Old 07-29-2019, 11:35 PM   #1
NaughtyAudrey

Sport Basketball Strip Basketball

I posted this story to my blog, but I've decided to share it here as well:

A few years ago, I met up with an old friend from college for a basketball game at the park. After shooting around for awhile (and a few drinks) I decided to challenge her to a strip basketball game: if you made a shot the other person has to take off an article of clothing. She played basketball in college and we were both fairly tipsy at this point so she took the bate and I figured I could easily embarrass her in public without exposing myself. Well I was very wrong. She made 4 baskets in a row, costing my my shoes, socks, t shirt and shorts. I blushed bright red but made the next 3 baskets in my bra and panties. She took off her shoes, socks and t shirt and then I missed. Then, she made the next shot costing me my sports bra. Embarrassed, I covered my breasts as much as I could as she missed the next shot. Lucky, I made the next basket so she had to take off her shorts and stand there in her sports bra and panties while I shot again. I ended up missing the next shot and she made hers, forcing me to take off my panties. Since I was now totally naked and embarrassed I asked for double or nothing, meaning that if she missed the next shot she had to strip naked, but if she made it I had to give her my clothes and run back to the car butt ass naked. Of course she made it and laughed as she re dressed, picked up my clothes and made me stand there completely nude while she walked to the car to unlock it. As soon as she got to the car, I took off running as fast as I could and thankfully no one was in the parking lot when I got there. I jumped in and quickly got re dressed. So there you have it: I lost at strip basket ball and streaked through a park and parking lot. I was completely humiliated.

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to NaughtyAudrey for this post:
Old 07-30-2019, 10:51 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAudrey View Post
I posted this story to my blog, but I've decided to share it here as well:

A few years ago, I met up with an old friend from college for a basketball game at the park. After shooting around for awhile (and a few drinks) I decided to challenge her to a strip basketball game: if you made a shot the other person has to take off an article of clothing. She played basketball in college and we were both fairly tipsy at this point so she took the bate and I figured I could easily embarrass her in public without exposing myself. Well I was very wrong. She made 4 baskets in a row, costing my my shoes, socks, t shirt and shorts. I blushed bright red but made the next 3 baskets in my bra and panties. She took off her shoes, socks and t shirt and then I missed. Then, she made the next shot costing me my sports bra. Embarrassed, I covered my breasts as much as I could as she missed the next shot. Lucky, I made the next basket so she had to take off her shorts and stand there in her sports bra and panties while I shot again. I ended up missing the next shot and she made hers, forcing me to take off my panties. Since I was now totally naked and embarrassed I asked for double or nothing, meaning that if she missed the next shot she had to strip naked, but if she made it I had to give her my clothes and run back to the car butt ass naked. Of course she made it and laughed as she re dressed, picked up my clothes and made me stand there completely nude while she walked to the car to unlock it. As soon as she got to the car, I took off running as fast as I could and thankfully no one was in the parking lot when I got there. I jumped in and quickly got re dressed. So there you have it: I lost at strip basket ball and streaked through a park and parking lot. I was completely humiliated.
That is so cool girl you have my respect wish I had been there .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 08:02 AM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Very nice, no doubt the last time you made a bet with her

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:29 PM   #4
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

I like it. Very good. Sometimes you lose.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk