Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-29-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default World Naked Bike Ride Experience

This weekend I will be participating for the first time in my city's WNBR, which stands for World Naked Bike Ride. For those who don't know what that is, it's a yearly protest put on by many cities where citizens can bike or skateboard naked (or clothed if they want) for the good of the environment, and body positivty etc

This weekend will be my first time taking part. Many of you who know me on here know that I am a huge nudist/exhibitionist, so you can imagine how big of a feat this will be for me. The ride is quite long and goes through some very busy areas of the city. We start out in a quieter area so we can group and undress and go from there.

I want to share my story here, and I will as soon as I can.

I am actually somewhat nervous. I have no idea what the turnout will be like, or the gender ratio. I've seen a few cute girls reply as interested on the facebook event so I am hoping for the best. The route appears to be round trip, meaning I have a choice to just leave all of my clothing in my car and not bring anything. This means I could stuck pretty far away from any kind of clothing whatsoever, just completely naked. There are also planned photo ops in front of more touristy/landmark areas. I plan to wear a mask so I don't mind taking part in those.

I keep thinking about many things:
What if I see someone I know? If they don't recognize me through my mask, I think about how I am completely exposed to them and they don't know it, but it's all I can think about.

What if I get erect? Public nudity turns me on, and what if I end up this weird pervert going by with a rock hard cock, pointing up for everyone to see. I would stand out! I am so hard right now just typing all of this out.

What if I get so nervous I shrink? Or it's cold and I shrink? I imagine people snickering as I pass by, with my cock looking so tiny between my legs.

I can't stop thinking about how my "private parts" are about to become anything but. I will be completely and utterly exposed in front of hundreds for a very long period of time. I don't think I could ever top this!

I will post updates as soon as I can... wish me luck

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 11:15 PM   #2
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Very hot. I bet you can’t wait to expose yourself for all those people. I have a dare for you, which will give you no choice about your clothes.

Get yourself a padlock with 2 keys. Keep one key at home as a safety, and go the day before with the other one to somewhere almost exactly half way along the route. Hide the key there somewhere no-one should find it.

Then go to the meeting point the next day, strip off, place all your clothes in a bag and padlock it. Now you have no choice but to ride to the key at the halfway point completely exposed.

And if it’s not there, you’ll have a fun naked drive home to punish you for not hiding the key well enough too. Enjoy!
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:32 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
Very hot. I bet you can’t wait to expose yourself for all those people. I have a dare for you, which will give you no choice about your clothes.

Get yourself a padlock with 2 keys. Keep one key at home as a safety, and go the day before with the other one to somewhere almost exactly half way along the route. Hide the key there somewhere no-one should find it.

Then go to the meeting point the next day, strip off, place all your clothes in a bag and padlock it. Now you have no choice but to ride to the key at the halfway point completely exposed.

And if it’s not there, you’ll have a fun naked drive home to punish you for not hiding the key well enough too. Enjoy!
A pretty cool dare but a little too risky! Especially since I need to stay with the flow of the group so I can't be stopping to look around for a key

you're right about one thing though, i cannot wait to be exposed and I'm hoping to be seen by as many as possible

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:44 PM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

To fun, I'm also nervous and ok Ann on doing the philladelpha naked bike ride this year.
I plan on doing this with only a very short 6" tutu on, and maybe ride the unicycle.
Good luck.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:07 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
To fun, I'm also nervous and ok Ann on doing the philladelpha naked bike ride this year.
I plan on doing this with only a very short 6" tutu on, and maybe ride the unicycle.
Good luck.
my heart is pounding right now knowing I'm about to do this

Old 08-02-2019, 08:10 PM   #6
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Can't wait to see your report, maybe even some pics(?). Perhaps once you have time to process everything, you should record a video telling of the experience.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:40 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
Can't wait to see your report, maybe even some pics(?). Perhaps once you have time to process everything, you should record a video telling of the experience.
I will definitely try to take pics, but i have no idea how open people will be to it. The video is probably doable.

