Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-06-2019, 01:49 PM   #1
Amethyst82
Baby Member

Default Roses frist BDMS party

She walks in to the room and is very nervous because she don’t know what she is really doing there and if she will even like what is going to happen. She does know that she wants this to happen because she has been driving herself crazy with the thoughts and the feelings. The excitement she gets when she looks up stuff on the computer and watches videos of this type of sexual play happening. This is something that she has been working herself up to have the confident to go to one of these parties and she is dressed for the occasion and hopes it will let everyone know what he is looking for. She looks around and it looks like a normal party people drinking and eating and talking. Then all of a sudden she is greeted by a topless guy he said hello may I have your invitation please and your coat miss. She hands her invitation to him and hesitates on taking off her coat and handing it over. The guy says Ms. Rose you are safe here and among friends you will not be judged he let me help you out of that coat so everyone can see how beautiful your body is. He moves behind her and undoes the buttons in front and slowly slips the coat off of her shoulders and down her arms and revels her cute little girls outfit that she is wearing. Its a baby blue baby doll outfit and knee high white socks and black 6 inch high heals and her hair is up in piggy tails with baby blue ribbons tied in to bows. The whole room stops and looks her way and Rose starts to blush and thinks about turning around and leaving but the guy is still standing there behind her and then he snaps his fingers and two other topless guys show up and offer Rose their hands and she takes them and the guy behind her picks her up and places her on there shoulders and then start to walk through the room with her on their shoulders and the other guys it behind them making sure she don’t go backwards. The past a lot of people and they all stare at Rose and the guys in the room all wink at her and smile big. Some of the women also wink and smile at her and then the guys carrying her walk through a curtain of beads and then she sees a bunch of others some dressed like her and others dress in different outfits there are guys and girl in here. The guys that are carrying Rose stop and kneel down and the one behind walks around and helps her down and says Ms. Rose this is where you will wait please and thank you the host will be here shortly cause you were the last guest we were wait for.Rose looks around very nervous and she doesn’t know what she is to do but then all of a sudden this guy walks over and say this your first bdsm party huh? Hi my name is Thorn and I'm a little also but I the male version. Rose says hello and asks so what happens here you seem to know more about these type of parties then I do? Thorn then explained that the reason she was carried in was so that all the Doms could see her and figure out if she would be what they are looking for and that is why she was asked to fill out a form before arriving three weeks before with a picture so that the Doms could learn about her a little bit more and then the show was so that the ones interested could get a better look at her and if they are very interested in her then the next stop would be when the mingling part and that is where the Doms will start to talk to the subs that they are interested in and then if everything works out then the Doms will take the ones they really click with back to the VIP lounge. Then all of a sudden there is a big bell ring and the Submissive and the Doms start to walk to the lounge area and Thorn grabs Roses arm and leads her where she should go and tell her just look at this like speed dating. And there are couches and chairs and the submissive all find a chair to sit in and Thorn goes and finds Rose and him on right next to each other. So that he could help her to know what to do. The first Dom that sat down across from rose was an older gentlemen and she was not attracted to him at all but she sat there quietly and Thorn could see she was uncomfortable and he told get to get attention of one of the severs and order a Roses choice because her drink was not what she wanted and rose looked weird of thorn and so he didn’t like his Dom either and said waves a sever over and say to them I would like a Thorns choice my drink is to stale and the sever walked over to the bar and got Thorn and new drink and on her way over to bring it back to Thorn and the Domma that was across from him was approached and asked to please move to the next submissive because this is not a match. Rose then followed thorns example and the same thing was done and a much younger Dom had replaced the seat across from Rose and she started to smile. The new Dom that sat down was in his late 30s early 40s and had a bread and a mustache which made him look very dangerous and that made Rose catch her breath and she got all tingly all over and instantly wet in between her legs. He said hello my name is Randy and I love your name Rose it’s my favorite flower and the only one I think ladies should ever receive and so on that note randy snapped his fingers and one of the servers brought over a dozen of red roses and handed them to Rose and in the middle was a single white one with a gold butterfly on top of the rose and all of a sudden Rose started to cry and Thorn went to comfort her but Randy stopped him with a Dominate stare and Randy got up from across Rose and picked her up and walked out of the lounge room with her and took her to a private room and was followed by Thorn and after he set rose down he said to Thorn I have her and will not let anything happen to her and I'm a Dom and a man of my word if you don’t believe me check with Mistress Ember which I know you trust her 100% because she is the one in charge of this whole party and you have been her submissive before. Then Randy shut the door and locked it so that no one else would bother them and he walked over to Rose as she was curled in to a ball and he just picked her and wrapped her in his arms. Rose still crying finally realizes where she is and she all of a sudden jumps up and Randy lets go of her and she says why did you bring me in here I didn’t agree to this and Randy says Sweetheart you got so upset about the roses I didn’t think you wanted to be out there for everyone to see and so I brought you in here and I just waited for you to be OK and so I held you because this is what I Dom/Daddy does when your upset. I didn’t bring you back here for any other reason and you can leave at anytime. But I would like to know why you got to upset but only if you would want to tell me. Rose looks around the room and looks in the mirror and sees her face is all red and streaked from the tears and she reached for the tissues and Randy said don’t baby I think you look beautiful no matter how you look but I am here for you if you need to cry more and he opens his arms and pats his lap come and please sit on daddies lap baby girl. Rose for some reasons walks over and sits on his lap and looks up to him and says it was a very beautiful thing you did with the roses and I am thankful but I can’t except such a beautiful gift I don’t deserve them and right there Randy put his finger to her lips and said I don’t want to ever hear that come out of your mouth again do you understand me baby girl.? Without thinking Rose says yes daddy and that right there told Randy he had her without her realizing but he need her to agree in front of everyone at her own free will he then reached over and grabbed a tissue and slowly wiped her face and said you are the most beautiful little and submissive and women I have ever seen and met and I want you all for myself but if you want to met other I will understand we need to head back before we are missed. Rose stands up and heads to the door and then she stops and turns and he is still sitting on the bed and she says I have a fucked up past and a lot of things have been done to me and that is why I started crying because it wasn’t about the flowers but the gold butterfly I had decided that I was going to have a new begin and that is why I have the butterfly tattooed on my left breast to show a new begin to myself and it just so happen to be the exact butterfly color and all to remind myself that I'm worth more then gold. Then all of a sudden she found herself on Randy’s lap and she asked him if she could kiss him and he said not yet baby girl. soon though my little good girl and thank you for telling me and he all of sudden picked her back up and stood and she put her head on his shoulder and he grabbed the roses and unlocked the door and headed back out to the lounge and wait there was Thorn next to Mistress Ember looking for them to come from the rooms and a frown on her face and then Randy handed the rose to a sever and said please place these in the gold rimmed vase I had bought for them to go in and place them where Rose can see them at all times do you understand me and the sever said yes Sir. Randy then walked over to Mistress Ember and sat down next to them and Rose never tried to leave his lap. Mistress Ember asked what happen and Randy and explained it to her and she said I see you have made your decision Rose and Rose said yes Mistress and that is when she asked Thorn to show Rose what was to be done next.
Thorn then walks over to a bell and he pulls the thick velvet rope and made the bell ring five times. The whole room stopped and it suddenly got quite and all eyes where on Thorn. He then went to the where a heart shaped platform was. Thorn then said to the room as you all know that I belong to Mistress Ember well we have added another sub to our family will he please come forward and announce yourself and take accept your collar from Mistress Ember. Then this young guy walked out of the crowd and he stood next to Thorn and he said his name is from a previous Master and would be grateful if Mistress Ember would rename him. Thorn then walked over and whispered something in Mistress Ember’s ear and she nodded. Thorn then kneels down and Mistress Ember reached out for his hand and he brought it up and she stood. Thorn then stood next to her and she walked over to the young man as says to the group and him do you accept me as your Mistress and agree to wear this collar and Thorn pulls out a black leather collar with red flames etched in it just like his. The guy said yes Mistress Ember and he turned away from her and and kneeled down and she put the collar around his neck and locked it. She then said from this day until that you asked to be released or I feel that you need to be released your name will be Tyler.
Tyler said yes Mistress and he then turned around still kneeling and looked at the floor till she put her hand on his head and then said come. Tyler then got up and moved to be on her other side and followed Thorns example. Thorn now was the alpha of all Mistress Ember’s submissive. When they came back to the chair Mistress Ember reached over and kissed Tyler on the cheek and then said please bring the contract for him to sign and Thorn turned and stayed kneeling as for them to use him as the table. Which was exactly what was done they poked Tyler’s finger and he used a pen with his blood to sign the contract. Afterwards Mistress Ember reached around and kissed Thorn on the lips and then took her seat. Thorn then took his place to her left and Tyler took his place to her right as the newest Submissive. Rose looked at Randy and wondered who would announce her. Randy whispered something to Mistress Ember and she nodded.
Amethyst82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Amethyst82 for this post:
Old 07-28-2019, 02:51 PM   #2
DaddysNaughtyKitten

Good start! I’d recommend adding paragraphs to make it easier to read!

Likes: denial, controlled masturbation, nipple stimulation, spankings, bondage, (minor) humiliation

Dislikes: wedgies, body writing, anal

Limits: pics/video (sorry), permanent, bathroom stuff,
DaddysNaughtyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk