Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-12-2022, 05:33 AM   #31
gently

Rainbow Collars, and orgasms

Do you often wear your collar outside of play? How does it make you feel? Not outside of play per se... I sometimes wear it around the apartment when I am doing chores, but just the sensation of it makes me so aroused that it's kind of a fantasy in of itself. I love how soft and constricting it is - I am always aware of it, I'm always so much more submissive in it I think 😉

Have you ever tasted your own wetness after edging? How do you like the taste? I have tasted myself, but it's quite different from tasting another woman I think. Still the same salty taste, but it's not as exciting when it's just me...

Have you ever had a ruined orgasm? I'm not sure, actually. I have had unsatisfying orgasms, but I'm not sure what actually makes one "ruined."

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 05:53 AM   #32
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
] I'm not sure, actually. I have had unsatisfying orgasms, but I'm not sure what actually makes one "ruined."
What is a ruined orgasm:
A ruined orgasm is typically a type of control play found in the BDSM community whereby the dominant person gets the submissive person highly aroused and then leaves them hanging to experience a very low-quality, low- to no-sensation type of orgasm, if any at all

Meaning that any and all forms of stimulation stop the moment you orgasm
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 05:56 AM   #33
gently

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
What is a ruined orgasm:
A ruined orgasm is typically a type of control play found in the BDSM community whereby the dominant person gets the submissive person highly aroused and then leaves them hanging to experience a very low-quality, low- to no-sensation type of orgasm, if any at all

Meaning that any and all forms of stimulation stop the moment you orgasm
Then the answer is yes, but not on purpose 😂

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Old 04-12-2022, 06:02 AM   #34
GermanSir
getDare Devil

You mentioned multiple times that you crave to be used by multiple person. Let´s talk about that.

How many people are in your fantasies? Just two others or would you prefer being a toy for more at the same time?

Imagine you are about to get used by multiple people of both genders. You are led into the room by a leash on your collar. You get stripped and tied up in the middle of the room.
First question: How?
Second: Would you prefer to se everyone or to be blindfolded (maybe even ear plugged) so you don´t know who touches and uses you?
Old 04-12-2022, 06:30 AM   #35
gently

Rainbow Gangbang fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
You mentioned multiple times that you crave to be used by multiple persons. Let's talk about that.
If you insist...

How many people are in your fantasies? Just two others or would you prefer being a toy for more at the same time? I think it depends on the fantasy. I can see myself playing with more, but whilst with two partners I feel I could be more of an active participant, with more I would in fact just be a toy to be passed around. Which is exciting in a different way 😉 Would be overwhelming in a different way...

Quote:
Imagine you are about to get used by multiple people of both genders. You are led into the room by a leash on your collar. You get stripped and tied up in the middle of the room.
First question: How? Let's say I am tied up on my back, with my calves and thighs bound together, raised, my head hanging back from the bench - all of my holes on display. Or let's say on my hands and knees, like a bitch waiting to be mounted, hm?

Second: Would you prefer to see everyone or to be blindfolded (maybe even ear plugged) so you don't know who touches and uses you? I think both are exciting, but I'd prefer to see everyone, to have this sense of anticipation knowing how many people I am there to serve. And how excited they look to make use of me 🙈

Old 04-12-2022, 06:44 AM   #36
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Did you touch yourself while you answered all these sexual questions today?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:30 AM   #37
gently

Rainbow Kik update, and sweet sweet pleasure

Quote:
Did you touch yourself while you answered all these sexual questions today?
Oh I got beautifully wet... But I mainly played with my nipples, nice and gentle, to prolong the pleasure 😉

___

In other news, I gave to the inevitable and downloaded kik, but the interface is awful. Feel free to add me though at playgently.

Old 04-12-2022, 12:53 PM   #38
Loobzies

Good afternoon. After reading your ama I must say that you seem like a very interesting and fun person. Reading you talk about your fantasies is great.

My questions would be

Would you ever go into a strict kink relationship i.e dom/sub dynamic or would you rather not commit to one specific person and have fun with whomever you choose?

How many different collars do you own? What about other toys like gags, dildos, or cuffs?

What are your thoughts on public humiliation, would you enjoy wearing a sexy collar or writing where people can see, or would you rather have it hidden so only you and the person who gave you the task would know about it?

Would you enjoy doing public stuff like masturbating in a public bathroom?

Thanks so much for taking the time for answering these questions, I hope you have a great day!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Loobzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 01:36 PM   #39
phteheven

Quote:
Oh, and I found this site called SubmissiveTask yesterday - it's kind of quiet but I love the concept 😍
Oh, hey, I'm over there too, maybe you'll stumble upon some tasks of mine

As for a question: For lingerie, do you prefer wearing fancy bras, or fancy panties?
Old 04-14-2022, 11:40 AM   #40
gently

Rainbow Public humiliation, and ill-advised sex toy purchases

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkerigan View Post
Good afternoon. After reading your ama I must say that you seem like a very interesting and fun person. Reading you talk about your fantasies is great.
Thank you ☺️ I’m glad you enjoyed reading this thread.

Would you ever go into a strict kink relationship i.e dom/sub dynamic or would you rather not commit to one specific person and have fun with whomever you choose? I think I would only consider going exclusive with a person I know offline. If I end up dating someone who is into kink, I think I would really enjoy a more permanent sexual dynamic like Dom/sub, but for online play it doesn’t seem really worth it - particularly as you generally only see people here through a sexual lens, and not in a romantic manner, if that makes sense?

How many different collars do you own? What about other toys like gags, dildos, or cuffs? I only own one collar, though I am quite pleased with it ☺️ I may have had an… ill-advised purchase spree recently and bought a lot more sex toys than I’ve ever considered before 🙈 Including wrist and ankle cuffs, and a ball gag, yes.

What are your thoughts on public humiliation, would you enjoy wearing a sexy collar or writing where people can see, or would you rather have it hidden so only you and the person who gave you the task would know about it? Unless the plan is to drive to a city where there is no chance of me being recognised, I would probably be uncomfortable with being too obvious in public. I am also very aware that I might make other people uncomfortable by being overly sexual or be seen by children. So whilst I love the idea of public humiliation, unless it’s very much hidden or happens in a secure environment (e.g., sex club), I don’t think I’d be interested.

Would you enjoy doing public stuff like masturbating in a public bathroom? I do enjoy the idea of doing dares in hidden public places… Actually getting naked in a restroom stall or changing room and putting on some ropes underneath my clothes, or having to write what a slutty cunt I am on my body whilst metres away from perfect strangers, sounds quite delicious.

Old 04-14-2022, 11:42 AM   #41
gently

Rainbow Lingerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phteheven View Post
Oh, hey, I'm over there too, maybe you'll stumble upon some tasks of mine
Oh lovely! I will look out for them when I am next on there ☺️

For lingerie, do you prefer wearing fancy bras, or fancy panties? Fancy bras, definitely! I have a couple that make me feel amazingly confident, but I’m actually thinking of going to buy more as they’re getting a bit tight 🙈

Old 04-14-2022, 11:49 AM   #42
Loobzies

Quote:
Thank you ☺️ I’m glad you enjoyed reading this thread.

Would you ever go into a strict kink relationship i.e dom/sub dynamic or would you rather not commit to one specific person and have fun with whomever you choose? I think I would only consider going exclusive with a person I know offline. If I end up dating someone who is into kink, I think I would really enjoy a more permanent sexual dynamic like Dom/sub, but for online play it doesn’t seem really worth it - particularly as you generally only see people here through a sexual lens, and not in a romantic manner, if that makes sense?

How many different collars do you own? What about other toys like gags, dildos, or cuffs? I only own one collar, though I am quite pleased with it ☺️ I may have had an… ill-advised purchase spree recently and bought a lot more sex toys than I’ve ever considered before 🙈 Including wrist and ankle cuffs, and a ball gag, yes.

What are your thoughts on public humiliation, would you enjoy wearing a sexy collar or writing where people can see, or would you rather have it hidden so only you and the person who gave you the task would know about it? Unless the plan is to drive to a city where there is no chance of me being recognised, I would probably be uncomfortable with being too obvious in public. I am also very aware that I might make other people uncomfortable by being overly sexual or be seen by children. So whilst I love the idea of public humiliation, unless it’s very much hidden or happens in a secure environment (e.g., sex club), I don’t think I’d be interested.

Would you enjoy doing public stuff like masturbating in a public bathroom? I do enjoy the idea of doing dares in hidden public places… Actually getting naked in a restroom stall or changing room and putting on some ropes underneath my clothes, or having to write what a slutty cunt I am on my body whilst metres away from perfect strangers, sounds quite delicious.

Do you have any fantasies of public humiliation?

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Loobzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:58 PM   #43
gently

Rainbow Public humiliation fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkerigan View Post
Do you have any fantasies of public humiliation?
Fantasies? Definitely. I get soaking wet just at the thought of being in some crowded place, people staring at me, leering at me, thinking “what a slut.” Even when I am just out in town in a short skirt and some thigh-highs I feel my cheeks burn at every glance in my direction 🙈 I would love to be in some club and feel a hand on my shoulder pushing me to my knees to service them then and there, to show everyone how easy I am. Just thinking about it makes me so hot… I am definitely an exhibitionist 😁

Old 04-14-2022, 04:33 PM   #44
GermanSir
getDare Devil

*puts a hand on your shoulder and pushes you to your knees*
Imagine all these people around here, looking at you while your vest gets opened....

Have you tried all your new sex toys yet?
Which is your favorite one so far?
Old 04-14-2022, 04:36 PM   #45
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Can you explain the reason why you took this username? You seem more kinky than your name might suggest.

Did this website already help you explore a new kink? If so, which one(s)?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, fantasies, humiliation, truth