Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who deserves to be your King?
Sain 74 21.76%
Mr. Devious 120 35.29%
Jaro 126 37.06%
LitDarkness 11 3.24%
pet monkey 9 2.65%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2018, 09:01 AM   #46
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I would like to point out, none of my competition answered this question I have asked,

Quote:
So, that leads me to my dear competition, would you be able to work with any of the queen nominee's or would you crack working with any? What are the advantages and disadvantages of working with the queen candidates' if any?
It kind of got buried so yeah, I am unburying it for my underlying curiosity.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #47
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
One question to all king contenders, state one thing that you'll do if you are elected King for the larger interest and betterment of the gD community that you have not done/will do just as a gD member?
This is a hard question. Winning this competition doesn't give me any real power so anything I could do then I could do now as well.

If you want to hear me say: "if I win I will do" then I kindly refer to my competition blog!

All I can say is that I will continue doing what I have always been doing: trying to come up with new original content. But I might apply some extra royal flavor to some of my posts immediately after winning.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 10:28 AM   #48
nina@
getDare Succubus

Thank you to all the king contenders who have answered my question so far.

PS: just one clarification, my question is not about what you could do, as powers are not real, my question is what you would do, as the votes and its legitimacy is real. So empowered with all the love of getdarians votes, what would it motivate you to do further for them as an elected representative that you may not be motivated enough to do just as a regular member.

Last edited by nina@; 09-26-2018 at 11:31 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 11:21 AM   #49
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
One thing I intend to do as King is create a thread where the citizens of getDare can participate in their government. Things such as addressing grievances, discussing issues, and voting on resolutions. This can range from roleplay and semi-serious topics like Jaro's proposal to require getDarians to be stark naked at all times, to serious issues affecting the site. If the issue is something within my power to do, we could make real, positive changes on this site.
some really nice ideas there...
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:35 PM   #50
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
So, that leads me to my dear competition, would you be able to work with any of the queen nominee's or would you crack working with any? What are the advantages and disadvantages of working with the queen candidates' if any?
It really depends on what the queen candidates want to accomplish. Nina@ is the only candidate I've had a lot of past interaction with. But I'm sure I'd be able to work with any queen with similar goals to mine. Obviously, we won't work together if the queen isn't interested in doing anything after being elected.

Nina@ has some great ideas promised in her blog.

Slutpuppy said this in her interview:
Quote:
I think people should vote for me because I am looking to do what's best for getdare, and because I have some great ideas to incorporate once I'm queen!
Ly Ph said this:
Quote:
I do have a thread idea I have been working on but I need to work out some kinks (not that kind!) first.
And Lilith said this:
Quote:
But seriously though, I wanna make a lot of posts and start discussions about Dominance because there are way too many poor lost submissive souls who accept completely ridiculous people as their "Masters". We should save those poor lost submissive souls, so that will be my main concern.
So it seems like all the Queen candidates are interested in doing something, so I could potentially work together with any of them. And I would be interested in working with them where it makes sense, because a thread supported by both the King and Queen could have more influence than a thread only run by King or Queen.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:02 PM   #51
wolf82
Prodigy

Candidates:

As we prepare for the polls to open on Monday, is there a final thought you want to say -- especially for those who remain undecided and may use your last thought to select who gets their vote?

To make your last thought even more convincing, I'd challenge you to try to sum up your last thought into one sentence -- as if you are trying to convince the undecided voter as the voting page loads for them.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:46 AM   #52
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Candidates:

As we prepare for the polls to open on Monday, is there a final thought you want to say -- especially for those who remain undecided and may use your last thought to select who gets their vote?

To make your last thought even more convincing, I'd challenge you to try to sum up your last thought into one sentence -- as if you are trying to convince the undecided voter as the voting page loads for them.
I'm just thinking of all the plans I have for this site.

All the ideas I am working on.

All the posts I want to make in the future.

All the games, live events, truths and dares I want to contribute.

Winning this competition and being crowned the Worm King might be just that little extra incentive I need to complete all these a little faster.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 09-29-2018, 07:09 AM   #53
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Candidates:

Fairness above all would be the sentence.

And really I just want to have fun overall so I wish everyone the best. Anything I can do as king I can do now, really.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
The following 2 users say Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 09-30-2018, 01:33 PM   #54
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Time for some campaign offers!

A Fun Thread!
If I win the election, Switch Lucy, Sam~, and me will participate in a joint thread. This will either be a keyword or dice rolling thread. Want to give us lots of tasks in a fun thread? Now's your chance!

Custom Dares!
People who vote for me can request a custom dare from my campaign team! Me, Sam~, and Switch Lucy will each give out 5 custom dares to voters, so 15 total. Dares will be given out even if I don't win the election. All 3 of us are quite capable of creating high-quality personalized dares.

To Request a Dare:
After voting for me, send me a PM with your likes/limits/toys, and tell me what type of dare you would like. The first 15 to request one will receive a dare from one of us. (You don't get to choose who to receive a dare from, that's random.)

Thank You!
I will PM each and every one of my voters to personally thank them for voting for me. Every one of these messages will include PM dares, if the voter has any.

The King's Speech!
If I win the election, I will post an audio recorded acceptance speech. I make no promises on the quality on the speech (I'm not an actual politician), but I will do my best.

Bribes?
Feel free to message me or my campaign team and ask for a favor in exchange for your vote. We are open to offers.

Last edited by Sain; 10-05-2018 at 01:27 AM.
Sain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sain for this post:
Old 09-30-2018, 01:52 PM   #55
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post

Custom Dares!
All 3 of us are quite capable of creating high-quality personalized dares.
Now that's put the pressure on haha But I'll try my best!
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 03:25 PM   #56
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Offers on behalf of Mr. Devious:

Each person who votes for Mr. Devious will have the choice of the following:
1. A blog written on any topic of their choice (by Mr. Devious OR Butterfly OR a co-written blog)
2. A bedtime story or a chapter of a novel read aloud and recorded (by Butterfly OR Mr. Devious OR both)
3. A picture of their username written on a body part Butterfly's of their choosing (to be approved by Mr. Devious).
4. A 5 second gif of me playing with my boobs/nipples.

If Mr. Devious wins, then each person who votes for Mr. Devious has the choice of the following:
1. To give Butterfly a custom edge
2. To give Mr. Devious a custom edge
3. To receive a custom task/edge written by Mr. Devious and Butterfly

If Mr. Devious wins, Butterfly will post an audio recording of Mr. Devious tickling her for 60 seconds while she is in restrictive bondage.

If Mr. Devious wins, Butterfly and Mr. Devious will reopen their rule society thread for 3 months (November to January). Those who voted for Mr. Devious will be moved to the front of the queue to receive rules.

*Choices need to be made and pm'd to Butterfly by October 10. If you do not send a pm, we will assume you don't want one of the offers provided.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 06:38 PM   #57
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Some Extra Offers:
If I Win:
FOR ALL
  • I will do a dice thread and take suggestions into account about what each roll should be. (Vote and you can add a suggestion then, doesn't matter who you vote for.) Note:I will ultimately choose tasks/rolls for this thread, your suggestions may not make it but, will be took into consideration.
  • I will write a speech blog.
Voters for Me Only
  • I'll write you a story on a theme you picked. Pm me if I win and first come, first serve.
  • I will paint my nails (toe) a color of your choosing between silver, red, blue, white, silverfish black, purple, a lighter shade of blue, yellow, pink, all glitter, unless you choose the non glitter white. First come, first serve. this is until the color fades enough to reveal the actual color of my nails.
  • I will wear a choker color you pick; white (clearish),black, blue, purple, light blue, silver, pink, and red. First come, first serve. For 12 hours each.

Notice: You must pm me if you want involved in the offers by the time the election ends. If not, it is assumed you don't want any offers requiring your input. I will not take late pms as that adds extra work to me on top of what I am already offering.

Again: These will only happen if I win.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 09-30-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:16 PM   #58
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

oh voting is open!

Vote for Sain, you know it makes sense

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 11:21 PM   #59
knorke
Glitter Princess

I'm very tempted to vote for Mr. D. as I'm very tempted to try out having a story read for me
Old 09-30-2018, 11:23 PM   #60
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I'm very tempted to vote for Mr. D. as I'm very tempted to try out having a story read for me
I know, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one that really wants a bedtime story. c:

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk