Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2020, 02:45 PM   #526
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Part of playing in this thread is knowing that I may well try loophole through a task.

It's a very big part of my fun!
At this point, I pulled up a chair, got my toasty nuts and a big can of soda. Settling in for the entertainment.

Quote:
The next bit was a little confusing, but I tried to follow it as best I could.
I dressed my Hush in a cheerleader outfit. It was a little big on it and I can't really say it pulled it off but, hey, this was what Kaiyo asked for and I was gonna deliver!

I then cuffed two legs of my chair to it, outfit and all.
Such a good, good girl, following all these orders to the letter even though they confused you. *strokes the wicked kitten*

Quote:
I'm not sure why Kaiyo wanted me to be supportive of my feet but I'm sure they appreciated it.

I hope they got a good rating.
10 out of 10 reviewers say they'd watch the show again. And one must always be supportive of their feet. That's why heels are banned. Bad heels. Good feet.

That report was...spectacular, Princess. *scratches kitten behind its fluffy ear* Good girl.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #527
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Most definitely popcorn worthy. Great job
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:03 PM   #528
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Oh no. Oh no oh no. I can't stop giggling. Send help! Luna doing tasks to the letter at 75% mischief is just too much!
Old 11-26-2020, 03:10 PM   #529
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

It looks like someone needs to give Luna a very clear punishment for her bratting.

Now, if I were a girl or sissy, I would order Luna to gag herself (her mouth only gets her in trouble), bend over her bed, and spank herself 10 times ... hard.

Too bad I'm not a girl/sissy. Where would I ever find an absolutely adorable (and possibly feline) girl to give Luna such a task?

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:12 PM   #530
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hi, Luna! Your bratting is absolutely adorable and I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
It looks like someone needs to give Luna a very clear punishment for her bratting.

Now, if I were a girl or sissy, I would order Luna to gag herself (her mouth only gets her in trouble), bend over her bed, and spank herself 10 times ... hard.

Too bad I'm not a girl/sissy. Where would I ever find an absolutely adorable (and possibly feline) girl to give Luna such a task?
But on an unrelated note, I just saw this, through no prompting at all, and gosh, that sounds like a great idea, you should do that! In fact, it's now a task, you're welcome! <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 03:23 PM   #531
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
At this point, I pulled up a chair, got my toasty nuts and a big can of soda. Settling in for the entertainment.

Such a good, good girl, following all these orders to the letter even though they confused you. *strokes the wicked kitten*

10 out of 10 reviewers say they'd watch the show again. And one must always be supportive of their feet. That's why heels are banned. Bad heels. Good feet.

That report was...spectacular, Princess. *scratches kitten behind its fluffy ear* Good girl.
**purrs happily!**
I live to please! =^-^= I mean, sometimes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Most definitely popcorn worthy. Great job
Thanks Bd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Oh no. Oh no oh no. I can't stop giggling. Send help! Luna doing tasks to the letter at 75% mischief is just too much!
I am very diligent in my tasks!

Quote:

=0-0= wait... I can see where this is going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

But on an unrelated note, I just saw this, through no prompting at all, and gosh, that sounds like a great idea, you should do that! In fact, it's now a task, you're welcome! <3
I saw where this was going =-_-='''**glaresulk** uggghhhh! =>-0='' added to my list to do asap...**huff!**

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 04:09 PM   #532
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

One more note: Luna, I can't give you tasks, of course. But if I don't see a proper thank you for the spanks to both KittenLicks and myself in your report, you can expect some more punishment in your future. And you can expect that punishment to dig down to your "super evil punishment" list. <3

Looking forward to reading the report! ^^

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 04:38 PM   #533
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
One more note: Luna, I can't give you tasks, of course. But if I don't see a proper thank you for the spanks to both KittenLicks and myself in your report, you can expect some more punishment in your future. And you can expect that punishment to dig down to your "super evil punishment" list. <3

=-_-=;;; **mutters** biting is bad, biting is bad, don't bite Humil, don't bite humil...

Ahem, but of course. =^-^=

M/Exploring

Old 11-26-2020, 11:52 PM   #534
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Threads where girls have all the power are fun. Also, threads with revenge just make me shiver in delight (and I won’t lie, filled with projected terror for future threads of mine).

*wiggles fingers to see if kitten will pounce*
Old 11-26-2020, 11:55 PM   #535
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Threads where girls have all the power are fun. Also, threads with revenge just make me shiver in delight (and I won’t lie, filled with projected terror for future threads of mine).

*wiggles fingers to see if kitten will pounce*
**leaps from the early morning shadows and pounces playfully**
Mew! =^-^= good morning!

Well it seemed only right if it's a girly experience thread, that I should leave power with the experts! =^-^="

M/Exploring

Old 11-27-2020, 03:35 AM   #536
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
While I declare all heels to be evil and won't participate in setting any tasks including heels, I can get on board with making Princess smaller...

How about a lovely nap, all curled up and purry, sweetness? That should accomplish the small and stealthy these gentle *cough* men want to see from you...

And put the nitrate down, Princess. Goooood girl. *scratches kitten behind its lovely ear*
So this was a task I was happy to do.

I woke up rather early this morning and began to potter about threads and forage for food.

I realized rather rapidly though I was tired to my core. Super tired right inside my brain.

What's a kitty to do? Then I remembered my nap task!

Now if I'd just gone back to bed this task wouldn't have been completed.
No, no. This had to be a full-on kitty nap.

So with that in mind, I turned on my little heater in my room to get the room cozier.
I then got a second duvet out of the cupboard and made a little pile of cozy on my bed.

Once that was all setup and climbed into the middle of it and curled up, purring softly to myself as I drifted off.

And that's why you've all had peace and quiet for the last two hours or so.
You can thank Addi for the repreive. =^-^=

M/Exploring

Old 11-27-2020, 03:41 AM   #537
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Once that was all setup and climbed into the middle of it and curled up, purring softly to myself as I drifted off.

That got me all content and eager for a nap of my own...

And yes, I do take tributes for holding back the powers of chaos. No, not that line, that's the punishment line. Yep, that's the line for tributes, thank you very much.
Old 11-27-2020, 03:43 AM   #538
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
So this was a task I was happy to do.

I woke up rather early this morning and began to potter about threads and forage for food.

I realized rather rapidly though I was tired to my core. Super tired right inside my brain.

What's a kitty to do? Then I remembered my nap task!

Now if I'd just gone back to bed this task wouldn't have been completed.
No, no. This had to be a full-on kitty nap.

So with that in mind, I turned on my little heater in my room to get the room cozier.
I then got a second duvet out of the cupboard and made a little pile of cozy on my bed.

Uh oh, an adorable, well rested kitty can be very dangerous...
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 05:43 AM   #539
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
That got me all content and eager for a nap of my own...

And yes, I do take tributes for holding back the powers of chaos. No, not that line, that's the punishment line. Yep, that's the line for tributes, thank you very much.
Naps are great! Super great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Uh oh, an adorable, well rested kitty can be very dangerous...
I like to think I'm always dangerous! =^-^=

...I'm not procrastinating my punishment! Shush!

M/Exploring

Old 11-27-2020, 06:43 AM   #540
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

Quote:

So there was a task. A task I indeed, took to task, trough loopholes.
Kaiyo gave me this task.

I, bratted. I don't deny it! I was in fact quite proud of it. =^-^='''
However, Humil and dear KL, saw this and as such, took ME to task.

Oh but it doesn't end there good reader and if my words are a little clumsier than my last reports and lack my usual...uh... wordiness... (that's not the word I want...) you'll understand why in a moment!

Humil's task is as above. KL ratified it.
Ten spanks. Gagged. Bent over my bed.
It was clear. It was concise. He and KL have dealt with me multiple times now and he wasn't going to allow wriggle room for loop-holes.

And a very big thank you to you both for working together to tackle my bratting. =>-0='

Fair and reasonable considering my usual ... urrgh... words... anyway it was a good call!

Addi, dear Addi! Saw this task and decided to 'enhance' it!
After some very clear additions around Humil's task, with loopholes closed firmly, I was left with some pre-spanking prep.
These were added so I'd really appreciate what had lead me to this punishment!

This dear reader is the source of my current reporting troubles.

I was tasked to first, put on my cheerleader outfit. It's quite a clingy outfit, a single blue one piece cheer dress, with appropriate white thigh-high sports socks.

That was not all. The hush, which I so cleverly avoided last night was to be inserted. That took a little effort as always, and I was rapidly aware of being in a cheerleader outfit as I worked the thick plug into my tight rear.

Once it was in the true torment began.

For ten minutes before the spanking, I had to turn the Hush to max!
I was allowed to do anything I liked in those ten minutes.
I, desperately squirmed.

Once the ten minutes were up I was to turn it off, but, not remove it...

Then it was time for my spanking.

I pulled my gag into place, trying not to think mean thoughts as I bit into it.
Then I took my paddle brush, and took up position, leaning over my bed.

Whap! The first spank came in firmly and I squeaked into the gag as my rear tightened around the plug.
I blushed hotly, and became very aware of my arousal pressing against the bed.
Whap! Whap! Whap! I tried to get three strikes done quickly, but that just made it all the worse. I stifled a moan into the gag.

The remaining spanks were no better and my rear tingled once I was done...

Oh but I was not done... This report had to then be written with the hush, back on max.

Which is why I'm having some trouble stringing words together. Mmrrrph... =>///<=

M/Exploring

Last edited by Lightze; 11-27-2020 at 07:15 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Lightze for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk