Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-23-2020, 07:24 AM   #1
TdS0fLk

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (blackmail tpe)

22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (blackmail tpe)

Hello Masters and Mistresses. It's time that I decided to give up on myself. I've relized that my life in my own hands will not work because of my lazyness and lack of motivation in life. I cannot gather my self and do things I should, instead i'm either at work or at home smoking weed, drinking and playing video games, or jacking off, I think I have a problem with that. I've lost my passion for life and I cannot trust myself no more.
That is why I am posting here. I want to find a Master or a Mistress to hand over to my life. To control me and change me, to make decisions. As I do have a tendency to disappear after a time, I want to make sure I can't anymore, that is why I am willing to be blackmailed, so any time I want to quit i couldn't. I want to be held in a short leash with continues threats and risk of exposure. If I mess up, you show me that it's not a game and maybe next time I will not fuck up. I am willing to give over control slowly, day by day until I feel that I cannot even make a single decision without your approval. I am willing to start blackmail right after we decide that we match and start this relationship, we will decide on the first info you get to start motivating me, but the material will grow in your hands aswell as info. With some time I would be willing to install parental control on my phone and PC for you to manage and control.
I want to get micro-managed, I am into crossdressing and feminization, I also like disgusting stuff, my favorite are toilets, that means piss play and scat is okey with me, although I am not a big fan of getting messy, especially with scat play. I enjoy public play aswell, humiliation overall, secret tasks in public, hidden public, as long as I am not caught. I have no taboos and very few limits so it is easy to match up. Appart from humiliation and all the kink play, I would also want you to rule my daily life. With kinky daily tasks and rules to follow and also making me a better person, making me fix my life and in the same time make me a slave for others pleasure. I am also interested to have real life hook ups and would love to find a real life dom aswell. All the aspects you would want to control from the beggining will be talked trough, I still want to have some control at the beggining, but as I said, slowly, overtime I want you to strip me off of any human rights I have so I am just a slave for you.

I am fat/chubby by the way, but I would like to change that. Contact me with any questions right away, don't just Hi me, please. Tell a bit about yourself and your intentions. I am fully commited to this and I want to make sure I'm tied here without a way out.

Kik: TdS0fLk
Old 11-25-2020, 05:13 AM   #2
TdS0fLk

Still looking...

Limits: relatives & friends, illegal, gore, social life, extreme piss & scat, public.

My sex map - http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...a2ec7.20976925

Advertisements
Kink Talk