Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-11-2019, 06:03 PM   #16
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Very fond of the picture idea, can definitely work that into the next instalment!
Thanks
Old 06-06-2019, 01:59 PM   #17
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

So it’s been a while since I’ve had time to work on the story, and I apologise for such
However, with my exams finished, I hope to continue work as soon as tomorrow, with an instalment due at some point over the weekend

Darkside94
Old 06-20-2019, 06:06 PM   #18
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

So it appears that meeting with all my mates that I haven’t seen in a long time due to my studies takes a lot out of me, so this has taken a little longer than anticipated, but I hope you all enjoy anyway

Emma had dreamt about this opportunity for a long time, wondering if Jack would even bother with her. Jack had the chance to fuck any girl he wanted in school, and it always worried Emma that he wouldn’t want to waste a load on her. But now he was here and she had a taste for his cock, and she wasn’t about to let him go easily.

“Untie me and I’ll empty those balls for you sir”

Emma turned bright red, the words out her mouth before she knew it. She had stepped out of line and knew it, but forced herself to kneel upright as Jack approached again. ‘A true slut would never hide from its master’ she thought to herself, ‘and I shall not hide from him.’

Emma kept her eyes on Jacks throbbing cock, bouncing with every step, desperate to taste it again. Jack stopped just out of reach, Emma’s lips almost able to kiss the tip of jacks cock. She groans, hungry for his cock, but falls silent as jack brings his hand down across her face, striking each cheek one after the other.

Emma falls back into the shower, her cheeks bright red, her body soaked through. Kneeling tall once again, she found herself surrounded by all four boys, each dripping from their shower and stroking their cocks.

Jack is first to grab her chin, placing his thumb on her lips, tilting her head back and opening up her mouth.

Jack starts gently stroking his cock, resting the tip on Emma’s lips, letting her taste his precum as it dribbles down onto her tongue. With one of the group now filming all of this on his phone, Emma’s heart beats louder than ever before, excited to be getting used but scared about being filmed.

She just couldn’t help herself tho, she had tho. Wrapping her lips around the tip she kisses jacks cock, and that’s all he needed. A few more strokes and his body was tending up, his balls hugging his shaft, ready to be emptied.

Jack screams, the cock twitching as he shoots cum across Emma’s face. Emma smiles, her mouth filling up with jacks cum as it dribbles from his cock. Without taking her eyes away from his, Emma licks her lips, flicking her tongue against the underneath of Jack’s cock, before swallowing his load and quickly deepthroating his cock one last time, making him moan loudly.

Emma returns to her usual position, bolt upright, her eyes dancing from one cock to the next. She darent ask how she did, as she’s certain to find out anyway. Emma waits patiently, her pussy soaked and her heart beating, excited about her current predicament.

Two cocks, two guys, and two loads later, Emma was still going strong. She had finished each one as she had Jack, deepthroating and holding for a second, enough to wink to the camera which was still filming her. The shower had been turned off by now, allowing the cum to build up on her face.

Calum, who had been filming every minute, now stood before Emma, was still stroking his cock. Watching Emma receive three loads of cum had obviously driven him mad as he hadn’t taken his hand off his cock since the start, and his cock was visibly desperate to cum!

Emma looked up at the camera, and then into Calum’s eyes as he stood in front of her. With the camera now facing down on Emma, she had to put on a show. His cock had only just touched Emma’s lips as she guided the tip into her mouth, sucking hard on the tip and making him groan loudly in surprise. Emma’s quick to lean forward, taking as much of his cock as she can, holding it there despite it trying to force her throat open.

Calum ran one hand through Emma’s hair, holding her head still as he thrusted deep into her throat, saliva forming in strings as he pulls out, letting Emma gasp for air.

Emma blows Calum a kiss, holding her lips apart, waiting for him. His cock was begging to cum inside her, and she was begging to be filled. It didn’t take long for Calum’s body to be shaking, his cock lodged down Emma’s throat, emptying his balls into her stomach.

With three loads of cum on her face, and one in her stomach, Emma couldn’t help but smile, having finally been used the way she always wanted to. The boys untied her from the shower, throwing all her clothes into a pile in the shower next to her as she recovered. They had quickly got dressed and left her, joining the rest of the school for their break, leaving Emma only a few minutes before the next class started.

Grabbing all her clothes and throwing them in a locker, Emma hides herself in a cubicle. She quickly posts the two pics of her on a website, linking her master in, before apologising for the delay. The shower and what happened would clearly be against her masters wishes, as the four boys had clearly used her masters property, so it had to be her secret. This meant she had to face whatever punishment her master deemed necessary for failing. However cruel that may be.
Old 06-21-2019, 09:07 AM   #19
Msdare2294

Great story so far!

Any pronouns will do

will do: messy, masturbation, pain, pee, cum, humiliation, Pics

I won't: involve others, scat dares, face pics

Kik is s.kenna
Msdare2294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:50 PM   #20
Crionex

Default Amazing

Wow! Just Wow!
Can't wait for the next!
Crionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:15 AM   #21
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

With her clothes soaked and locked away out of reach, Emma began to realise how much trouble she was in. Without a change of clothes, so was vulnerable. The next swim class was only moments away, and here she was stuck in a cubicle in the male changing rooms, completely naked and crouched on top of the toilet so no one could see her feet, waiting for her master to respond.

Minutes pass in complete silence, the beating of Emma’s heart filling the empty space. Emma knew she had to wait for the next class to enter before she could leave, it was the only way to leave the room clothed. The thought was all she needed tho, her hand finding its way between her legs to her still dripping pussy, her fingers circling her clit, making her legs shake as she edged herself.

Would the next class react the same, or would they actually fuck her?

She could only hope. Jack and his mates had used and abused her, but left her pussy empty. And now more than ever she wanted to be filled, filled with cocks one after the other, filled with gooey loads of cum, filled with the seed of her superior species.

Emma’s juices now drip onto the toilet seat below her, and deep down she knew she had to stop, but she slid her middle finger inside her pussy anyway, moaning quietly to herself as she gently fucked her masters property, only stopping at the sound of the bell ringing throughout the school.

It only took moments for the changing rooms to be filled again, and Emma’s heart sank. Naked and trapped in a cubicle, she listened to the voices piling into the room, her heart beating faster. Emma found herself holding her breathe, desperately trying to not be detected. Even if her pussy was dripping wet at the thought of being used once again, she had to get back to her master.

The changing room emptied almost as quickly as it had filled, and Emma could breathe once again. Pushing open the cubicle door, she steps out into the open room, every noise making her jump. She picked up her bag from where she had left it earlier, reaching for her change of clothing.

With her heart now coming back to a normal beat, she began to calm down. Her change of clothing consisted only of a top and shorts, but it was good enough.

Moments later, Emma was sat outside the school on a wall, swinging her legs as the sun beat down upon her body, waiting for a reply from her master. Her new top was thin, and she constantly found herself running her fingers over her nipples, pinching and pulling on them as she waited.

Finally, her phone buzzed, with a new text from her master.

Please comment with what this text should say. Best text will be incorporated into the next instalment. Nothing is off limits as long as it is kept realistic.

Advertisements
Kink Talk