Old 06-29-2019, 09:59 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post My first play party

Note: this story is fictional, but it describes a few of my fantasies that I would love to have happen in some form some day.

My first play party! I’m am very nervous since I didn’t know what would happen and Miss told me some stuff may be quite extreme!

I am almost entirely naked. The only thing I am wearing is a tiny mesh g-string that - while it may support my growing penis - is very revealing! My balls hang out of it, forced this way by being bound and leashed, the end of which is held by Miss. She proudly pulls me around by it, making it very clear to the people around who owns those balls and everything attached to them.

I am collared and my hands are cuffed behind me. Miss told me I shouldn’t be needing them and she definitely doesn’t want to run the risk of them interfering with anything.

Being a nudist I enjoy being naked but I feel much more naked than usual. Not only because of the submissive situation I am in but also because I am shaved and waxed neck to toe! Miss had this done yesterday. With the help of a friend, which was humiliating enough by itself. I had shaved my legs before but this was something else entirely. I don’t think I’ve ever been this smooth, not even when I was a baby!

My balls receive a sharp tugging to the right and I am forced onto a podium. The leach is removed from my balls but they remain tied. I am stripped of my panties. There’s a spanking bench which I am instructed to bend down onto as well as spread my legs. Miss and a few other people then uncuff my hands and tie them to hoops on the ground, same for my spread legs. My back is tied tightly to the bench so that I can’t move anywhere. My extra naked ass exposed to the world. I can even feel the air against my asshole, which they didn’t neglect to shave as well. I feel so exposed. So vulnerable.

I had to think back of the rigorous enema I received just before going here. Such a humiliating and uncomfortable experience, but at least I was alone with Miss. Now I’m here in front of all these people and I know Miss has talked about fisting more than once. Surely she’s not going to do that today!??!

But my thoughts are abruptly ended when I felt a strong thud on my ass. The first of many, as it would turn out. She was spanking me. With a paddle!

Before I knew it I received a thousand spanks but Miss assured me this was only the beginning. “If you are good and don’t whimper too much you may get to suck on my toes”, Miss said, knowing that my foot fetish is one sure way to reward me. “Heck, if you are really good you may get even more foot action, and not just from me”

This sure is a way to motivate me. I did my very best not to make a sound as Miss moves on to the studded paddle.. and other implements, as it would turn out.

“It has to be bruised and purple”, I heard somebody say. “Of course”, Miss replies, to my astonishment. “He won’t be able to sit for at least a day!”

Since I am good Miss actually rewards me by sticking her toes into my mouth. Her foot supported on a stool in front of my face. While am enjoying this so much the spanking continues. I would be lying if I didn’t enjoy this but it’s really severe! I can’t see who is delivering them but they seem even harder.

“Oh, I think I forgot about the wormhole”, Miss says. She quickly received some helping hands to spread my ass cheeks and hold them apart so as to provide easy access to my asshole. And there is the hit! That hurts! So much!

The humiliation and vulnerability and the fact that everyone can see is turning me on so much, I am dripping pre-cum. Another girls toes are pushed under my nose now. I am rock hard and throbbing, but nobody even touches my penis, although it is very accessible, hanging over the edge of the bench.

Just as I am thinking this I feel a sharp pain in my balls. Wowsa!! Then a few quick strokes to my penis after which another hard spank goes to my almost exploding balls. I almost scream but I am able to control myself.

“Such a good worm”, Miss says. As I am smelling the toes in my face the spanks abruptly stop and I hear some stuff happening behind me. I want to look but then I see Miss appear in front of me. She is wearing a strap-on! The other girl moves away and the large dildo is pushed into my mouth without warning. “Lubricate this good for me worm”, Miss says, “for this is all the lubrication you will get”.

As I am sucking I feel more action done to my penis and balls. Spanks, pulls and squeezes mostly, but even a few strokes here and there. Miss made it clear how dangerous this is. I am so sensitive when I’m this horny and I am definitely NOT allowed to cum! The most I can “hope” for is a ruin but I hate ruins so much I’d rather stay denied.

Somebody is rubbing the head of my penis now. “Polishing the apple” it is also called. Holy mother of God that is SO torturous! Torturous in a weirdly pleasurable way but also something I can NOT continue to do to myself. I just stop because it becomes to much but now… the rubbing CONTINUES!
For some reason this is less risky than stroking me but the rubbing still stops after a minute or so.

“Okay guys, it’s time to really work the wormhole now”, Miss said.

My ass is on fire as Miss moves over to my rear end again. Someone spits on my asshole and works what feels like a finger inside. Then two… then three, working my hole, twirling them around inside it.
I try to look back but can’t see who’s doing it. But I can definitely feel that now the dildo is entering me. Or IS it the dildo!? It is, right? Surely it is Miss fucking me now and not some… guy? I definitely hope so!

Whatever it was I was being ass fucked. Surely and severely, faster and harder… “I think we do need more lube”, I hear Miss say, which was then promptly added.
As I am being fucked another girl appears in front of me. She spreads her ass cheeks and then pushes her crack into my face! “Lick her asshole”, Miss ordered. My god this was so degrading!

After all the fucking and a short break I find myself lying on my back on a low cushioned table. I am securely tied again, except for my legs and feet. A woman walks over me barefoot, trampling me, ending on my face on which she remains standing with both her feet for several minutes. She then squats down for the grand final: sitting down… on my face!

As she sits there, giving me only short opportunities to breath, she grabs my ankles and pulls them up in the air and to the sides. She holds them like that as she remains comfortably seated on her human chair. I now feel fingers working my butthole again. More this time.. a thumb is added… and lots and lots of lube. It is a fist this time. A whole fucking fist! Inside my ass! Moving around and thus proving to the gloating audience that a wormhole will devour pretty much anything in its path!

I let out a muffled scream.

“What’s the matter, little worm?” Miss says. “It’s not like I’m using my foot…”

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 06-29-2019 at 10:02 PM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, facesitting, feet, fisting, foot fetish, pegging, play party, rimjob, spanking