Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2020, 06:12 PM   #1
Aria Lynn

Default 27/ F need some dares to hold me over while Daddy is sick

So, I am feeling very horny and I need to get some of this horniness out. I have asked Daddy if I may post to get dares while he is sick and he said yes now all dares posted here must be approved by Daddy before I do them. Please do not message me your dares. I will not do them!! Please post them here and also DO NOT KIK ME!!!

I live in a house with roommates so please take that into consideration when posting your dares

Toys: Wand vibrator, flesh dildo, 3 clothespins, glass plug, gator clamps, larger pink dildo, toothpaste.

Limits: Pics, Videos, severe pain, needles, blood, scat, permanent marks, piss, public, friends, family.

Thank you
Aria X
Aria Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:16 PM   #2
wowman

Coat your plug in toothpaste and put the clamps on your nipples. Slowly rub the toy around your ass while you play with your clit... Get nice and wet, and insert the plug anally and your finger into your pussy at the same time. Fuck both of them in and out in rythym and edge once. Now it's time for the next toy, lie on your back and remove the plug. Fuck your pussy with the smaller dildo until you are nice and wet. Use lube if you have to, and cover the dildo and plug with lube. Finger fuck your ass and pussy, get them ready with your pussy juice and lube, if need be. When you are ready, grab the plug and the dildo in each hand. Choose a position where you are able to insert both at the same time. And then press the toys gently to your holes, do not insert them yet, you will rub them around each hole for 2 minutes, then slowly press them into yourself. At the point where it stretches you the most, you will stop and hold them there, wait ten seconds then proceed to sink them fully inside. Push them all the way in as you beg and moan for daddy. Then wait, enjoy the fullness. The stretch of the plug and the tightness of your pussy, do 20 levels with both inside. Now slowly start to fuck your pussy, don't touch the plug. You must fuck yourself until cum, then you may remove the plug. When you have cum, remove the plug and show your daddy your gaping holes. Ask if you are a good little girl, if he says yes, you may stop. If he says no, you must repeat the dare with both dildos instead of a dildo and plug...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk