Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2021, 01:29 PM   #16
Louise1
getDare Succubus

I've tried not to post here and encourage this too much but master says we're going to go out for a walk in the forest tomorrow but I won't escape from bondage

So either something I have to have for the whole time we're out, or a bondage related task to do while we're out. It'll be a Sunday and nice ish weather so it could be busy but we'll try and find a quiet spot.

The chastity belt and bra will be remaining locked on, as will my thigh bands so I'll only be able to wear a dress

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares

Last edited by Louise1; 02-27-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:10 AM   #17
NetNegative

Hmm seems that time is running out...so I'll give a suggestion for this. Can't say it's especially creative, given the constraints though. Louise should carry a leash in hand, and, if it can't be worn, a collar. Additionally, a ball gag should be hidden somewhere on her person. Once she and her master are in a secluded place, she should be leashed, gagged, and led around.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 04:33 AM   #18
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I would add to this and say the ball gag should be worn at all times under a covid mask or a scarf worn covering the mouth.

Thumbs could be cuffed behind your back and then a jacket draped over your shoulders to cover it. If your Master goes with that your thumbs should be cuffed before you leave home.

Wear the broken ankle boot on your left foot.

Your Master could hold the lead from your collar or let it just swing half hidden under the jacket when other people are around.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrFrustration for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 08:49 AM   #19
ewitch
Distinguished Member

How about we let Louise have a day to stretch and exercise a bit. Apart from the normal stuff no restraints but has to wear ear plugs, headphones and a blindfold the whole time.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:59 PM   #20
luckee101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Some great ideas here - keep them coming because remember if Louise is not in bondage then she will have to stay in her cage..

I can see this might get difficult to administer, so let's put some more bondaries around this as Louise will be doing this for a whole month at the very least. She can't always be in stress bondage positions where she needs to be managed all the time - it will become too much and besides her Master has to work!

So let's say make sure your bondage combination will cover at least a half day (6 hours) without the need for constant supervision etc and with only one change needed in that time. Also I think her Master would prefer steel restraints to rope ties as rope can be time consuming and have problems for circulation etc when unattended.

Perhaps give her some rest time as well in the 6 hours - which could be in an easier position where she has some movement or back in her cage...

Of course Louise's Master may modify any position if it looks to be difficult to implement or dangerous etc.
Lets have a 6 hour combination of handcuffs, ankle cuffs (can remove one or the other or switch them after a couple hours, if desired) collar with a chain just a few meters long. Short enough to limit to just one or two rooms but just long enough to reach the toilet from where its attached.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 02:43 AM   #21
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Hey everyone.
I've completed all of the tasks set on here so now I have to stay in the dog cage unless anyone suggests more tasks.

And just to add that from this morning my husband / master has my ankles cuffed 24/7 with a 14" connecting chain so that'll need to be taken into account with any more suggestions

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:51 PM   #22
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ok here is one for you for tomorrow..

For 6 hours, I would like your ankle chain locked together so that your steps are only 3-4", thumb cuffs and a ball gag. You can be tethered with a 5m tether to whatever part of the house your Master prefers.

Your Master can decide if you need to remove the gag at any stage.
Old 03-08-2021, 07:47 AM   #23
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I'll keep adding combinations here, but only up to 6 hours per day. If you are to be let out of your cage for longer than 6 hours it will need someone else to post a different bondage combination for the other 6 hours.

For tomorrow (tuesday) you can be released for 6 hours with the following:
* harness ball gag
* wooden wrist/neck stocks
* 14" ankle chain
* 5m tether chain to the kitchen sink for the first 3 hours and then anywhere your Master likes.

As per yesterday, your Master can release you from the gag if it is getting too uncomfortable.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 03-08-2021 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:04 AM   #24
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Here is a bondage arrangement for 6 hours tomorrow...
  • Ankle chain reduced using an additional padlock to around 6"
  • Spreader bar between calves/knees spreading them as wide as comfortably possible
  • Arranged on her stomach on loungeroom floor.
  • Wrists connected by a short chain which is also closely (6" or so) connected to her collar
  • Ball gag
  • no tether chain

Advertisements
Kink Talk