Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-16-2021, 03:44 PM   #1
erdiadu

Bomb Scheduled tweet dare

For this dare, you will schedule a tweet on your main Twitter account containing a revealing or humiliating picture of yourself, like a nude selfie. You can cancel this scheduled tweet, but ONLY in the last five minutes before it's due to send.

You could schedule the tweet for a day, a week, or even a month away. The further in the future, the more likely you are to forget to cancel it. If you're feeling extra daring, you could even schedule the tweet for a time when you're likely to be asleep or busy, like the middle of the night or during an important meeting. That way you'll be more likely to miss the five minute window

You cannot set any reminders or alarms telling you to cancel the tweet. You could also do this dare on any other social media that has a scheduling function.

Be sure to report here on your experience! Tell everyone whether you remembered or forgot!

Send me any thread and I have to post there. If I refuse I have to send you a nude :3 Kik erdiadu

Likes: stripping, sending nudes, online exposure, dressing in cute clothes

Limits: private info, pain, full public, toilet stuff
erdiadu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to erdiadu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk