Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-01-2022, 08:31 AM   #61
gently

Rainbow Dirty Code

Hi, guys! I’m back after a long and stressful time at work to answer some more questions 🎉 I tried the Dirty Code website and it seems to generate my real-time location as part of the output, so I decided not to post it - but it’s a really interesting set of questions, so thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutronium1337 View Post
Hello Gently! Great AMA so far, thank you for sharing yourself with us. I love the album, too, and look forward to you adding to it.

In the meantime, how about you share your dirty code?

https://dirtycode.io/

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 09:37 AM   #62
gently

Rainbow Ropes, and a future anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Hello gently and wellkomme at Get Dare

I like to thank for detail efforts you put in what you write to discribe the psichological sides of the kinks and fantasie you have.
Oh my, thank you so much for so many lovely questions! And I'm really glad you enjoyed reading my previous answers 😊

Do you prefer ropes to gently put some pressure on tender skin or the feel of shiny polished metal? I've never actually tried metal restraints! All of my cuffs are this fake fur with leather-like covering. But I'd love to experience the feeling of cold metal cuffs against my wrists... Sounds amazing. Though honestly I don't think anything can trump rope. Whether wrapped gently over my thighs or bound tightly around my breasts, that sensation of friction and pressure just provokes something inside me 🙈 Makes the lightest touch a pleasure bordering on pain. I love it.

Have you ever fantasised of being restrained with gummy black belts and straps (like leatherette, false leather straps)? Well now I'm definitely imagining it 😳 I don't have leatherette straps, but I have this bondage tape with a sticky plastic-y texture and I love the idea of it wrapped around my ankles, and calves, and thighs, a spiral of pressure, clinging to me. And just that visual contrast of the black tape on my pale skin...

What is the most uncommon material you can think of to use as a restraint and how would like it to be used on your body? Thank you for sending in a question that really challenges my creativity! I think one idea is to use something very delicate and brittle, rather than strong. We often associate restraints with ropes and chains, but I'm just looking at this vase of tulips I have on my windowsill and thinking of a chain of flowers weaved around my neck and arms... The challenge would not be strain against the bondage, but to move to softly that I don't crush a single flower. Delicious.

How you feel with the texture of rope or restraints on the your body after one session? The texture of rope is amazing, because it has this light friction-y burn. I love the light marks it leaves and the playful burns I can leave on myself, just by rubbing against it as I tie myself or fiddle with the knots.

Do you have a full body mirror where you can play in front of it? Do you like to play with yourself in front of the mirror, or prefer to daydream while you play? I have one, but it's in a closet not near my bed, so I don't really play near it. I do like the idea though... While I play with myself, I often fantasise, but even more often I am reading something online that makes me hot and bothered - some erotic literature, a kinky manga, or even a getDare thread 😉

I read that you are intimidated of the butt-plugs you have being used in your asshole at the moment. Have you been thinking of stuffing them in your mouth, and pussy? If not yet, you should do that, maybe with some bodywriting like ”not yet an anal slut” on a part of your body. Oh, I haven't actually done that yet! That sounds like a great idea, thank you...

Would you share a photo with this bodywriting in some album with your audience? I'd be happy to!

Would feel it as an amplification of your exhibitionist side, as even more humiliation, to use a sex toy designed for ass, into another hole? I'm not sure if it's an exhibitionist thing, but I do find it hot to think about it... Just like this internal dialogue of "practicing for the real thing" as I slide my buttplug into my pussy instead of my ass. Just that mental image of me, oh it's a bit humiliating, and even more erotic.

As for the phrase, would you like it to become the your new mantra to repeat until you experience anal of first time in your life one day? That's a very interesting idea... "Not an anal slut yet" or "future anal slut" just going through my mind on repeat as I masturbate, or chat to you guys, or at work. Just filling me with this sense of anticipation 🙈 Oh my god, I can't stop finding it so embarrassing and yet so sexy to imagine myself constantly obsessing over it every time I touch my pussy, that thought of it being my ass being filled one day...

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

The following user says Thank You to gently for this post:
Old 05-01-2022, 10:43 AM   #63
gently

Rainbow New steamy art

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Would you be willing to share your digital arts someday? I am kinda curious about them.
Oh sure, I am happy share a few sketches later, and I'm also always happy to make you a drawing if you have a particularly delicious idea.
I've finally made a new sketch and I'm so pleased how it turned out! You can see it here, though the quality really suffered during the upload. Or you can see a higher resolution version on FetLife - I just made the account today and it's a really fun platform 😊

Old 05-02-2022, 07:41 AM   #64
Loobzies

Hi, Gently! It's so nice to see you back! I hope your work situation gets better. Do you plan on doing more tasks for SubmissiveTask in the future? Hope you have a nice day!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Loobzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM   #65
gently

Rainbow SubmissiveTask and FetLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkerigan View Post
Hi, Gently! It's so nice to see you back! I hope your work situation gets better.
Thanks, I hope so too 😅

Do you plan on doing more tasks for SubmissiveTask in the future? I've kind of abandoned SubmissiveTask for now, just because it seemed a bit empty and the interface is hard to work with. Maybe I'll be back... But, at the risk of sounding like I am trying every kinky site under the sun (which I am!) - I now have FetLife @art-by-gently 😊

Old 05-02-2022, 10:40 AM   #66
Sabina
Distinguished Member

A gentle wellkomen back!

I feel the flowers chain, and to gentle and careful avoid to ruin even one flower, is the most delicate and aesthetic vision in years, maybe even is too much for most of Get dare audience,
Thenk you to bring your very personal opinion I like very much.

I am too very happy of feeling of ropes on the your body.

About the mantra, do not loose time: open one poll with the 2 alternative, and make the poll last for 2 week.
Promise some more humiliation task if you like, like in example if the total voters will reach certain number, you will in the mental mantra add the your real name.
It will stay secret and only you will know, but will be more strong in the your mind.

What do you think?

Thank again for all the good answers, and if you not yet done, you shell open a new thread where you ask suggestion for new subject to draw, and how you will be kinkily accessorized while you draw.

Do you have a sketch table, of your is a personal hobby?

Take care
Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 07:36 AM   #67
gently

Rainbow A poll for my sexual mantra

Thank you, Miss Sabina, for you lovely suggestion. The poll is now live 🙌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Do you have a sketch table, or is it a personal hobby?
I don’t have anything as professional as a sketching table - I just do it for fun!

The following user says Thank You to gently for this post:
Old 05-06-2022, 04:19 PM   #68
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Blume und BDSM

One suggest for the your new artwork, shall be girl tied only with flower chain.

But you must do the your drawing in a proper outfit:
1) One lilyum flower (white?) between your tits as it is like a cock of a guy (allegorical of be both chaste and pure, but also slutty and kinky)
2) Black sticky tape tied around the tits, like breast bondage (warning: not wrap too tight, becouse duct tape and similare, shrink after wrap and it increase costriction a little) and add large X of tape on nippels, in case you like to take one artistic selfie of you and post in GD album (there is very severe censor rules)
Of course, crop the face, for privacy, but show the flower!
3) wear the tight black collar, or a thin metall halsrad locked at the your neck, if you heve one?
4) becouse after a bit long time, while you draw, you risk drool on the paper and ruin the your drawing, the next time you will stuff a (clean) sponge or cloth rug in mouth, and wrapp around sticky tape to shut and seal it, so it is proof against any leak, and you is well silenced and can concentrate to draw and repeat a mental mantra, The favorite one you like
5) and to avoid any other leak, add sticky tape also onto pussy, to seal the your labia, and to censor intimate body parts, in case you like to take a full figure selfie of the your body.
6) a pair of sandals with stiletto heels? This can just add some delicate sexy touch

And you not need any else, for the next time you will draw liebe gentle girl.
You will be drawing almost completely nude, in fact.

I whish you like this idea, as much as the idea of “flowers bondage” turn you on

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 11:28 PM   #69
Mr_Ninja

What experience do you have as a submissive, what do you like best about Bdsm.

What’s your favorite way to masturbate. What’s your favorite kink.
Mr_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, fantasies, humiliation, truth