Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-31-2020, 03:26 PM   #1
MWYC

Male 36/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

36/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

First of all let me say thank you for reading my advert.
Are you ready for a new lockdown?? Something I need to say at the start is that I am not looking for an all encompassing, total control relationship. If that is what you are after good luck in finding someone, but it is not me. What I am looking for is someone who regularlyish wants to meet up online for some scheduled fun. In that respect I think I am looking for a submissive rather than a slave. I have had a couple of people respond who are completely into the lifestyle and, whilst I see the merits of this, this is not me. If you are looking for someone to chat with each and every day please keep looking. If you are looking for an ongoing, but less consuming relationship then please keep reading

About me
I am 36 years old and live in the UK. I am experienced, having had a couple of slaves over the past few years. My last online submissive met someone in real life and we parted very amicably. All relationships have been online. I like to think of myself as respectful, literate, creative and polite. I do however enjoy getting what I want!

I think it is important to highlight at this point (even if it does mean blowing my own trumpet) is that most people feel I am a nice person. I feel that to have the honor of dominating someone is very special and that the submissive should be treated with respect. As such I have not and probably never will verbally abuse anyone (online or in real life), and I respect everyone's limits and request that you respect mine

What do I like?
I think my kink comes from the idea of control. I find it very arousing to know that someone is doing something because I have told them to do it. This is even more so if it is something that they are not to keen on actually doing (as opposed to doing something that they really do not want to do). There is something about this idea that I find intensely erotic and I hope to chat with someone who feels similar (but obviously in the other direction)

I am less attracted to certain areas of dominance than others (for example the whole idea of scat disgusts me), although I am willing to give most things a try. I like to adjust my commands to the likes and desires of the submissive. I want you to enjoy being controlled.

I am also a fan of lingerie. I believe that any female form is incredibly beautiful, but, that a lady wearing the right lingerie is actually much more attractive than that same lady completely nude (although I have nothing against nudes). As such if we decide that we wish to try this sort of relationship you need to be prepared to spend time in lingerie.

I also like the submissive I play with to have some control and input. I do not like the sort of person who, when they submit, expect to be told to do absolutely everything from breathing upwards. Despite this there may be times when I provide specific instructions about what you wear, do, go (in line with your limits) and in such circumstances I expect obedience.

The sort of activities I like include, but are not limited to:
Orgasm control and denial
Repeated orgasms
Light bondage
Lingerie / Modelling
Light masochism
Public (but not stupid) exhibitionism. This could be public online or public in real life
Lingerie
Begging
Insertions
Toys
Lingerie

Who am I looking for?

Firstly I am not looking for a full time online slave. I am looking for a submissive who has time once or twice a week for an online 'meet-up'.
I am not too worried about age or figure as, as stated above, my kink comes from control so a willingness to be controlled is vital.
This is a two way relationship. I expect to discuss and agree what our limits are and I will stick to them. I also expect input from my submissive regarding what they want to get out of the experience so it can be fun and fulfilling for both of us.
You must own either a webcam or a digital camera and a microphone. I respect if you do not wish to reveal your face but I will require proof of completion of the commands. I may also require you to send me audio files from time to time.
Ideally you will be fairly close to GMT in time zone as, for example, a West Coast American time zone will be pretty hard to manage. This is not a hard rule and might be flexible for the right person.
You must be happy posing in (and out of) lingerie.
You must also have your own voice, desires, kinks and fantasies. This is fun for both of us and as such needs input from both parties
I am also exploring an interest in animal play at the moment

Why choose me?
I would like to say a lot of great things about me but to be honest that would be really big headed. If what I am into is what you are into great. If not, I hope you find someone who does like the same sort of thing. That being said I am a nice guy, honest!

What to do next
If this sounds of interest please PM me with the following details and we can then chat.

Name:
Location (not specific country or timezone is fine):
Why you have responded/What caught your interest:
A good time to get in touch:
Anything else that you think might be important. No one line replies please

PS
In case you are wondering MWYC stands for My Wish is Your Command and the avatar of Jafar is there because I thought of the name whilst watching Aladdin. Gotta love that genie!

Advertisements
Kink Talk