Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-06-2020, 09:45 AM   #1
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Star 1 Roommates

This is my first attempt at a story, it may be a bit of a slow start but will get more intense as the story goes on. Any feedback is welcomed!

Chapter 1

“Goodbye, I love you.” Julia said, as she hugged her parents goodbye once last time. This was it, she was finally starting college! Although she was sad to see her parents go and knew deep down she would miss them, she was excited for her newfound freedom.

Julia had just turned 18 and graduated high school. Her parents had always raised her as being very sheltered so when the opportunity came up for her to go to college 2 hours away from home, she jumped on the opportunity to do so. Money had always been tight for Julia’s family, although by no means was she poor. Scholarships had helped pay for most of her classes and she was lucky enough to find a room for rent off campus with 2 other college girls, who were only a year older than her.

The first of her roommates which she had met was Reagan. Reagan was fairly tall with an athletic build. She played softball in high school but decided to give it up in college to focus more on her education. Her parents were well off and had given her a large sum of money for graduation, which she used as a down payment to purchase the home in which she was living in, and renting out the spare rooms to help cover the cost of ownership.

Next was Allie. Allie greeted Julia with a friendly smile and hug.
“You’re going to love it here.” She said
Allie was average height and has an average build. Her most stunning assets wer her bright red hair and freckles along with her bright blue eyes, a combination Julia had not seen before.

As for Julia, she had dirty blonde hair which was straight down to a little below her shoulders. She had a cute face and smile. She had always been shorter than her peers and had a fairly petite figure, with not much shape in regards to breasts or butt. However she did not care about this, as dating had not been a priority for her. She had once kissed a boy at a school dance, but beyond this had no experience with boys or sex.

“Are you ready for the grand tour?” Reagan offered.
Julia nodded.
On the first floor of the house, they showed Julia the living room with the large TV and plush leather sofas. They moved on to shower her the kitchen, which had been stocked up with with more food than she could eat all semester. They showed her the laundry room with the full washer and dryer, which she had full access to.
Upstairs, there were 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom belonged to Reagan. Julia was surprised as to how large it was, as well as the size of the master bathroom connected to it.
Next up was Allie’s room, which was still large but not as luxurious as the master bedroom. Then finally the tour ended in Julia’s room. It was the same size as Allie’s, but still large than her bedroom back home. It was connected to a bathroom, which joined together her and Allie’s room. She would be sharing this bathroom with Allie, which she had no issues with.

“What is the fourth room for?” Julia asked, noticing the door closed on it.
“Don’t worry about it” Reagan answered “Just a personal project of ours, we just ask that you don’t go in there.”
Julia quickly agreed and moved on, not wanting to cross any boundaries with her new roommates.

“Make yourself at home” Allie said “And if you need anything at all, feel free to let us know. We are glad you are here.”

Julia was glad too, she couldn’t wait to start her new life as a college student.

Last edited by Lushrant; 10-06-2020 at 10:08 AM.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 10:08 AM   #2
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

The next few days were fairly uneventful, as Julia settled into her new home. She had purposely jived in a few weeks before school started so that she had time to settle in before she had to worry about classes. She had chatted back and forth some with her roommates but felt she didn’t get the chance to know them or connect with them as much as she would like so far. So on Friday night, when they invited her along to a party, she was and quickly took them up on the opportunity.

All Julia knew about college parties was what she had seen on tv and movies, however she dismissed that and told herself she wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t comfortable with. She put on her nicest outfit and hopped in the rideshare with Allie and Reagan to head to the party.

“Are you much of a partier?” Allie asked her, in the back of the car.
Julia laughed “Not at all.”
“Well maybe we can get you out of you shell a bit” Reagan stated, as all 3 girls laughed.

They pulled up to the party and to no surprise to Julia, it was exactly what she expected. There was loud music, no shortage of people making out and getting frisky with each other, and plenty of alcohol.
“You want a drink?” Allie offered Julia.
“No thanks.” She said “I don’t drink.”
“Well try to have some fun, we’ll come find you in a bit”

After about an hour of small talk with people she didn’t know, it was clear to Julia that she didn’t belong at this party. She pulled out her phone and sent a group message to her roommates:
“I’m not really feeling it. I’m going to call a ride and head back.”:
“Noooooo!!!” Allie responded
“It’s okay.” Reagan responded “Me neither. Let’s all head back and just have girls night at the house”.
“Meet you up front” Allie said

All girls got up front and got in the ride to go home.
“I was kicking ass at beer pong when you texted and made me forfeit.” Allie teased.
“Well we can play when we get home, you down Julia?” Reagan asked
“No thanks, I don’t drink.” Julia reminded them again.
“It’s cool, you can play and we’ll do the drinking. C’mon it will be fun!” Reagan begged
“Okay, I’ll give it a go! But you have to show me how to play” said Julia
“Deal!”

They soon arrived at home, and girls night began!
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 10:36 AM   #3
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The girls arrived at home and Allie and Reagan immediately setup the table for beer pong.
“You‘ve really never played?” Allie asked Julia
“Nope.”
“It’s one of the fundamentals of being in college, you have to know how to” Reagan told her. “The rules are basic. You’re opponent gets the ball in the cup you drink, whoever eliminates all the cups first wins. I’ll let you play against Allie and I’ll do the drinking for you.

To everybody’s surprise. Julia got 3 balls in a row on her first turn.
“You’ve been holding off on us!” Allie teased

As the game went on, the girls took this as an opportunity to get to know each other better.
“Any boys back home... or girls?” Allie asked Julia
“No” she answered “I’ve not really dated much before.”
“Not had sex?”
“No”, Julia blushed
“Well that’s another fundamental of college.” Allie teased, all girls laughed.

The games went on for about another hour, until they reached a point where they were tied. Julia had won 2 games and Allie had won 2 games.
“One last tie breaker?” Allie asked Julia
“Sure.”
“I don’t know if I can drink anymore.” Reagan said
“Okay” Allie replied. “How about this... Instead of drinking for this one, we just use water but whoever loses has to do a dare the winner chooses.”
“A dare?” Julia asked
“You know... Just something stupid. C’mon it will be fun”
“Okay.” Julia agreed. “Not like I’m going to loose anyway!”
“Oh you’re on!” Allie said, as she threw the ball for the first round.

The game stayed pretty even up until the end, when Allie sunk 3 balls in a row beating Julia.
“Okay. You beat me fair and square” Julia accepted defeat.
“Good game!” Allie said “as for your dare.... hmmmmmm... how about this... Since it’s just us girls here. I dare you to get naked and stay that way the rest of the weekend”

Julia’s heart skipped a beat.
“No way” she said. The idea of doing this terrified her. Nobody had ever seen her naked before and she was always taught by her parents that her body was a private thing that nobody else should see.
“C’mon” Reagan said “You agreed to do a dare. And besides, its just us girls. We’re probably going to end up seeing each other naked at some point so might as well just get used to it now.”
Julia just stood still in terror.
“Okay.” Allie said “I’ll make a deal with you... we play one more game. If you win, we forget about the dare. But if I win, you have to do unlimited dares over the weekend. It’s up to you...”

Julia was conflicted. On one hand, she knew if she played one more game and lost, she’d probably end up doing more embarrassing dares. But she also knew she was getting pretty good at beer pong and really wanted to get out of the dare.
“Alright”. Julia said “I’ll do the rematch.”
“No backing out of it if you loose though” Allie said “Promise?”
“I promise.”

Last edited by Lushrant; 10-06-2020 at 10:41 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 11:11 AM   #4
DMC

Default Great

Great set up to a potentially very erotic story. Love it so far.

limits, extreme public, anal sex, being arrested, loosing my job, large anal insertions. Broken bones, amputations.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 12:56 PM   #5
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4

The next game started and it quickly became evident which direction the game was taking. Julia wondered whether she was setup or if she was just too nervous to focus, but she quickly knew she was going to loose.
Allie sunk two balls in a row, while Julia nervously missed a shot. Pretty soon, Allie only had 1 cup left to shoot in while Julia still had all of hers. Her turn was up, she knew it would take a miracle for her to comeback and win but she took a deep breath and threw her last shot, a near miss.
It was now Allie’s turn. With no struggle at all, Allie made her last shot.
Julia knew what this meant, she had lost.

‘Good game!” Allie said “but a deal is a deal... so for the rest of the weekend you will do any dares that we come up with. And no arguing with them, otherwise that will just make things worse for you. Okay?”
“Okay.” Julia nervously agreed.
“I’m sure this first dare will not come as a surprise.” Allie said, with a smirk. “Take off all of your clothes.”
“Right here? Right now?” Julia asked, trying to stall as much as she could.
“Yep! And you’d better hurry!”

Both Reagan and Allie sat down at the table, leaving Julia standing nervously in front of them.
Julia knew there was no getting out of this and the last thing she wanted to do was be on her new roommate’s bad side.
She reached down and removed both of her socks, she knew that would be the easiest part.
Then she slowly pulled her blouse over her head, tossing it on the floor next to her socks. Next off came her jeans, as she slowly slipped them down her legs.
This left her standing in front of her roommates in her matching white bra and panties.
She then took a deep breath and reached behind her and unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were small, each around the size of a lemon with a small pink nipple in the middle. They fit her petite body nicely but were definitely smaller than the other girls’.

Julia then took a deep breath and reached into the waistband of her panties, slowly pulling them down. As her panties dropped to the floor, all eyes were now on her pussy. From the front, her pussy looked like nothing more than just a slit of skin, containing everything else on the inside. She had wispy blonde hairs covering the top and a slight shade of pink near the middle of her slit.
She was now fully naked.

“That wasn’t so hard...” Allie said, checking out her new friend.
“Spin around so we can get a good look at you.” Reagan said
Julia did as told, slowly spinning and giving her friends an unobstructed view of her body.
“Now for your next dare...” Allie said “You are to go upstairs. Take a shower, make sure everything is cleaned thoroughly and shave off your pubes.”
“My pubes?” Julia questioned
“Yes, and remember no arguing or questioning the dares. Okay?”
“I’m not!” Julia said, defending herself, as she starting walking towards the stairs to complete her next dare.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:13 PM   #6
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Hell of a good start. I'm hooked. Keep em coming

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #7
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Julia quickly rushed upstairs to her bathroom, still shaking from the nerves.
She turned on the shower to hot and grabbed her shaving cream and razor. Of course, she had shaved under her arms and her legs plenty of times but never had shaved her pussy before.
“How different can it be?” She asked herself.

“I’d better be quick.” She told herself as she hopped into the warm shower. Like always, she started with washing her hair. She then took her bottle of body wash and poured some in her hands, lathering it all over her body. She was clean in no time. Lastly she grabbed the shaving cream and razor, pouring a good amount of the cream into her hands before rubbing it onto her pussy mound.
As she rubbed the shaving cream onto her pussy, she noticed a tingly feeling between her legs. She had felt this before, but always just ignored it.
She then grabbed the razor, quickly removing the blonde hair between her legs.
Within a few moments, she had removed all of the hair leaving her pussy completely bald.

She got out of the shower, turning the water off. She looked at herself in the mirror, checking out her new haircut before quickly drying off and wrapping the towel around herself.
“I’d better go back downstairs.” She told herself, as rejoined her roommates in the living room.

“Hey” Julia said, walking into the living room.
“Who said you could put on a towel?” Reagan asked
“Fully nude, that was the deal.” Allie added
“I’m sorry...” Julia said, dropping the towel. Once again, her body was revealed in full to her roommates, who wasted no time eying her body up and down.

“So we were thinking” Allie said “And for your next dare... we’d like to ask you a few questions.”
“Questions?”
“Yep!” Allie answered. “We just want to get to know you a bit better and find out what kinda of a person you are. So we will both go back and forth and ask you questions and we dare you to answer them honestly. If we ever find out you lied, you will regret it. Do you understand?
Julia nodded.

“Okay then.” Reagan said. “Let’s get started. First question: are you a virgin?”
Julia shyly nodded.
“Okay” Allie said “What’s the furthest you’ve been with anybody?
“I kissed a boy once, but that was it.” Julia answered.
“Do you want to have sex with anybody” Reagan asked
“Not really.” She answered.
“Why not?” Reagan questioned.
Julia sighed. “I don’t know.. I guess I don’t even really know much about it, if I’m being honest.”
“About sex?” Allie asked
“Well I know the basics of it” Julia said “But that’s about it.”
“Okay then...” Allie said “Do you masturbate at all?
“No.” Julia said, turning bright red.
“How can they be asking me this?” She thought to herself
“Okay.” Allie said, surprised by her answer. “Do you ever get wet?”
Julia shyly nodded.
“And last question.” Reagan said. “Are you wet right now?
“No!” Julia quickly answered, turned even more red than before.
“Are you sure?...” Reagan added “Remember, don’t you dare lie to us.

Julia knew that she was cornered her. She undoubtably was wet and there was no hiding it.
“Fine.” She said “Maybe I am a little.”

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Allie said “Now let’s move on to what we have planned next.”
Old 10-09-2020, 10:11 AM   #8
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6

Julia worried what else her roommates had planned but dared not ask. She knew as embarrassing as the night had been, it could get much worse.
“Go upstairs and wait for us in your room.” Allie ordered. “We will be up there in a few minutes.”
“Okay.” Julia said, as she quickly hurried up the stairs.
She went upstairs and straight to her room, where she sat at the foot of her bed waiting for whatever would come next.
As she waited, goosebumps formed all over her body and she shivered, partly from the nervousness but also partly from the cold air vent blowing down on her naked body. Within a few minutes, the doorknob rattled and her roommates joined her. She noticed that in Allie’s hand she held a rather large decorative pillow as well as a makeup mirror.
“What could those possibly be for?” Julia wondered to herself, but did not dare to ask.

“For the most part you have been honest with us and we will do the same with you.” Reagan started. “When we first met you and your parents, it was very clear right away that you had very little experience with sex. Being in college and living with us, that is not going to work.”
“So...” Allie joined in “We set all of this up. We knew you’d agree to play our little game with us, and we knew you’d loose. So we setup a hidden camera, and filmed to whole thing, to make sure you would actually follow through once we got you naked. Honestly, it was even easier than we suspected.”
Tears build up in Julia’s eyes. She was setup and did not see it coming at all.
“Don’t worry.” Allie said “We just want to help you.”
“How is this helping?” Julia questioned, on the edge of tears.
Reagan chimed in “We’re going to take this weekend as an opportunity to help you explore and learn more about sexuality. If you don’t enjoy it after this weekend, we will delete everything and forget it ever happened. Understood?”
Julia nodded.

“Okay then.” Allie said. “For your next task, you are going to need this.” She tossed Julia the pillow.
“Tonight, we are going to help you learn more about your own body. Some of what we show you, you may already know. But some of it you may not.”
“First things first...” Reagan started “Lay back straight on your bed.”
Julia did as told.
“Now put your feet here.” Reagan said, patting the foot of the bed. “And put your knees up.”
Julia did not argue, this put her in a position which she had seen depicted on tv shows when a woman gives birth.
“Good!” Allie said “Now spread your legs as far as you can.”
Julia took a deep breath and opened her legs, giving her roommates a full view of her genitals.
“Lastly put the pillow behind your head and lean your head forward, so that you can see us.”

Allie then positioned the mirror in between Julia’s legs so that she could have a full view of her own pussy from this new angle. Julia had never seen her pussy from this angle. While still mostly just a slit, she noticed a bit of pink skin poking out from the middle of the slit and some visible dampness where her lips came together. Her roommates, of course, noticed the dampness as well but chose not to say anything about it.
‘Which of us would you rather teach you?” Allie asked
Julia truly did not care and just wanted to get it done.
“Ummm..” She answered. “You can, I guess.”
“Okay!” Allie said. “It will be my pleasure. We’ll start from the bottom and move our way up.”
Julia flenched and clenched up when she saw Allie start to move her hands towards her.
“Dont worry.” Allie reassured. “I’m not going to hurt you. I’m only going to touch what I’m showing you.”
Allie nodded, still not feeling much better about it.

“So starting off. This is your anus... or your asshole.” Allie said, placing a finger right outside of her tiny anus. “I don’t think I need to explain what it does, but you can have a lot of fun with it if you’re brave enough.”
Julia took a movement to check out her anus, noting how small and tight it looked, but also feeling repulsed from knowing what it was.
“Now moving up to your pussy, we have your lips. Each girl is different but for you, your lips cover mostly what is inside. Now take both hands and spread your lips open for us.”
Julia reached down and did as told, spreading her lips open and giving herself and her roommates a new view to the pink flesh inside of her pussy lips, which was visibly wet.
“Now inside you have two holes.” Allie said “This is the urethra, where you pee from. And this is the vagina, where a penis would go.” She touched both holes gently, showing Julia where the where the holes were located.
“And last but not least, this little guy up here is your clit.” Allie said, this time only pointing at it rather than touching it. “It is what you will rub when you masturbate, you’ll find it to be the most sensitive part of your body.

“Do you have any questions?” Allie asked
Julia wondered why she was so wet, but felt too embarrassed to ask.
“No.” Was all she could get herself to let out.
“Very well then.” Allie said “Let’s move on.”
Old 10-09-2020, 12:34 PM   #9
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 7

“To end the night” Reagan said “We want you to experience first hand what your body can do. You will rub your clit for 1 minute.”
“I don’t know...” Julia said “Maybe we can just call it a night?”
“I’m not asking you, I’m telling you.” Reagan said, pulling out her phone. ‘I will start the timer when you start rubbing.”

Julia looked in the mirror at her pussy one last time. She knew where her clit was and knew where she was to rub.
“Not much can happen in one minute” she told herself, as she reached down with her right hand to place a finger on her hardening clit.
She took a deep breath and started rubbing her pointer finger up and down her clit. At first, she felt nothing but within a few seconds something changed. Her juices, which were now coating her pussy, found their way onto her finger and lubricated it. This not only caused a slight swooshing noise with every rub she took, but also intensified the feeling.
She was feeling a whole new tickle in her pussy, and although she’d be too shy to admit it, she enjoyed it. Without even realizing, she sped up the speed of which she was rubbing and begin rubbing in circles, rather than up and down.
She closed her eyes, forgetting where she was and only focusing on the feeling of pure ecstasy.

Reagan knew this was the perfect opportunity to take a photo of the undoubtably hot scene taking place right in front of her. She quickly pulled out her phone, snapping a quick picture of Julia’s first masturbation session. She made sure to capture both her pussy and her face in the shot so that it could be used as motivation, if needed.
“Mmmmmmmmm”, Julia let out a small moan, completely oblivious to the fact that a photo had just been taken of her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Julia was pulled back into reality by the 1 minute timer going off. She pulled her hand away from her clit, her finger still covered in the gooey juices from her pussy.
“It seems that you enjoyed that.” Allie said, breaking the silence and looking down at Julia’s dripping pussy. “So I am going to give you an offer.”
Julia was listening.
“If you’d like, you can keep going and we will even let you finish. Only thing is, we will stay and watch and we will also film it.”

While part of Julia does want to finish, she also feels that it is wrong to do so based on what she had been taught growing up. She had never had an orgasm before and doing it right now in front her roommates and on camera terrified her.
“No.” Julia said
“Okay, suit yourself” Allie said “Just front now on, you are not allowed to masturbate without asking us permission. Okay?”
“Okay.” Julia hesitantly agreed.

“Now lets get some rest.” Reagan said “We have a big day tomorrow.”
“Why don’t you clean up and get some sleep?” Allie suggested
Julia agreed, getting up and leaving a fairly large visible wet spot on the sheets where she had just been laying. Both her roommates left and Julia went into the bathroom, looking at her nude body in the mirror.
“What is wrong with me? She asked herself “Why did I enjoy that? I need to learn to control myself.”
She turned on the sink, washing away the nearly dried pussy juice from her fingers. She then grabbed a piece of toilet tissue and wiped her pussy crack from bottom to top, covering the tissue with her wetness. Finally she brushed her teeth and headed back to her room to sleep.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:04 PM   #10
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Really good story so far, looking forward to reading more

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 02:28 PM   #11
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 8

The next morning Julia awoke at 8:30 to a text from Allie. “Put on your clothes and join us downstairs ASAP.”
“Maybe this is over and they were just having their fun last night.” Julia thought to herself. Before getting out of bed, she took the covers off and took a look down at her naked body. She reached down and felt her pussy, to check if there was any wetness. There was not.
“Good.” She thought to herself.
She wasted no time, putting on a clean pair of panties and a bra. She picked out an outfit for the day: a black pair of leggings and a white blouse which had always been one of her favorites. She quickly got dressed, brushed her hair and her teeth, and headed downstairs.

“Good morning!” Reagan greeted her, sitting in the leaving room eating cereal. “Want some breakfast?”
“No thanks.” Julia answered
“It’s nice to see you with clothes on.” Allie said
“It’s nice to have them on.” Julia answered back
“We have a guest coming over soon, so decided it would be best if you’re not walking around naked.” Reagan said.
“Who?” Julia questioned
“You’ll see.”

The girls say in the living room, mostly still waking up and paying most attention to their phones. Within a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.
“I’ll get it.” Reagan said.
“Hey!” Julia heard from a male voice at the door.
“Thanks for doing this.” Reagan said to the male.
“It’s kinda a weird request, but sure.” He said

Reagan walked into the living room with the male. He stood fairly tall and was relatively attractive. He had dark hair and light skin, with a fairly athletic frame.
“Julia, this is Andrew. Andrew this is Julia” Reagan said, introducing the two.
“Andrew is Reagan’s fuck buddy.” Allie whispered over to Julia. Reagan heard the comment, and in turn gave Allie a gently slap to shut her up.
‘We explained to Andrew what was going on and he agreed to help you out.” Reagan said
“You did what?!?” Julia said, fuming with anger.
“Don’t worry.” Reagan said “He’s cool.”
Reagan joined the other 2 girls on the couch, leaving Andrew standing in front of them.
“Well lets not waste any more time.” Andrew said “What do you want me to do?”
“Didn’t we already talk about this?” Reagan asked him. “Take off your clothes.

Julia finally understood what was going on. She was about to see this boy naked and learn about his body.
Andrew reached down, taking off his socks and shoes. He then pulled off his shift, revealing his nicely toned chest to the girls.
He looked at Julia. “You can’t tell anybody about this. Okay”
“Of course.” She agreed. “Why would I tell anybody about this?”
“Just making sure.” He said. He reaching into the waistband of his shorts and pulled his shorts and boxers down in 1 quick move.
Julia’s eyes widened as she starred at the first cock she had ever seen. it was a about 6 inches, pointing upwards with a slight curve to the right. The base and the balls were covered in a thick layer of hair.
“As you can see, guys are a bit more simple.” Allie said “You’ve got the penis and the balls, that is about it.”
Julia starred, unable to take her eyes off of it.
“Andrew has agreed to let us watch him masturbate. Isn’t that right?” Reagan asked
“Ummm.. Yes.” Andrew said.
“Okay then.” Allie said to him. “Go ahead.”

He looked behind him and grabbed the nearest chair to him, pulling it closer. He started rubbing his erect penis up and down, slowly and then quicker. As Julia watched, she felt the tingling sensation coming back to between her legs and feared she was getting wet again.

Andrew stopped.
“I’m sorry.” He said. “I’m having a hard time getting off just being watched like this.”
His penis, while still semi-erect, started to lower.
“Would it help if Julia showed you her pussy?” Reagan offered
“What?!?!?” Julia said, in fumes.
Reagan then pulled out her phone and showed Julia the picture she had gotten the night before of her masturbating.
“What the hell?” Julia asked, furious that the photo was taken and unaware that it even existing.
“We can do this the easy way or the hard way.” Reagan whispered to her.
Julia knew she was defeated here.
“Fine.” She said
She stood up from where she was sitting, took a deep breath, and lowered both her pants and her panties. Her pussy was now in full view. Her shirt was short enough that he could see everything without her having to lift her shirt at all. Andrew’s penis immediately starting growing and point back up.

“Oh my god.” Julia thought to herself “He is starring right at my privates... and I am starring right at his.” This was, by far, the most humiliating moment in her life. Julia went to sit back down
“No. Dont.” Andrew said “I can see it better with you standing.”
He went right back to stocking his cock, this time with his eyes glued on Julia’s slit.
By the look on his face, it was obvious he was getting close.
Within a few moments, the first spurt of cum shot out. Julia jumped as she felt the first spasm of the warm cum landing on her right thigh, just inches from her pussy. She quickly moved out the way, not wanting to risk getting any cum on her pussy. The rest of the cum landed on the couch behind her, where was was previously sitting.

As Andrew recovered from his orgasm, Julia reached around her ankles pulling up her pants and panties. She didn’t even worry about the drying cum on her thigh, all she wanted to do was cover herself back up.

“Well that was interesting.” Andrew said, as he gathered up his clothes.
“I’m going to go now.” He said “But if you ever want to do this again, Julia, let me know. It was very nice to meet you.”
And with that, Andrew left.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:16 PM   #12
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Nice touch I like it

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-10-2020, 09:44 AM   #13
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9

“Since he is gone, you can go ahead and take off your clothes again.” Reagan ordered Julia.
Julia quickly stripped down, leaving her nude in front of her roommates once again. Her pussy was now visibly wet, which she hoped would go unnoticed. Of course it did not. Allie and Reagan could both see her level of arousal but did not say anything about it.
“Did you enjoy seeing his cock?” Allie asked
Julia shyly nodded. She knew there was no point in lying and did not want to risk what consequences could come from doing so.
“Did you enjoy him seeing your pussy?” Allie added
“No.” Julia said, bright red. “It was the most embarrassing thing ever.”
“Too bad.” Reagan said “You have a really nice pussy, you should enjoy showing it off.”
“Would you like to masturbate?” Allie asked, looking down at Julia’s soaking pussy.
Julia thought for a moment about how to answer this. She knew it was obvious that she wanted it and could not risk being caught in a lie. Also, she did not know how much longer she could go without finally getting to touch her little slit.
“Yes please.” Julia said, in a shy whisper.
“Well too bad.” Reagan said, laughing. “You had your opportunity last night and you said no. Maybe if you behave, you’ll be able to later today.
“Now put your leggings and shirt back on.” Allie ordered. “We are going out.”
“But no underwear.” Reagan added

Julia quickly followed the orders, putting her blouse on followed by the black leggings. Through her shirt, her small but pointy nipples were visible for anybody who looked hard enough. She immediately felt the dampness from her pussy soaking into the leggings, but their black color hid any wet spot.
“Now one final touch.” Allie said. She reached down to the fabric of Julia’s leggings, pushing it inwards to her pussy. Julia nearly jumped when she felt the feeling of her pussy being touched. She then looked down to notice what Allie had done. Her pants rode up the crack of her pussy, leaving a tight camel toe with a perfect view of the shape of her slit.
“Leave it like that.” Allie ordered
“Now lets go.” Reagan said, grabbing the keys to her car.

The girls got in the car and Reagan began to drive. Julia did not ask where they were going but quickly recognized the route as they pulled onto campus of the college where all 3 girls had been. It was still summer, so there were limit cars and students but still enough that the campus was open.
“We thought we would spend a little time on campus, since you are new and probably not too familiar with it yet.” Allie said.
Reagan parked and both her and Allie got out of the car, Julia followed. The only thing Julia was focusing on was if anybody was around her that could see the slit in her pants,. Luckily for Julia the campus was nearly empty, as a summer classes where coming to an end.
They walked around for a few minutes outside, with nobody walking close to them who could see what Julia was wanting so badly to hide. Eventually, Allie stopped and said “Okay, this is perfect.”
“You see those boys over there?” Allie asked Julia, pointing to a table of 4 boys about 100 feet from them who were studying.
“Yes.” Julia nodded.
“For you next dare...” Allie said “You are to go talk to those boys. Stay there for at least 1 minute and make sure they can see your camel toe.”
“No way!” Julia said, reaching down and pulling the wet fabric out of her slit.
“How dare you disobey like that!” Reagan said. “Didn’t we say to keep your camel toe in the whole time?!”
Julia nodded “Its just... I can’t do it.”
“Okay then... Suit yourself. A punishment it is then.” Allie said
“Now follow us.” Reagan said, as she started to walk towards the library.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:40 AM   #14
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 10

Julia followed Allie and Reagan into the library. She had no clue what her punishment would be but she feared for the worst. She just knew that showing her slit to the boys outside would not be an option, and she hoped whatever the punishment is would be better than that.
Both Julia and Reagan followed Allie, who took the lead. Allie walked up to the librarian desk.
“May I help you?” The librarian asked
“Yes please.” Allie said. “We’d like a private study room.”
“Of course.” The librarian said “Room number 6.” As she handed a key to Allie.
“Thank you” Allie said, taking the key.
“Just bring the key back when you’re done. No need to sign it out, I trust you.” The librarian said.

With that, the girls walked away and started heading towards the private study rooms. Like many colleges, this library had small rooms designed for studying. The rooms had no windows, to minimize distractions and also were virtually sound proof, to keep the library silent. As an added bonus, the rooms had locks. This would be the perfect place for Julia’s punishment.
Julia followed the girls as they entered the study room, locking the door behind them.
“Now take off your clothes. Fast.” Allie ordered
“Here?” Julia questioned.
“Do it now! Or I will post my photo of you pleasuring yourself online.” Allie threatened.
That was enough to motivate Julia to do as told. She quickly slipped off her socks and shoes, pulled her shirt off over her head and dropped her pants to the floor, leaving her nude.
Julia felt even more exposed and embarrassed than being nude at home, even though nobody else could see her. She quickly covered her small breasts with one hand and her pussy with another.
“No covering!” Reagan ordered. “Now you’re going to do exactly what we say, or we will be sending a photo to somebody you know!”
Julia nodded, showing that she understood.

“Now first.” Allie said, “Bend over the table.”
Julia did not argue. She quickly bent over the table. Although uncomfortable, due to the hardness of the table, she got into the bent over position. This gave Allie and Reagan a nice view of her cute and pale butt with a small part of the back of her pussy showing as well.
“Now reach behind you with both hands and spread your ass checks.” Allie ordered.”
“This is so embarrassing!” Julia thought to herself, but again did not dare to argue. She reached behind and spread her butt checks as far apart as she could. This gave both girls an amazing view of her tight anus, which had a slight shade of pink to it, as well as the back of her pussy lips.
Julia faced forward and held her position, feeling the cool air hitting her asshole.
“Now turn around and look at us.” Reagan said “But hold your position.”
Julia did as told, looking back. Immediately when she looked back, she saw the phone in Reagan’s hand and knew she was taking a photo.
“Please no.” Julia begged, while still holding her position to avoid further punishment.
“Relax.” Reagan said. “Its only for us to have, as long as you behave”
This didn’t make Julia feel much better but she knew there was nothing else she could do about it.

“You can let go of your ass now.” Allie said “But stay bent over.”
“Now we are each going to give you 5 spanking.” Reagan said. “This will teach you to better obey orders. Now who would you like to go first.”
“Ummmmm...” Julia said. In all honesty, she didn’t want either to go so it didn’t matter much to her. She just wanted it to be done.
“You can.” She said to Reagan
“Okay then.” Reagan said, positioning herself behind Julia’s ass.
“You have a cute little butt.” Reagan said, rubbing her firm ass checks with both hands.
“Too bad I have to punish it.” Reagan said, as she ran a finger down Julia’s butt crack, causing her to clench up.

She then pulled her hand back, giving the ass a nice hard smack.
“AHHHHHHH!!” Julia yelled.
“One!” Reagan counted
SMACK
“Two”
“AHHHHHHHHH!”
SMACK
“Three.”
“EHHHHH”
SMACK
“Four”
Julia does not yell this time, as she is starting to get used to the pain.
SMACK
“Five, that’s it!” Reagan said, as she backed up letting Allie move into position.

Allie’s first smack hits harder than any of Reagans.
“OWWWWW” Julia cries out in pain
“One!”
SMACK
“Two!”
“AHHHHHH”
SMACK
“Three”
SMACK
“Four”
SMACK
“Five.”

Julia sobs from the pain but is still happy with the decision she made. Showing her pussy to 4 random boys would have been far worth.
Both Allie and Reagan take a moment to check out Julia’s now red butt before telling her to put her clothes back on. Julia quickly does so, leaving a puddle of her juices on the table where she was just bend over. She quickly gets dressed and feels a sense of relief, knowing her punishment is now over.
“We’d better clean this up and get going.” Allie said, pointing to the puddle of juices left on the table.
Allie grabs a tissue from her purse and wipes down the table, leaving no evidence of what had just taken place in the room.
Allie unlocks the door and the girls leave the study room.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:56 AM   #15
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Getting really intresting, great work.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, college, dare, humilaition, truth or dare