Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Should Daniel confess to his former sub that he is a submissive slave himself?
Yes! He should confess to her and send her his most humiliating pictures and reports 40 81.63%
No. He should keep it a secret from her as that will be ultimate degrading humiliation for him 3 6.12%
Maybe! If he obeys everyone who orders him around, then he can keep it secret 6 12.24%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2019, 09:25 PM   #16
dragonspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyCupcake View Post
I believe he should tell her, just for the extra humiliation
Perhaps soon, but that would be the ultimate degradation for him, to be be exposed as a submissive slave to his own sub.
dragonspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragonspawn for this post:
Old 08-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #17
dragonspawn

Another report/confession from my sub. This is based on probably the most intense task I set for him. Let him know what you think on kik @ dreamingdarklydaniel. Oh, and usual, feel free to get him to strip or get into panties if you wish. Incidentally, I have instructed him to always refer to himself as "pussyboi" and so if you do message him, make sure he does that!

A Hiking Task

One of the first lessons Master DragonSpawn taught me was that being allowed to wear clothes was a privilege I would have to earn. He told me that a submissive pussyboi like me must always be exposed and available to his Master, and the best way to do this would be to remain naked as far as possible. This meant that I was to strip naked as soon as I got home, and at all other times wear as few pieces of clothing as possible. For example, while driving I would have to unbuckle my pants, pull my underwear (or panties) down and let my "sissy" boi-cock hang free, exposed.

He said that this would teach me humility and also put me in my place: as a pathetic submissive sissy and not the "dom" I had thought I was.

I should say that my house has very large windows all along one side. There are other houses a little further. Even though there are plenty of trees that give some privacy, it is possible that someone can see into my house from across. Every day, Master would have me strip outside on my side door and only enter my house fully naked. This was not easy. I was always very nervous stripping outside and, once naked, would struggle to get the door unlocked.

Each evening, after it got completely dark, I had to leave my house (naked), walk to the end of the driveway and do 20 jumping jacks. Master called this the "Walk of Shame"

After a couple of weeks of having to enter and remain naked when at home and doing the nightly "Walk of Shame", Master told me that he would give me a challenging task, and if I did it, I would be allowed the privilege of wearing clothes. The basic idea was that I was to find a secluded trail and hike it, stripping progressively and getting completely naked along the way. He would also give me other tasks and punishments as I hiked.

I have to say this did not appeal to me at all at first. I am nervous being naked even at home due to the remote possibility of being seen, and so being naked on a trail outdoors sounded very hard. However, after much reluctance I finally agreed to do the task.

I choose a trail several miles in the mountains near where I lived (in the Rockies). I had been to the trail before and being a little way from the town it was usually very quiet and rarely hiked, specially on a weekday. The trail was around a mile and half, ending up on an open rock face which commanded excellent views of the distant mountain peaks. I thought that on early afternoon on a Wednesday I would have the trail to myself.

It was rather warm afternoon. Mine was the only car parked at the trailhead, and I took this as a good sign. I got my backpack, a bottle of water and started the hike.

I was very nervous. My heart was pounding like mad. Master had ordered that I was to strip completely naked before the half-mile mark and put my clothes in my backpack. Then, the last quarter mile before the summit I was to leave my backpack hidden in some trees and hike the rest without my pack. And, of course, without any chance of quickly putting back my clothes on!

I decided that the best thing would be to avoid the trail and walk a little to the side. Of course, this was not always possible as at points the trail would skirt a cliff or pass between rocks. At such points it would be impossible to avoid the trail. Of course, near the top the trail narrowed and was completely exposed in any case.

First, off came my T-shirt. The feeling of the warm and dry forest air on my body was pretty interesting. Next, after walking a few hundred yards, I took my shorts off. I was now just in my pink thongs (that Master had me wear that day). My heart was thumping like crazy and I was hyper tuned to any noises or movement in the forest. Even a squirrel rustling amongst the leaves would make me jump. In fact, a pair of deer that were resting under the trees almost gave me a heart-attack.

I was near the half-mile mark. I stopped and went a little way off the trail behind some trees, and took my thongs off. Usually, wearing panties makes me feel like such a sissy and so pathetic, but at that point I wished that I could have kept them on!

I was completely naked. I was not just nervous but also sweating, both from the nervousness and the warmth of the afternoon. I started to walk up as fast as I could, almost jogging swiftly up the slopes.

After another quarter of a mile (and 10-12 minutes of a sweaty, naked jog) I stopped. I was to find a stick (a "switch", as Master called it) and cane myself with it. Of course, this was also the point where I was to leave behind the backpack with my clothes in them.

I looked around and found a number of fallen sticks. I choose one that did not look too rough and removed the leaves and twigs from it. I put my backpack down behind a large Douglas Fir and bent over, one hand on the tree, the other holding the stick. "One", I caned my ass, as hard as I could. It stung like hell, but I had to give myself 40 such strokes. "Two", "Three", "Four" ... I kept going, my ass stinging from the pain, but not wanting to slow down as I wanted the hike done as quickly as possible. "Forty" ... the sweat was dripping down my face and body, and my ass hurt like hell. I tossed the stick aside, and leaving the backpack there, started the last quarter mile of the journey.

It felt intense. My cock was throbbing from the intense adrenaline in my body. My ass was stinging and, independent of how much water I drank, my throat felt dry from the excitement and nervousness. I kept to a brisk jog. The final hundred yards or so were the worst. The trail left the trees behind and went over an exposed patch of rock towards the summit. The wind was blowing very hard. This was actually good as it cooled me down a little, but being fully exposed, naked with my clothes a ways below, was very intense and felt very shameful.

I was at the top. I was to take a few pictures and then a final video: this time, of standing at the summit, getting hard and giving my cock 40 hard slaps. I stood there, stroking my "boi-clit" (as Master calls my cock), getting it hard. I had put my phone propped on a rock, the cam turned towards me. Forty hard slaps followed. My cock was throbbing in pain. I knew I had to hit hard to make Master happy. By the time I was done my mind was hardly aware of the surroundings, being focused solely on the pain in my cock and my ass and the feeling of the blowing wind on my body and in my hair.

I was done. I started the walk down towards my backpack. As I was walking down I heard a rustling and sounds of some people talking. I was terrified! I did not know what to do, for surely this was the sound of hikers coming up the trail. I looked around and quickly ran into the forest and hid myself in the trees. The voices got louder. It was a couple, hiking up to the summit. My heart was pounding and I was sweating profusely, naked, with my ass bruised from the caning and my cock throbbing from the blows.

Luckily, the couple did not notice me hiding several yards away behind some trees. After I was sure they had gone out of sight I ran back to the tail and down to the place where I hidden my backpack. I collected it and continued on naked down the trail. When I got in sight of my car I was to put on the pink thongs and walk the rest of the way just in them. At this point I was just wanting to get back to the car and get dressed. I put on the thongs and quickly descended the last slope to the car. There was no one there, except my car and what I presume was the couple's car. I unlocked the car, got in and got dressed.

The whole thing took just about an hour and fifteen minutes or so. It was crazy intense. I drove back in a near state of hormone fueled frenzy. Of course, as soon as I got home I had to strip again outside the side door, but now this felt like a piece of cake after what I had just done.

Well, thankfully Master was very pleased with the task. He told me that I had done enough to earn my clothes back. Of course, I was still to wear panties when he demanded it.

This was a very intense task. That night I was hardly able to sleep, my body still flush from the excitement and adrenalin. I was proud I did it but doubt I will have the courage to do something like this again.

Last edited by dragonspawn; 08-27-2019 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #18
dragonspawn

I asked my sub to write a short "confession" on what aspects of being discovered as an exposed sub himself by his former sub he would find most humiliating. He wrote the following. If you have any thoughts on if he should really confess to her, let me know here! Of course, you can also just let him know on kik directly too.

Serving S****

Well, first, just being outed to my former sub as a submissive fag would be the biggest humiliation. There is something about having gone from being a "dom" to being exposed all over the net, in various stages of undress, in girls clothes and doing various tasks, and having her find those pictures and videos that feels supremely humiliating.

After being exposed to her and then made to serve her would feel like the ultimate humiliation. I mean, I imagine that I would have to strip naked in front of her and put on a tiny chastity on my boi clit and hand her the keys. Then, to show her my total degradation I would have to get on my knees and lick her ass, making it nice and wet. I would then have to lay down and, to show how low I had fallen, she would sit on my face, ordering me to continue licking her as fast as I could.

I would then have to get on all fours, sticking my ass out. Wearing a strap-on dildo she would fuck me, ordering me to moan like the submissive bitch I am. She would reach down and squeeze my boi-clit in its cage, making me desperate to cum, and leaving my boi-clit throbbing and straining at the tight cage.

Ultimately, though, writing these "confessions" here for everyone to read is really the most humiliating aspect of my ordeal. Being contacted on kik and made fun for going from being a "dom" to an exposed, submissive fag, and ordered to do various tasks is pretty degrading.

It has been an interesting, exciting though somewhat stressful adventure for sure.

Last edited by dragonspawn; 09-01-2019 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:36 AM   #19
dragonspawn

This is a task report from my sub from a men's locker-room task I set for him. Let me know what you think of it, and specially of this "confession" series I have had him write. And don't forget to vote on the poll!

(Incidentally, feel free to make fun of this so-called "dom" here or on kik @ dreamingdarklydaniel. He tells me he feels pretty humiliated whenever a random person contacts him on kik telling him they read his confessions. Which is good and exactly what he deserves.)

The Locker Room Task

I usually go to the gym two or three times a week. I mostly swim and sometimes use the treadmill. Nothing really hard-core, just to keep in decent shape. Although, I must admit I need to tone up some more, specially as I have started to do longer and more difficult hikes recently, and often feel rather out-of-breath on particularly steep trails.

Even in the gym men's locker room I am always covered: I usually wrap a towel before or after showering. Somehow I do not feel confident enough to roam around naked in the locker room, and feel very self conscious even if I am naked for a few moments.

Of course, as I had always dreaded, to push my limits, Master decided that it was time I learned to remain naked in the locker room. He ordered that I go to the gym, do my usual workout routine but then do the task he assigned while in the locker room. I should say that the lockers in my gym have a combination lock. One sets any combination one likes, locks one's stuff, and then to reopen the locker uses the same combination to unlock it.

Master ordered that after my workout, I go to the locker room, put away my clothes and towel in the locker with a randomly selected combination. To make sure I did not "chicken out", Master ordered that I close my eyes while spinning the combination, so I would not see what combination was selected.

I was extremely nervous. I had just completed my swim and come back to the locker room. There were several men in the room, but it was not overly crowded but not empty either. I took off my swim shorts, and with my heart pounding, dropped my towel. I was completely naked. I quickly gathered my things up and opening the locker, put them inside, closed the door and spun the combination lock. It was done. I was naked with all my stuff locked up, with no way to get it out.

I was extremely self conscious and my heart was pounding like crazy. With my stuff locked away I felt very helpless as there was no way to find anything to cover myself with.

There are phone in the locker rooms that connect to the front desk. I walked over to one in the far corner of the room and called the front-desk. Some woman picked up. I told her I had locked myself out of my locker. She said that she would send someone over to open it, but it would be a while as everyone was pretty busy at that moment.

It took about 20 minutes for someone to come. Meanwhile, I was completely naked, just standing around or sitting on the benches. Men kept coming and going and every time someone came close to me I felt very exposed and self-conscious. I tried to avoid eye-contact and just tried to stay out of people's way.

When someone came to unlock the door, it was actually even worse, and very, very humiliating. I had to explain to him that I had locked myself out of the locker and wanted him to unlock it for me. The feeling of being butt-naked and having to talk to someone fully dressed was very nerve wracking for me. Of course, it took him only a minute to open the locker but that minute felt very long.

After he had opened the door he asked me to describe what was in the locker, to make sure the stuff in it was really mine. I forgot to add that at that time Master had me wear only panties, and right in front was the frilly pink one I had to wear that day! I felt my face turn red as the panties were in plain sight of him and the couple of other guys who were standing around. No one made any comments, of course, but I was dying with shame and humiliation.

I quickly got dressed and left the gym, not making eye contact with anyone. This was a difficult task for me. Being naked in the men's locker room may not seem like a big deal for some but it is for me. I thank Master for pushing my limits and making me do it. If you have comments about this or my other "confessions" do let me know!
Old 09-02-2019, 09:04 AM   #20
deutschsub132

I've been seeing your nudes posted eblue lately! You seem to be getting exposed left and right.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:31 PM   #21
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

I said yes and as an added humiliation I think he should do at least one command she wishes

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 11:01 AM   #22
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspawn View Post
Perhaps soon, but that would be the ultimate degradation for him, to be be exposed as a submissive slave to his own sub.
I actually don't think he should... humiliating him, provided he is fundamentally willing and does enjoy it, is one thing. But this would have an effect on -her- as well, and she didn't ask for or deserve this. Unless you know her, or unless -he- is quite certain she would be more intrigued than hurt, I think it should stay a fantasy with the letter un-sent.

Edit: Also, his fantasy about what might happen if he does confess is just that: pure fantasy. She is a sub. That she might suddenly turn around and dom him and order him around, fuck him with a strap-on as punishment and so forth, is only in his imagination. Reality cannot help but fall far short, and as I said, it might be harmful for her if she's just trying to move on with her life.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 09-03-2019 at 11:39 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #23
dragonspawn

After a rather long time, here is the next entry in my sub's "Confessions". Incidentally, he has managed to avoid using his GD name anywhere in these confessions, though I am sure it is easy for many people to guess. Enjoy!

On Crossdressing

Before I started my "adventure" in exposure with Nottzlad, I was pretty averse to crossdressing. I considered crossdressing of any sort as a limit. However, for the very first set of exposure I decided to push my limits and try some CD. I felt it was worth a try, to at least try on panties. (Of course, the whole exposure thing was a limit too! Specially to the levels it got. I guess I was really pushing my limits then).

I have to admit that during those adrenaline fueled few days when the exposure was going on, wearing panties felt pretty intense, though good. Shameful but intense. However, it did not stop there, of course. Pretty soon as the comments poured into the exposure album on Kinktalk, Nottzlad suggested that I make a video stripping out of my regular clothes and putting on a bikini or other women's clothing. He said he would only upload it when the comment count exceeded some (what I thought) large number. I agreed, never thinking that the comment count would get high enough for that video to be exposed.

To our surprise, it did. The video went up and was being viewed by 100s of people, eventually getting to several thousand views. The comments I was getting on kik from people viewing the video were really humiliating, specially since Nottzlad named the video "... strips and becomes a sissy" or something like that. It felt intense to be seen publicly like this, taking off my clothes and putting on a single-piece bikini. Intensely humiliating, but somehow very erotic and exciting too.

Later, when I started to sub to Master DragonSpawn he told me that as his sub I did not deserve to wear men's underwear and would have to switch to wearing panties only. I had to buy several pairs from Target. He ordered that I buy panties similar to the ones my "sub" used to wear, just to make the feeling of humiliation and shame more complete.

To ensure that I was really obeying him, he would do "spot checks" by ordering me "drop your pants" and taking a picture of what I was wearing that day. Of course, things were a little tricky specially as I go to the gym and use the locker room and so had to be carefully getting dressed or changed. However, the feeling of panties under my clothes felt pretty intense, specially when reminded of it by the "spot checks". It felt like a constant reminder of my submitting to DragonSpawn.

Eventually, DragonSpawn convinced me to get a couple of dresses. This was probably the most intense thing I did with him: buying a dress and then putting it on. However, as usual with him, it was not enough to put on the dress (which was humiliating enough) but he gave me a series of very humiliating and degrading tasks the first time I put it on.

First, I had to use the eye liner and lipstick (which he had me also buy) to make-up my face like a "submissive whore", as he describe me. I had to write the word "WHORE" across my forehead and "SLUT" below my eyes. I had made to color my nose with red lipstick and use black eye-liner to outline my lips. I have to admit that this process was super humiliating and I felt completely and totally degraded.

But still he was not done. He next ordered me to tie my hair in a pony-tail. Once in this shameful, degrading and humiliating outfit I was ordered to copy poses of various real models. It was totally degrading as tried my best to copy the poses as best as I could while he laughed and made fun of me. After this session I hard a hard time falling asleep that night, from the over drive of adrenaline and the continuing feeling of humiliation.

Since then, he rarely asked me to put on the dresses and when he did, the make-up or similar tasks was not repeated. Of course, wearing of panties continued for while.

I never got completely comfortable with the whole CD thing. However, when I did it with DragonSpawn it felt, in a strange way, good, though it was accompanied by feelings of intense humiliation and shame.

I hope GD members are enjoying my confessions. These are not easy to write and take a lot of effort, and I would love it if you left a comment here on told me what you think on kik (dreamingdarkyldaniel).
The following user says Thank You to dragonspawn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk