Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-07-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
MatureGoddess

Heart 47/couple/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (and29)

47/couple/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (and29)

47, female and 29, male here.

I know this is very last minute but I would like to engage in a quick MIC ROLEPLAY session with multiple slaves and my young stud about 2 hours from this time.

It's been a long standing fatansy of mine to make multiple male slaves suck on/worship my stud's dick as me and him verbally abuse them. This will take place within a mic session via Google Hangouts. It's the most suitable venue for me. Despite our cruelty, rest assured, we're both very decent people. Fair warning...there is a chance I may not be available to participate this time around so in that case it will be just you and my stud. But that thought gets me off even more, I think. And I will send some quick audio clips for encouragement if I'm not involved.

Primarily looking for male slaves in their 20's/30's who are somewhat intelligent/rational/non creepy yet can be very eager (not be shy when it comes to responding on the mic) and beg for his highly impressive cumshot...while I (or he if I'm not around) instructs on the mic as well. And of course, can handle some aggressive verbals.

So...if you're available and cool with that, add: [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk