Old 10-23-2020, 07:25 PM   #1
socklover

Male 28/male/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/master in US

28/male/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/master in US

Hello everyone.

I’m not very good at writing these kinds of things but here I go. I’m recently out of a longtime relationship and am looking to explore my kink side. I have done various dares before but have never really had a master/mistress before. I am looking for a mistress but would take a master if he fit what I was looking for. If they ended up being younger than I am that would be a plus. I find it more humiliating to be controlled by someone younger.

What I’m looking for: I’m looking for someone that can help me learn and explore my kinky side. I would like you to be kind but also strict. I know we both have personal lives and hope you understand that that comes first. I would also like somebody that I can connect with and have a conversation with. I don’t want some one that just barks orders. I would like you to have similar likes to me:

-socks
-feet
-humiliation
-pet play
-bondage
-daily control

These are some of my favorite likes. I would really like to learn how to become a better pet. There are more listed in my signature. I would also like someone that respects my limits and will not have me break then but maybe push them. And I am always looking to explore new things too.

Things I’d be open to trying:
-piss play
-cum play
-anal
-possible exposure

Like I said I would prefer a female but I know that it is hard to find them so I will take a male but only if younger than I am. Right now it would be an online relationship but if you ended up being someone in my area I could eventually meet up with you. I would prefer someone that is in the same time zone as me EST or similar.

For now the best contact method is kik (lovingsocks101)but I can eventually branch out to other media sources. I hope that someone is interested and I hear from someone soon.

Thanks for reading this ad,

Socklover

Advertisements
Kink Talk