Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-05-2020, 11:25 AM   #1
MrDom

Male 20/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

20/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

About Myself
To introduce myself, I am a university student who is well educated and has a good sense of humor. I am ethnically Asian and I spend most of my time doing sports and gaming. I play badminton for my university and plays for the university team, I am also someone who enjoy gaming, but nothing too crazy, League of Legends and Csgo is where most of my time is put into when I am not busy training for badminton or doing my endless homework for classes.

Another passion of mine is photography, which admittedly I have done a lot less ever since starting uni, but will be keen to get back into once I start travelling more again. I also occasionally sing and post on to soundcloud but I mainly sing to relieve stress, I only post as some of my friends have told me I am not bad and request that I post them.

I am terrible with self control when it comes to sleeping at a reasonable time, I will often be awake late into the night, perhaps I enjoy the late hours as a time for myself, and often find myself watching the weirdest of videos on youtube, I'm sure a lot of us have been there before.

About me as a Master
I am a curious experimentalist and will be happy to give most things a shot. When I say that I am looking for a submissive from any age, I do really mean that, I feel like a small age gap would be nice but a large one would actually provide me with an experience I have not tried before. I would be interested in having a slave who is perhaps significantly older.

Ideally, I would prefer a slave that would like to be controlled sexually and in other aspects as well. I would like to connect with my slave and take control of their life, making sure that their goals are being met and having a good feel as to what exactly they are up to and keeping them on track. I would be interested in controlling clothing, outfit, sexual aspects or even food and drink as well as other aspects of daily life. However, these are negotiable and flexible. I will look to set out all the fine details and rules with you through discussion. I aim to make my slave a better person, this will come to be proof of my high standards to myself and to those around me. I am understanding and will take no for an answer, provided that there is discussion as to why you are uncomfortable doing it, in order for me to know how to adapt and improve to produce tasks better for your comfort. I do prefer to keep a side friendship in addition to a master and submissive relationship.

My kinks
I am quite open and do not have a narrow set of distinct likes, I enjoy any action that provides me control over my slave
Pain
Petplay
Stripping
Control and Rules
Begging
Humilitation
Degradation
Semi-public

Limits
Extreme Pain
Blood
Illegal

What I hope from you
Not everything on this list is compulsory, treat it as a list of preferences. Ideally, I would like to find an Asian slave, I myself am Asian but have never had an Asian slave before, it would be a pleasure to get the chance, but this is by no means a must. I want a slave who is needy and clingy, one that craves my attention, one that looks to be silly and cute and goes out of her way to please me when I have not asked for anything. I also hope that my slave can feel that she can be open with me about her personal life.

Communication
Thank you for reading this far, please send me a pm on getdare or contact me via kik @sizzle_cc , ideally we will switch to another app for communication if discussion goes well, I use a wide range of apps, so anything that is most convenient.

I hope this rather personal ad has shown to you that I am an open book that hopefully you will find to be filled with personality and I hope to hear back from you, would be amazing if this reaches the right person. Please on PM include,
Name
Ideally a photo
Where you are from
What stood out to you in my ad
Fun fact about yourself, could be anything.

I cannot wait to hear back from all of you! Thanks!
Old 12-02-2020, 05:08 PM   #2
MrDom

I am still searching

Advertisements
Kink Talk