Old 04-11-2022, 01:04 PM   #1
gently

Rainbow 22F - My first AMA ❤️

Hi, I’m Gently! I’m new to GetDare and would love to get to know you. Or well, for you to get to know me 😉 Ask me anything!
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 02:38 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

What are your like, dislikes, limits?

Is it you in your profile picture?

How did you find this kinky corner of the internet?

Describe your body

What is the kinkiest thing you’ve done in your life?

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 03:01 PM   #3
gently

Rainbow Likes, dislikes, and public thrills

Thank you for the questions 😘

What are your likes, dislikes, limits? I’m honestly not sure yet - in part because I’m still quite new and find it hard to differentiate between things that make me hot-and-bothered in theory, versus things I love in practice… So far, though, I’ve really enjoyed bondage, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, taking erotic photographs, and oral worship. I don’t really like any pain more severe than nipple clamps, or piss. And I definitely won’t do anything that could jeopardise my everyday life.

Is it you in your profile picture? Yes ☺️ I love taking erotic photos, and will try and make them more risqué over time.

How did you find this kinky corner of the internet? I’ve been lurking for a little while, but basically through trying to find kinky tasks / ideas / dares online that I could use to explore my bdsm-loving side.

Describe your body. Hm, I’m fairly tall, curvy, pale. I cut my hair very short recently, so I remind myself of a hedgehog sometimes when it sticks up all over🙈

What is the kinkiest thing you’ve done in your life? Probably the time I spent a two-hour train ride with a vibrator buzzing away in my panties… I was red-faced, panting, and it was surprisingly loud, but it was not remote controlled and I need to reach into my pants to turn it down a speed right there and then.

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
Old 04-11-2022, 11:09 PM   #4
radag

How many guys/girls have you been with?

Do you prefer to go down on guys or girls, whom do you prefer going down on you?

Do you do dares? If so what dares have you done, what do you want to do? What would test your limits of a dare.
radag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 11:40 PM   #5
gently

Rainbow Sexual history, and pushing my boundaries

Good morning! Thank you for your questions ☺️

How many guys / girls have you been with? Well, I’ve had sex with two guys, but in quite short-term relationships. And one girl, who I dated for quite a long time.

Do you prefer to go down on guys or girls, whom do you prefer going down on you? Oh, this is quite hard actually… Let’s say I love going down on women, but there is nothing quite like being filled with cock. I should say that in my experience women give better head though 😉

Do you do dares? If so what dares have you done, what do you want to do? I do enjoy doing dares, though I haven’t done too many so far. Posing naked for pictures, sure. But also going out for a walk and taking off my panties outside, taking pictures of myself with my tits tied up all pretty, writing naughty words on myself for their amusement, etc. I’d love to do more, and slowly open up new areas of kink for myself - maybe light pain play, or sensation play, or god knows what else! Happy to hear all manner of ideas!

What would test your limits in a dare? Hm, so let’s say this is the most edgy dare I’d be able to do right now, but it’s almost crossing the line… Going out in public, rope underneath my clothes, and having to take a photo of my naked pussy every hour on the hour in a new location? Just for the sheer time and risk of exposure. Or maybe pushing my pain boundaries a little and flogging my ass until red and glowing? Or cockwarming, deepthroating my dildo until given permission to stop? Honestly, the more I think about these things the hotter I get, so I’ll stop now 🙈

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Old 04-11-2022, 11:59 PM   #6
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Hi and welcome,

You were talking about being hot and bothered; do you have any experience with denial?

What are your hobbies and interests outside of kink?

Great picture, I hope the mouth outside hasa great smile? (adds extra sexiness )

What was the last object you had in each of your holes?
Old 04-12-2022, 02:00 AM   #7
gently

Rainbow Orgasm denial, and my questionable taste in literature

Hello, and thank you for your questions!

You were talking about being hot and bothered - do you have any experience with denial? Not in any controlled way, no. I do try to prolong the time to my orgasm as much as possible as a matter of habit, just to prolong the pleasure… But I haven’t really tried any of these formal orgasm control dares. I’m not sure I’d be disciplined enough to keep to it, to be honest 😅

What are your hobbies and interests outside of kink? I do some digital art (some of it even quite steamy…) and go bouldering. Otherwise, I just stay home and read trashy fantasy novels, or fanfiction.

Great picture, I hope the mouth has a great smile? I always smile when I’m showing off…

What was the last object you had in each of your holes? Hm, so my pretty purple vibrator in my pussy. A nice long ice lolly in my mouth 😉 And I haven’t really tried any anal play yet, so that’s all in the future…

Old 04-12-2022, 02:12 AM   #8
radag

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
Good morning! Thank you for your questions ☺️

What would test your limits in a dare? Hm, so let’s say this is the most edgy dare I’d be able to do right now, but it’s almost crossing the line… Going out in public, rope underneath my clothes, and having to take a photo of my naked pussy every hour on the hour in a new location? Just for the sheer time and risk of exposure. Or maybe pushing my pain boundaries a little and flogging my ass until red and glowing? Or cockwarming, deepthroating my dildo until given permission to stop? Honestly, the more I think about these things the hotter I get, so I’ll stop now 🙈
You're welcome, morning to you too.

I don't see anyone telling you to stop

What is the best orgasm you've had, all the details.

Do you like guys cumming on or in you? What about girls squirting on you (if its happened, if not would you like to try it)

Do you have a vibrator that someone else could control, would you give that control to a stranger on the internet.
radag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 02:24 AM   #9
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Good morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
in part because I’m still quite new and find it hard to differentiate between things that make me hot-and-bothered in theory, versus things I love in practice
Can you name us something that makes you all hot and bothered in theory, but you wouldn´t be brave enough to do at the moment?
Don´t dare to stop before you are all hot talking about it

You said you enjoy bondage a lot. Despite your obvious faible for breast bondage, is there a favorite position you like to be tied up in?
Old 04-12-2022, 02:32 AM   #10
herpderp42
getDare Addict

How long do you usually prolong the pleasure before you allow yourself to cum?

What kind of 'rewards' do you like the most for being a good submissive?/ What is your main motivation?

As for suggestions regarding new pictures: how do you feel about redoing that nice picture in your album but this time without wearing anything underneath the waistcoat? Too teasing already?
Old 04-12-2022, 02:48 AM   #11
gently

Rainbow Favourite orgasms, and even more questionable literature

Quote:
Originally Posted by radag View Post
I don't see anyone telling you to stop
I’m very glad to hear you enjoyed my rambling ☺️

What is the best orgasm you've had, all the details. Oh, best orgasm is a hard ask… More honestly, it’s probably the time I lost my virginity to my high school sweetheart - she bought me my first sex toy and we spent a fun day in what I can only refer to as a pillow fort 😅 But if you’re looking for a nice kinky story, I had an absolutely mind-blowing orgasm recently, not even because of something I did, but because of some things I read. I have started reading some stories of quite really extreme kinks and there were these two (one with somnophilia, and the other with hypnosis-like sexual training) that frankly drove me out of my mind…

Do you like guys cumming on or in you? What about girls squirting on you, if it’s happened? If not, would you like to try it? I’ve never actually had either thing happen to me. Not all girls squirt, and I always used condoms… But it’s definitely on the wish list now 😘

Do you have a vibrator that someone else could control? Would you give that control to a stranger on the internet? I would, but I don’t have one… If someone is willing to gift me a Lovense, I’m so game. (I’m joking!)

Old 04-12-2022, 03:07 AM   #12
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Good afternoon Gently,

I also have a few questions for you, please answer as detailed as possible:

Have you ever faked an orgasm and if yes why?

Have you ever had sex with multiple people at the same time?

How old where you the first time you had sex with a man? And a woman?

What is the weirdest place you ever had sex?

Have you ever been caught having sex and if yes by who?

Have you ever had sex while somebody was watching?

That's it for now, might be back with more!

-X-
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 03:22 AM   #13
gently

Rainbow Struggling to breathe from my fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Good morning
Good morning 😉

Can you name us something that makes you all hot and bothered in theory, but you wouldn't be brave enough to do at the moment? Don't dare to stop before you are all hot talking about it. Oh, there are... far too many things 🙈 Kneeling for hours under a desk, warming a cock in my throat, and being played with while I'm asleep or drunk, completely helpless, and feeling the stroke of a cane or a crop against my skin, and my ass stretching until it gapes as much as my pussy or even more, and feeling like a cum bucket, being used by a group of men, passed around again and again, and being led on a leash in public, and piercing my nipples, and struggling for breath as I worship my partner's pussy and ass with my tongue, and being suspended with ropes from the ceiling, always on display, and... I am actually running out of breath.

You said you enjoy bondage a lot. Despite your obvious faible for breast bondage, is there a favorite position you like to be tied up in? I love having my wrists in cuffs behind my back. I love them attached to my collar - I look like a begging puppy. And now that I think about it, I would love to sit on a dildo, my ankles cuffed to the chair, so I cannot even shift to pleasure myself and just have to squirm in place...

The following user says Thank You to gently for this post:
Old 04-12-2022, 03:27 AM   #14
Master_Marsh95

Do you have kik?

[B]Likes[/B]
Humiliation
Cbt
Forced Masturbation
Dehumanization
Orgasm Control
Pain
Reports/pictures of tasks
Spanking
Toilet play/control

Pictures/Videos are required by subs
Master_Marsh95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 03:30 AM   #15
gently

Rainbow Rewards, and pretty pictures

And so many more questions... How exciting ❤️

How long do you usually prolong the pleasure before you allow yourself to cum? Hours and hours, usually! I just distract myself with something else for a while first, and enjoy the wet slick sensation in my panties.

What kind of 'rewards' do you like the most for being a good submissive? What is your main motivation? I love being praised for how well I've completed a task. I love the validation of views and comments, that feeling of having all eyes on me. And I love the idea of you getting hot, or wet, or hard, and just that you can't help yourself when you look at my pictures 😳

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
As for suggestions regarding new pictures: how do you feel about redoing that nice picture in your album but this time without wearing anything underneath the waistcoat? Too teasing already?
I've actually had a similar suggestion from GermanSir in my PMs earlier, and it's awaiting Moderation approval in getDare albums right now... I am very excited for you to see it 😊

The following user says Thank You to gently for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, fantasies, humiliation, truth