Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2020, 04:36 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default 23/f hidden public nipple torture

Hi everyone. I am trying to get a little out of my comfort zone and I want to try some hidden public dares. Specifically nipple torture ones. If its possible when you make your dares I would like options to increase the difficulty.

Here is my idea. Post your dares with 3 levels easy, medium and hard. Easy will be 1 point and not really risky at all. Medium will be 3 points and a little risky but not too risky. And hard will be 5 points and either risky or extra painful making it harder to hide. If I think a dare is too hard i pay offer to do it for more points

My goal is to get to 50 points in this thread. So lets get started. Btw i have size 14a titties so they are a little too small too tie

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 10-26-2020, 04:53 PM   #2
shadow113

1. Put clothes pins on your nipples cover them how you want and go for a walk in a park or or someplace public.

2. Put clothes pins on your nipples, put on a tight fitting shirt qoth no bra so the clips show a bit. Go for a walk in a park or mall or some place public.

3. Grab 2 clothes pins and go for a walk in a public place. find a semi hidden spot, remove your shirt and bra and put the clothes pins on your nipples. Put your shirt back on leaving the bra off and finnish your walk.

Have fun!
toys: 1 medium vibrating butt plug.
1 Remote controlled Lovense Hush
1 masturbation sleeve.
M 51
Kik- Taxi110

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91770
shadow113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:54 PM   #3
shadow113

1. Put clothes pins on your nipples cover them how you want and go for a walk in a park or or someplace public.

2. Put clothes pins on your nipples, put on a tight fitting shirt with no bra so the clips show a bit. Go for a walk in a park or mall or some place public.

3. Grab 2 clothes pins and go for a walk in a public place. find a semi hidden spot, remove your shirt and bra and put the clothes pins on your nipples. Put your shirt back on leaving the bra off and finnish your walk.

Have fun!
1 masturbation sleeve.
M 51
Kik- Taxi110

PM Dares
Old 10-26-2020, 04:57 PM   #4
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Am I allowed to go back and get my bra after if I choose hard?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 10-26-2020, 05:00 PM   #5
shadow113

Yes but you must wait 30 minutes, the clothes must be on when you go back.
1 masturbation sleeve.
M 51
Kik- Taxi110

PM Dares
Old 10-26-2020, 05:23 PM   #6
shadow113

Pic prof or a written report on the dare you choose.
1 masturbation sleeve.
M 51
Kik- Taxi110

PM Dares
Old 10-26-2020, 05:26 PM   #7
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I will be giving written reports for all the dares I receive and complete

Old 10-27-2020, 05:37 AM   #8
Luthor
getDare Sweetheart

Easy: P. Use the ones that stay in place the most. Try to get two in the nipple area and four in the surrounding areas, if not able: repeat with each object 3 times.

Put on whatever you want. Go to a public place wearing attire of your choice. Attach clothespins directly and securely to your nipple-- until they can't fall off by movement only. With your hands behind you, rub against something until they detach. Don't repeat the type of thing you rub on. Repeat again for binder clips, and once with the clips with teeth. They must all be done in a single visit.

Medium: Like easy, but wear a bra over them. Take off everything but the bra when you work to rub the clips off. You can only try while you can see someone nearby.

Hard: Like medium, but handcuff your hands behind you before attempting to rub them off. You can only try while you can hear someone nearby talking (in addition to seeing a potentially different someone)

Likes: Orgasm Control, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Bondage & Self Bondage, Hypnosis & Mind Control
Limits: Pictures/Video, Public, Exposure
Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 05:50 AM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

I think this one would qualify as a medium or hard one: go to a busy place (well, as far as those still exist, but a park or shopping mall will do). Bring some small pads you can put in your bra, for example a make-up removal pad, strong tape that you cannot tear apart using just your hands, a knife/pair of scissors, and capsacain cream or a bottle of very hot sauce.

In a place that's at least a 5 minute walk from your bike/car/public transport/other "place of safety" find a public bathroom and put a nice amount of hot sauce/capsacain cream on the pads. Make sure they're nearly soaked. Then cut off a large piece of the tape and take off your bra. Use the tape to secure the pads right over your nipples, and make sure there's enough tape that you cannot easily take it off without undressing.

Now leave the toilets and enjoy the walk back to your car/travelling home.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:34 PM   #10
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow113 View Post

2. Put clothes pins on your nipples, put on a tight fitting shirt qoth no bra so the clips show a bit. Go for a walk in a park or mall or some place public.

Have fun!
Ok so to start off i opted for the medium task. I walked a half mile in the park before walking home. I wore a tight black tank top and no bra. It sort of looked like i had my nipples pierced by the imprint on the shirt. A few people passed but nobody made any comments. 1 guy seemed like he noticed my itty bitty titty clamps but i couldnt be sure

Thanks for this dare! Feel free to post again if you come up with more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
Easy: P. Use the ones that stay in place the most. Try to get two in the nipple area and four in the surrounding areas, if not able: repeat with each object 3 times.

Put on whatever you want. Go to a public place wearing attire of your choice. Attach clothespins directly and securely to your nipple-- until they can't fall off by movement only. With your hands behind you, rub against something until they detach. Don't repeat the type of thing you rub on. Repeat again for binder clips, and once with the clips with teeth. They must all be done in a single visit.

Medium: Like easy, but wear a bra over them. Take off everything but the bra when you work to rub the clips off. You can only try while you can see someone nearby.

Hard: Like medium, but handcuff your hands behind you before attempting to rub them off. You can only try while you can hear someone nearby talking (in addition to seeing a potentially different someone)

Ok so i’m not sure how this will count. I went with easy for this one but the binder clips grip much to well to be rubbed off. I gave it a good go and one lady definitely saw me put new clamps on but i wasnt able to get the binders off. I think I should still get the point since i did get the other 2 sets off.

Thanks for the dare!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
I think this one would qualify as a medium or hard one: go to a busy place (well, as far as those still exist, but a park or shopping mall will do). Bring some small pads you can put in your bra, for example a make-up removal pad, strong tape that you cannot tear apart using just your hands, a knife/pair of scissors, and capsacain cream or a bottle of very hot sauce.

In a place that's at least a 5 minute walk from your bike/car/public transport/other "place of safety" find a public bathroom and put a nice amount of hot sauce/capsacain cream on the pads. Make sure they're nearly soaked. Then cut off a large piece of the tape and take off your bra. Use the tape to secure the pads right over your nipples, and make sure there's enough tape that you cannot easily take it off without undressing.

Now leave the toilets and enjoy the walk back to your car/travelling home.
You didnt put a difficulty for this so i’ll consider it a medium. I walked for 5-6 minutes away from my house and then the pads coated in hot sauce. I tapped them on and turned back around. At first it wasnt bad but after about 2-3 minutes i started to feel an itchy burn. By the time i got home i was clawing at them to get them off. This was much harder and hotter than i thought it would be.

Thanks!

Keep the dares coming. I’m up to 7 of my 50 points!

Old 10-29-2020, 07:02 AM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Hi everyone. I am trying to get a little out of my comfort zone and I want to try some hidden public dares. Specifically nipple torture ones. If its possible when you make your dares I would like options to increase the difficulty.

Here is my idea. Post your dares with 3 levels easy, medium and hard. Easy will be 1 point and not really risky at all. Medium will be 3 points and a little risky but not too risky. And hard will be 5 points and either risky or extra painful making it harder to hide. If I think a dare is too hard i pay offer to do it for more points

My goal is to get to 50 points in this thread. So lets get started. Btw i have size 14a titties so they are a little too small too tie
Tack bra one size too small and lockable at the back. 3 points per day worn.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:05 PM   #12
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Tack bra one size too small and lockable at the back. 3 points per day worn.
Thank you for this. I wore the tack bra all day yesterday. I will say I had to slightly make a modification to this and I hope it is acceptable. Because of my small tits I dont have a bra that is truly 1 size too small because I dont think they exist... so as an alternative I took the pads out of 1 bra filled it with tacks and then put it into my oldest sports bra which was the tightest bra I had.

At first the tacks were annoying but bearable. Then I had to go out to the store and this is where I realized it might be a problem. Walking around was difficult. Every step i could feel my tits move slightly into more tacks. Even driving was a little tough because when I made turns my arms would graze my chest and dig in those tacks a bit more.

I am home alone all day today so I am wearing the tack bra again as I write this. This will make 6 points. Hopefully I get some other tasks to do today and tomorrow.

Keep them coming!

Old 10-31-2020, 03:38 PM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Thank you for this. I wore the tack bra all day yesterday. I will say I had to slightly make a modification to this and I hope it is acceptable. Because of my small tits I dont have a bra that is truly 1 size too small because I dont think they exist... so as an alternative I took the pads out of 1 bra filled it with tacks and then put it into my oldest sports bra which was the tightest bra I had.

At first the tacks were annoying but bearable. Then I had to go out to the store and this is where I realized it might be a problem. Walking around was difficult. Every step i could feel my tits move slightly into more tacks. Even driving was a little tough because when I made turns my arms would graze my chest and dig in those tacks a bit more.

I am home alone all day today so I am wearing the tack bra again as I write this. This will make 6 points. Hopefully I get some other tasks to do today and tomorrow.

Keep them coming!

Well done. Hurt, didn't it? LOL! Maybe now try rubbing some Ralgex/Bengay/IcyHot into those nips. Or even Tabasco.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 10-31-2020 at 03:40 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #14
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Just as an update i am still taking dares. I wore my tack bra for a few more days but i would like some other tasks so please keep them coming

The following user says Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 05-24-2021, 01:15 AM   #15
Mr_Huntsman

Hmmmm.....how to keep it where you can complete it.

Easy: Take a pair of tweezers any pair will work. Position it over the nipple. The take a piece of string or dental floss and begin to wrap it around the tweezers. You should wrap the string/floss really tight for more pinching. Wear tight shirt no bra go for a really long walk in park making sure it can be seen that you have something on your nipples. At least a couple hours.

Medium: take 2 small squares of paper towel or wash cloth that you cut and soak them in hot sauce. Then take the squares and place them under any clamp, clothes pins, or tweezers you like so that there is a square on the top or bottom of your nipple between the clamps. Again tight shirt. Go for a walk at park, visible under shirt, not less than 45 minutes more if you can handle it.

Hard: take 4 small squares of paper towel or wash cloth that you cut and soak them in hot sauce. Then take the squares and place them under any clamp, clothes pins, or tweezers you like so that there is a square on the top aAND bottom of your nipple between the clamps.
Same as before, tight clothes, walk in the park, wonder how long you can last. 😈😈

Btw my Sub has to completely strip to the waist to remove anything if she is unable to wait till she gets home. Regardless of who is around.

PM the details. Would love to see if you lasted longer than my pain Slut.
Mr_Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hiddenpublic, nipple torture, tit punishments, torture