Old 01-18-2021, 12:11 PM   #1
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Ruby A week of Constant Butt Plug Dares m23

So I’m home alone for the whole week and want to use it to train my ass to be plugged all the time, take big enemas and whatever else you can come up with.

Give me rules, tasks and dares to fill my week, they can be long and even be whilst I sleep.

I’m currently plugged with my big plug until tomorrow evening by order of my girlfriend... very daunting the big plug is hard to forget about and I have to sleep the night in it then go all of tomorrow! I’m also not allowed to touch myself until tomorrow evening.

My toys are - Large plug (really pretty big), medium plug, handcuffs, and a 9 inch thick dildo.

I also have household items and the shower hose for enemas.

Make me suffer people!

Full reports given

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 12:28 PM   #2
Slutforyouruse

Well, go ahead and give yourself an enema. Add some soap to it too, make sure it’s good and cold. Oh it’s not cold enough? Roll a dice to see how many I’ve cubes you add to make it harder. Then your biggest plug. Cuff yourself to your bed and wait until you think 10 minutes passed. If you go under the mark you get to repeat until you finally win the game!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 12:45 PM   #3
shadowdom420

Here are some suggestions:

Try doing Squats or butt clenches.

Do some running with your shorts (no underwear) around 1 KM or something (you can decide how long you can run)

Roll dice (three times)
if you get 3 same numbers you win the game, and get to masterbate once.
if not you put the butt inside you in bed or while sitting by adding the numbers
if Dice 5,4,5 then you add it all up place it inside you for 14 minutes you will also edge and send a pic or something to your gf. and repeat until you get three dice as the same.
shadowdom420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:32 PM   #4
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks guys I’ll do these tomorrow and report back starting with the enema first thing tomorrow morning to get me ready for the day... it’s going to sting already getting sore down there. The plugs been in me for hours already! Starting to hurt a little already and there’s so much longer to go

Old 01-19-2021, 12:03 AM   #5
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
Well, go ahead and give yourself an enema. Add some soap to it too, make sure it’s good and cold. Oh it’s not cold enough? Roll a dice to see how many I’ve cubes you add to make it harder. Then your biggest plug. Cuff yourself to your bed and wait until you think 10 minutes passed. If you go under the mark you get to repeat until you finally win the game!
Okay so I thought I’d just post a quick update before I start the day off with this enema dare. Before bed last night I was so horny and worried I’d fail my orders and touch myself that I wrapped my waist in plastic wrap to keep everything tucked away and make it harder to touch.

I slept like this for a bit but eventually it got uncomfortable so I pulled it off and went back to sleep. It’s now way earlier than I’d normally wake up but the plug is starting to hurt and make me pretty sore so I can’t sleep anymore... I only have myself to blame as I was being lazy and didn’t lube before bed, which I think I’m definitely going to regret and learn my lesson from when it comes to removing it only to fill myself with ice and soap. Very daunting thought right now as I’m sore already!

I’ll report back how it goes.

Thank you for the dares, keep them coming and I’ll try and do them all over the course of the week and give reports one each one

Old 01-19-2021, 02:25 AM   #6
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
Okay so here’s my report, things didn’t go quite to plan but I did my best -

First of all I rolled the dice to see how many ice cubes - 6 of course. I slowly worked the plug out which was totally dry now. Not an easy task as the plug is huge and really stretches me to my widest anyway.

I got in the shower and squirted some hand soap up my ass. This was straight away where it all started going wrong. The soap I used was Insanely intense and really irritating, I followed it with the shower hose and filled myself up really nice and full adding the ice cubes and more soap as I went (very cold at this point). I don’t know why but I was feeling over horny I guess and lubed up the big plug with more hand soap!

As soon as this went in I new I was in trouble. Already my bowels we’re trying to push the enema out. Thank god for the plug. I thought I’d never be able to do ten minutes and was worried about messing on the carpet of the bedroom floor and the cramps and irritation from the soap was so crippling that I just lay on the bathroom floor and watch the clock tick for ten minutes. The whole time fighting my body and clenching around the plug as it came in waves of trying to release.

Finally when ten minutes were up I released on the toilet - it was explosive the plug shot out and it went all over my hand.

Sorry the date got changed a bit, I didn’t take into account how intense the soap would be and should have used less.

I can have another go maybe tonight if you want but for now I think my bum needs a little rest (with the plug in of course)

Old 01-19-2021, 05:33 AM   #7
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdom420 View Post
Here are some suggestions:

Try doing Squats or butt clenches.

Do some running with your shorts (no underwear) around 1 KM or something (you can decide how long you can run)

Roll dice (three times)
if you get 3 same numbers you win the game, and get to masterbate once.
if not you put the butt inside you in bed or while sitting by adding the numbers
if Dice 5,4,5 then you add it all up place it inside you for 14 minutes you will also edge and send a pic or something to your gf. and repeat until you get three dice as the same.
So I just did the dice one. I expected it to be impossibly hard and last for ages but think I just got lucky. I rolled once and got 3,5,6 so left the plug in me for 14 minutes, sent a pic to my gf of the plug in me then rolled again and got triple 3!

Think I just got of easy!

Thanks for the dare though

Old 01-19-2021, 01:07 PM   #8
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

So my girlfriend gave me another dare - I had to attach a rope to the plug and then from the plug to both my ankles. The rope had to be short enough that when I crawl around it tugs with every movement. I then had to crawl around and pick up any cloths on the floor with my mouth and put them away all the while every movement yanks the huge plug.

Thankfully she’s giving me a break from being plugged now to give my tired asshole a rest but if you have anything for me to go to bed with or before I can keep going!

Old 01-20-2021, 03:22 AM   #9
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Morning all, do we have any more to start the day off with? I also thought I’d add that I found some marshmallows in the house if you wanted to incorporate them into enema dares or anything.

Look forward to what you come up with!

Old 01-21-2021, 11:25 AM   #10
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread one last time before ditching it and getting creative by myself

Old 01-22-2021, 02:07 AM   #11
Leathergloves

It seems like you are already on a hard schedule. Do you have a chastity belt. The feeling of being completely filled in the ass and kept very small for the dick is very special.

Another suggestion is to put large ben-wa-balls in your ass and keep them in.
Leathergloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 07:10 AM   #12
Jingo889

I feel like this Dare has so far been kept way too safe

For me, you’ll have to take a 2L milk enema, plug yourself up and go for a nice walk, you must walk or be generally in a public area for 30 mins.

Now find a nice (or not so) Hidden spot to release your enema.
Hold your plug in your mouth while you release
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 01:37 AM   #13
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leathergloves View Post
It seems like you are already on a hard schedule. Do you have a chastity belt. The feeling of being completely filled in the ass and kept very small for the dick is very special.

Another suggestion is to put large ben-wa-balls in your ass and keep them in.
I do have a cock cage but sadly I don’t have it with me, and I don’t have any Ben wa balls sorry!

Old 01-31-2021, 12:59 AM   #14
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
I feel like this Dare has so far been kept way too safe

For me, you’ll have to take a 2L milk enema, plug yourself up and go for a nice walk, you must walk or be generally in a public area for 30 mins.

Now find a nice (or not so) Hidden spot to release your enema.
Hold your plug in your mouth while you release
I’ll try this one today but I’m not sure I’ll be able to hold a 2l enema for long at all! Will report back this afternoon

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, femdom