Old 09-07-2020, 05:53 PM   #31
Sassy0ne

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: Legging and a hoodie
Height: 5’6
Weight: 190ish
Bra size: 38G

Now imagine the following scenarios and rate on a scale 0 to 10 how much would you enjoy them. Explain why.

1. You are tied spread eagle by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil 5. I would enjoy it but it wouldn’t be a huge turn on. More relaxing then anything.

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge 7. I love the frustrated feeling.

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum 7. Would love this feeling but it would cause me to beg for relief.

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your sensitive clit 6. I wouldn’t like the feeling but would love that I didn’t have a choice.

e) you are tickled all over your naked body 3. I do not like being tickled but not a limit.

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts 2. I don’t like being cold. I would find no pleasure in it.

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally 10. I love force and pleasing my partner

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo 10. I love being uncomfortable and pushing my body if it please my partner

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away 8. I love enduring pain for my partner.

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush 10. I love the tingle and the burn.

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes. 7. I would feel exposed and frustrated.

2. You are tied face down ass up and:

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers 9. I would feel exposed and vulnerable. I have a love hate with anal. I love the helpless feeling.

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane 5. Cane is scary.

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo 7. Again I like anal but hate admitting it. I don’t do it often so it would be painful and uncomfortable. I would cry and plead but love it.

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass 7. Figging can be fun and uncomfortable. It normally makes me wet.

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia 7. I like pussy pain

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you ugh I don’t know. In fantasy it sounds humiliating and turns me on. In reality I don’t think I could do it. So maybe 8 in fantasy and 3 in reality while I don’t think I could do it the thought still is arousing.

Some random questions:

Do you like math? Love it

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? I love lots of kinky things

Are you wet now? Yes *blush*

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? chapstick tube

How did it feel? I don’t remember.

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? Could I? Sure. Have I? Possibly.

Can you do a strict push up? Yes but not many

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation? Exercising ?? That doesn’t sound like a ton of fun but I am always up for meeting new people
Sassy0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:07 AM   #32
sugarandspice

Eye color: blue
Hair color: reddish-brown
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: leggings + shirt
Height: 5'11
Weight: idk.
Bra size: 40D

Now imagine the following scenarios and rate on a scale 0 to 10 how much would you enjoy them. Explain why.

1. You are tied spread eagle by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil 3

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge 5

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum 7

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your senstive clit 5 i would like to experience but it would also be a good training session or punishment session

e) you are tickled all over your naked body 2

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts 8

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally 10

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo 6

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away 8

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush 4

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes 7

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers 9

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane 6

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo 7

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass 6

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia 8

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you 0

Some random questions:

Do you like math? yes

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? idk

Are you wet now? yes

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? markers

How did it feel? a little weird, but good

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? yes

Can you do a strict push up? no

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation? yes

likes: verbal degradation, bdsm, being controlled, line writing, spanking, humiliation, rules, diapers, ddlg, mdlg.
limits: poo, public, anything illegal, anything permanent, pictures - breakable limit at my discretion, pics.
punishments: anything except for what is in my limits.
*notes: i am a virgin, so i can not do vaginal insertion tasks.
sugarandspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:19 PM   #33
sunflowergirl

Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Blonde
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: Right now it's quarantine season so a big t-shirt and shorts probably.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 pounds
Bra size: 32C

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil
10/10, this sounds really nice and sensual - especially since I'm new to the kink stuff.
b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge
10/10, I've tried edging before and it's a lot of fun, this sounds frustrating in the right way.
c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum
10/10, my third 10/10 - whoops. Like I said with the other one, this sounds frustrating but in the right way. Plus someone else is doing it so I don't have to worry about self-control.
d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your senstive clit
9/10, this sounds like fun but I tend to to squirt when I masturbate or have multiple orgasms so this could go on for a while.
e) you are tickled all over your naked body
6/10, it sounds interesting but I'm super ticklish so it probably wouldn't be that fun for me, but you never know until you try I guess.
f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts
8/10, I've never tried anything with ice but this sounds really interesting - however I'm a bit wary about it too.
g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally
10/10, this seems like it would be a good way for me to figure out what my limits for that sort of stuff is... plus I've always sort of fantasied of the idea of non-con stuff.
h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo
10/10, as I said this would be a good way to test my limits since I'm newer to this stuff.
i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away
7/10, I'm a bit unsure about painful stuff but this does sound fun in a way.
j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush
8/10, honestly I can't even really guess what that would feel like which makes me want to try it even more in a weird way.
k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes
10/10, this sounds like a lot of fun - though it would be very messy. I tend to squirt and have multiple orgasms so it would be a lot.

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers
6/10 I'm not really into trying anal stuff, I heard it can be pretty painful. Maybe if they used lube.
b) he/she spanks your ass with cane
8/10, this sounds fun and I have been spanked before - pain just isn't my favourite thing.
c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo
4/10, while I do like to test the limits, I don't want to tear anything so I would want a ton of lube, though this does make my non-con side intrigued.
d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass
8/10, while normally I'm not into anal this just sounds too unique for me to really want to pass up - now I'm curious.
e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia
7/10, this sounds painful but also intriguing. Maybe it depends on the weight though I'm not sure what a good amount is.
f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you
I can't rate this one. Part of me thinks it's interesting in fantasy but part of me thinks I'd never do it in reality.
Some random questions:

Do you like math? I'm the absolute worst at math lol.

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? As I said, I'm kind of into non-con stuff so maybe getting blindfolded and tied up and fucked and not knowing who's doing it.

Are you wet now? Honestly, yes.

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? My fingers.

How did it feel? It felt weird, I remember it was wet but that was about it.

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? I don't think I have lol.

Can you do a strict push up? I don't know if I still can, at one point I was interested in joining the navy so I used to be able to.

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation/ Sure if you want to.
sunflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:13 PM   #34
WTHenson

Eye color: Green
Hair color: Ginger
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: Jeans and T-Shirt
Height: 5"7
Weight: 7st6
Bra size: 34b

5 Would feel nice, but nothing more than that.

10 Pretty much exactly my kind of fantasy.

10 Again exactly the idea I'm into.

5 Very exciting idea, but not sure how long I'd actually want that to happen.

1 I don't find tickling enjoyable.

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts
7 Would certainly be a timer that would be on your mind.

3 Not a fantasy of mine, but would still be fun.

9 A big turn on, more so if not able to get away.

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away
6 Not super into pain, but pegs wouldn't be to bad.

4 Toothpaste would tingle, but the brush would just hurt.

9 Would be more excting if I didn't know how long it was going to go on for.

3 Nor really into anal.

3 Not really into pain either.

5 More sexually exciting than the others, but not super exciting to me.

2 Not a fan of that.

8 The feeling of pulling is another one that is exciting.

Some random questions:

Do you like math?
Not really

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy?
na

Are you wet now?
Yes

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina?
A finger

How did it feel?
Pretty nice

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd?
Don't think so

Can you do a strict push up?
Yes

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation?
Sure, open to PM dares.

Dislikes: Nipple play, Messy.
Limits: Public, Cam, Poo, Piss.
WTHenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:14 AM   #35
LexiLyn

Eye color: hazel brown
Hair color: brown but dyed blonde
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: leggings and an oversized sweater
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 232 lbs
Bra size: 38C

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil. 10 because it feels amazing

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge. 8 because I love clitoral orgasms

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum. 9 oh my this would be fun and could build to a mind blowing orgasm

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your sensitive clit. 7 because I am very sensitive so this could be uncomfortable

e) you are tickled all over your naked body. 1 I hate being tickled

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts. 7 like I said before I’m very sensitive so the ice dildo has be nervous

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally. 9 because it wouldn’t take much force for me to perform oral

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo. 8 if done right this would likely become very pleasurable

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away. 6 putting them on sounds amazing but to slowly tear them away?! Yeah no that sounds super painful

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush. 7 I’m honestly curious to know how this would feel and would probably actually enjoy it

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes. 9 oh hell yes! I would absolutely love this! Wands are amazing but it can become too much if the setting is too high

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers. 8 I would definitely enjoy this mostly cause ass play is a lot of fun

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane. 8 mmmm yes please! The only thing is that I would be scared they may spank me too hard

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo. 2 yeah this doesn’t sound too enjoyable

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass. 0 nope no thank you sounds wicked painful

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia. 7 this could be a lot of fun but since I’m so sensitive it could become too much too fast

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you. 0 ummm no thank you? That’s just terrifying to even imagine

Some random questions:

Do you like math? Way more than I should

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? Idk

Are you wet now? Dripping but then again I’m always wet

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? My fingers

How did it feel? Weird at first but once I figured out what I liked it was amazing

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? Yes but in a platonic way

Can you do a strict push up? Yes
LexiLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 09:57 PM   #36
Dareme373

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil- 4/10 itÂ’s messy and I donÂ’t like the feeling

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge- 7/10 I like some denial

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum- again 7/10 since I like the pleasure of being denied but at some point will want to cum

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your sensitive clit- 5/10 only if done right since after cumming my clit is painfully sensitive

e) you are tickled all over your naked body- 0/10 I hate tickling

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts- 10/10 IÂ’ve used ice before and love it

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally - 9/10 I like being submissive as long as itÂ’s clean

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo- 6/10 only if itÂ’s not too painful

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away- 7/10 I love bdsm play

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush- 7/10 I like the sensation but only if the bristles arenÂ’t sharp

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes- 4/10 my clit is way too sensitive

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers- 8/10

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane- 10/10 I like to be punished and spanned

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo- 4/20 not into too much ass penetration

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass- 8/10 IÂ’ve tried something similar

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia- 5/10 not sure how thatÂ’d be but IÂ’d be open to try it

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you- no?

Some random questions:

Do you like math? Not really

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? Verbal degrading

Are you wet now? Maybe

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? Fingers

How did it feel? Kinda scary but tingly and exciting

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? No

Can you do a strict push up? No idea, I prefer running stuff

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation? Masturbation stuff yes
Old 06-08-2021, 01:32 AM   #37
Lucy_nyan

Eye color: blue
Hair color: brown
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: skirt and nerd shirts
Height: 172
Weight: 60
Bra size: D

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil 5

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge 7

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum 8

between 3 and 7 ><
Some random questions:

Do you like math?yes

Are you wet now?yes

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina?finger.. then a hairbrush

How did it feel?great

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd?idk xd

Can you do a strict push up?proably not

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation?hmm i dont know if i would do that
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 06:29 AM   #38
Sylvie

Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: casual
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 190lbs
Bra size: 34D

Some random questions:

Do you like math?
no

...many...

Are you wet now?
moist

a dick

How did it feel?
first times don't go to well

no

no

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation?[/QUOTE]
maybe
Sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 10:59 AM   #39
lynnaenae

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blue
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: Usually leggings or bike shorts and sports bras or tank tops
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 138lbs
Bra size: 36DDD

7 - who doesn't love a massage?
5 - sounds frustrating but I'd also enjoy the loss of control
6 - same reasons as above but more variety
7 - I love being forced and then tortured
3 - I hate being tickled
4 - okay but not super fun for me
10 - absolutely love oral
9 - love feeling like a slut, love big toys
8 - pain makes me wet
5 - I like pain but this just sounds unpleasant
8 - sounds like an orgasm for me

10 - always nice
8 - I enjoy being spanked and whipped
9 - yes please
3 - I've never been interested in this
8 - sounds like a lot of fun
8 - never done it but I'm intrigued
Some random questions:

Do you like math?
I like some math just keep me away from calculus
Hmm....watersports for sure, being degraded and humiliated, group sex
Are you wet now?
yeah
I think my fingers?
How did it feel?
Pretty good
I don't think so?
No, I suck at pushups
Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation?
Sure. I suck at exercise and it's not a turn on for me but I like other people taking control.
lynnaenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:37 AM   #40
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Eye color: Green
Hair color: Honey Blonde. Surprise.
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: At home? Tight gym pants and some comfy t-shirt I stole from one of the guys in my life. Outside: Nerdy t-shirts that I cut up to be over-the-shoulder style. The t-shirt tugged in a short black skirt with a belt cinching my waist.
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Bra size: DD

10. Booty rubs make me so horny it's not even funny.

8. I am greedy for orgasms, so I would frustrated, but I would love to experience having my pussy (and clit) massaged.

6. I would cry from frustration haha

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your sensitive clit
9. I love overstimulation - and being forced to regret begging for orgasm. A very fitting crime for being so greedy.

0. I hate being tickled. It gives me such anxiety.

9. Sounds uncomfortable. My inner masochist is in.

10. I love being throat fucked. It's the sensation I live for. It drives me mad with desire.

7. I want to say 10 because the pain excites me, but I don't want to risk stretching my pussy.

8. I am very sensitive to nipple pain, but also very turned on by it.

10. Fuck yes, please hurt me.

7. I like overstimulation, but there's a lack of intimacy when his hands don't touch me.

10. I love having my holes inspected. So degrading.

10. Pain gets me high.

8. I still don't wish to stretch any of my holes, but I have some experience with having uncomfortably big dildos shoved into my asshole and I loved it. Even though I cried.

9. That gets really painful, really quickly. But I would still be dripping wet.

7. Not my favorite kind of pain, but I would enjoy it.

0. Not my thing.

Some random questions:

Do you like math?
The part of math involved in statistics and probability theory, yes. Otherwise no.

Him pissing on/in me + pussy spanking.

Are you wet now?
Yes

Not something I decided

How did it feel?
Terrible

Yes. I love math nerds.

I am more of a girl push up kind of person lol

I am sure I would love it, but I already have a lot going on in my current thread.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 03:14 PM   #41
MayDare

Default Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postevak View Post
Hello, I would like you to answer some of my questions.

Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark brown
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: dresses
Height: 5’5
Weight: 60
Bra size: C

5/10 - slightly boring

6/10- don’t like to be edged

7/10 like the idea of being controlled but only if I can cum at the end

10/10- again I’d love to be controlled and forced to orgasm

Hmm 6/10- I’m very ticklish and normally would not like it but as a way of torture it may be interesting

9/10- love ice play but don’t appreciate being cold

8/10- love to be controlled to do things

7/10- that would really make me horny

10/10- love to be punished

6/10- love the idea but I just know I wouldn’t be able to cope for 20 whole mins

8/10- love the idea of being tied up

7/10- don’t mind this but not as interested in anal

10/10- spanking makes me horny

4/10- not into ass play too much and that’s a big stretch

10/01- love being punished and tortured

6/10- interesting but I think I wouldn’t be able to cope

9/10- like the idea of being humiliated

Some random questions:

Do you like math? Not really, I love bio

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? Many

Are you wet now? Maybe

My finger

How did it feel?
It felt amazing and I had no idea what I was doing

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? Not really

Meh no. I prefer weights

Yes although I think I’m more interested in the masturbation part hehe

Likes: ice play, spanking, verbal degradation, edging, semi public, humiliation, being controlled, hypnosis, writing lines,

Dislikes: anal, piss, denial, most other things not listed in likes

Limits: Anything revealing/harmful
MayDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 01:38 PM   #42
SilverBlue

Information I'm a Fucktoy not a sub/switch but...

On a scale from 0 to 10, rate how much I enjoy each scenario. Explain why.

Scenario 1: You are tied spread eagle on your back by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

9 - looking all shiny, and that nice warm feeling oil on the skin gives me. Nice.

7 - being teased , omg can't stand it.

7 - ah, gosh teasing my body like that drives me crazy.

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your sensitive clit
8 - having someone force me to cum, using my body like that is very enjoyable.

3 - being gently tickled in places can feel kinda nice; silly tickling making me laugh and scream is not much fun and quickly becomes annoying.

f) he puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts
5 - fuck, I do enjoy it but the cold is horrible.

8 - We are hot babes and will give you... 'oral pleasure'.

6 - because being used like a fuck toy is arousing, but it would obviously be uncomfortable so I wouldn't enjoy it.

i) he puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away
1 - ow I'm not a pain slut, being hurt is not enjoyable for me, like at all.

j) he puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush
6 - yep that kinda tingles, there's better alternatives too toothpaste.

8 - gosh that's intense, I've love it for 10 minutes, being forced to cum like that.

Scenario 2: You are tied face down ass up and:

a) your ass is explored with his fingers

6 - not enjoyable, other than being used like a fuck toy for him to explore how he wants.

1 - ow don't hurt me.

5 - anal is less enjoyable for me, but being used is enjoyable, but then its uncomfortable... so it's average enjoyment for me.

3 - I've never had it done to me, if it burns, no. Ice is difficult enough to bare.

e) he puts clamps with weights on your labia
2 - ow.

f) he lets a big german shepherd to fuck you
what the actual fuck?

Some random questions:

Do you like math? No, some of the dares I see on here seem to involve far too much math if I'm honest with you.

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? Heh. There's more to my body that a pussy and an ass, I could say more but...

Are you wet now? No, my hair is damp, I had a 7km run and shower before I started this.

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? Probably my pinky finger.

How did it feel? That would be going back 10 years, I don't remember.

Were you ever in love with a math nerd? I see where this is going now. Math nerd into literally "doggie" huh? No I never have loved a math nerd.

Can you do a strict push up? Yes, when I work out, I sometimes do some push-ups, usually a set of 12 and some planking to work on my core strength.

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation?Maybe. Do they involve math too?

GetDare Fuckdoll for public & private bondage, forced orgasms, and satisfying Master's desires.
Dare reports Snapchat profile: FitKiwiGirl. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare and Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:44 PM   #43
sluttylala

Eye color:Blue
Hair color: blonde
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: sundress
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 130lbs
Bra size: 34 DD

10 - nothing not enjoyable about that

9 - I enjoy being denied

10 - denial and overstimulation

10 - overstimulation

3 - I hate being tickled

10 - the shock of the cold and hardness would hurt but the idea of it makes me wet

10 - I enjoy being face fucked

10 - I enjoy being stretched

7 - I enjoy this type of pain but it hurts very bad

6 - very painful

10 - overstimulation and I’d likely orgasm

4 - anal fingering isn’t my favorite

8 - enjoy spanking but canes hurt a lot

3 - anal stretching hurts very badly

2 - extremely painful

10 - labia clamps and stretching feel great to me and the pain is great

0 - against my limits and not anything I’d ever want

Some random questions:

Do you like math?
No

Not sure

Are you wet now?
yes

my finger

How did it feel?
good

not that I know of

yes

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation?[/QUOTE]
yes please

Toys - tail plug, ring gag, clamps, rope, pussy pump, clit/nipple pumps, plug in wand vibrator, bullet vibrator, suction cup dildo, rabbit dildo, collar, leash, silicone butt plug, ball gag

Likes - pussy/clit spanking, risky public, edging, anal, humiliation, public humiliation, pussy/clit pain, verbal degradation, rules, being controlled, pet play, tit spanking, insertions, stretching
sluttylala is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk