Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-12-2020, 04:11 PM   #1
jamy

Male 22/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

22/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a master or mistress to help me train my fitness.

About me
I'm 22, male and from the UK. I've been around GetDare for a while (i've had previous accounts which went inactive after extended breaks from the site). I've had a fair amount of experience of dom/sub relationships online, and a little experience of subbing IRL.

What i'm looking for
I'm looking for a master or mistress to train me physically, by pushing me and holding me accountable. I'm fairly average fitness wise, but after failing to properly workout for most of my life I've let myself drop further, and so I'm looking for someone whose interested in mixing the dom/sub relationship with fitness.

I have some ideas of how this could work, performing regular workout tasks, with proof, and having my performance in working out affect punishments/rewards - perhaps if I don't exercise hard enough on day 1, something happens to make day 2 harder.

But if you can come into this with experience/ideas that is great too.

I should say as well, this dom/sub relationship doesn't have to be limited to only fitness related tasks, I'm happy to do other things, but the reason I'm looking for something more established is to focus on the fitness.

As I said I think providing some kind of proof will be vital to this, and so I would be willing to send pics/vids, but I will never include my face in these - I understand if that's a turn off for any masters/mistresses but it's not something I want to do.

If you've read this far thanks! And if you're still interested or just have questions (I'm not sure how clear my thoughts are on what i'm asking myself!) then drop me a message on here or through my kik (jamy632).

Thanks

Last edited by jamy; 07-12-2020 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-13-2020, 12:29 PM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nice post, I hope you find what you seek!

Advertisements
Kink Talk