Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-14-2022, 04:42 PM   #46
gently

Rainbow Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Imagine all these people around here, looking at you while your vest gets opened...
Oh, incredibly hot… And it will become a reality soon too 😳

Have you tried all your new sex toys yet? No, actually. I got some small butt plugs that I’ve been too intimidated to try, as I’ve not done any anal before. And there’s the flogger and tickler, which I’ve just not played with yet.

Which is your favorite one so far? My vibrator is this dual-function creation with a delicious thick end to fuck myself silly with, which I love 😍 But it also comes with a super-powerful clit sucking head that gives me an orgasm in less than a minute, so hard that it’s actually painful - and that I definitely have a love-hate relationship with 🙈 Still my favourite. Though I do love the nipple clamps with tiny bells on as well…

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 04:51 PM   #47
gently

Rainbow My username, and new kinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
You seem more kinky than your name might suggest.
Thank you, I’m glad you think so 😘

Can you explain the reason why you took this username? Well as you’ve said I am very interested in kink… but I don’t have a lot of practical experience yet with the kinks that I enjoy in theory. When I was setting up the account, I was actually a bit worried that I would end up a little too naive and innocent in some aspects, so I wanted a nickname that reminded people to introduce new ideas and kinks to me gently 😉 Also it gives great opportunities for puns.

Did this website already help you explore a new kink? If so, which one(s)? In terms of completely new kinks, I was introduced to hypnosis today and really enjoyed it ☺️ I posted on this thread where people share hypnosis videos and got maybe three or four really lovely recordings that got me so wet just listening to, which I didn’t think was actually possible? The idea was to explore something completely new to me, and I enjoyed it to a surprising extent and even added it to my signature as an interest.

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Old 04-14-2022, 05:05 PM   #48
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Why would you purchase buttplugs if you have never tried anal in your life so far? How badly do you want it to happen?

What is the most sensual, non-sexual part of your body?

What is the most humiliating sexual position you have experienced yet? Regardless if it alone or with a partner.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:31 PM   #49
gently

Rainbow Humiliating sexual poses, and my totally normal interest in anal

Why would you purchase buttplugs if you have never tried anal in your life so far? How badly do you want it to happen? Why would you assume that 🙈 It’s totally just a casual interest and not something that makes me very excited just thinking about. Also a butt plug seemed like a nice beginner step, before trying a cock or even my fingers, like one of the ones I got is tiny! It didn’t expect to be so intimidated by the prospect.

What is the most sensual, non-sexual part of your body? My neck probably. And my wrists. Just a touch on the delicate skin on the inside of my wrists makes me squirm.

What is the most humiliating sexual position you have experienced yet? Regardless if it was alone or with a partner. With a partner, it has all been fairly vanilla, so nothing really comes to mind. Alone though? I have had two experiences which were very memorable. The first was when I was just trying out self-bondage, inserted a vibrator into myself, and managed to tie my wrists behind my back to my ankles. It took me such a long time to untangle myself, I was red and humiliated, just humping the ground basically as I contorted on the floor and got myself right to the brink of orgasm in the process 😳 The second was the first time I tried face-down-ass-up, which speaks for itself.

Old 04-14-2022, 05:37 PM   #50
GermanSir
getDare Devil

If it´s just a casual interest and nothing that gets you excited you don´t need to touch yourself when you think about it or answer

So, what fascinates you about anal?
How do you imagine it to feel when you have your ass stuffed for the first time?
Would you prefer to test it in a more casual way or (as you said) more face down, ass up?

I know the answer to this obviously, but I like you to talk about it:
Would you like to go out in public with your ass plugged and maybe even a short skirt or dress?
Old 04-14-2022, 05:56 PM   #51
gently

Rainbow Anal play and fantasies

I’ll touch myself if I want to 😉

What fascinates you about anal? I think it’s this combination of it being somehow more taboo, and also that I could stretch it to insert much larger items, and that it’s somehow more submissive and intimate to use my ass, because it may bring me less pleasure but would make my partner very happy, I’d imagine… I’m not sure 🙈

How do you imagine it to feel when you have your ass stuffed for the first time? Overwhelming. I imagine this intense sensation of pressure, and heat, and a delicious pleasure-pain. A cock opening me up so intimately for the first time would be something to remember…

Would you prefer to test it in a more casual way or, as you said, more face down, ass up? It obviously has nothing to do with how I feel about the pose, but I have read that being on your hands and knees for your first time is the least painful way to try anal. And as my hands with be busy with the buttplug, obviously I would likely be with my chest and face on the bed. But that is completely unrelated to the fact that my clit is throbbing just thinking about it.

I know the answer to this obviously, but I like you to talk about it. Would you like to go out in public with your ass plugged and maybe even a short skirt or dress? I forgive you making assumptions, because the answer is obviously yes please, with a cherry on top 😘 That sounds like a brilliant idea. I’ll probably be really scared that it will fall out or be obvious somehow and continuously reach back to check the back of my skirt, drawing more and more attention to my ass, creating a beautiful and embarrassing cycle… I would also love if after some time I forgot I had it in me and tried to sit in a cafe somewhere, only to jolt in a ridiculous manner as I roughly push it all the way inside my ass.

Old 04-14-2022, 06:01 PM   #52
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Just saying please use.lots of lube for your first time, and can I just say I can't wait to hear how much you enjoy stretching that hole soon

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 06:04 PM   #53
gently

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Just saying please use lots of lube for your first time, and can I just say I can't wait to hear how much you enjoy stretching that hole soon
Lube is a must, agreed… And thank you for believing in me ☺️ I am really looking forward to me exploring anal as well.

Old 04-14-2022, 06:12 PM   #54
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Why don't you describe how you think it'll feel to sleep rather stuffed full and wake up in the morning forgetting about it until later in the day

Old 04-14-2022, 06:26 PM   #55
gently

Rainbow A longer-than-anticipated story

Quote:
Why don't you describe how you think it'll feel to sleep rather stuffed full and wake up in the morning forgetting about it until later in the day
Oh, I imagine I would find it hard to fall asleep at first… I would toss and turn, trying to get comfortable, despite the pressure on my hole, despite the hot tingling of my pussy. I could have just had the most intense orgasm, but I can’t imagine not feeling just as aroused as before when thinking about sleeping stuffed and stretched and ready. I’d lie in bed fantasising about waking up, still stretched and my partner removing the buttplug to slide right in, to fuck me full of cum and plug it inside my slutty hole for the whole day. I would eventually fall asleep and have vague, hot dreams.

But I imagine waking up well-rested and refreshed. I’d be so used to the weight of the plug that I wouldn’t even think about it as I lazed around for a few hours, or as I went to wash up and make breakfast, or as I dressed up to go shopping with a friend in town. It wouldn’t be until I needed to pick up an item off the bottom shelf that I’d remember and yelp loudly as the plug shifted and almost slipped out. I’d have to casually explain to my worried friend that I just pulled a muscle, no worries at all, as my face went red and hot and I started to feel the plug so sensitively I couldn’t imagine forgetting about it at all. As I’d escape to the bathroom to take it out and stick it in my purse, I would wonder if my friend could guess what had happened. And I’d have to continue the trip with my thoughts scattered, and my raw aching hole brushing constantly against my clothes 🙈

Old 04-14-2022, 06:30 PM   #56
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Are we trying the new plug tonight?

Old 04-14-2022, 06:35 PM   #57
gently

Rainbow

Quote:
Are we trying the new plug tonight?
No, it’s like 03:30 - I’ll just go to sleep, I’m exhausted and liable too get hurt if I try 😅 But I loved fantasising about it. Maybe one of these days…

Old 04-15-2022, 01:54 AM   #58
gently

Rainbow New kinktalk album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Oh yes I do really enjoy your answers!

As an album Getdare doesn't work that well IF you intend to include even partial nudity. You could try Kinktalk or mynakedselfie (.) com for that
Thank you for suggestions! I just created my first kinktalk album, where I will be posting my more explicit pictures 🙈

Old 04-17-2022, 04:16 AM   #59
neutronium1337

Hello Gently! Great AMA so far, thank you for sharing yourself with us. I love the album, too, and look forward to you adding to it.

In the meantime, how about you share your dirty code?

https://dirtycode.io/
neutronium1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 06:34 AM   #60
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hello gently and wellkomme at Get Dare

I like to thank for detail efforts you put in what you write to discribe the psichological sides of the kinks and fantasie you have.

Now some questions for you:

1) You prefer ropes to put gently some pressure on tender skin (I not use this adjective randomly) or the feel of shiny polished metal?
2) Have you ever fantasized of be restrained with gummie black belts and straps (leatherette:false leather straps)
3) what ist most unkommon material you can think, to use as restrain and how would like it to be used on your body?
4)How you feel with the texture of rope or restrains on the your body after one session?
5) do you heve a full figure mirror, where you can play in front of it? You like to play with your self in front of the mirror, or prefer daydream while play?

Finaal, is these: a five more question with a suggestion inside, to bring more specific question! Read on along then.
6) I read you is intimidated of the buttplugs to be used in the your asshole, at the moment. Have you been thinking to stuff them in your mouth, and pussy?
7) If not yet, you should do maybe with some bodywrite like ”not yet an anal slut” on a part of the your body and you ist free to choose one.
8) woulde you share a photo with this bodywriting in some album with your audience?
9) you can think this suggestion can be a dare if you find erotic. Would feel it as amplification of your exibitionnist side, of more humiliation to use a sex toy designed for ass, into another hole?
10) And for the phrase, would you like it to bekomme the your new mantra to repeat untill you experience anal of first time in your life one day?

Thank at you
Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 04-18-2022 at 06:39 AM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, fantasies, humiliation, truth