Old 08-03-2019, 03:15 AM   #8
BoundBoy69

I'm so excited for you. I just Googled to see if there is a ride coming up near me. (There is not.) Definitely leave your cloths in the car.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Took a few days to recover but here I am with my story.

So I decided to roller blade instead of bike, because when you bike your genitals are obscured and I wanted mine to be seen always

I showed up early to be able to get used to everyone and be comfortable enough to strip down, which didn't take long surprisingly. I wore a mask the entire time so nobody knew what I looked like, but I stripped off pretty fast. I became erect almost immediately and needed to sit for a bit until it passed. I never had a problem for the rest of the day after that. There were some news crew people around but I avoided them mostly as not to end up on TV, but it's possible they still got me at some point. It was mostly guys but the few girls that showed up were decent looking and naked, one girl had an incredibly huge bush.

The route itself was almost 2 hours long, and very tiring for me to do. My penis shrunk so much from the combination of it being windy and chilly and the physical activity I put in. After a while I stopped feeling naked mostly and forgot I even was, but sometimes I'd look down and see my shrivelled penis and remember that EVERYONE could see that too. And lots of people did. Many took photos and videos and cars honked us. One woman at a red light chatted with us too and she loved it. I didn't see anyone get mad other than a few mothers who made their kids look away. Most people laughed, either with us or at us. I did see a couple girls make the "tiny penis" gesture at me and take a video of me but I let it happen. Weird to think some sexy girls somewhere are watching a video of my totally nude body and making fun of me, "haha look how small his penis is wow! how embarrasing"

I really do wonder how many cars drove by laughing at me and my tiny dick flapping between my legs as I kicked.

Overall it really was incredible and I would do it again.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:16 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
I know someone took a ton of pictures, I am currently waiting for them to be uploaded, but unless he got some good shots of the girls, the crowd is otherwise older guys and not much to look at.

Old 08-09-2019, 09:10 PM   #11
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Excellent report. If you do find any of the pics, feel free to pm a link or something, I'd love to see them.

If you ever get the chance to do it, or something similar, again, do you ever see yourself skipping the mask and letting yourself be fully seen?
Old 08-13-2019, 07:24 PM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Excellent report. If you do find any of the pics, feel free to pm a link or something, I'd love to see them.

If you ever get the chance to do it, or something similar, again, do you ever see yourself skipping the mask and letting yourself be fully seen?
Maybe if the crowd was massive and I could easily hide within it, but after seeing how many folks saw us and took pics/video I don't think I could risk that. I swear, at least 50 or more people took pics/video at least

Old 08-16-2019, 06:29 PM   #13
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story, Truck. The rollerblading was a really nice touch for extra visibility. Some of my earliest risky fun times were rollerblading naked around a local park at night, so that brings back great memories. The girls making the tiny dick symbol and shooting video is really fucking hot. I'm jealous of that. I don't think I would ever dare to do this in my home city and I can't imagine travelling to another place just to take part. Definitely post here again if you find any pictures or videos of yourself online.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:24 PM   #14
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdBob View Post
I love this story, Truck. The rollerblading was a really nice touch for extra visibility. Some of my earliest risky fun times were rollerblading naked around a local park at night, so that brings back great memories. The girls making the tiny dick symbol and shooting video is really fucking hot. I'm jealous of that. I don't think I would ever dare to do this in my home city and I can't imagine travelling to another place just to take part. Definitely post here again if you find any pictures or videos of yourself online.

Just do what I did and wear a mask. I highly doubt anyone recognized me. It makes me incredibly horny to know they probably watch and laugh at that video. The roller blades help me stand out for sure, one guy even commented saying how I was so much braver than everyone else considering I'd be standing full frontal. Would have loved for the event to last longer. Some of the bigger events last all day. I can't imagine being naked with so many people for so long, it'd probably feel pretty weird getting dressed after.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:24 PM   #15
lauren260

Default Nude Bike Ride

I have seen this done in Europe and would really like to try it sometime.

I think I think it is Hot!
lauren260 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lauren260 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk