Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should AnalAddict cum soon ?
Yes 19 20.88%
No 72 79.12%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2020, 11:49 PM   #526
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

I said before that I would do it if it didn’t break limits, so although it’ll only add a few spanks I’m in to do it as well

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:14 AM   #527
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

That’s....
Well that’s a task...
Respect to you, not many could come up with something like that.

But...
To be completely honest...
anyone who does that for just 100 extra spanks must be out of their mind, I mean look at how many spanks you have to do during that task, and that’s not even counting the “hard” parts (and I don’t mean the parts that get hard and make you fail^^

Really glad we found two brave/insane enough to do it and one bound by chaos and forced to do it^^
Certainlyyyyyy not suggesting lightze would back down if he could

This will be fun! Can’t wait for their reports, especially knowing the usual quality of their reports^^

*also, looking at the disclaimers wow, you thought of everything didn’t you? Well it’ll be a fair game^^*
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:30 AM   #528
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
I said before that I would do it if it didn’t break limits, so although it’ll only add a few spanks I’m in to do it as well
Welcome to the Kink Games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
That’s....
Well that’s a task...

But...
anyone who does that for just 100 extra spanks must be out of their mind, I mean look at how many spanks you have to do during that task, and that’s not even counting the “hard” parts (and I don’t mean the parts that get hard and make you fail^^

Really glad we found two brave/insane enough to do it and one bound by chaos and forced to do it^^

This will be fun! Can’t wait for their reports, especially knowing the usual quality of their reports^^

*also, looking at the disclaimers wow, you thought of everything didn’t you? Well it’ll be a fair game^^*
No messing with the contestants, Nowa, unless you want a taste of one of the disciplines

And yes, isn't it fun what competitiveness can achieve? It ensnared 4 people in a delightfully fun trap, brought to you by Dungeonmaster.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:49 AM   #529
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Welcome to the Kink Games!
Thanks! And with a task like this it’s a real jump in at the deep end, slightly scared of failing but I’m sure it’ll be fine

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:43 AM   #530
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
That’s....
Well that’s a task...

But...

I was never going to back down from a fun challenge if it was within limits. It’s not too late to join if you secretly want to
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:31 AM   #531
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I was never going to back down from a fun challenge if it was within limits. It’s not too late to join if you secretly want to
*glances at the dare again, intrigued, but also shivering*

Nahhhhh I think I’ll just sit this one out and watch you squirm^^
I mean I got nothing to gain from joining...

So I get to choose between a sore back, sore feet, sore tights, sore butt, even more sore butt, Oral devastation, Anal devastation...

Aaaand munching popcorn, watching you do it and teasing lightze ^^
I think I know what I’ll do^^
*grabs popcorn*

(Jokes aside I know that I wouldn’t last one discipline, much less the whole dare.
If you aren’t used to doing that kind of stuff this dare in kinda impossible to do without a lot of preparation, and while I do a bit of that stuff I not nearly do it on the level you or the others do^^)
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:05 PM   #532
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default The Kink Games - Addi's journey

With great power comes great responsibility. So when you design a massive task, you might need to lead by example.

That was probably a good thing. I don't know how much more squirming I would have survived with this task hanging over my head, especially while on no touch and with a very helpful Sir who made sure I didn't forget what would happen tonight. The reminders he sent me during my work day were...vivid. Knowing *I* was the one who designed the series of events in the first place was a very particular mindfuck. A realisation that has even more heat curl in my stomach as I'm writing this report.

The great news for the other contestants? You can make it to the end! With the caveat that it will leave you shaking, feeling absolutely used, and potentially with a few edges. Which wouldn't be a problem if your Dom hadn't expressly forbidden it.

I faced myself naked on my knees in front of the mirror for the CALM FOCUS discipline. This was probably the moment when I most keenly realised what I had set myself up for. I knew every instruction that was coming. I knew exactly what every single element would do to me (or so I thought) and the magnitude of the task hit me in breathtaking fullness in that moment. It had me squirming with desire to get started, mixed with a healthy dose of dread flaring up at the thought of the last discipline combined with my instruction not to edge.

Still I found myself in a calm, if lightly trembling state by the end of the five minutes. Surrendering control is a beautiful thing--a submission that allows you to live in the moment, to trust you'll be alright in the end. All I had to do was give it my all, try the best I could to fulfil every task. Moment after moment, until it was done. I could do that.

I got to my feet for the WARM-UP. Arms, legs, ass. In that order. Getting the XXL plug in (why did I think it was a good idea to say 'largest plug' again?) always takes my breath away for more than one reason. Sheer size is the obvious one, the lack of a tapered tip another, but the cold metal feels like an assault on warm skin and even more so against the heat of your insides. Adding the 6 inch dildo in my pussy and the weighted clamps (thank you, Sir, for that little gem I didn't even consider) got me squirming even harder.

You know how doing exercise in front of a mirror is a little awkward? Try it naked, plugged, filled and clamped. It's one of the elements of the task I knew would have me writhing, and it didn't disappoint. The mingling of sky-high arousal, shame, and anticipation for what was to come was breathtaking. The planks were alright, though tensing your muscles while you have a large plug in is an intriguing sensation. It was also a good reminder that I had a gruelling personal training session in the morning and that the exercises that were supposed to be light were going to be worse than I imagined. I had to restart the jumping jacks three times before I figured out to push the dildo inside of me, base and all, as the ONLY possible way to keep it in for the exercise. I had to reinsert it one more time before the squats. All the while, there was no escaping the fullness of my pussy and ass, the sway of my breasts, worsened by the sting of the weighted clamps. Pretty sure I burned a great deal more calories thanks to the fiery blush on my face.

I finished the exercise and Sir reminded me to take off the clamps, and to leave everything else in. Despite my bravado about designing this task, and my very careful consideration of details, I think I forgot about the dildo I had in contrary to my male competitors. I'm sure Dungeonmaster is going to get a good laugh out of that little detail

The next discipline was the SPANKING. I felt like I'd been relatively conservative with the amount of spanks, to somewhat compensate for the magnitude of the overall task (let's see if our other contestants feel the same), but there were several parts about the discipline that surprised me. For one, I'd forgotten how much the charger cord stings when swung at full force. Last time I used it was on my thighs to test before a punishment I handed out, and that was a lovely sting. Hitting your back at full force was surprisingly painful. And had me shivering in delight and covered in goosebumps at the same time. Ever assigned pain to yourself? Not just spanked yourself after getting spanks assigned in a thread. I mean, chosen yourself what implement and how many spanks you'd be delivering to yourself. If so, you might now what an absolute shortcircuit it caused in my brain when the pain was more intense than I expected while I knew it was me who did this to myself and that I was going to go through with it to the end.

My back was a patchwork of angry red lines when I was done with it. The soles of my feet were a different kind of pain. Less intense while being applied, longer-lasting in its impact. Next I had my legs spread and applied the spoon to the inside of my thighs, directly over the bruises I'd left there on Monday. When Sir ordered me over my desk, spoon in hand, I was shaking. Not with the pain, though there were several parts of my body that were burning, but with what this was doing to my mind. Even the hits of the spoon on my sit spots and ass cheeks had me squirming--this time mostly because of the hard slaps which had never sounded quite so loud as today.

The final part of the spanking discipline consisted of a mere 15 snaps of a rubber band against each nipple. How bad can it be, right? Turns out that was worse than I remembered too, especially on nipples that had been clamped with pretty vicious clamps before.

The next discipline is one of my favourites, ORAL. Sir wouldn't be Sir if he didn't order me to get my 9 inch dildo to participate. The two minutes warm-up were a lovely treat, even if I say so myself. No pressure yet, just getting used to a massive dildo in my mouth, stretching my jaw, hitting the back of my throat.

I thought I had designed this task carefully, building up in difficulty. One more lesson learned--apparently I now have trouble actually gagging on a dildo (I seem to remember someone else lost his gag reflex recently). It took me longer than I care to admit to figure out how to roughly fuck my face to gag ten times, and then ten more times after a break. It left me with what I can only describe as 'happy tears'.

Taking the dildo as deep as I could challenged the competitive spirit in me. Based on a visual estimate, I'd say I took almost 7 inches down by the time I was warmed up. The most frustrating obstacle was that the dildo gets quite thick and that the teeth at the back of my mouth got in the way (competitive much? Ah well, guess it's allowed in the Kink Games).

Holding the dildo as deep as possible for 200 seconds was another lovely challenge that I borrowed from a task blue handed out. It felt like a great finale. It WAS a great finale. Contrary to the 6 inch dildo, the 9 inch actually blocks my airways completely, meaning I can't even get the slightest bit of air through my nose while holding. I found out that it becomes VERY hard to count when you're running out of air. I'm pretty sure I did well over 200 seconds by the time I was done.

After graduating the oral discipline came the one I looked forward to most and dreaded most all at the same time, ever since Sir pointed out that I wasn't allowed to edge (which I very clearly hadn't realised while designing the task). Since being denied, ANAL is a surefire way to get me to edge. There's times when it takes me three strokes to get on the edge. This task consisted of a total of 200 strokes. 200. With my biggest plug, which gives this lovely stretch every time it enters me. Let that sink in.

It had been sinking in since Sir pointed it out last night. Slowly seeping into my mind and my body. The thought alone had me squirm and get a little desperate.

The first part wasn't too bad, though it had massive waves of arousal wash over my entire body. The 20 full-in, full-out strokes stretched my ass nicely for what was to come, and the slowness made it feasible to stay from the edge. I barely survived the 30 slow strokes on all fours without edging, shaking with the effort not to.

Laying on my side, I knew the 40 hard and fast strokes Sir ordered were going to my downfall. I stopped at 35 strokes, a millisecond before the edge hit. The only two reasons why I made it through the second try in this position was the kindness of a 2 minute break Sir granted me and half-biting through my lower lip.

Apparently I forgot to detail how hard or fast the 50 strokes needed to be while laying on my back with legs up. I went so, so slow, trying to calm the raging fire of pleasure that was ravaging my body and mind. I did survive the strokes without stopping, but I was still burning up, desperate, and so, so close.

Now, fucking my ass on my stomach for 60 rough and fast strokes...I could actually cum from that alone. Staying off the edge felt like mission impossible. I stopped on stroke 32. And believe me, I was thinking every unsexy thought I could come up with, but my body turned out to be stronger than my mind. Two minutes later I started again. I knew I wouldn't survive a third repetition, or hell forbid, a fourth or fifth. Ten strokes in I was already teetering on the edge of an edge, and all I could come up with was biting my arm so hard I still have the teeth marks an hour later. It helped. Barely. I got 60 strokes and crumbled, panting and moaning and so fucking desperate I could barely breathe.

The final task led me back to the mirror. Thanks to a minor alteration by Sir, my stomach now reads: I GOT OWNED BY MY OWN TASK. After I grinned for a good minute at that very true statement, I stared at my squirming, blushing, dripping, filled body for five minutes.

Desperate. And yet somehow content to my very core.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:29 PM   #533
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I’m slightly shaken from using so many muscles but I just finished! I need to go make dinner real quick but look forward to reading Addi’s report and making my own right after eating
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-02-2020, 05:25 PM   #534
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
CALM FOCUS
Focus is important for any athlete, and the Kink Games are no exception. Let’s get calm and focused. Let’s visualise like true athletes.

Strip. Get on your knees in front of your mirror and look at yourself. See the quiet strength inside of you, the one you’ll have to draw on to complete these Games. Look at the scars you’ve amassed in previous battles—the bruises, the trauma of no touch right after edges, the words you once wrote on your own skin. Some of these might no longer be visible, but you know they’re there.
Now visualise your competitors. Remember the reports they’ve written, the endless training they’ve endured to get to where they are today. Compare yourself to them. Tremble. Breathe through it.
Visualise everything you will get to do before you get to the end of this task. In detail. Until you can feel your ass getting fucked, feel the sting of spoons hitting flesh.
Look in the mirror and really see yourself.
Five minutes before you can get to your feet for the next discipline.
I kneeled down in front of the full length mirror in my bedroom. I starred at myself thinking of the things I have done recently. The times my mind was fucked with, the time spent fucking my mouth, the time spent with my nipples clamped. The times my inner thighs were on fire as well as my sit spot. The time spent fucking my ass or the time spent with it plugged. I knew I could do all of the individual tasks. What was going to be a huge feat was doing them all together in one sitting. I thought of my competitors. While I don’t know much about Subboyj he volunteered to do this so he must have some experience. Lightze has been around for a long time and while I haven’t yet learned his capabilities I would not doubt him. Addi, what to say, she is practically a pro at this besides she is the one that came up with it. Then I thought about my most difficult competitor, past me. While we may all, and I hope we all do, make it through this large task the goal is to improve and do better than past me.
Quote:

WARM UP
Sports are dangerous with the proper warm-up, and Kinks are no exception. Time to get warm up those muscles. All of them.

Stretch your arms and legs in any way you feel comfortable. Then stretch your ass. Take your biggest plug (and be very happy that’s the biggest one you own) and, slowly and with a lot of lube (unless your tears prove to be enough), insert it into your ass. If it vibrates, put it on max strength. For those of us who have another muscle to stretch, don’t forget to insert the 6 inch dildo too. Now clamp your nipples. If you don’t have clamps, clothespins are a lovely alternative.

Get in front of your mirror and get the following exercises done:
Total of 2 minutes plank (enjoy the vibrations )
25 jumping jacks
25 squats
Stand on your toes for a total of 4 minutes
Stand on one leg for a total of 2 minutes each

If any implement leaves your body (those with more *muscles* (cough, holes) may be disadvantaged here), you start that exercise again until you get it right.

By the end of warm-up, you may remove the clamps/clothespins. Everything else stays, but vibrations can now be turned off.
Stretching is not something I do a lot of but I did take a moment to stretch my major muscles. I took my largest plug that was purchased recently (A fairly standard cone shape that the insertable length is 5.5 inches and 1.5 inches at the widest point). I lubed it up and got it in without much difficulty. With the length of it you definetly know it is there. Something with the length and stiff material it tends to poke the innards in a slightly uncomfortable way but it did say largest plug and I can get it in without much difficulty. Then I put on nipple clamps nice and tight as I wasn’t going to do this twice because they fell off! I made it through the warm up but note to self, exercise more! I was worn out and muscles shaking by the time I finished. Once finished with everything I took off the nipple clamps.

Quote:
SPANKING
Now that our muscles are all warmed up, there’s one large part of the body we shouldn’t ignore. Did you know our skin is our largest organ and that the average person has 2 square meters or 22 square feet of it?

Get a charging cord. Yes, that’s the one; some of you may be familiar with the lovely sensations it evokes. Let’s start with an area that is often forgotten and hard to reach with the wrong kind of implement. Stand in front of the mirror and whip your upper back. 20 strokes over your right shoulders, 20 over your left. Don’t hold back (get it, get it?).
Sit down and position yourself so you have access to the soles of your feet. 25 strokes with the cord to each. Don’t pussyfoot it either.
Now get your favorite wooden implement (commemorative Addi spoon, anyone?) and spread your legs. You know exactly where this is going, right? Inner thighs. 30 hard strokes to each side.
Bend over your bed or desk and target your ass. Let’s make it 40 hard spanks on each sit spot (80 in total—closing loopholes and all) and 50 higher on each ass cheek (100 in total).
Now, I’m sure you thought you were done… There’s one final bend in the road to the finish of this discipline. Get a rubber band and treat your nipples to 15 snaps each. Instructions can be found below.
I grabbed the nearest charging cable which was a rather thick heavy one, what was I thinking! By the time I discovered this mistake I had come to far to start over with a thinner lighter one. The strikes on the back were brutal and the marks it left told me I wasn’t being a wimp. Next the 25 to the soles were also brutal again, I think it would have been easier with a thinner cable. Next up, was everyone’s favorite, the inner thighs. 30 to each isn’t a high volume but I made sure the 30 to each thigh were hard resulting in red burning thighs. Next up the sit spot and ass, were not too bad. My AnalAddict commemorative spoon wrapped in rubber bands didn’t come yet so I had to use a regular wooden spoon . Who in the world though 15 snaps to each nipple was a good idea after the nipple clamps???? 5 to each would have been bad, 10 each would be crazy and 15 each is just past insane! I did them in sets of 5 to one nipple then the other. By the third and final set I had to line it up and close my eyes so I wouldn’t flinch and pull my hand away.

Quote:
ORAL
A vital skill—great to train those jaws and the ability to hold your breath. Scared yet? You should be.

Choose a dildo you’re able to get in your throat. If you haven’t mastered that particular skill yet, this will be GREAT practice. Warm up your mouth and throat by sucking the dildo nice and slow for two minutes. Don’t be afraid to be nice to it. Better make it your friend for what’s coming next.
Now you get to gag—ten times. Break to catch your breath. Another ten times.
What was this thing about deepthroat? Oh yes, that thing. Take the dildo as deep down your throat (or mouth if your throat is uncharted territory) as you can manage. 15 times.
And the finale… Hold. Hold the dildo as deep in your throat (or mouth if your throat is not possible) as you can for a cumulative 200 seconds.
Well done! Catch your breath for the final discipline. You’ll need it.

Oral, ugh, this is the one I dreaded. It is not a huge like or something I practice much. Being I was in the bedroom for the full length mirror already I suction cupped my favorite dildo (1.5 inches thick and 7 inches insert able) to the mirror. Well the first task didn’t sound too bad, I slowly sucked on it for the 2 minutes. Since we were told we better make friends with it, afterwards I invited it to have a beer with my while I made dinner. Next was to do 2 sets of 10 gagging on it. I am sure I can’t take it in as far as some but I did the best I could and gagged 10 time, followed by a short break to catch my breath and then another 10. Now for the 15 deep as I can. Again, I pushed myself and went as deep as I could. Lastly, the part of this entire task I was dreading the most. I used the stop watch feature on the phone to keep track and was able to do about 15 seconds, plus or minus a few seconds, each time until I made it to the 20 seconds. With the dreaded oral portion done I knew I could finish this task!

Quote:
ANAL
How can we not end on a high note, with the one discipline you’ve all been waiting for? It’s time to get your ass handed to you.

You can choose to get a dildo IF the dildo is thicker than your plug. You also have the option to stick with the lovely large plug you’ve been wearing for a while now. Apply as much lube as needed. Safety above all in these games!
Time to find out the joy of different positions to fuck your ass. We’ll get started with a classic. Bend over your desk or bed and fuck yourself—take the plug or dildo out with every thrust and re-insert it for a total of 20 strokes.
That was a lovely warm up before moving on to the next position— all fours. Slow and easy with long (almost out, fully in), slow thrusts. 30 strokes.
Next one—lay down on your side and arch your back so you can thrust the plug or dildo for 40 hard, fast strokes.
On your back, legs drawn up. 50 strokes.
Oh, and did you think those were all the positions I could come up with? I have a few more, but I’ll have mercy. Get on your stomach on your bed and finish with 60 rough, fast strokes. No need to pull all the way out; you’ll find it a tough position to do that in. But feel free to try if you want the experience.

You’ve survived the games! CONGRATULATIONS. To finish, one final small task. Get in front of the mirror. Write ‘I GOT OWNED BY ADDI’S TASK’ on your stomach.

While I would have preferred to use a dildo for this it is the same width as the plug so technically not larger so I stuck with the plug. I must say I have not tried some of these positions but I may have to try them out more in the future. 20 bent over the bed was no issue. The 30 down on all fours wasn’t too bad either. Laying on my side for 40 was relatively easy. The 50 on my back was rather awkward as I had to kind of lay on my arm to get the angles to work. Lastly the 60 laying on my stomach went fairly smoothly.

With that, I don’t think I was ever so happy to grab a marker and write big letters across my chest / stomach

Regardless of how anyone else does in this task I did the best I could and gave it my all. I guarantee I beat past me which makes me a winner in my book.

While none of the individual tasks looked that bad on their own combining everything together was more than it looks. I didn’t time this but I am guessing it took about an hour and a half.

Addi, thank you for coming up with this interesting task and you better enjoy those extra spanks! I worked pretty hard for them!

PM Dares

Toys
The following 4 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 12-02-2020, 05:27 PM   #535
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Addi, great job completing everything and stellar report as always!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-02-2020, 05:44 PM   #536
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Loving the reports! Seems like Addi is definitely looking the most screwed by her own task so far, though we still have two contenders to go. (Also, sorry, but I was kind of amused that you managed to accidentally design something where your own better deepthroating skills actually hindered you. Also a little shocked at literally biting your own arm to escape. Owned by your own task seems absolutely right.)
Old 12-02-2020, 10:04 PM   #537
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

My this is a long thread!
I have been browsing through it a bit but haven't seen any tasks posted. But really, I do want to have you do one big anal task for me before I can even consider giving you a yes for an orgasm.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 01:23 AM   #538
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
While none of the individual tasks looked that bad on their own combining everything together was more than it looks. I didn’t time this but I am guessing it took about an hour and a half.

Addi, thank you for coming up with this interesting task and you better enjoy those extra spanks! I worked pretty hard for them!
Congratulations on making it through and for the great spirit of competition throughout!

And you know I will enjoy them
Old 12-03-2020, 01:45 AM   #539
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
My this is a long thread!
I have been browsing through it a bit but haven't seen any tasks posted. But really, I do want to have you do one big anal task for me before I can even consider giving you a yes for an orgasm.
Welcome to this thread, Jaro! The tasks and polls are finished, and thanks to some very welcome protection by Sir, I'm actually allowed to cum after fulfilling my 12 tasks and taking the spanks this thread awarded me.

That being said, stick around for some fun reports, from me on 11 more tasks and from another two contestants of the Kink Games. And be sure there will be more opportunities to award me anal tasks in future threads, knowing Sir
Old 12-03-2020, 02:07 AM   #540
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Congratulations on making it through and for the great spirit of competition throughout!

And you know I will enjoy them
I don’t think I would want to do it again real soon but the spirit of competition and sense of accomplishment definitely made it fun and worthwhile.

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk