Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-15-2011, 05:11 AM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Eye ★ Eliza - Time Stopper

Chapter 1

Eliza stared out of the classroom window, the sun was bright and the weather outside was hot. She sighed, wanting nothing more than to be outside. She looked at the clock above the board at the front of the class, an hour and a half left. An hour and a half of sitting here hating life and listening to boring presentations about shit she didn’t care about. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

“ugh” she muttered under her breath.

“Eliza Everhart, do you have something to add?” Mrs Brixton said in her usual patronising tone.

“No, Miss.” Eliza shot back, glaring out of the window not wanting to look back at that woman.

Eliza dragged her feet against the floor forwards and then back again, counting the strokes to pass time. She’d always had issues with her anger, things that shouldn't annoy her so much did, and usually to an extreme level. She has ways of calming herself down, steadying her breathing, moving her feet back and forth simultaneously and rubbing her hands together. She’d never hurt anyone, not physically. She didn’t want to hurt anyone at all, not even their feelings but some people wouldn’t let her be.

People went up to do their presentations one by one and Eliza thought none was more interesting than the last.

"Such a fucking freak" a girl muttered from behind her.

Eliza didn't turn around, she didn't need to, she knew exactly who said it. Tiffany Burbank found a hobby in tormenting Eliza; she seemed to think she was getting to her because she never retaliated and she liked it that way. Little did Tiffany know Eliza never said a word because she knew she couldn't stop at one word, it would turn into hundreds of words. Sharp, hurtful words shouted in Tiffany’s face each like a tiny dagger until she burst into tears at having her rancid personality and the reasons it was so told straight to her in front of the classmates she tried so hard to please. Eliza could read people, she could tell what they were hiding, what they were trying so hard not to let show.

"Tiffany dear, is your presentation prepared? I'm sure we'd love to hear it next" Mrs Brixton's voice chimed through the classroom.

“Of course Miss” Tiffany smiled a sickly, fake smile and got up from her desk, as she stood she leant forward and tugged at Eliza’s ponytail causing her head the jerk back unexpectedly. Eliza took a deep breath and tried to pretend Tiffany didn’t exist.
Tiffany began her presentation and Eliza tried to block it out, she thought about what she’d do when this lesson was over. She knew her friends would be waiting outside for her as usual and that put a smile on her face. She pushed her dark hair back from her face and stretched her arms out above her head, arching her back and sighing.

“Eliza, are you volunteering?” Tiffany piped up.

Eliza fell back to earth and looked up to see the entire class looking at her.
“What? No I-“She began

“That’s so sweet of you! Come up” Tiffany smirked and motioned for Eliza to go up to the front of the classroom.

Eliza looked about her, at her classmates, Mrs Brixton and at that demon Tiffany and she didn’t see any way out. Checking the clock she saw there was only about 15 minutes until the end of the lesson, hopefully she could stall.
Eliza trudged to the front of the classroom with her hands in her pockets.
“Okay, so this is all about animals so I’m going to need you to be a dog. Just get on your hands and knees and bark and stuff. Can you do that?” Tiffany smiled as a few laughs came from the rest of the class.

“I’m not doing that Tiffany” Eliza turned to walk back to her seat

“Eliza Everhart” Mrs Brixton stood up at her desk “I am tired of you being such a nuisance in this class, you volunteered to help Tiffany now will you stop making such a scene”

“I’m not making a scene, you are! You can’t seriously expect me to take this?” Eliza motioned at Tiffany who was trying and succeeding at looking completely innocent.

“Don’t you blame Tiffany, Eliza. I’d like you to apologise to her and to the class for your inappropriate outburst” Mrs Brixton looked, to Eliza, as if she were enjoying this.

Eliza squeezed her eyes closed and clenched her fists; she tried desperately to calm down. She imagined it like boiling water, coming very close to spilling over the edge that she just needed to simmer. Her hands shook and she clenched her teeth in rage, she knew it wasn’t working.
“Eliza?” Mrs Brixton sounded impatient.

All of a sudden Eliza felt something change in her, like she’d been let free from being held down, she took a deep breath and screeched “Will you just FUCK OFF!”.

Eliza’s heart was racing, her eyes were still shut. She found that only now was she able to calm down, she unclenched her fists and waited for whatever it was to come.

Then she waited some more.

Nothing.

She opened her eyes slowly and Mrs Brixton was just staring at her. She looked to Tiffany who was perfectly motionless but smirked still. Eliza stared back for a moment, waiting for someone to say something. It didn’t take her long to realise what she was seeing, or at least not as long as it took her to believe it.
She turned around to the classroom, around 25 other students sat around her, all frozen in their seats.

It made no sense to her, it couldn’t possibly be, but... it seemed that Eliza had stopped time.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-15-2011 at 06:05 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to BettyBoop for this post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:28 AM   #2
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oh, what? New Bella story? Yes please!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:11 AM   #3
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

sounds quiet interesting :3
I'd enjoy to read more of this :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:52 AM   #4
dare me firosa
Account Banned

please continue this looks soo interesting

THINKING OF DOING: anything not in my dislikes

TOYS: 4 handcuffs, a vib, a remote vib, vibrating anal plug, vibrating panties, home supplies

PM me a dare

I am not looking for a master so don't bother asking
dare me firosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 2

Eliza checked the clock again, it was frozen. No tick, no tock. She couldn’t choose between feeling frightened or excited. She didn’t know how this would work, how long it would last and what she could do but she was ready to experiment. She knelt down in front of Callum Mitchinson’s desk and poked his cheek, he felt just like any normal person which was comforting for Eliza. She’d assumed he’d feel like ice or marble. She took his left hand which held a pencil and lifted it up; it was effortless for her to move him like she was lifting a feather through the air. She moved his arm back and smiled. She thought about getting her stuff and leaving but then if time started again, if she started it, it would look like she just vanished and she couldn’t be that suspicious.

She went to turn around, to go back to where she stood before and get this lesson over with but as she did she was faced with Tiffany standing with her arms crossed and that smirk she frequently wore and Eliza had other ideas. Tiffany wore a lot of pink and today was no exception to the usual, she wore a pink blouse with puffed sleeves with a top underneath as it was partially sheer, not completely but the kind of sheer where you could just about make out the pattern on the bra beneath it. She also had a short white skirt with a few frilly layers. Eliza decided to get a closer look, she thought of punching Tiffany in the face but she’d never punched anyone before and she wasn’t sure she wanted to.

Tiffany tried her hardest to humiliate Eliza at any opportunity and often succeeded at it and now Eliza had a world of ways to get her back. Eliza thought back to a time when Tiffany pulled down her jeans in the corridor in front of everyone and how shit she felt when everyone laughed. People didn’t forget about it for ages, they might have if Tiffany hasn’t tried so hard to keep it in everyone’s minds. She made up names to call her and constantly commented on her underwear and made other nasty, snide comments. Eliza had for too long ignored Tiffany and she had a lot of anger inside her for that girl, years worth of anger.

She stretched the elastic waist of Tiffany’s skirt using all of her strength, she pulled it until no part of it was even touching her body anymore but it just stayed still floating in the air around her like a hula hoop. She looked down Tiffany’s skirt at her underwear, it was pink and partially transparent at the front but that would only make this even better, the back was lacking even more material it was no surprise she was wearing a thong. Eliza figured she may as well go for it completely if she was going to do anything at all so she put her hands up the back of Tiffany’s blouse and undid her bra. It looked like it might be a difficult task to pull the straps off her arms so Eliza went to Mrs Brixton’s desk and got a pair of scissors. She cut the bra to shreds until it could no longer be called an item of clothing. Next she popped the top button of Tiffany’s blouse and then the second one and then stopped; she wanted to make it look at least a little bit more discreet.

She went under her blouse again and cut the straps of the plain vest she wore to cover her bra, she wasn’t sure how sheer this blouse was but she’d soon find out. She pulled the vest down and cut it down the middle throwing it in the pile with the shredded bra and the buttons. If you were looking you’d be able to make out her round breasts and the colour of her areolas. Eliza opened up Tiffany’s blouse and peeked at them; she poked at her boobs and giggled. She felt an amazing sense of power and she loved it. She put her blouse back into place even and it covered her, even though the missing buttons came to just under her boobs and she had quite a lot of her chest showing.
Eliza stood back and found it amusing that Tiffany still had the smirk of a girl who was completely in control and getting her own way, it wouldn’t last. Eliza scooped up the discarded pieces of the clothes, balled them up and stuffed them into Tiffany’s pink handbag before getting back into her original position which was unfortunately with her back to Tiffany. She took a breath, clenched her fists and squeezed her eyes shut. Tick tock tick tock, the clock started up again.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
mrjd3000

Can't wait to hear what happens next.

Brilliant story so far!
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #7
Desril

Awesome story so far, can't wait to see if she decides to have some fun with the time stopping for herself or just get revenge.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

This is really good (: Can' wait for more

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #9
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 3 (short)

A short, high pitched squeak like noise escaped from Tiffany’s lips. Eliza turned herself around as quick as possible so as not to miss the look on her face, Mrs Brixton had forgotten Eliza’s outburst and it looked like everyone else had too.
Tiffany’s skirt had fallen directly to her ankles having absolutely no resistance now it was about 3 sizes too big. Her legs were completely on show but worse for her than that was her thong left little to the imagination and you could see her landing strip, it turned out she wasn’t a natural blonde. Eliza could tell from the expression on her face that it wasn’t just the shock of her skirt that shook her but more that she’d felt to disappearance of her bra and could feel her boobs on the sheer fabric of her blouse.
She bent down at speed to pull her skirt back up and the motion of it caused her blouse to fall open revealing her breasts compltely. She squealed and put an arm over her chest while the other tried to tug up her oversized skirt. Unfortunately for her the skirt got caught under her shoe as she tugged on it she also pulled her right foot forward and slipped, falling right on her back.
Tiffany lay on the floor groaning, her arms were flung above her head, her breasts completely exposed and her legs were more open than you’d want them to be if you were her. She seemed to be incapable of moving, as if lying on the floor forever would be better than sitting up and facing the class... It probably was.
No one moved or said a word for a moment until Mrs Brixton stood and started shouting ordering everyone out of the classroom at once. Eliza grabbed her bag and scurried out with the rest of her classmates, who had all just seen quite the show, trying her hardest not to grin right at Tiffany. That had gone much better than expected.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #10
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Hahaha, awesome story! Totally what I would have done!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:42 PM   #11
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I like this story a lot keep it upplease.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #12
Doctor Octogonapus

very interesting, please continue

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Friends/Family, Public, blood, scat,

Doctor Octogonapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #13
moonmoon

I LOVE this story! I am waiting.... waiting... waiting... for you to post more soon. *stamps foot impatiently*

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #14
driver1300

Interesting idea. Hope you keep it going.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #15
daremaster 1
getDare God

There are all this new stories it is hard to keep track, but I geus there is always room for one more. Anyways, looks interesting and would llove to see more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enf, fantasy