Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-24-2020, 10:53 PM   #1
AuxiSissy

Male 20/male/sissy seeks 18-24/female/dom in any place

20/male/sissy seeks 18-24/female/dom in any place

Hello! I知 Auxi and I知 looking for a mistress/domme/mommy. I知 pretty much looking for someone to control me and have fun with. But I also want someone I can be comfy and happy with and make comfy and happy, but I知 also up for just serving.
I知 a 20 year old sissy who has many kinks. I知 also very open to new creative things that I might not have heard of. Pretty much simply put, I知 a sissy, masochist, little, rope bunny, and all around sub who is ready to serve someone. 💙
Like I said my kinks range fairly wide and I知 very open to trying anything. My only limits are scat and hard public. I also have a bit of a strange limit. I don稚 masturbate or cum. I know it痴 very strange especially in this environment, but I like to see it as just constantly being in chasity. I haven稚 masturbated or cum in 6 months now and I知 honestly kind of proud. ☺️ I understand if this is a dealbreaker but I am still very open.
I知 told I have a kind heart, am very obedient, and an cute. I知 not sure about those things, but it痴 what I absolutely strive for! I also love Harry Potter, Hamilton, and Avatar the Last Airbender, so if you just want to talk that, I知 all ears! I have KIK and am willing to download more things to what you would like.
I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I知 very interested and exited at the possibility of meeting someone! Even if I知 not what you池e looking for, I hope you have a fantabulous day and find the right person for you! 💙💙💙
The following user says Thank You to AuxiSissy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk