Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #1
ComicGurl

Male 38/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (tpe)

38/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (tpe)

If all you want to do is see someone jerk off, please skip over this and move on, also if you consider Cuming a reward, just go elsewhere. Any findoms as well. If you answer no to all of those keep reading =3

I am looking for a Dom that knows more about this lifestyle than sex. I would love to meet a more local Dom, any distance would be alright, just would work better if closer. I would also prefer female, just I know males are more so do not worry if you are male, just a preference nothing more.

Overall, I would love to meet someone who would use all forms of methods to turn me into a slave that would be great to have or at least push me to finish goals. Overall I know I am not the best person on earth so suspect some of me not being the best, just work with me some I sure it would be worth it.

It would be great if you are interested in these things, if not all it is ok, as long as a few. Feminization, Bondage, Daily Tasks, Daily Rules, Humiliation, degradation, Hidden Public, Exhibitionism, blackmail, Objectification, pet play, and sissification.

I think mostly if you want to treat me as less than human, call me names, have me follow rules and threaten to expose me if I do not do what you say, would be a general idea of what I would seek. There are limits and real-life limits, so as long as we can work things out we can do things properly. It would be nice if you would like to sign a type of contract and if serious enough after time send a collar. If you know anything about slavery you would know what that means to a slave.

If you have questions or you wish to have me, message me, we can talk and see if we mesh at all. Thank you for reading this.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:20 PM   #2
ComicGurl

If all you want is someone to tell how to jerk off or watch them jerk off, please move on. Sex alone is not what I am looking for tho can be a part of this.

What I really seek is TOTAL CONTROL, I already know it will not all start at once, since well we have to see if we mesh with each other, and also, I must be able to trust you. I think over time it will become total control, while on the way it will increase.

My perfect idea of a relationship is, I would get rules to follow, you would punish me for not following rules, doing things wrong, or just be lazy, you will collect things over time, we can start with some basic info. Over time you will get more information from me and be able to use that to expose me or as additional blackmail material if you wish to do that. You can tell me what to eat, how to sleep, how long to sleep, how to eat, what exercises to do, what to wear, and other life choices. If you really wish to, in time you can even have me get tattoos and piercings. The end goal would be that you will control me in almost every aspect making me have little choice in things. I would be collared and your slave. Having no privacy and little choice would be a nice goal. I would be willing to sign a contract and over time it can grow as we grow closer together.

Things you will be able to do to me or use as ideas -
-Total Control
-Rules
-Bondage
-Body Modification
-Blackmail
-Humiliation
-Degradation
-Exposure
-Exhibition
-Pet Play
-Dehumanization
-Public
-Sensory Deprivation
-Transformation
-Mindfucking
-Brainwashing
-Creative things
-Ultra tease and denial
-Forced (anything)
-Pimping
-Money Control
-Learning Control
-Have me never cum ever
-Feminization

These are just a few things you can or will be able to do, I really want to put more examples and list more things, I really do think it is already overkilling and pushing lots. If you do live close enough it would be great if we could meet and you would be able to enforce the rules and give proper punishments. If you live further away, most of that would be done rarely.

I am somewhat a brat that I may not want to do things or so on, you would need a firm hand for anything that has no good reason too. Such as, if you tell me to go to the movies, strip naked and masturbate for the whole movie, then I would say something dumb like no movie I want to see or so, you can pick a movie and force me to go, something more reasonable can be I can do it Tuesday when prices are cheaper.

Mostly, being treated like a person, a human, should not really be a thing, slowly removing rights would be a good way and forcing other things to do or some brainwashing. Overall I think it be hard to do and a challenge, for the right Owner. If any of this does not scare you, message me and we can start talking things over and see if we want to get things started. I would prefer a semi geeky/nerdy Dom, would also prefer in this order, females, couples, then males. Many things I want to try and do, and I think I would need a firm hand to guide me around as well as someone who knows many things. I also, have depression moments and would need someone able to push me out of it or treat me as stated to force me out.

Any questions ask away, hope this was informative. Hope to hear from some people soon.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk