Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 06:18 AM   #76
Pariahterror
Prodigy

I don't really want the boys to lose. But with this time difference, I can only make the gap smaller. Thus that was I going to do. I undresses myself again. Put on my collar and cuffs. But this time not connecting the cuffs. Something I learned from my previous session.

So I set the time to 90 minutes. Put on my blindfold and my hood and went standing. No kneeling this time. That is practice for another time. Now I had to make some time.

Thus there I went again. 1, 2, 3 ,4 ..... at 300 seconds I felt the boredom coming. But I wil hold on. At about 1800 seconds in my head I felt that my right foot would get it harder than my left. But I had to keep going.

I had closed all the windows but then I felt a cold breeze going past me. and the wind just kept coming. This will become some colder too. Last time it was warmer and I sweated a bit. but now the opposite happened.

I didn't shut down my PC thus I heard my discord noticing coming up 3 times. ooh the temptation to just sit down but I kept going. There wasn't much going on in the street so I only got 5 minutes of real sound. for the rest nothing

And my mind also wandered. You know those english guards with their headgear. They also stand still a long time. But they at least get to see something.

At about 2000 second I began thinking what my endcount would be. Well, keeping my last session in mind I thought it would be about 3600 second and kept counting. I didn't reset my counter. But my mind sometime just wated to count a thousand lower. 1456, no that's not right 2456.

And then I finally arrived at 3600 seconds counted. And still no alarm. Should I go and look. Did I set my alarm up right. No I just should keep counting. And then finally at 3842 I heard the releasing sound.

I had done it. I stood there facing a wall blindfolded keeping my arms next to my body the whole time. Not really an achievement to brag about.

This was my second stand so only half the time counts thus 45 minutes for the boys.

Then next count will be:

Girls: 550
Boys: 517

The difference now is 33. something I can't overcome with a single stand.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

The following 3 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 10-23-2017, 11:10 AM   #77
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Oh yesss.... the boys fight back!
You did a good job. 90 minutes... damn fricking long. And then counting just for half.....

Your report is great. I definitely like handing out cornertime .
It was definitely hard. At the end doubting whether the alarm was really set. All insecurities. The boring boring boring time. You did a good job.

Sooo....

The boys have 2days, 9hours and 40minutes to get on top and prevent losing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
I don't really want the boys to lose. But with this time difference, I can only make the gap smaller. Thus that was I going to do. I undresses myself again. Put on my collar and cuffs. But this time not connecting the cuffs. Something I learned from my previous session.

So I set the time to 90 minutes. Put on my blindfold and my hood and went standing. No kneeling this time. That is practice for another time. Now I had to make some time.

Thus there I went again. 1, 2, 3 ,4 ..... at 300 seconds I felt the boredom coming. But I wil hold on. At about 1800 seconds in my head I felt that my right foot would get it harder than my left. But I had to keep going.

I had closed all the windows but then I felt a cold breeze going past me. and the wind just kept coming. This will become some colder too. Last time it was warmer and I sweated a bit. but now the opposite happened.

I didn't shut down my PC thus I heard my discord noticing coming up 3 times. ooh the temptation to just sit down but I kept going. There wasn't much going on in the street so I only got 5 minutes of real sound. for the rest nothing

And my mind also wandered. You know those english guards with their headgear. They also stand still a long time. But they at least get to see something.

At about 2000 second I began thinking what my endcount would be. Well, keeping my last session in mind I thought it would be about 3600 second and kept counting. I didn't reset my counter. But my mind sometime just wated to count a thousand lower. 1456, no that's not right 2456.

And then I finally arrived at 3600 seconds counted. And still no alarm. Should I go and look. Did I set my alarm up right. No I just should keep counting. And then finally at 3842 I heard the releasing sound.

I had done it. I stood there facing a wall blindfolded keeping my arms next to my body the whole time. Not really an achievement to brag about.

This was my second stand so only half the time counts thus 45 minutes for the boys.

Then next count will be:

The difference now is 33. something I can't overcome with a single stand.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 10-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #78
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Oh yesss.... the boys fight back!
You did a good job. 90 minutes... damn fricking long. And then counting just for half.....

Your report is great. I definitely like handing out cornertime .
It was definitely hard. At the end doubting whether the alarm was really set. All insecurities. The boring boring boring time. You did a good job.

Sooo....

The boys have 2days, 9hours and 40minutes to get on top and prevent losing.....
Thank you for your reply. It lightens the mood when you get such a positive reaction. And these stands are really boring.

Also I haven't done any actual cornertimes before. the 1 hour in this thread was my first actual long one, and now the 90 minutes one. You normally can stand around and just look at things, but for me it was all black wether I had my eyes open or closed.

And now just hoping this thread will last a bit longer. But we'll see where this ends.

Somewhere I get the feeling of rather being spanked than just standing there.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 10-23-2017, 11:39 AM   #79
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post

And now just hoping this thread will last a bit longer. But we'll see where this ends.
Welll.... invite a friend who did not compete yet....
34 minutes in a first stand is doable for a lot people....

Old 10-23-2017, 08:07 PM   #80
Auryn

Well, here's my report of my second contribution for the Girls' team.

It's very late, and I'm tired, and really, this is not the best moment - I've a headache that's killing me - but I made a promise and, no matter what, I'll keep my word.

So, here I am - again. Back to my usual spot - no spiders around here - set the timer for 90 minutes. But first of all, I take some painkiller.
And once again, my wait begin. It's a relief lean my forehead on the wall, but I highly doubt I'll be able to relax as usual and lose track of time. And I'm sure I won't remember a thing.
Anyway. I close my eyes and try not to think to anything... especially not my headache.
And the cold. It was cold two weeks ago and it's colder now. And my poor butt is still naked.
I'll end up catching a cold.

It starts raining. I like rain. And I don't know why, but I start remember song's lyrics....
"raindrops keep falling on my head...." "rain keeps falling... down... down... down... down..."
Ah! Obviously! "It's raining men! Halleluja !..." "Dream about the sun, you Queen of Rain..."
I'm sure there are other songs, but at the moment, I can't remember them........

This time is hard. I'm tired, I don't feel well, I'm absolutely not in the mood, I just want to give up and go to sleep. My right hip starts to burn badly. I have to balance all my weight on my left leg.
Please, stop. Just stop.
Please.

But I must resist. I'm sure I'm almost done. I'm absolutely sure. 20 minutes, maybe even less....
Hold on... hold on....

After what seems ages, finally, the timer rings.
Thank God.

It's done. 45 more minutes for the Girls' Team.
New total:

Girls: 595 minutes
Boys: 517 minutes

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

Last edited by Auryn; 10-23-2017 at 08:14 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-24-2017, 02:52 AM   #81
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Having proven to myself that I had some capacity to do this I decided pretty much straight away after my last session that I was going to give this another go. Seeing the comment about 2 days and 40 minutes needed I figured I'd wait a day and then give an hour a go, replacing my previous first attempt, thereby putting the boys in the lead. I did not expect to wake up this morning with a further 45 minutes added to the girls time!

I woke up to my alarm at 9am. I often set my alarm but end up falling back to sleep because I don't get out of bed so I had planned to do the corner time first thing in the morning to at least get me up. I checked the thread to find Auryn's contribution for the girls and figured that I had to at the very least attempt to redo my first attempt for 90 minutes, and even that wouldn't bring us equal.

I had a similar set up as last time. From being naked in bed I slipped on some underwear only to be pulled back down around my ankles. Somehow I find this more humiliating that simply being naked. Timer on the laptop set to 90 minutes I stood in the bathroom corner. With the sun not yet fully risen I left the door open to give some dim light.

I thought I had a pretty sound plan to get me through this time. Something I enjoy doing is using memory techniques to learn long lists of information. I planned to go though some of my 'memory palaces' in my head while I stood there to pass the time. I started with the kings and queens of England and the years they reigned.

I imagine a mighty king (Alfred the Great) rising from the toilet in my childhood home. He is covered in green Goo (my symbol for the number 8) and is thrashing a lizard TaiL (71): "Alfred the Great crowned 871." I think to myself and in my mind turn to the sink, the next stop in my journey through time...

My method worked well for the most part, I was certainly more distracted than I was simply counting but there were a couple of factors I hadn't considered. The first was that I went straight from bed to the corner and it wasn't long before I realised that I should have used the toilet first. I wasn't desperate, but a nagging pressure in my bowels was somewhat uncomfortable. The second factor was the cold. by the time I reached Elizabeth II (crowned 1952) I was freezing. I tried moving on to the monarchs of Scotland but after a slow start I realised I just couldn't concentrate due to the cold. I started flexing my muscles trying to work some warmth into my arms and legs but it didn't really help.

There was one final thing I missed. Throughout my ordeal I could hear the sound of the grass being mowed outside. At first I didn't think anything of it but as the sun came up I suddenly saw in the reflection of the tiles I'd been staring at that there was a slither of a crack in the curtains and the grass being mowed came all the way up to that very window. I heard the lawn mower engine cut off and from where I was it sounded as if the grounds keeper had stopped right outside my window.

I wanted to stop right there, right then but the fear of turning around and seeing someone through the curtains was worse than the idea of not knowing. Eventually however it was the cold that got to me. I was shivering and I couldn't go on. I turned around and discovered to my relief that the crack in the curtains was actually reflecting off the tiles at such an angle that I'm pretty sure that no one could have seen me. Pretty sure.

I managed a total of 52 minutes to replace my initial 15 minutes making the current standing by my calculation to be:

Girls: 595 minutes
Boys: 554 minutes

Last edited by elf_ears; 10-24-2017 at 03:01 AM. Reason: some grammatical mistakes
The following 2 users say Thank You to elf_ears for this post:
Old 10-24-2017, 07:11 AM   #82
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I hate doing this again and I am cold. I tried covering my torso, don't worry my bum was there for all the world to see, but it made it worse because the draft coming in from under my door was going right under the blanket...

Well that complaining is over. I did 90 minutes to add 45 minutes for the girls. I am determined for us to keep this lead. We have held on to it for so long, we need to just hold on a little longer.

This corner time was not much different from the first except that my stomach was growling the whole time. You see when I first wake up, I usually check my subscriptions on getDare especially if something like this is going on. So I checked and found that we have lost more of our lead. I decided I would stand to make sure it did not continue (heehee instead of not standing for it? Get it? Get it?, anyways). So I got my phone ready for a timer and then realized one very important thing. I have not gone to the bathroom yet this morning. There would be nothing more frustrating then waiting to pee. So as I was mid way pulling my shorts and underwear down, I made the decision to pull them back up. Good thing I did because I went out into the hall of my apartment and came face to face with my roommate! So that could have been worse.

Fresh from the bathroom, and my roommate had just left, I striped naked and then realized it was too fucking cold so I grabbed my lap blanket to put over my shoulders. As I said before It only covered my torso so I hope this did not break any rules. I also remembered that I have a friend of mine going to classes in a chastity cage so I made sure to turn on the volume on my phone so that if he needed me, I could be there. This only lead to hearing facebook notifications and email notifications and only left me very annoyed, but I wouldn't have changed this part. I put my phone within quick reach so I could reach it if there was a problem and then went to the corner. I started in my knees. I cannot sit still to save my life. I was even joking to myself" I stand back up and I kneel down again" to the rhythm of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc . I was changing between kneeling and standing. I could not pick one.

The random wandering thoughts were no exception this time. I started thinking about this group project I have due and what I need to do for it. I was thinking through everything that I can do and when I would do it so it gets done. Then my brain was wandering to how I would explain the project in the report for this. So that lasted for a little bit.

At one point I started getting wet. I knew I was getting wet and then I was thinking how I would love to play with my wand. That moved into stop thining about being horny your not helping yourself. But I am wet and I need to think about it because I am staring at a corner and its the only thing on my brain. But if you stop thinking about it, it might go away. Yes I was talking to myself.

Then I started singing in my head. I was trying to remember the words to a KISS song and now I cannot even remember the words I did know. That moved into the Morning report from the lion king before I started singing Carrie Underwood songs in my head. How these transitions happen I have no clue.

I was also getting mad that my 90 minutes would only count as 45, I understand the rule, but man is it frustrating. My brain was thinking the only reason I did this the first time is so that the girls wouldn't lose and now here I am trying to help keep the lead I helped create. We will win this thing and you can just suck it up. Its not that bad. Cue the grumbling stomach. Seriously stomach you choose now to tell me you are hungry... So of course now that I am writing this my stomach has stopped grumbling, but during the 90 minutes it would not shutup.

After bitching and whining in my head about why I got involved in this contest in the first place. I started thinking back to how I was horny. I then started thinking about Asymmetrical bondage. I have a really cool idea about using your foot to support a vibe and having one hand tied in the wraps... anyways I will probably see later how doable it is on your own. I thought about this for awhile with myself trying to visualize how I could make the idea work and how to tie it to make it look pretty and this occupied a majority of my time, at least I feel. I started little offspurts from this. One of them was if you put a clothespin on one nipple tie a small rope to it and then brought it around your back to the other nipple and clothespined that nipple, you would, in theory, pull on your nipples everytime you breathed and moved. So do you hold your breathe or do you get used to the pull?

I started thinking about food. Was I going to have banana bread for breakfast. I was also cursing myself for not drinking coffee before this task. Granted it saved me from not having to hold my bladder, my mood is worse when I don't have coffee.

With most of the things I was thinking about, I also thought about how I would report it here for everyone, but I ended up rambling and not making sense and then I just lost track of what i was talking about and a new topic began. I was thinking also about classes and enrollment, my honors thesis, and bach to that stupid group project.

I wish I could shut my brain off for 5 seconds, but even with my eyes closed I cannot make my brain go quiet. I could not even enjoy the fact that it was sooo boring. My mind was constantly trying to keep me entertained.

Those are the thoughts that I can remember from my time. I know they do not seem like they took to long, but I bounced back and forth and had more conversations with myself. Oh and I was thinking about the denial raffle and how I had to check it. I did not update it before I went to bed last night so it will probably be heinous this morning. I also really hate posting this at this time, but I hope it goes unnoticed.

Girls: 640 minutes!!!!
Boys: 554 minutes

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Old 10-24-2017, 08:09 AM   #83
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

before a was go for a little workout on the bike
I say elf_ears contribution
and wen a came home and relex a bit a was go for a shower
I thought now I'm still naked I try to do another hour
so I went back to the corner Knowing a annoying hour is coming

and yes that boring feeling came soon
and of course I had tired legs
what made me wanted to sit or lie
but I had stand there naked in a corner
like a little naughty boy

first my thoughts went to the bike rides I made this year
but all soon how ridiculous it was to be naked in an corner
to win from the girls
and as the last time this excited me even more
yes halfway I get hard
later the only thought was when does the timer go

my legs were in pain now from standing in the corner after biking

and the yes the timer goes the 60 min are done
now I can give 30 min for the boys

after I go look in the thread I say Wedgiebondagebabe has done a great job
for the girls so the totaals are now

girls 640
boys 584

so the girls have 56 min
come on boys go for the win

I promise that if the difference is less than 30 min tomorrow afternoon
I wil try to do 90 min

Let the girls not win
The following user says Thank You to paaltjepaal for this post:
Old 10-24-2017, 11:44 AM   #84
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Holy crap...
I have been following the thread over day on my phone but was completely busy and could not post back.

Holy crap... the fight is hot!!!

Ehh... it becomes a bit difficult to gete everybody real long personal comments... it's just running too fast.
But anyway..

Auryn...
A masterpiece! perfect timing! just when the boys thought they were almost there. A huge stand again. It may seem "normal" because so many do it but I know it's not. Every 90 minutes contribution is just damn hard.
Thanks for the report. It is a good report, as always. It's nice to read about your struggles.

