Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-24-2020, 03:28 PM   #1
domjack
Baby Member

Male 23/male/dom seeks 18-24/male/sub in any place

23/male/dom seeks 18-24/male/sub in any place

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a sub who most importantly wants to have fun, who can chat reasonably regularly and is interested in something at least medium to long term.

About me
- I'm 23, male and from EU.
- I'm a switch, and spent a lot of time subbing in the past - which I think helps me to be a better dom ie. I'm not going to ask you to do anything crazy I haven't or wouldn't do.

What I'm looking for
- I think you get out of sub/domming as much as you put in, so I'm looking for someone that will respond to messages, try and stretch themselves, go the extra mile etc... And I'll likewise do the same, trying to give you tasks that you will enjoy
- It's important you are ok with sending pictures and videos, and have a webcam if we want to cam.
- Another thing is I'm going to want to see your face at some point - I understand this is a lot to ask at first, but after we have built up some trust I will want to.
- I'm looking for someone my age or younger (18-23)
- Slim guys are my favourite, but average is good too - just not really into chubby guys.
- It would help if you are from a similar time zone to me, but it's not a deal breaker.

I'm into a lot of things and really want to be led by you into what you want to do/things you want to try/soft limits you want to push.

But some general things I'm interested in (not exhaustive):
- anal
- extended nudity
- modelling
- stripping/strip teases
- games with forfeits
- clothing control
- chastity
- shaving
- sissy

If you are interested great! - you can contact me on kik (djack474) and send me:
1. your ASL (age sex location)
2. a full body picture in your underwear.
3. and just a sentence why you want to be my sub/what you are looking for.

Look forward to hearing from you

Advertisements
Kink Talk