Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-28-2020, 04:29 PM   #1
suboy97

Default What is your relationship with your kinky side?

Hi all and thank you already for opening this. I do hope to open a nice talk and sharing experiences.

A bit of background: I am young and just joined but I have been using this website a lot and had a lot of experiences.
I think I am sub but I Dom sometimes.

Now the topic:
I view this kinky side of mine as an online matter only but, sometimes I feel that keeping it as just an online matter is a bit of restricting myself or, not acting as the one I truly am also in the offline world. The big question that I always ask myself is how should I merge these two worlds? In a real life relationship I am very caring and not so submissive I like the online feeling of it, for example.

So the question: what is your relationship with your kinky side means first how do relate the kinky world with the real one? How do you bring this up in a real relationship? Would you tell your partner of this side too? If so at what point of the relationship?

This is the topic I would like to start. I do hope to get a lot of answers and have a nice conversation.

kik: suboy97

read it please

---> Looking for Dom <---

Likes: Dickworship, body worship, edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, unfair games, lose-lose situation, underwear (Male: boxer, boxer briefs; Female: panties, thong)

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).
suboy97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk