Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2021, 05:34 AM   #31
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

An easy start to public fun: Go to a public bathroom or dressing room and strip naked. Stay that way for 5 minutes. If you feel adventurous slow down the strip. Take a few seconds or a minute after each piece comes off to savor your growing nudity. At what point do you start to feel exposed, or a little nervous, or horny? Run your hands over your flesh as you become more naked. Once naked, maybe go through some sexy and slutty poses.

Then report back. Was this easy? Hard? Did you feel like pushing further, or is this about as public as you dare? Do you enjoy that you are following a command to bare your flesh? It being...out of your control

Most of all...enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:55 AM   #32
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
I will give permission for you to pee when you need to next, however I would like you to pee out in your back garden if possible!

Hope you’re having fun newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
How about a naked lap outside your house when everyone is sleeping? Would that be feasible?
Good morning and thank you for the additional dares. I completed both last night but fell asleep before I could post any update. Here is what happened:

I decided to put on an old dress I had, with nothing underneath, to scope out the outside and see how easily I could complete these. I figured a dress would be easier to take off and put on quickly, since it’s just one piece. By this point, I had to pee pretty badly. I grabbed some toilet paper and went to the far side of my yard. I turned off all the outside lights and was just using my phone flashlight so i wouldn’t be easily seen. I’d never peed outside like this before but figured it out pretty quickly.
I pulled off the dress and was completely naked. I quickly peed and wiped myself.
I then got up and very quickly sprinted around the house. It felt very daring but luckily it is very quiet here I live at night so nobody saw me. When I got back to my dress, I put it on and went inside.

I edged a few more times before bed, to keep up with the posts on here.
My pussy is still very wet and I could easily cum multiple times, if I were allowed. I will continue reviewing the dares and post regular updates.

I did role a dice and got 5 so I should be okay with peeing today. I will try some of the other dares and will let you know how they go. I’ve been enjoying this and have liked trying new kinks, please keep the dares coming.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:58 AM   #33
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
In your AMA thread you said you had wished you had ask your girlfriend that you do dares with that she eats your pussy out. Let’s get you to eat out her pussy and you to eat out her pussy, also try fingering each other’s ass and pussy.

How about picking up a cucumber from the grocery store. Use it as a dildo, start loosening up that pussy.
Unfortunately that friend no longer lives here. I talk with her still on a regular basic but she is no longer interested in doing any type of sexual stuff, now that she has a boyfriend.

As for the cucumber, I’ve only ever fit 1 finger inside me and even that was super tight. It may be better to start with something smaller.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:05 AM   #34
GeorgeHall

Mind adding me on snap or kik (george_hall4939), I'd like to speak with you privately

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:35 AM   #35
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
An easy start to public fun: Go to a public bathroom or dressing room and strip naked. Stay that way for 5 minutes. If you feel adventurous slow down the strip. Take a few seconds or a minute after each piece comes off to savor your growing nudity. At what point do you start to feel exposed, or a little nervous, or horny? Run your hands over your flesh as you become more naked. Once naked, maybe go through some sexy and slutty poses.

Then report back. Was this easy? Hard? Did you feel like pushing further, or is this about as public as you dare? Do you enjoy that you are following a command to bare your flesh? It being...out of your control

Most of all...enjoy!
Thank you for this dare! I just got back home from completing it.

I decided it would be best to do this in the public bathroom at a park near my house. It’s normally pretty quiet during the day so felt like this could be a good way to try it with minimal risks.

I went into one of the stalls and did each piece of clothing one at a time with some time in between. I didn’t feel too nervous since nobody else was around
I think I felt the most naked/exploded when I was down to wearing only socks. It was exciting being naked and I was feeling super horny so decided to take it one step further and step outside of the stall. The stall had a door that swung outward , so it still would have mostly covered me in case somebody walked in. I did a few sexy poses in front of the mirror and stayed there for a few minutes.

I then went back into the stall and sat on the toilet. I was pretty wet, by this point, so decided I would edge. I edged for a few minutes then took a pee and cleaned myself up and got dressed.

As I was leaving the park, a few other women were arriving. I’m not sure if they would’ve gone in the bathroom or not but it did feel risky. I think I’d be willing to try some more pubic things, as I really did enjoy this.

I will probably be offline for the next several hours, since I have school work to do. But please keep the dares coming. I’ve enjoyed everything so far and want to keep exploring new kinks and doing things I’ve not yet tried
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 01-21-2021, 11:36 AM   #36
raisethebar
Account Banned

That’s to bad she’s moved away.

Does she live close enough to visit her and her boyfriend? Maybe suggest you come for a visit and have a threesome?

Dare 1
Start loosening that pussy up. Start masterbating with different size objects. Start small and work up. Keep an eye out at home if anything you can insert. Maybe a felt marker. Hand sanitizer bottle, carrot, curling iron, two fingers (then 3, may have to push past your Hyman), what ever you see that can masterbate with. Should try something every two hours your awake.

Dare 2
For every 25 messages on gd, snap, text, socials, you have three min to find a place to get naked and finger your pussy. You have to them for 3 min. No cumming. Once your allowed to cum for every 70 messages you have 3 min to find a place to get naked and cum.

Punishment if you don’t find a place or if you cum.

Dare 3
You going to the woods. You will strip naked, hide your clothes. You will have headphones on. You will leave the clothes and walk for 5 min. Then you will put on a blind fold and finger yourself till you cum. You will then walk back and find your clothes.

Dare 4
You need to start fingering your ass. 3 times a day you should finger your ass for at least 5 min. Start working up with the number of fingers you can get in your ass.

Dare 5
Electric toothbrush, you need to start using your electric toothbrush on your clit 5 times a day

Dare 6
If you have zoom classes, you should be bottomless. No anything. Sit there and play with your clit and pussy.

Dare 7
Rope walk.
You will get 25-30 feet of rope. Tie it tight between two trees. You will have it pussy high. You have to tie your hands behind your back, be naked, and walk in ground with rocks and tree branches. You have to walk with it between your pussy lips. There and back. Put toothpaste on your clit and pussy before you start, after you make it to one end, then after you finish.

Dare 8
This may not work cause of covid. You should go on tinder. Round 1 set up two dates for the week. One guy, one girl. For a date to count you need to blow him, and have sex.

If you can’t cause of covid tell some friends your horny and are wanting help. See if they are willing to be a fuck buddy.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:03 PM   #37
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
That’s to bad she’s moved away.

Does she live close enough to visit her and her boyfriend? Maybe suggest you come for a visit and have a threesome?

Dare 1
Start loosening that pussy up. Start masterbating with different size objects. Start small and work up. Keep an eye out at home if anything you can insert. Maybe a felt marker. Hand sanitizer bottle, carrot, curling iron, two fingers (then 3, may have to push past your Hyman), what ever you see that can masterbate with. Should try something every two hours your awake.

Dare 2
For every 25 messages on gd, snap, text, socials, you have three min to find a place to get naked and finger your pussy. You have to them for 3 min. No cumming. Once your allowed to cum for every 70 messages you have 3 min to find a place to get naked and cum.

Punishment if you don’t find a place or if you cum.

Dare 3
You going to the woods. You will strip naked, hide your clothes. You will have headphones on. You will leave the clothes and walk for 5 min. Then you will put on a blind fold and finger yourself till you cum. You will then walk back and find your clothes.

Dare 4
You need to start fingering your ass. 3 times a day you should finger your ass for at least 5 min. Start working up with the number of fingers you can get in your ass.

Dare 5
Electric toothbrush, you need to start using your electric toothbrush on your clit 5 times a day

Dare 6
If you have zoom classes, you should be bottomless. No anything. Sit there and play with your clit and pussy.

Dare 7
Rope walk.
You will get 25-30 feet of rope. Tie it tight between two trees. You will have it pussy high. You have to tie your hands behind your back, be naked, and walk in ground with rocks and tree branches. You have to walk with it between your pussy lips. There and back. Put toothpaste on your clit and pussy before you start, after you make it to one end, then after you finish.

Dare 8
This may not work cause of covid. You should go on tinder. Round 1 set up two dates for the week. One guy, one girl. For a date to count you need to blow him, and have sex.

If you can’t cause of covid tell some friends your horny and are wanting help. See if they are willing to be a fuck buddy.
Why are you asking a virgin to insert things into her and break her hymen?
Why are you asking her to reach out to friends and tell them she's horny?
And why would she loose her virginity to a random stranger on tinder?

These tasks are not safe or sane for someone just starting out.

The thread is asking for simple starter dares to get her exploring different kinks.

I understand she does not have to complete any of the tasks asked of her, however if she keeps getting extreme dares she'll likely decide this is not the community for her and move on like so many do. She has already had to say to a few people in this thread that the dares are too much. There is only so much someone will say no, sorry, before giving up and moving on.

Please keep in mind the spirit of the thread and match it with the level of task you are asking a newbie to do.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 14 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 01-21-2021, 02:09 PM   #38
Jingo889

Agreed, you’ve got to keep in mind your target audience for these dares
While she may be looking into new ideas, that doesn’t mean we go 1-100 straight away
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jingo889 for this post:
Old 01-21-2021, 07:41 PM   #39
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Why are you asking a virgin to insert things into her and break her hymen?
Why are you asking her to reach out to friends and tell them she's horny?
And why would she loose her virginity to a random stranger on tinder?

These tasks are not safe or sane for someone just starting out.

The thread is asking for simple starter dares to get her exploring different kinks.

I understand she does not have to complete any of the tasks asked of her, however if she keeps getting extreme dares she'll likely decide this is not the community for her and move on like so many do. She has already had to say to a few people in this thread that the dares are too much. There is only so much someone will say no, sorry, before giving up and moving on.

Please keep in mind the spirit of the thread and match it with the level of task you are asking a newbie to do.
Thank you. I’m really not in a place where I want to loose my virginity right now and certainly not during a dare. Based on my own thoughts and the overwhelming support against it, I’m going to just disregard those dares entirely. I’d be happy to try other things but would like to ease into it.

Please keep the dares coming. I’m free for the next few hours so would love to complete some dares tonight.
Old 01-21-2021, 07:52 PM   #40
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
Thank you. I’m really not in a place where I want to loose my virginity right now and certainly not during a dare. Based on my own thoughts and the overwhelming support against it, I’m going to just disregard those dares entirely. I’d be happy to try other things but would like to ease into it.

Please keep the dares coming. I’m free for the next few hours so would love to complete some dares tonight.
You're welcome and I'm pleased it hasn't put you off

For this dare I would like you to use some ice cubes.

Quite simply you will use one ice cube to masturbate against your clit and the other you will melt over your nipples. You will replace each cube as it melts with a new one. You will continue until you edge.

It's a good idea to be naked for this task and to place a towel down underneath your body. It is also recommended that before using the ice cube on your pussy you put the ice cube in your mouth for a moment to avoid it sticking to the sensitive skin.

Enjoy

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:14 PM   #41
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
You're welcome and I'm pleased it hasn't put you off

For this dare I would like you to use some ice cubes.

Quite simply you will use one ice cube to masturbate against your clit and the other you will melt over your nipples. You will replace each cube as it melts with a new one. You will continue until you edge.

It's a good idea to be naked for this task and to place a towel down underneath your body. It is also recommended that before using the ice cube on your pussy you put the ice cube in your mouth for a moment to avoid it sticking to the sensitive skin.

Enjoy
I have completed this dare. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it.

I grabbed a few ice cubes from the freezer and went to my bed. As suggested, I laid down a towel on my bed and stripped completely naked. I sucked on two for a bit before placing them on my nipples. I sucked on another and made sure it was nice and wet. I took the wet ice cube and rubbed it in the slit between my pussy lips then onto my clit. I guess my pussy was fairly warm because it melted the ice pretty quickly, so I grabbed another and repeated the same thing. I think the coldness made me last a bit longer before I felt like I might cum. At that point, I stopped edging but left the ice on my nipples and positioned the other piece in my slit. I left all of the ice there until it melted.
Everybody is asleep in my house so I am still naked and will probably stay this way for a little while longer, I really enjoyed that dare!
Old 01-21-2021, 11:10 PM   #42
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Since you live in a quiet area and did well with the last dare I figure Id up it a little bit.

Set 5 landmarks outside your house further and further away as places to reach.

You must then strip nude and try to run to as many of them as you dare. How many you manage to reach before getting dressed will decide the next part of the dare.

0: give yourself 50 spanks as hard as you can on each cheek while outside nude at two of your landmarks

1-2: give yourself 25 spanks as hard as you can on each cheek while outside nude at two of your landmarks

3-4 give yourself 25 spanks as hard as you can on each cheek while outside nude at one of your landmarks

5: give yourself 10 spanks ash hard as you can on each cheek while outside nude at one of your landmarks.

Let me know if this is doable or needs to he reworked at all

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:40 PM   #43
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Each time you get a text message, you are addressed, get a phone call and so on you secretly need to touch between your legs, your ass or your tits within 5 min. Never same are twice in a row and if you fail within 5 min for each fail you do one edge next time you go to use the bathroom. Enjoy.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:54 PM   #44
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Undress and shave. Then stand in front of a mirror with legs slightly spread and fully naked. Edge once, then put your hands on your head and wait like that for 5 min. Repeat for 3 to 5 times while watching yourself in the mirror. Edges can count for any edges you need to do from other dares
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:25 AM   #45
jaydoes

Default something no one has addressed yet....

you mentioned that you really liked the strip in the park bathroom dare and were interested in more...so i have a suggestion for you.
I'm assuming at 18 that you drive and have access to a vehicle? Go back to the park, preferably at a time when there's not likely to be children around. Park your car in the darkest, loneliest part of the parking lot and sit there for a few minutes watching to see who's around.
When you feel safe, remove clothing, one piece every few minutes until you've removed as much as you dare. if it's late at night, you should be able to get at least bottomless if not completely naked. Edge there for as long as you can without cumming. Of course, keep your doors locked and feel free to drive away if you suspect you may have been caught. My ex, used to love this, knowing she could get caught, even though she never did.
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jaydoes for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk