Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #16
sluttykat

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Hi,

1. Describe your eye color and hair color in detail? - Blue eyes and blonde
2. Whats your current body hair - are you shaved? - i keep it clean, so yes
3. Please describe how your nipples look like? - they are bigger than usual i think. what more you want to know.
4. Please describe how your pussylips and clit look like? - like how it would look for a 19 year old girl. Not looking at types of pussy and describing mine as one
5. Please describe how you asshole looks like? - as i told about pussy, i can just tell guys like it and so do i
6. Whats your favorite panty color? - red or even black
7. Whats your favorite panty material? - i prefer g-strings so something soft
8. Do you get very wet easily? - depends on mood
9. Which is your favorite movie? - i did like american classic of godfather or devil wears prada, titanic, many more.
Hope you like these answers.

Slutty Kat
kik: slutkatrina
Toys: Do not own any. Figuring out how to make some money for it.
Loves/Likes
Spanking, body Writing, humiliation, degradation, anal, public, dress control, sex, dating
Dislikes
Typical BDSM punishments, Corner Time and Edges
Limits
Pictures, videos, Cam/voice chat, Blood, Permanent damage, Scat/pee, Clothespeg
sluttykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 09:49 AM   #17
sluttykat

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Thanks for your answers Kat.
If you were to describe yourself in 5 words, what you'd they be? - energetic, fun, sexy, smart, spontaneous
What would get get pierced if you were to? - i would if i have too, maybe my belly
Would you ever trade sex for something you wanted, like sex toys, a ride somewhere, clothes? - i don't think so i would
What are you looking for on Getdare? Are you planning on doing any dares? - i am thinking of doing dares but not getting an idea of what type of dares i should be asking. Suggestions are welcome.
Happy to answer more.

Slutty Kat
Loves/Likes
Spanking, body Writing, humiliation, degradation, anal, public, dress control, sex, dating
Dislikes
Limits
Old 09-13-2020, 12:46 AM   #18
Marshall_235

I'd just suggest asking for dates involving things that excite you the most and maybe push your boundaries a little. Maybe start a thread asking for dares to do in public or challenges to do whilst going about your day to day. You can set a general theme to the dates and also let people know the sort of level of things you'd be willing to try. I'd be happy to PM you a couple of dare ideas if you want?

Also, what's your current living set up? Do you share a house with anyone? Would you involve them in dares? What is near where you live? Is there a pool, park, woods, library?
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 02:23 AM   #19
sluttykat

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
I'd just suggest asking for dates involving things that excite you the most and maybe push your boundaries a little. Maybe start a thread asking for dares to do in public or challenges to do whilst going about your day to day. You can set a general theme to the dates and also let people know the sort of level of things you'd be willing to try. I'd be happy to PM you a couple of dare ideas if you want?

Also, what's your current living set up? Do you share a house with anyone? Would you involve them in dares? What is near where you live? Is there a pool, park, woods, library?

Thank you for your suggestion, this was very helpful. I would love to get some ideas around dares in PM.

I am sharing apartment with few girls and guys. We know each other well, i might involve them if it is interesting and will be willing to talk to them about it. I have a park and library near where i live. With a small time on transport, i also have access to beach area.

Slutty Kat
Loves/Likes
Dislikes
Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk