Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2020, 04:05 AM   #76
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Speaking of not mentioning hiking dares, you didn't mention mine either. If you just forgot to mention it, I'll let you off with five pussy spanks, as hard as you can. If you forgot to do it... PM me or post here explaining what you will do for your punishment, and I'll let you know if its good enough.
My mistake for not writing about it. I did carry the extra weight in my pack last time I was hiking. It was hot out and a lot of effort. I’m sorry I forgot to write about it.

I have smacked my needy pussy 5 times hard.

——————————————————————————————————————-

I’m still very needy. I’ve maintained the “for edges only” above my public hair below my panties. I was one person away from getting to cum

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 05:57 AM   #77
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

So close, and yet so far away. Let's give you something to do while you are still enjoying your denial.

Edge 10 times. After each edge, insert an ice cubes into an orifice of your choice to cool you down again. Once you finished all your edges, take a dildo and hold it inside your pussy until you get permission from someone to remove it.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:40 AM   #78
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
So close, and yet so far away. Let's give you something to do while you are still enjoying your denial.

Edge 10 times. After each edge, insert an ice cubes into an orifice of your choice to cool you down again. Once you finished all your edges, take a dildo and hold it inside your pussy until you get permission from someone to remove it.
So much need! Gosh. I’m squirming.

I went and grabbed ice the stripped off my pants and rubbed myself to the first edge through my panties *blushes* I then took them off to insert the first ice cube in my needy hole.

It was so cold and I could feel my wetness mixed with the cool water leaking out of my needy hole down towards my ass. The second cube I put in my mouth. It was cold and made my mouth feel full.

I edged again desperately rubbing my clit with my fingers. I put the third cube in my pussy. Gosh I was leaking so much. I edged again with my cold fingers and added another cube to my needy hole.

The fifth edge didn’t take long to get to despite how cold my needy hole, fingers and clit were. The cube from my mouth had melted so I added the 5th cube there.

Edge number 6. I was (am) super desperate at this point. My hips are bucking to meet my hand. I added another cube to my pussy...feeling it leak towards my ass.

Edge 7. I want to cum so badly. I’m staring at the “for edges only above my hair” my pussy and mouth both felt pretty full so I slid this cube into my ass *blushes* it was sooo cold

Edge 8. Gosh. Need. So much need. I added a cube to my needy, leaky hole.

Edge 9. I. Want. To. Cum. Everything is cold and feels full and I’m squirming everywhere. I added another cube to my leaky needy hole

Edge 10. Finally I made it. I added this cube to my mouth and moved a bit to look at the small towel I had sat on. It was completely soaked in my wetness mixed with melted ice.

I don’t have a dildo so I took my vibe and put it turned off into my extra needy hole. The ice is still melting around it. I keep clenching around it.

Gosh.

Please can I have permission to take it out?

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-13-2020, 06:54 AM   #79
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Good job on all the ice cubes. That report sounds wonderful and I can only imagine you shivering from both the pleasure and the cold. It sounds like you are becoming very very needy by now.

If you want to take out the vibrator I want you to take one more ice cube. Since this seemed to embarrass you quite a bit, I want you to put this one in your ass. Just before you do, say out loud: "Thank you for keeping me denied, and for making me fill my ass with ice".

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-13-2020, 07:05 AM   #80
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good job on all the ice cubes. That report sounds wonderful and I can only imagine you shivering from both the pleasure and the cold. It sounds like you are becoming very very needy by now.

If you want to take out the vibrator I want you to take one more ice cube. Since this seemed to embarrass you quite a bit, I want you to put this one in your ass. Just before you do, say out loud: "Thank you for keeping me denied, and for making me fill my ass with ice".
*BLUSHES*

I went and got another ice cube....I slide it into my ass. It is so cold. Gosh. I then said thank you for keeping me denied and filling my ass with ice *blushes*

But I did take out the vibe....thank you....for keeping me denied....and filling my ass with ice...*blushes*

Old 07-13-2020, 07:10 AM   #81
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Ahw, such a good girl. Are you still enjoying your denial and tasks? And be honest, would you prefer to have an orgasm or to be toyed with a little bit more?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-13-2020, 07:49 AM   #82
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ahw, such a good girl. Are you still enjoying your denial and tasks? And be honest, would you prefer to have an orgasm or to be toyed with a little bit more?

I am still enjoying the denial and tasks.

Gosh. *blushes* I'm ok to be toyed with a little more. But an orgasm would also feel so amazing.

Old 07-13-2020, 09:10 AM   #83
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

If you have any wax left, I think you should start some of that melting, and then pour it over some ice cubes you have sitting on your nipples. The cold ice and burning wax should cause some interesting experiences! You'll wait 5 minutes before trailing some wax down your stomach and onto your clit, and wait another 5 minutes before spanking all the wax off with a wooden spoon. And seeing as your last attempt didn't succeed, why don't you use this time to try and think up another persuasion attempt toward your long waiting orgasm?

Blue, I love your dares! They all sound so fun and humiliating for this needy, sloppy bitch. Honestly, great stuff all around everyone!!
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 09:13 AM   #84
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
If you have any wax left, I think you should start some of that melting, and then pour it over some ice cubes you have sitting on your nipples. The cold ice and burning wax should cause some interesting experiences! You'll wait 5 minutes before trailing some wax down your stomach and onto your clit, and wait another 5 minutes before spanking all the wax off with a wooden spoon. And seeing as your last attempt didn't succeed, why don't you use this time to try and think up another persuasion attempt toward your long waiting orgasm?

Blue, I love your dares! They all sound so fun and humiliating for this needy, sloppy bitch. Honestly, great stuff all around everyone!!
*blushes*

I don't have any more wax/candles

Gosh...that was so humiliating and it didn't even work *blushes*

Old 07-13-2020, 09:28 AM   #85
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

That sucks that you're out of candles. :/ Do you remember that whole ice bucket challenge? Do you think you can do that in a white t-shirt with out a bra on for us? In your back yard, and you won't be allowed back into your house until you've fully dried. Without a towel, of course. You can use that time to think about your next try instead! And you should definitely keep your nipples entertained with your fingers at all times!
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:06 AM   #86
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Shopping *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Lovely, how about this then:

Dress up: vibe in on low, a bit of toothpaste rubbed onto your clit, crotchrope on and digging in hard, cute skirt, bra and top; With marker: "Needy pussy" and an arrow pointing towards it on your left inner thigh and "I'm masturbating" between your upper lip and nose (you will be wearing a surgical mask for all the time you will be outside).

Shopping list: 3 products that if washed and wiped at a sink can be cleanly inserted in your pussy + whatever else you want to buy.

edge once with the vibe then once with each of the 3 items then the vibe once more.

you can do the final edges in your shared bathroom at home (without the writing on the wall part) and call it a "trial run" to build up courage to do it outside when restrooms will be available. If that's the case I'll add making you say "I wonder if this fits in my cunt" while looking at 3 products (can be what you buy or others) when you think no one's around to hear you.
*BLUSHES*

I had to go grocery shopping this afternoon....any needy me decided this would be a good idea *blushes*

I stripped out of the clothes I had been wearing for work and put on a tan bra. Then I grabbed a skirt that goes to about mid-thigh and a top. I sat on the floor and wrote "needy pussy" on my left inner thigh right at the top with an arrow pointing towards my needy hole in blue marker. I was already wet. (I also just touched up my "only for edges")

I then took a dab of toothpaste and rubbed it on my clit. Gosh. I knew in a matter of minutes I would be so much more wet.

Then I turned my vibe to low and slid it into my needy hole. I haven't had it in much at all today so it felt really good....and slid in really easily *blushes*

Then I tied a crotch rope...making sure it was digging in a lot. The vibe felt nice and secure with the crotch rope but my clit was really feeling it plus the toothpaste and the vibe I was so needy.

I then put on the skirt and shirt and went downstairs to look at myself in the mirror. If I didn't know what was happening underneath you couldn't tell which gave me a little more confidence. I grabbed what I needed and headed out.

As soon as I sat in the car I realized my clit was going to really feel the crotch rope while I was sitting. *blushes*

When I got to the store I parked closer to the back and flipped down my mirror and wrote "I'm masturbating" in yellow marker above my upper lip then quickly put my mask on.

Getting out of the car I was so aware of all of the sensations. I was so humiliated. I couldn't believe I was actually following through with this.

I was careful to hold my skirt walking in. We didn't need it blowing up and giving anyone a show.

Walking around the store grabbing what I needed I calmed down some. No risk of wind, lots of ambient noise so you truly couldn't hear my vibe.

Then I was walking down the vegetable section. I grabbed a cucumber and I'm pretty sure I started blushing....then I grabbed a zucchini and probably was red. Just thinking about why I was selecting these was so so humiliating. At the same time I could feel my clit crushed by the rope and my vibe just buzzing away.

As I was going to check out I realized I needed one more item. I quick grabbed a small lime and called it done...with some more blushing.

At the check out I started to feel like my vibe was slipping but there was no way to check so I just tried to hold onto it with my needy hole and hoped.

Walking back out to the car pushing the cart...trying to control my skirt....and not let the vibe fall...I was beside myself. I was so needy but so humiliated and so hopefully that I didn't expose myself or the vibe to anyone.

I finally got back to the car (it felt like the longest walk every) and loaded it. Then went to return the cart which was thankfully close.

Walking back from returning the cart I for sure felt my vibe slip between my thighs. Gosh I was so wet. I clenched my thighs together and sort of waddled the last few steps to the car and then let the vibe slip out as I was sitting down. I turned it off and placed it in the cup holder for the drive home.

Getting home I slid the vibe back in and unloaded the car then I took my 3 objects to the shared washroom.

I stripped off my dress, washed my objects and staring at the objects edged once with my vibe. The I picked up my cucumber and said " I wonder if this fits in my cunt" *bluhses* then proceeded to start fucking myself with it until I edged with just the lightest of touches to my clit.

I grabbed the zucchini and said "I wonder if this fits in my cunt??" *blushes* again I started fucking myself with it, with light touches on my clit I edged again.

Then I grabbed the lime and blushing said "I wonder if this fits in my cunt" I inseted it a little then just kinda rubbed it against my needy hole and clit until I edged again.

Then I grabbed my vibe and edged a final time. I so did not want to pull away. I really wanted to cum. But I turned the vibe down to low and inserted it back into my needy hole....grabbed my dress and my objects and walked in just my bra back here to type this up *blushes*

This is not something I would do often...and I would probably have to be as horny as I am to do it...*blushes*

The following 3 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 07-13-2020, 11:25 AM   #87
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
That sucks that you're out of candles. :/ Do you remember that whole ice bucket challenge? Do you think you can do that in a white t-shirt with out a bra on for us? In your back yard, and you won't be allowed back into your house until you've fully dried. Without a towel, of course. You can use that time to think about your next try instead! And you should definitely keep your nipples entertained with your fingers at all times!
My roommate just got home, so I won't be able to do the ice bucket challenge today

Old 07-13-2020, 12:36 PM   #88
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Sorry for so many posts....

Hi again!

Just wanted to say that I am still planning on hiking tomorrow...

Quote:
The next time you go hiking on your own you are to wear short or tight shorts, a tank top that is tight, no bra or panties. Sensible hiking shoes and socks as well. At some point during your hike, you must pull your shorts down to your knees. Then you must walk for at least 10 mins away from the bag. When you reach the 10 min spot, you are to edge yourself. After 3 mins you must stop and edge again. Then continue, and after another 3 min edge again, repeat once more. You are then to pull up your top so your breasts are exposed and put clothes pins on and then edge and cum. Once you cum you can take off the clothes pins and dress and head home.
^^I'm thinking MasterZp's dare is likely going to feel far to risky. Today felt pretty risky already. Maybe I will be able to do some of it/some variation on it.

I will also have an hour and a half drive each way and I am hiking on my own, although there could still be other people out on the trail.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:45 PM   #89
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Hi again!

Just wanted to say that I am still planning on hiking tomorrow...

I will also have an hour and a half drive each way and I am hiking on my own, although there could still be other people out on the trail.
Dress just as Masterzp ordered except instead of a tank top wear a button down shirt. Last week you drove with just one button secured and with your shorts pulled down. This week you will drive with your top completely unbuttoned and your shorts puled down and around one ankle. You may pull the top closed if it falls completely open but that is all that will be covering you.

When you get to the hiking area you may pull up your shorts but only button two buttons. At some point during the hike you will find a private spot and remove the top completely for ten minutes while you edge yourself. If you have service you should post when your topless. Afterwards you may again only button two buttons.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:01 PM   #90
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I'm loving the report on the shopping dare. Keep up reporting like that and you might soon even get to have an orgasm instead of having to edge yourself over and over again. Good to see you are having so much fun and feeling inclined to find out where your limits are, what turns you on, and most importantly, how embarrassed you can get. Just imagine what would have happened if the vibe already slipped during checkout instead

A fun task for the hike that I gave others before in a slightly different form. Bring your vibrator with you on the hike and make sure that it is charged beforehand. Each time you come across a female with smaller boobs than you, switch the vibe on if it was off, or off if it was on. You can take a few minutes to find a good spot to do it.

P.s. Thanks wannabe, I do try to make them fun and interesting dor the person receiving them. This thread is a lot of fun so far, as aloe is being a delight to toy with.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 07-13-2020 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Send too early

Advertisements
Kink Talk