Old 02-27-2021, 05:46 AM   #961
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinde View Post
I hope this dare won’t be repeated but anyway.
Go to a clothes store and select any clothes you want (preferably dress) don’t take them yet, go to furthest changing room and get totally naked (preferably without closing changing room), now get dress you picked before and get back and try it on if you don’t like it take it off and put it where it was and choose another one and repeat until you find the one that fits you and you like it and if you want you can buy it. Of course when you find one you like put back on clothes that you came with. If you can write a report i’m curious how it went.
hard to find shops which arent closed haha but luckily i found one for this dare ♥

so i went inside the shop at like 3pm and it wasnt very crowded but still some people ♥ the till in that shop is in the middle of it (its not that big) and its facing the front door of the shop ♥ the changing rooms are in the back of the shop on the right side so there was no chance for the workers at the till to see me, but obviously other strangers were there, as well as some workers which walked around the store to help people too ♥ oh and obviously i had to walk naked through the shop to get to the dress (like you ordered) i chose which was also in the back of the store, but on the left side, so i had to walk literally from the back right corner of the shop to the back left corner (like 20-30m i guess) naked *-* i am sure there were cameras but i thought if i dont get in trouble or anybody tries to steal something nobody would look at the cams haha ;P

so i was in one of the changing rooms with the curtain fully opened and undressed myself so i was naked *-* nobody else was in the changing rooms so i felt safe so far (more or less) but the thought of then walking out of the rooms into the shop and 20-30m through it naked made me extremely nervous *-* i also was like really afraid of getting in trouble *-* but since i promised to do 10 duty dares i just started walking without much more thinking about it leaving my clothes in the changing room *-*

there i was... naked in the shop right in front of the entrance of the changing rooms and i immediately saw like 6 or 7 people walking through the shop (didnt count exactly haha) *-* in front of the changing room entrance is a hallway so i quickly started walking to the left side of the shop to be able to hide behind other clothes ♥ i was really happy that no stranger was in the back of the shop haha ♥ i quickly ran from clothes rack to clothes rack so i kept hidden ♥ went pretty good so far and i could grab the dress i had in mind which i wanted to buy before anyway haha and wanted to ran back the same way but i noticed that then a woman was looking for clothes right next to the changing rooms *-* I waited... *-* every second i got way more nervous and i always tried to keep everybody in that shop in sight especially the workers *-* also i made myself small so nobody would see my head above the clothes racks and come to "help" me ;P When the woman finally found what she was looking for she walked into the changing rooms *-* but i thought i would be able to dress while she is in her cabin and she will surely have her curtain closed ♥ so i jumped from clothes rack to clothes rack again until i reached the hallway in front of the changing rooms ♥ there was a worker woman near the entrance on the hallway but she had her back to the entrance so i just ran inside hoping she wouldnt turn around in exactly that same second haha ♥ but i forgot the woman which was already inside *-* when i was inside the changing rooms i instantly looked outside to see if the worker woman noticed something, but when i then turned around to get into my room the other woman (like 16-18 idk) stood 2m in front of me, staring at me with her mouth wide open *-* i didnt know what to say i was just shocked *-* we both were.. *-* after 1-2 seconds i realised i still was uncovered so i told her to please be quiet and that it was a dare *-* she just laughed shily and said "youre crazy!!" smiling ♥ the dress was the right size already luckily so i could dress normaly again ♥ the woman asked if i would make a pic with her (i felt like a star hahaha) ♥ of course i was nice (i kinda liked her ;P) so i made a selfie with her next to me before i dressed *-* after buying the dress (dressed again) the woman came to me again when i was at my car *-* we talked just a bit about dares and stuff but nothing interesting happened haha ;P

Duty dares 3/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
If you have a mall nearby that has those message chairs. Wear the shortest skirt you dare, no panties, now put in at least 1 dollar.
didnt find a mall which was opened... corona.. so ill do this one later when its possible again.. ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 02-27-2021, 05:29 PM   #962
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well, you are a star!
Old 03-03-2021, 04:15 PM   #963
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

More dares are very welcome even when i still got süa list of dares i need to do ;P
Old 03-05-2021, 01:07 PM   #964
soraskeyblade

Have someone take you a park that's around half an hour or more away by foot in a car. You will of course be completely naked in the car. Whoever you have to take you will grab an outfit of their choosing with them in a paper bag or something that hides what's inside. It can have as many or little clothes as they want. That person will then go out into the park and hide the clothes in various places throughout. They will come back and then they'll tell you how many articles of clothes are hidden and leave you to find them alone. You now have the opportunity to find as many of the clothes as you can. You also have the option of not attempting to find them at all, and can start walking home immediately. If you go completely naked, and allow yourself to be seen by at least five people (accidents don't count, you must do it yourself) you suffer no punishment. Every additional person afterward will have the person who took you to the park will give you a reward of your choosing! If you don't meet the quota by the time you get home, you face a punishment at the choosing of the person who took you to the park. If you decide to get the clothes, then you need to get every single piece. Each time you get a piece of clothing you edge on the spot. Increase the number of edges by one each time you find a new piece of clothing. For every item of clothing you miss, you will suffer one punishment at the choosing of the person who took you to the park. Once you've gotten all the clothes, or you decide to leave early, walk home. For every two pieces of clothing that you give to someone on the way there, you get a reward of your choosing. I wanted to make a complicated dare that gave you a lot of options on how you wanted to approach it, hope this goes well, and that it's not too complicated!
soraskeyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 08:00 AM   #965
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Go somewhere with a public computer. Connect it with your lovelush and attach a memo "I'm here, find me". You can attach your picture too to motivate him/her. In the next tap, open a chatroom.

There's only two devices in that chatroom. Yours and the public computer. If he/she finds you, ask him/her to retract your lovelush from your pussy plus a reward if you want. Make sure if you're nearby but don't make it obvious.

To raise the tension, give him/her a hint occasionally and guess limit. You can tease him/her with "I can see you wearing a xxx from here". If you're in a place with a lot of hiding places like library/mall, send him/her a new link to control your lovesense from mobile. Don't forget to give your kik too.

Happy hide and seek.
Old 03-29-2021, 02:19 AM   #966
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
There is a risky one :

You have to go do your week shopping (by that I mean not just one article, but one or two full bags) but you can wear only a shirt like a crop top (at least above your belly button) and a thong, nothing else !!

And if you dare you have a second twist : you should ask every people you met in the store (except child, but teens count) if they want to own you as a sexual toy for 12 hours. If they say yes you have to take their number and contact them later (one at a time) to set that up (you should invite them from 8pm to 8am for exemple, in your house, and wait for them completely tied).

Extreme mode : you only can leave the store when you find 5 "yes"
So the rules of this dare were simple, just shopping normal things wearing a slutty outfit ❤️ Since in the shops are too many people i just asked the people which talked to me instead of me asking everybody i saw ❤️

So wearing only a thong and a tight short crop top (really slutty outfit for sure) i went to a shop in another city so i dont meet people i know haha *-*
My slutty outfit got some attention for sure but me walking around like half naked in temperatures like this got many people looking at me *-*

I took a shopping cart and went through the store ❤️ I got like a quarter of alle the stuff i needed when a very old guy asked me if my outfit wasnt too cold (he was like 60-70yo) *-* i replied with „yes its kinda cold but okay“ and asked him about the sex toy thing as you requested *-* luckily he said no ❤️ It was so embarrassing walking around there like that.. *-* nobody else asked me anything during the shopping after that but when i was at the counter to pay i obviously talked to him so i also asked him if he wanted me as toy *-* it was sooooooooo embarassing because there were other people behing me which heard the question and looked sooooo weird omg.. *-* he said he had a girlfriend so also didnt wanted me ;P lucky me haha

So i drove home and finished this dare with nothing happend but much embarrassment ❤️

Duty dares 4/10 ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
It's been some time you didn't do a good naked walk in town , so let's do this again

You should prepare the task before :

First choose a hidden place in the center of your town and hide some spare keys of your house there (must be impossible to find these by chance, so they are no stollen). It must be approximately 30min of walk away from your home (if your city isn't that big, choose a place in the nearest city).

Then leave another spare key to Aylin if you have it, or at least a key of your mailbox.

You are now ready for the date : Set you up like it is describe below, go out and put your house's key into your mailbox. The only way to get into your home again is to get the spare keys you hide before, so go for a walk in town !

For safety, if you cannot find your keys, you can go to Aylin and she can give you a key (of your hair, or of your mailbox where you put your keys). But I think she will force you to do something worst then the initial plans for that

Now's the time to choose your "clothes" :

You will wear only a bra, no other clothes, no panties and the highest heels you have. Then you will tie a vibro on your clit and put on a plug. Then you should write on yourself in big "fuck me free" in front, 'take pics" , and some others things like "cum slut", or "rape me". Put on heavy make up, add a collar and a gag.

Finally there a 3 twist in there :

You have to accept any invitation of any kind (sex, pics, ..) and you cannot talk because of the gag so just nodded with your head.

Your will stuck an phone (or something that can do the same) in your bra and set an alarm that rings 10-15s every 10 min.

Last but not least : You must cuff your hands behind your back !!
Did this one in the same day but at night ❤️ I left the key in literally the middle of my hometown on the marketplace with many shops and stuff ❤️ Then i started walking at home... i didnt know how to setup a timer that rings only 15 seconds, so it always was on for a whole minute, thats why i only made a timer every 11 minutes, so there are still 10 minutes inbetween each *-* i was naked (with bra and highheels) with handy tied behind my back,plug in my ass, collar, gag in mouth and all things you requested plus „will do anything“ written on my body ❤️ The moment i closed the door behind me was the moment i knew i fucked it up.. *-* i forgot to give a second key to aylin so if the key in the city would be gone i would have to walk to my parents house like this *-*

I started walking... *-* it was really cold btw *-* it was very very quiet which kept me calm a bit ❤️ I walked normally on the streets and without running or sneaking ❤️ I could feel the plug with every step i made thats because i wasnt running *-* when i was out of my neighborhood i arrived at a bigger street, but still no cars or anybody visible (i guess because it was in the week not weekend and because corona lockdown) ❤️ The timer started to ring very loud which shocked me, but when i noticed that nobody was around i just quickly kept walking ❤️ A few seconds later a car appeared so i hurried behind a parking car with the timer still ringing *-* it passed, nothing happened ❤️ I continued walking on that street for a few minutes until i had to hide again for another car which also didnt see me i guess ❤️ Another few minutes later the next timer started ringing *-* i was almost in downtown and nobody noticed me luckily ❤️

Then i was in downtown and like 12 more mins walking to reach the key, no chance to hide from this point *-* i kept walking until i saw a food place which was still opened with the workers inside and 3 guys waiting outside *-* in the same moment i saw them, one of them saw me (on distance) *-* i quickly went to the side near to another building so he couldnt see me anymore with that angle and thought about how id pass them *-* i remembered there was a small path a few minutes back which would bring me to the place where i hid the key too ❤️ I walked back and into that path.. it was really dark and not really big.. i didnt saw much there because it was just too dark but i kept going ❤️ I was shooocked when there was an old woman standing at the side in a house entry smoking or so, because i didnt saw her at all and then she said „omg eh.. morning..“ .... i just nodded because i couldnt talk obviously and inwas like frozen for a second because of the shocked and it was enough time for her to take out her phone and turn on her flashlight to see me better *-* she was like 30 or 35 maybe and i dont know if she liked the view or disliked it but she laughed and then said „omg haha nobody will believe me this... can i take a pic of you?“ *-* i nodded very embarrassed and she took a few pics of me with flash *-* then i started walking away quickly *-* a few seconds later the timer started ringing again *-* i kept walking in a faster pace than before *-* finally i reached the hidden key which was still in position and i started walking back home ❤️ I walked the street with the food place hoping the guys were gone now ❤️ I was right, but the workers inside still were there *-* i thought they wouldnt be able to see me through the glass when theres light on inside and dark outside so i just walked a bit faster and passed the food place ❤️Nobody saw me luckily ❤️ The timer started again but i had no chance to hide anyway so i kept walking faster❤️ A few seconds later i reached a parking car with light on inside.. it were the guys *-* the timer still was ringing *-* they noticed me again (i was like 5m away from the car..) *-* the opened the door and one of them got out of the car *-* he made a pic and told me to come closer.. i nodded and walked towards him where he made more pics *-* when the other guys noticed i wasnt running away and let him take pics they also got out of the car so i was chilling there with 3 men like that *-* the timer stopped.. *-* they asked why i set a timer and then remembered i couldnt talk lol *-* they read the writings and asked „so you wanna be fucked?“ ... i nodded.. *-* the same guy asked the other guys if they wanted to fuck me too but they said no ❤️ But then he told me to follow him into a dark corner so the other guys couldnt see him fucking me (i guess his friends shouldnt see his dick hahaha) ❤️ He the fucked me for a while and wanted to cum all over my face *-* he fucked me good haha i enjoyed it ❤️ While fucking the timer started again but no problem haha and then he left and i could continue walking with cum on my face too (i couldnt really opened my left eye from that point, because there was cum in it) *-* when i just started walking home again a car passed and honked *-* at least they didnt stop ❤️ When i was out of downtown i could hide again and there literally were none people which could see me ❤️ The timer started 2 times again before i was at home and three cars passed but i could hide so they didnt noticed me or at least didnt stop ❤️ At home i looked in the mirror and felt soo dirty but i liked it somehow haha... the writing, being maked, being freshly fucked by a stranger, plug in my ass, gag and collar, face full of cum ❤️ My friend just made a short video and some pics to keep the view haha also like always i filmed the whole dare with my phone (it was stuck in my bra so the cam was always filming whats in front of me) ❤️

Duty dares 5/10 ❤️
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 04-05-2021, 08:23 AM   #967
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Can you please give me 2-3 NO LIMIT public dares? ♥

This does not mean i will do them!! *-*

If i like them ill do them haha but im just curious if it turns me on too much that i want to do them or what it will be anyway (no limit so can be pretty much) ♥

Maybe im accepting harder and crazier dares when i push myself a bit more ;P
btw a guy at work talked to me about a pic he had of me naked on his phone *-* you know.. from the pic drop thread of mine *-* it was so embarrassing but he said he wont share it, he just wanted to know if it was me and he said he wanted to fuck me then he will delete it so were meeting tomorrow *-* first time i really noticed a consequence in my personal life from dropping so many pics of me with face in public places *-*

but i guess/hope it will be the first and last consequence ♥
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 04-05-2021, 08:58 AM   #968
xlrrt

Dare suggestion: When using a public toilet (work or other situations where people know you maybe exempted), you may not lock the door. When someone opens the door, you pretend to have forgotten to lock it or that the lock didn't work. In order to not raise suspicion of you beeing an exhibitionist, you may lock the door once they close it. The dare ends when 6 people have caught you in different sessions.

Last edited by xlrrt; 04-05-2021 at 09:03 AM.
xlrrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:29 AM   #969
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Take bus/train and then sit next to someone. Wear your shortest short and shirt for this. Bring your lovesense and make a one-time link. As the next person if he want to connect his phone to your sense. If yes, put your lovesense in. During the travel, he can play with it. If he managed to make you moan really loud/cum, ask if he want a BJ. Before you go, wipe your mess with your panties and give it to him as a souvenir.
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 04-05-2021, 09:56 AM   #970
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Dare idea: hang around a self-serve Carwash in a slutty outfit (have Aylin in a car nearby for safety). When you see someone there washing their car that you think might cooperate, go up to them and say, "Sir/Ma'am, I've been a dirty girl and I need cleaned up, when you're done with your car, would you please wash me?" once you've said this, you can explain it's for a dare/bet. If they agree, go stand in their stall, strip naked, and let them wash you however they see fit. You're 'done' when you've been washed twice, once by one man and once by one woman, or after Aylin decides enough time has passed. Enjoy!

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:18 PM   #971
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Give away your clothes.

Simple, but tricky. Wear 6 pieces of clothing. Leave your residence...walking. Now...give away your clothes 1 piece at a time. The most you can give to 1 person is one piece...and 1 piece per place (in other words...no fair finding a crowd and giving it all away there).

Now roll a die once you are naked:

1. Walk another mile and turn around.
2. Have 2 sexual experiences with two strangers then walk home
3. Get soaking wet head to toe then you may turn around and walk home.
4. Have 3 separate orgasms and be observed each time for it to count.
5. In order to end the dare...someone must kiss your feet. You may bribe them however you want.
6. You must get $20. Before you can walk home

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:40 AM   #972
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post

If i like them ill do them haha but im just curious if it turns me on too much that i want to do them or what it will be anyway (no limit so can be pretty much) ♥
A simple one based on a dare I gave you before. A dare you liked was all trash went into your pussy until the end of the day. A twist is that you go out in public, and serve as the public trash can for a period of time.

Another, which is ignoring a limit, is of a similar theme. Go into a public toilet and serve as the urinal for a period of time.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:34 PM   #973
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Well, you are quite ballsy as it is we'll have to go extreme for a no limit.

PUBLIC LOTTERY

If you don't have a disposable email, create one for the purpose of this dare.

Prepare ten paper coupons, writing the disposable email address on one side and the following prizes on the other:

1. I'll be your sex slave for 4 hours
2. Piss in my mouth or on my face
3. Film me with my phone while i give you a blowjob
4. You can use me for sex, one on one or in a group of any size or composition
5. Film me with my phone while i fuck you in cowgirl, looking at the camera
6. I'll be your sex slave for 2 hours
7. Film me with my phone while i ride you in reverse cowgirl anal
8. Choose one of my holes and do what you want with it
9. I'll be your sex slave for 6 hours
10. Film me with my phone while I masturbate, then fuck me as you prefer

Put the coupons in a bag, wear make-up and go outside wearing as revealing and slutty as the temperature allows.

You'll have to approach strangers and ask them for an opinion on the outfit you chose for your date.

If they respond and appreciate, ask them if they want to see what's under.

Take who agrees in the closest semi-hidden/hidden spot and strip naked in front of them. Whoever gets to see you naked can draw a prize from the bag.

They can accept or refuse the prize but if they make you any request after seeing you naked, you'll have to accept nonetheless.

Prizes can be redeemed right away or within a week, by writing at the email on the back.

The dare can be split in how many days you want and will end after 3 people accepted the prize (4 for hardcore mode) or 6 people saw you naked (8 for hardcore mode).

When all given prizes are expired or redeemed, you count how many videos from this dare you got on your phone and select randomly that many persons from your contact list (excluding family and close friends) and send one video each, with the caption "Want a taste?".

If they want a taste, you'll have to give it to them.

More no limits than this, I wouldn't know really

Have fun!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:22 AM   #974
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Maybe im accepting harder and crazier dares when i push myself a bit more ;P
btw a guy at work talked to me about a pic he had of me naked on his phone *-* you know.. from the pic drop thread of mine *-* it was so embarrassing but he said he wont share it, he just wanted to know if it was me and he said he wanted to fuck me then he will delete it so were meeting tomorrow *-* first time i really noticed a consequence in my personal life from dropping so many pics of me with face in public places *-*

but i guess/hope it will be the first and last consequence ♥

No limit? *checks limits* hmm...

Get a piercing, decided by a poll shared with your friends, family, and coworkers. Promise them that you’ll get whichever one has the most votes, and everyone should be able to see the results as they come in.

This way if something like clit hood wins, everyone will know that you got one, even if you never confirm it directly.. Or maybe they’ll be skeptical and ask if you really went through with it, at which point you’ll say yes and ask if they want to see.

Every piercing option in the poll should link to an image of someone modeling it.

Of course you should share the link to the poll here first, so we can make sure the dirty options have plenty of votes from the beginning.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:58 AM   #975
r0ver
getDare Addict

Like Loopback's piercing dare but with a tattoo. Poll to decide location and what is on the tattoo. It should include text with demeaning words such as can't, shut, fucktoy etc.

Do another dare where you are locked out of your house. The twist is that you get Aylin to find somewhere to hide the key. She will text you a picture of where she has left it and you have to try and find it. If you don't recognise it you can text or ring her for clues but each time you do she gets to add a punishment.

Redo your exposure game dare but with a new picture and new rules for you to follow in posting the picture and what clues you give. The idea is to make the picture much easier to find, but have it up online for less time.
First the picture will be one decided on by the getdare community on your thread in terms of what you are or not wearing and the pose etc. It must be taken in public at or near a tourist attraction. You will include a description of the pose and a physical description of yourself in the post on getdare.
You must give clues to the the name of the location. The name of the location will be included in the description you post along with the picture so that people have a chance to find it along with a description of the pose.

Roll 2 dice to see how long the photo must be up for. The number is the number of days. This timer starts after you have posted on getdare to alert members that it has been posted.

Roll another dice to decide where you post the picture and what info you have to post on getdare.
1. Give one clue to the location and post to 1 site.
2. Give one clue to the location and post to 2 sites.
3. Give 2 clues to the location and post to 2 sites
4. Give 2 clues and post to 3 sites
5. Give 3 clues and post to 4 sites
6. Give 3 clues and post to 4 sites. If no one guesses after the time it is to come down, you will leave it up for another 12 hours AND put the name of the location in your blog.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public