Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2019, 09:04 AM   #1
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Gryffindor boys' Quidditch team. A Hogwarts story

Welcome to my story. I hope you have fun reading!

My story focuses on the Gryffindor boys' Quidditch team during their final year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizadry. It is about their relationships, friendships, rivalries and camaraderie. And a whole lot more besides

The story is set two decades after the events of the final Harry Potter book.

DISCLAIMER:

The following is a work of fiction. The characters are my own invention, except for those borrowed from the Harry Potter Universe. I do not claim ownership of any original events, characters etc. that are used in my story.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:05 AM   #2
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

PART 1

Introduction

'Are you decent yet?', I asked with my back to Jack, absent-mindedly playing on my iPhone.

'Just a sec', there was a pause, 'yeah'.

I turned around. 'Seriously, what the actual fuck Jack?'.

Jack was completely naked, standing with his hands behind his head, tensing all his muscles. I couldn't help but be impressed, Jack was packing on the muscle in the gym and getting very toned. His chest and arms were impressive, his legs were growing thicker and stronger, and his abs were formed into a near perfect six-pack with a defined 'V' leading down to his nether regions. He had always been toned, but now he was getting big.

I also couldn't help but look a little lower than his abs, glancing briefly at his package. He was a big guy, there was no doubt. I couldn't be sure, but I guessed that his uncut flaccid penis was at least 6 inches. I wondered if he was actually that big, or whether he had given himself a slight semi while my back was turned. Then again, whenever I had seen it it had been noticeably big. His balls were also large and tight to his body, and the whole are was completely hairless. In fact, below his neck, he didn't seem to have any hair at all on his body, just a few hairs on his lower legs which didn't look thick, mainly because of Jack's fair and pale complexion.

This naked display was typical of Jack though. He was the biggest show off I had ever met and was proud of his body. It was certainly not the first time I had seen him naked over our 6 year friendship at Hogwarts. We had met in our first year after being sorted into Gryffindor house, and had both ended up as Chasers on the boys' Quidditch team. We had shared dormitories every year since. Jack seemed to never put clothes on if he didn't have to. I suspected him of being something of an exhibitionist, ever since we were in our fourth year.

'Alright stop staring Sam, you're making me feel shy', Jack joked, untensing.

'I wasn't staring you arsehole', I laughed. 'Besides, where have your pubes gone?'

'Ah so you looked down there too hey?', Jack teased me.

'Fuck off you wanker, have you actually shaved them?', I retorted.

'I knew you were gay', he said, 'I just shaved them one day and preferred it like that, don't you think it just makes me look better?', he asked, almost honestly.

'Yeah, you clearly need the help to look bigger', I teased.

'There you go again, I didn't ask if my dick looked bigger, but clearly you've spent your time looking at it!', he laughed, 'but I'll take that as a compliment. I meant my whole body looks more toned hairless, don't you think?'

In this whole conversation, I wasn't really sure where to look, but the invite to look at his naked body again gave me an answer.

'No, I think you just look like a girl', I confirmed for him.

'Don't knock it until you try it', Jack suggested.

'I don't need to look any more toned', I retorted. 'And besides, I'm not that hairy anyway'.

'It would make your junk look bigger though', Jack spat back.

'I don't need any help with that either', I laughed.

Jack snorted, 'yeah but you're not as big as me right?'

'Spent time spying on my dick then have you?', I said, 'I don't get mine out and wave it around at every opportunity like you!'

'I dunno, you've got watch the competition sometimes'

'Bloody hell mate, and you accuse me of being gay!', I snapped back. 'And you admit I'm competition!', I teased.

'Evidently not', Jack said, pointing again to his cock. 'And just you wait until you see it hard', he warned with a wink.

'I pray I never see your dick hard!', I said.

'I bet you pray, you'll be scared shitless!', Jack laughed.

'I bet you're all shower', I said with a snort.

'So you admit mine is bigger?', Jack pushed.

'Soft, I think it's close', I said, but, looking down again at Jack's junk, I decided he had the better of me by about an inch. 'But hard, where it matters, you don't stand a chance', I teased.

'Wanna put your money where your mouth is?', Jack challenged.

Internally I thought it over. I could potentially get him to do something embarrassing as I was almost certain my erection would be larger than his.

'Scared?', Jack taunted.

'No!', I said.

'I'll let you think it over', Jack winked at me.

Just then the door to our dormitory opened and our other roommate, Josh walked in. He shut the door behind him and then looked up, realising the scene.

'God guys, are you two at it again? Want some space?', he laughed, as he walked in and dropped his bag on his bed.

'Settle this for us', Jack said, 'do I look more toned now I'm hairless?'

Josh looked at me questioningly, 'is this what you two spend your time doing when I'm not in the dorm?'

'Just answer the question', Jack said, tensing for Josh, still butt naked. He turned with his back to him and pulled a bodybuilder pose with his arms above his head, bent and tensed, before turning back around.

'I don't know, I can't remember what you looked like with hair?', Josh said.

'Alright then, Sam get your kit off and we'll have a contest', Jack said.

'Fuck off!', I answered, 'I'm not getting naked so you can stare at my dick again!'

'You just don't want to get your tiny dick out and feel ashamed in front of me!', Jack laughed and thrust his hips so that his cock and balls bounced up and down.

I cringed along with Josh. I was comfortable in the knowledge that I had the better physique, even if my penis was smaller.

Jack continued, 'and Josh, do you want to join my bet with Sam?'

'I'm afraid to ask', stated Josh.

'Sam reckons he's got a bigger boner than me', Jack said.

Josh looked at me, 'how did you ever end up there?', Josh quizzed.

'Don't ask', I replied with a snort.

'Well do you?', Jack asked.

'What's the wager?', Josh said.

'We haven't decided', I replied.

'Oh so we're doing it then?', Jack asked, with a surprisingly hopeful look on his face.

'I didn't say that', I said.

'I reckon Jack's is bigger', Josh said, 'judging by the size of it now'. Evidently he had a good look too. 'But I reckon mine is bigger than both'.

'Oh, three way contest!', Jack chuckled, 'the game is on!'

'There's no way you're bigger than me', I said to Josh. I had never actually seen his dick, not even soft.

'And what makes you say that?', Josh retorted.

'Because mine is massive', I joked. I wasn't joking really, I genuinely thought I would win.

'You're so cocky, both of you', Josh laughed.

'I know where this is going', I said, 'it's actually going to happen isn't it?'

'I fear it might', Josh said.

'Fear?', questioned Jack, 'thought you'd be intimidated', he waved his cock and balls around again.

'Not intimidated mate', Josh responded.

'Whip it out then', Jack said, 'let's do it here and now'

'Not now, we've got literally 20 minutes until Quidditch tryouts', I reminded him. 'And are you even going to get dressed today?', I asked Jack.

'No I thought I'd do Quidditch tryouts naked today'.

'I wouldn't put it past you', Josh chipped in.

'I would, but Sam wouldn't be able to concentrate if I was flying around naked with my dick flapping about'

Finally Jack returned to his wardrobe and pulled out a pair of white Calvin Klein trunks and pulled them on. He spent a moment arranging his package inside them.

I looked outside the window, it looked cold, so I packed my Quidditch gloves into the front pocket of my dark red Gryffindor hoodie. Jack pulled on a skin-tight top and a pair of grey shorts, then followed up with the same hoodie as mine.

Josh was already dressed for the tryouts, and so we took our brooms and headed down the stairs of the final year boys' dorm tower, into the Gryffindor common room and then through the winding corridors.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 04:29 PM   #3
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Wow great start I hope there is more

Advertisements
Kink Talk