Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-17-2019, 08:20 PM   #16
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren260 View Post
I have seen this done in Europe and would really like to try it sometime.

I think I think it is Hot!
oh it was very hot, very fun

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 12:44 AM   #17
Cstelle
gD Curio

A belated thank you for the report! (Didn't see it until today!)
Quote:
I wore a mask the entire time so nobody knew what I looked like, but I stripped off pretty fast. I became erect almost immediately [...]
I actually felt butterflies in my stomach when I read that bit about becoming erect! "Uh-oh, here it begins," I thought. Thank you so much for the report!

Also: somehow that mask makes it even more exciting. My 'exhibitionism' (if it is that) is not about exposing my identity, but (I guess) exposing my body (possibly: in a sexual way). That's why I say that my thang is "hidden/semi public stuff".

I keep thinking how cool it would have been if you had seen acquintances in the crowd along the route...!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:30 PM   #18
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
A belated thank you for the report! (Didn't see it until today!)

I actually felt butterflies in my stomach when I read that bit about becoming erect! "Uh-oh, here it begins," I thought. Thank you so much for the report!

Also: somehow that mask makes it even more exciting. My 'exhibitionism' (if it is that) is not about exposing my identity, but (I guess) exposing my body (possibly: in a sexual way). That's why I say that my thang is "hidden/semi public stuff".

I keep thinking how cool it would have been if you had seen acquintances in the crowd along the route...!
To be honest, I felt a little less naked with the mask, but it was necessary. I actually found it hard to breathe as well in it, so next time I'm going to get a mask that doesn't cover my mouth because I was ready to pass out by the end from exerting myself so hard and not being able to breathe well.

There's a lot of things I'm more willing to do though as long as my identity is hidden. The anonymity definitely lowers my inhibitions.

I did see an acquaintance, but it was someone I barely knew anyways so even if recognized me she probably doesn't know me well enough to even think about it.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:18 AM   #19
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
To be honest, I felt a little less naked with the mask, but it was necessary. I actually found it hard to breathe as well in it, so next time I'm going to get a mask that doesn't cover my mouth because I was ready to pass out by the end from exerting myself so hard and not being able to breathe well.

There's a lot of things I'm more willing to do though as long as my identity is hidden. The anonymity definitely lowers my inhibitions.

I did see an acquaintance, but it was someone I barely knew anyways so even if recognized me she probably doesn't know me well enough to even think about it.
Very cool, man! I'm extremely impressed you went through with it, and the roller blades were definitely a truly ballsy change!

If I could dare you to change just two things next year, or if I could do it myself (sadly I can't), it would be these:

1: lose the mask. I know you felt like it was necessary, but I don't think it's as necessary as you think. There's a lot of anonymity in being part of a group. People are so busy looking at all the naked people that the chances of them remembering one specific face is very small. Actually there've been plenty of psychology studies done about things like that... people generally don't recognize a person they met naked if they're clothed, and if they're focused on one thing (a few dozen naked people), they generally don't notice other details at all (think of the dancing gorilla test).

2: And... I mean, I know this is predictable as fuck, but I can't help but be me... I'd skateboard (or maybe electric skateboard). It'd give the same advantages of being full-frontal and totally exposed as rollerblades, but you could also be barefoot, and thus truly, genuinely naked.

And dude... I mean, unless you're a public figure, or a leader in a customer-facing company or something? Why not go talk to the TV people? A naked interview on the local news!? Hell yeah! You know they'd blur your genitals anyway, and you could even ask them to blur your face if you wanted.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:41 PM   #20
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Very cool, man! I'm extremely impressed you went through with it, and the roller blades were definitely a truly ballsy change!

If I could dare you to change just two things next year, or if I could do it myself (sadly I can't), it would be these:

1: lose the mask. I know you felt like it was necessary, but I don't think it's as necessary as you think. There's a lot of anonymity in being part of a group. People are so busy looking at all the naked people that the chances of them remembering one specific face is very small. Actually there've been plenty of psychology studies done about things like that... people generally don't recognize a person they met naked if they're clothed, and if they're focused on one thing (a few dozen naked people), they generally don't notice other details at all (think of the dancing gorilla test).

2: And... I mean, I know this is predictable as fuck, but I can't help but be me... I'd skateboard (or maybe electric skateboard). It'd give the same advantages of being full-frontal and totally exposed as rollerblades, but you could also be barefoot, and thus truly, genuinely naked.

And dude... I mean, unless you're a public figure, or a leader in a customer-facing company or something? Why not go talk to the TV people? A naked interview on the local news!? Hell yeah! You know they'd blur your genitals anyway, and you could even ask them to blur your face if you wanted.
If I were to do it in a different city, I would definitely lose the mask. But I don't know if I trust them to hide my identity on the news. Plus, there were a lot of anti- groups there who were mad that the ride was allowed to happen and taking pics of naked folk to expose them online with their information later.

Advertisements
Kink Talk