Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #1
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Default Clothing Optional Gym

If you had a chance to join a clothing optional gym, would you? It would operate the same as a normal gym, except you can be nude in the open areas if you like.
A few rules:
1) While nudity is allowed, sexual conduct is not.
2) Hygiene is a must, so use towels on equipment and clean before and after each use
3) There will be cameras covering all angles, but they are for security purposes only. They will not be viewed by anyone outside of gym staff unless a legal issue arises.
4) When you join, you must choose whether to be naked or clothed as part of the application process, and you are committed to that choice for a minimum of 1 year. If you choose to be naked, and are caught exercising clothed, you can be removed from the gym and your membership forfeited.

So, would you join, and if so, would you get naked for your workout, or just watch others?

Last edited by bamadude01; 11-12-2018 at 09:43 PM.
bamadude01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:38 PM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

where do I sign? ((gets towel ready))

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:42 PM   #3
ChastisedBaby

I would love to join in the nude as long as getting aroused was allowed.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:46 AM   #4
Nudedragon

I would love to join and do all workouts nude.

Scat, family, illegal

I am a sub.
Enjoy a challenge also love a good truth question.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2335915
Nudedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:53 AM   #5
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

It could be fun. Would there be the option of being able to work out in just your your underwear. If so The Cum Guzzler would love to join but if not The Cum Guzzler would happily join nude.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:52 AM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

sign me up for a year nude!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 01:15 PM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
If you had a chance to join a clothing optional gym, would you? It would operate the same as a normal gym, except you can be nude in the open areas if you like.
A few rules:
2) Hygiene is a must, so use towels on equipment and clean before and after each use
3) There will be cameras covering all angles, but they are for security purposes only. They will not be viewed by anyone outside of gym staff unless a legal issue arises.
4) When you join, you must choose whether to be naked or clothed as part of the application process, and you are committed to that choice for a minimum of 1 year. If you choose to be naked, and are caught exercising clothed, you can be removed from the gym and your membership forfeited.

So, would you join, and if so, would you get naked for your workout, or just watch others?
Where can I sign and I will be nude in all areas
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:27 PM   #8
LongKnight

Quote:
A few rules:

Good Evening,

Yes, I'm happy to sign up and elect to do so for one year nude.

LK
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:47 PM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Absolutely I would join. Shall I give you my credit card number? One year nude, please. It would greatly incentivize me to work out more, more often!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:02 PM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
A few rules:

Well first things first: I never go to a gym anyways so having a nude gym isn't going to change that.
But the idea does sound appealing because it is way more comfortable to exercise nude. At home I always exercise nude.
Keeping things clean though is rather tricky. I agree that towels are a must and so is everybody cleaning the equipment after.
But the camera's are another reason why I wouldn't join. They don't use that material? Sure. I still wouldn't trust them.
Finally, I do think wearing clothes shouldn't be an option in such a place. The risk of people only going there to stare at other people (which I do not approve of) is high enough already so I think everyone should be on an equal level.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:00 PM   #11
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Finally, I do think wearing clothes shouldn't be an option in such a place. The risk of people only going there to stare at other people (which I do not approve of) is high enough already so I think everyone should be on an equal level.
You make an excellent point, however I disagree with you slightly. I'll clarify that this would remain a clothing optional (with option made during application process and committed for 1 year). However, gym staff can use their own trained discretion to remove members that are there only to stare at the nude people. Everyone must be there for legitimate purposes, and working out appropriately. This will give a good balance to the ones that simply don't care if they are seen nude (they just want to be comfortable), and the exhibitionists that get a bit of a thrill at being seen (especially those that enjoy CFNM/CMNF/CFNF/CMNM type situations).

An alternative could be that the gym operates in the usual way, but sets aside a block of time each day where all members present are required to be nude.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:46 AM   #12
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
An alternative could be that the gym operates in the usual way, but sets aside a block of time each day where all members present are required to be nude.
This makes perfect sense, especially if the business model of nude-all-the-time doesn't attract enough customers. I'd still join.

And if an art museum can have all-nude times, why not a gym?
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d70abc6ba62ca2

(For all I know, there are nude gyms in Australia - they are certainly more relaxed about the naked body than uptight America)

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:25 AM   #13
rhl
getDare Succubus

Is there a discount when choosing the naked option?

No I would not be comfortable unless most where naked, or better to have 2 gym rooms, one for colthing and the other for non clothing.
This way the clothed people will not be comfortable ng to simply stare.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:33 AM   #14
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Somehow, I prefer to be clothed when I work out.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:44 AM   #15
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I can understand why a Master/Dominant would prefer to be clothed. This gets a different fantasy going - where in the gym, the Masters/Doms work out clothed, and the slaves/bottoms have to work out nude.

Advertisements
Kink Talk