Elf Ears.
Disappointed disappointed.... Thinking the boys coudl take the lead only to find out Auryn did outsmart you. The report is great however. It's really great how a full dramatic story unfolds. One could think cornertime to be boring (well... it is), but you made it almost a sitcom (oh.. i'm waiting for the next episode )

Wedgiebondagebabe
Yessss.... now the girls are really going for a push. The boys would never have guessaed that the girls are prepared to extend their big lead just to demotivate the boys.
A mastermind!
The report is magnificent. So much detail...
This reports definitely gets a nomination for'the "best report" commendation.

Paaltjepaal
Brave! Brave! Brave!
The boys are not giving up!
A good report.
And... You did bring the boys-team back within the reach of a "1-boy-stand". 56minutes gap. Doable as a first stand by a single boy.

girls 640
boys 584

the girls have leada 56 min lead
Girls did get on the lead with >>this<< post.

7days without lead-change ends the competition soo....
The boys have 1 day and 9 hours to avoid losing!!!!!!

Last edited by sir sam; 10-24-2017 at 01:30 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 10-24-2017, 12:10 PM   #85
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

It's hard to fight those girls
but eventually the boys win
Old 10-24-2017, 11:02 PM   #86
sir sam
Distinguished Member

The tension goes up.....

The boys have just 21hours & 48 minutes to get back on the lead or they have lost.

Lost.... like.... more boys than girls on gd.... still losing...

Note:
To avoid any discussion.... I will be strict on report quality during the coming hours.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:11 PM   #87
Auryn

Ok. Time is running out and we must keep our lead. So I decided to do my third stand.
Right "now".
In no time, I'm ready to start. 90 minutes, obviously. It won't be easy - the headache is still there, but at least it's "only" tormenting me... - but I know I can do it. It's a fight - let's fight!

This time, I want to try something new: stay still, as long as possible. To keep count, I use my breath. At 100, I have to shift my position. And start again counting. After about other 60 breath, my nose starts itching. Aaargh.
I try to resist, but eventually I give up: at 100, finally, scratch my nose.
How much time is already passed? Let's see... at - maybe - 3 seconds per breath.... 5 minutes????
So little?!?!?!?......
OK, maybe it's not a great idea.

Back to my usual routine. Eyes closed, trying to relax, without thinking anything in particular... For a while, it works, but then I suddenly have.... I don't know... a "earthquake feeling"?... Hope it's just a trick of my mind (the male part, I bet....), there's no any real danger, here, but this feeling doesn't help.

Anyway. I have to think to something else.... I hope it won't take too long to write my report... what if, in the meantime, boys regain the lead?... No no no no... I have to write it right away, even if I'm tired, and my shoulders ache, and my hip burns again......
Come on timer... be good.... RING!!!!....

It can't be too long but, as always, "last minutes" are the longer... and despite I'm waiting for it, when the timer - finally! - rings, it scares me to death....... sigh.

But, it's done!! 30 more minutes for the Girls' Team.
New total:

Girls: 670 minutes
Boys: 584 minutes

p.s.
While writing the report, I checked the news.... There's actually been an earthquake tonight , but not near my city, and 4 hours before my "feeling"........ really a weird coincidence..........

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
Old 10-24-2017, 11:19 PM   #88
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Magnificent!!
Slowly slowly slowly iT becomes clear..... the girls are the stronger gender....

You did really Well! And (as always) ik like your report a lot.
It’s impressive.
Thanks.

The boys have just 21hours and 29minutes to get on top or they are dead......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Ok. Time is running out and we must keep our lead. So I decided to do my third stand.
Right "now".
In no time, I'm ready to start. 90 minutes, obviously. It won't be easy - the headache is still there, but at least it's "only" tormenting me... - but I know I can do it. It's a fight - let's fight!

This time, I want to try something new: stay still, as long as possible. To keep count, I use my breath. At 100, I have to shift my position. And start again counting. After about other 60 breath, my nose starts itching. Aaargh.
I try to resist, but eventually I give up: at 100, finally, scratch my nose.
How much time is already passed? Let's see... at - maybe - 3 seconds per breath.... 5 minutes????
So little?!?!?!?......
OK, maybe it's not a great idea.

Back to my usual routine. Eyes closed, trying to relax, without thinking anything in particular... For a while, it works, but then I suddenly have.... I don't know... a "earthquake feeling"?... Hope it's just a trick of my mind (the male part, I bet....), there's no any real danger, here, but this feeling doesn't help.

Anyway. I have to think to something else.... I hope it won't take too long to write my report... what if, in the meantime, boys regain the lead?... No no no no... I have to write it right away, even if I'm tired, and my shoulders ache, and my hip burns again......
Come on timer... be good.... RING!!!!....

It can't be too long but, as always, "last minutes" are the longer... and despite I'm waiting for it, when the timer - finally! - rings, it scares me to death....... sigh.

But, it's done!! 30 more minutes for the Girls' Team.
New total:

p.s.
While writing the report, I checked the news.... There's actually been an earthquake tonight , but not near my city, and 4 hours before my "feeling"........ really a weird coincidence..........

Old 10-25-2017, 01:09 AM   #89
Pariahterror
Prodigy

3682.. and there goes the alarm. I must have counted slower than last time. Well than at least it might have feeled a bit shorter at last.

I actually wanted to make my stand yesterday, but I was too tired to stand and I was already feeling my legs. So I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up early because my chastity cage was straining a bit. Well, since it is that early lets go for breakfast and then do a stand. I started at 8:05 local time. Thus ending at 9:35.

So there I stood again naked apart from my cuffs,collar and hood. Not being able to see anything. Thus I started counting again. All doors were closed and the windows too. Well at least I had a real goal to count to. At Max it would be 4000 seconds.

And there I felt it again, a cold breeze just wanting to harrass me for the duration of my stand. How pleasant.

A, 1200 seconds counted. If I counted at the same speed for every number I would be at at least 30%. And there went my mind counting the percentages from the amounts I counted every little while.

Until 2800 seconds in my head nothing really had happened. It was silent, there was really nothing going on. But then I heard someone else waking up. I closed my doors so that would be allright. But was if she opened the door. Well, I shall just persevere. And luckily nothing happened.

3400 seconds, what is that sound outside, I have totally no idea what is going on outside and I just want to look. But no, I'm almost done. And there at 3682 was the releasing sound. I'm done, now lets write a report and then we'll have just under half an hour left.

Thus I came back online, and there I see. Someone had posted in the thread. I had checked at 8 AM but nothing was there. Who had posted there.

Then I saw Auryn had posted just 10 minutes after I last checked. That little devil, damn. Well, let's write my report and add my 30 minutes to the counter. This would be a redo of my first stand which was 60 minutes. So now the total is:

Boys: 614 minutes

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 10-25-2017, 03:58 AM   #90
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

After yesterday's early finish I really wanted to make sure I had everything under control before I started. I slept in a little later than I had planned so I didn't get started with my corner time until 10am.

I decided to do my time in the living room rather than the bathroom because it would be warmer and I could put the radiator on. I made sure the curtains were closed all the way. I used the toilet and I had a quick breakfast of waffles to make sure I didn't suddenly become overwhelmingly hungry. It took me a while to decide which corner to use but in the end went for the one closest to the radiator, I just hoped this wouldn't backfire and leave me sweating.

I did my time completely naked. I put a soft blanket down on the hard wooden floor, partly for comfort but mainly to protect my feet from the cold. I also bound my hands together behind my back. This was mainly for practical reasons, since it allowed me to not have to actively hold my hands in position quite so much.

I was a little more lenient on myself when it came to fidgeting than I had been previously, since as sir sam points out in the rules, this dare is about boredom and any distractions like muscle cramps actually take away from the task, not add to it.

I spent the vast majority of the time thinking about the story I'm currently working on (link in my signature ) I came up with some good ideas on where I want to take the next couple of chapters but I won't spoil that here. I must have spent 70 or 80 minutes thinking about just that.

When I finally got bored of that I thought I'd see how many countries I could name, I think I managed all of the Americas and was just starting on Europe when my timer sounded.

90 minutes corner time on my second run giving the boys an extra 45 minutes. It's close. Just 12 minutes will put us in the lead!

Boys: 659 minutes

Last edited by elf_ears; 10-25-2017 at 03:59 AM. Reason: emboldening
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk