Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Which three dares will I do?
1 11 28.95%
2 8 21.05%
3 18 47.37%
4 14 36.84%
5 6 15.79%
6 20 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2020, 03:43 PM   #1
the_diaper_darer

Default Diaper Dare Lost

Hello all. I recently lost this dare to Juanmessy:

loser must start a poll with 6 diaper punishments set by the winner the loser has to do the three that received the most votes and winner have to do one of the remaining 3 dares, loser pick that dare.

I will post the dares here and the numbers for each date in the poll above. Voting will last for 48 hours.

1. go for a long walk like a least 30 min from your home. wet your diaper and put 5 food items in it. one has to be cold, one stinky, one warm , one liquid and the last one you chose. when everything is in you can go home.

2. Double diaper up and do an enema. Lock a pair of locking plastic pants around your waist for 6 hours then put on a onesie.

3. Put on four diapers with holes in the inner three. Wear this until you feel that you have adequately filled that fourth diaper. If you drink a lot of water you just might be able to fill it in 24 hours. However, it will probably be closer to 2 days. The diapers must be used for everything and you may not take it off. Use tape to hold up the diaper if it starts to get too heavy.

4. The big boy challenge. Take a enema and then diaper up. You must prove you aren't a baby by keeping your diapers clean for 45 mins after the diaper goes on. If you make it the full 45 mins, congrats! You aren't a baby. You still aren't allowed to change until you get my permission, so good luck with that, but at least you've proven you aren't a baby. If you were a little baby and pooped your diaper uncontrollably, we'll obviously you aren't old enough to be a big boy. You must spend the next week diapered whenever possible. No adult entertainment for the first 12 hours, only baby tv shows, blocks, toys, baby music ect. You must eat 3 full meals of nothing but baby food, no adult food allowed. Bedtime is at 8pm with lullabies playing in the background all night. Also you aren't old enough to change yourself, so during that 12 hours of baby time, you will require me to do diaper checks to make sure you are dry. Telling me you need a change will be meet with a longer wait and punishment. No changing without my express permission. After the 12 hours you are allowed to be a big boy again, but still wear diapers the rest of the week.

5. wear a diaper under your clothes to a park. Find a hidden spot and pull your pants/shorts/skirt down to expose your diaper and empty your bladder then send a pic.

6. The day before this dare you're going to eat as much as you can and really get that feeling that you've had too much. Just don't go to the bathroom, unless you have to piss.

The next day, get yourself a nice suppository, get your diaper on and some nice tight and preferably light coloured pants. With some nice quick acting laxatives it's now time to head to town, find yourself a nice well traveled area and stay in that area for 2 hours. If you somehow manage to hold it, you get to decide where you want to let go. If you couldnt hold it, take the long route back home. When you're home you can change.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:03 PM   #2
DMC

Default Piggy

I vote for #6. But I feel foods should be added ... Like three nasty, messy foods.

limits, extreme public, anal sex, being arrested, loosing my job, large anal insertions. Broken bones, amputations.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 05:45 PM   #3
the_diaper_darer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC View Post
I vote for #6. But I feel foods should be added ... Like three nasty, messy foods.
I can go ahead and add that when I do the dare.

Only a few more hours left to vote!

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, bet, diaper, sissy