Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2021, 11:00 PM   #16
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I have looked in the other threads that you have started.
You don't have maked any report.
Why?
So I don't like to give you dares when I don't get a report Bach.
That's sad. 😕

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 11:23 PM   #17
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
I have looked in the other threads that you have started.
You don't have maked any report.
Why?
So I don't like to give you dares when I don't get a report Bach.
That's sad. 😕
Sorry for the confusion! I provide reports directly to those that dare me but if you’d prefer I reply within thread I can do that this time!

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
RuinSarahBadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 07:12 AM   #18
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Thank you to those you sent me a Kik, I completely forgot to mention the 8 hours will start in a few days so please feel free to add more activities! I’ll list the complete schedule the day before and provide a report to whoever desires one!

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
Old 03-07-2021, 07:24 AM   #19
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuinSarahBadly View Post
Thank you to those you sent me a Kik, I completely forgot to mention the 8 hours will start in a few days so please feel free to add more activities! I’ll list the complete schedule the day before and provide a report to whoever desires one!
I sign in for the report! Doing a full one in the thread would be much better and more humiliating for sure..

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 07:40 AM   #20
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
I sign in for the report! Doing a full one in the thread would be much better and more humiliating for sure..
My only concern is that my kinks are pretty varied and intense so I want to make sure everyone gets what they would like out of my report, but I can definitely provide a complete detailed report of the full 8 hours here if that’s what’s demanded of me!

Thanks for your suggestion!!

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
Old 03-07-2021, 11:13 AM   #21
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Still looking for a couple more activities to fill out my day of hell! Any suggestions welcome!!

Xoxo
-Sarah

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
Old 03-07-2021, 11:18 AM   #22
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

You must strip naked then lube up a butt-plug and put it in your ass. You must then clamp 4 clothespins to each tit, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, then apply 1 clothespin to your clit. After the clothespins are applied, you must set your timer for 10 minutes then fuck your pussy very slow and deep with a dildo until the timer goes off. After the timer goes off, you must smack your pussy very hard 25 times with your hand. You must then reset the timer for another 10 minutes and repeat the above 2 more additional times. After doing that, you must set the timer for 5 minutes and smack your pussy very hard with your hand until it goes off. You may not remove any clothespins until after you are done and if they fall off, you must replace them. You are not allowed to cum during this task and it must be repeated 3 times during the 8 hour period.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 12:11 PM   #23
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
You must strip naked then lube up a butt-plug and put it in your ass. You must then clamp 4 clothespins to each tit, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, then apply 1 clothespin to your clit. After the clothespins are applied, you must set your timer for 10 minutes then fuck your pussy very slow and deep with a dildo until the timer goes off. After the timer goes off, you must smack your pussy very hard 25 times with your hand. You must then reset the timer for another 10 minutes and repeat the above 2 more additional times. After doing that, you must set the timer for 5 minutes and smack your pussy very hard with your hand until it goes off. You may not remove any clothespins until after you are done and if they fall off, you must replace them. You are not allowed to cum during this task and it must be repeated 3 times during the 8 hour period.

I’ve actually never even tried clothespins, it looks like I get to go shopping!!!

Thank you for such an elaborate task I’m very confident It’ll leave quite the impression on me!

XOXO
-Sarah

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
Old 03-07-2021, 12:23 PM   #24
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
I’ve actually never even tried clothespins, it looks like I get to go shopping!!!

Thank you for such an elaborate task I’m very confident It’ll leave quite the impression on me!

XOXO
-Sarah
You are quite welcome ... I posted a thread a few weeks back for a 1-day task challenge ... you might find a few more there that you can add to your day if you want ... the link is:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399971

Good Luck!
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 12:26 PM   #25
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion! I provide reports directly to those that dare me but if you’d prefer I reply within thread I can do that this time!
I report in the thread is always better.
I would be very happy when you post the reports in the thread.
Because of your kinks are more special and a lot of doms would be happy too I think 😊

Old 03-07-2021, 12:39 PM   #26
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
I report in the thread is always better.
I would be very happy when you post the reports in the thread.
Because of your kinks are more special and a lot of doms would be happy too I think 😊
Understood sir, I’ll be sure to do that. Hopefully I have plenty of extreme, punishing dares to complete during my 8 hours so I can provide a tantalizing report!

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
Old 03-07-2021, 07:49 PM   #27
RuinSarahBadly
Account Banned

Just need a few more tasks and the whole 8 hours should be filled!

Anything humiliating would be so exciting. Thank you all!

Xoxo
-Sarah

My Toy List - Click - Me

fetish map
Old 03-07-2021, 09:52 PM   #28
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Tasks

I definitely think you should post the report here in this thread, for all to share and comment on.

As for tasks, here are a few more to add.

1) You are to be wearing your highest heals for the full 8 hours, not removing them for any reason unless told to do so on this thread.
2) You are not allowed to sit on any furniture at all during the 8 hours, except when told to for a task on this thread.
3) Take a skirt hanger (the kind that is like a really big clip) and clip both nipples. Then start hanging items from the hook. Lets see how many items you can get on before the hooks pulls off. You are to re-attach them at least 5 times, and keep trying to add more items. If they don't fall off, remove them and then start again after 10 minutes.
4) Tie a very tight crotch rope with a knot right over your clit. Then spend 30 minutes doing the following exercises. These should all be done in the heels as well.
a) Deep knee bends - 20 at a time
b) Knee thrusts (where you stand straight, then take a step forward with one leg and thrust forward until the forward leg is bent about half way) - 20 with each leg
c) Jumping Jacks - 30 at a time

5) Take a champagne bottle, and coat the neck in hot sauce or icy hot. Then take two chairs and put them side by side, with enough space between them for you to stand and squat. Put the bottle on the floor, and then stand over the bottle and squat down until the tip is just in your cunt. You are to squat for 30 minutes without rising. The chairs are there to provide something to hold on to if you lose your balance, but otherwise do not touch them.

6) For the entire 8 hours, whenever you go to the bathroom, you need to lick the toilet seat clean.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 03-07-2021, 11:24 PM   #29
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

MasterZp to your rule 6 when it's OK for you I have an other idea because of this really dirty needy slut will get ruined and some scat and piss dares.

She is not allowed to use the toilet she must shit and pee on the floor. Then she must put her mistake with the mouth in the toilet.
Clean the floor with your tongue clea again.

Old 03-08-2021, 05:36 AM   #30
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Ok with me

If the slut is ok with the change to the rule on her bathroom breaks, that is fine with me.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk