Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-28-2019, 08:39 AM   #1
Xavierholmes

Default Non-Fiction: A walk in the woods

So, as we are enjoying good weather at the moment, a friend of mine, who has also been a dom for me on a few occasions rang me and asked if I wanted to go for a walk.

We met at his house and he drove us out to a wooded spot about 10miles from his house. We thenset off for a walk together. I was wearing shorts and a t shirt and trainers (sneakers for and US readers). He was wearing similar but also carried a small back pack. 10mins I got eh wall he stopped me and said I should remove me clothes.

As he said this I looked around, we hadn’t seen any one at all, so I thought, why not. I stripped down to just me shoes. It felt good to be standing naked in the woods and my cock was soon fully erect. My friend then opened the pack and produced a pair of handcuffs. “Turn around “. I did and he cuffed my hands behind my back. Then he pulled out a ball gag which he fitted. Now my heart was really racing. What if someone came along? We were just stanioin the middle of a path! Finally he put a collar and leash around my neck. Then taking the lead we walked on.

I was so hard. I was excited, scared, horny. But I was also totally vulnerable!

After about an hour we stopped. He lead me off the path and told me to kneel down. He unzipped his shorts and got his cock out and removed the gag. He then fucked my throat while I was kneeling on the floor with my hands cuffed behind me. He fucked my throat until I was gagging and drooling. Then he withdrew and blew his load all over my face. I was now covered in spit, drool and cum.

He refitted the gag and took the leash and walked me back to the car. We didn’t stop to put my clothes back on and we went right to the car. There were another 3 cars in the car park, but I couldn’t see anyone.

He sat me in the back of the car and then drove back to his house. The whole time I was naked, gagged and cuffed with cum dripping off my face. My coco was so hard.

The last trial was getting from his car into his house which is on a quiet residential street.

Once inside we had a fairly long and sweaty session, but that’s a different story.

I have no idea if anyone saw me. But. I was out in the woods for at least 2 hours with nothing on. I get hard every time I think of it. It was such an experience I felt I ought to share it
Xavierholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Xavierholmes for this post:
Old 08-01-2019, 12:46 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

Glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed my forced walk also.

Advertisements
Kink Talk