Old 11-26-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default My Longest Nude Walk

This is a story about my longest walk that I did about 5 years ago. Also what led to it.

Okay a little back story. I had always had desires to get naked in public but was never brave enough. I had gotten some advice from someone on here that the best thing to do is just go for it and that's basically it.

I had done a few walks about the place but I was wearing runners (sneakers) while doing it and as stupid as it sounds, I felt I was cheating.

I had been chatting to an Irish girl and told her about my walks. She didn't believe me, so I bet her that I would walk to my shop and back naked. The story about that I have already uploaded but here is the link.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91126

After I had done that, she just thought I was funny but we never really stayed in touch.

During all that time I had been chatting to a girl from California and I kept telling her about all I had done. I also told her about the other girl and walking to the shops.

She knew I liked doing walks but I kept asking her to dare me. Eventually she came with, go for an hour long walk around your neighbourhood naked.

Also I don't know if she asked for this but it was decided that I would do it barefoot as well.

Now I live with my parents but for some reason they had gone to bed early. I snuck downstairs at about 12am and waited till it got less busy but by half past I had lost my patience.

It probably wasn't the best idea I've had but I went out the back and around the side of the house. I stripped myself off, opened the gate and had another look to see if the coast was clear.

The funny this is, at that hour. It seems so quiet, like no one is around but obviously there are still people out and about. I stepped out of the comfort of the gate onto my road. I walked up a bit and then straight away I heard a sound......it was a car. I know I was supposed to be casual but lost my cool and hid behind a nearby car.

I was not going to be deterred though, I keep walking and was soon at my shop, that only took 5 minutes. I pressed on and like I thought it was pretty quiet. I was soon at a path which was secluded, it was only going to be part of the way but it gave me time to gather my thoughts.

I couldn't believe what I was doing and I was getting further from my clothes. One thing I hadn't considered was how dirty this particular path was and my feet were even getting sticky.

I pressed on though, I had been out for roughly 20 minutes at this stage. I had left my house and crossed my house estate to another (where the path was). I was now out of the cover of the path and back in the well lit housing estate.

It's was still very quiet and was getting more comfortable. My plan was to be as comfortable as possible but even though I wasn't hard I couldn't help play with myself a bit. It was nearly 30 minutes at this stage and I figure great I was half way there.

Then I turned the corner and headlights........All I could think was to find something to hide behind. I went to a car to was in a cul de sac behind me but then the car pulled into that same cul de sac. I was pretty big but I was still so nervous. I heard people talking but I couldn't make anything out.

I just decided to make a run for it and dashed around the corner to the cover of another car but the worst part was the same car came around the corner. They had stopped a junction. I figured they would just pull out soon, to add to this two more cars came from either direction. When they went the other car didn't leave. I just wanted to go home but then someone got out the car.

Then I heard a woman voice calling to me "are you okay?". I didn't respond but she asked again. Now I was crouched down behind a car and all I could think was if she comes over to me, how stupid am I going to look.

I took a deep breath and stepped out from my cover. Then I casually walked over to this woman, I didn't even cover. I mean she probably had already seen all of me anyway. I went over and told her yes I was alright.

She just seemed glad that I was okay and went to get back into her car. Before she went I did tell her that I actually liked this kind of stuff. She seemed confused and let me go on merry way. I got the feeling though she kept an eye on me the whole way though.

I didn't look back much but I did notice the car stays for a good bit. Whether it was cause she wanted to make sure I was safe or she liked what she saw. I'm guessing the first one though.

After all the drama I had been through, I didn't take much time getting home. I simply jogged back pretty damn quick and almost got seen again on my way back. There was a guy walked up my road, I'm pretty sure I hid and he didn't see me. I can never be sure though.

I got home and what I clocked up as 35 minutes in total that I was out for and to be honest I'm happy with that. It's insane now when I think back. I haven't done anything much that was that crazy since.

I often wonder though what that woman thought of me and also whether there was more than one person in the car. Not much I can do about, so no point worrying.

I know this was a long story but if you got to this point, thank you for taking the time to read it all. I hope you liked it.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 11-28-2015, 07:04 PM   #2
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Nude walk

Great story sounds like a rush. I had a similar experience but mine was an older couple
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 03:48 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 View Post
Great story sounds like a rush. I had a similar experience but mine was an older couple
Oh trust me it really was, oh did you upload a story on here about it?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 12-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #4
jennifer_mc

Very hot story Andrew, shame you haven't done it since.
jennifer_mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:58 PM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer_mc View Post
Very hot story Andrew, shame you haven't done it since.
Thank you Jennifer. I just got scared and it's been too long.

I was a kid at the time, couldn't dream of being that brave now.

My Real Experiences

Old 08-29-2016, 04:44 PM   #6
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

This is so hot!! You are so brave for being able to do that! My favorite part is when you were caught

SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 04:47 PM   #7
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyPig View Post
This is so hot!! You are so brave for being able to do that! My favorite part is when you were caught
Ha ha of course that was your favourite part, I actually seen that woman not long after. She just smiled at me.

It was one wild walk and I am still proud of it

My Real Experiences

Old 09-06-2016, 10:35 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Fun story, but you didn't complete the entire hour you were dared to. What did you tell your friend?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:40 PM   #9
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Fun story, but you didn't complete the entire hour you were dared to. What did you tell your friend?
I know but trust me this was daring enough, I hadn't had more than enough fun doing it.

I told her the truth and to be honest she couldn't believe I walked for as long as I did anyway, so she didn't care that I didn't walk for an hour.

My Real Experiences

Old 02-16-2017, 02:14 PM   #10
Darkmark

That's a great story!

Limits: not many... Anything permanent, illegal, immoral, impractical

every person who PMs me has immediate control over how and where I next edge
Darkmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:20 PM   #11
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmark View Post
That's a great story!
Cheers, thanks for the comment

My Real Experiences

Old 03-16-2017, 04:23 PM   #12
kila
getDare Succubus

Omg..................... how? How did your younger self get the strength to do this?!! That's so insane! And so hot. LOL I wonder what that woman was thinking when she saw you... do you still think back to that day when she caught you often or not anymore? So much adrenaline!

Glad you had fun doing it! Shame that you're not accepting dares anymore :P

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #13
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post
Omg..................... how? How did your younger self get the strength to do this?!! That's so insane! And so hot. LOL I wonder what that woman was thinking when she saw you... do you still think back to that day when she caught you often or not anymore? So much adrenaline!

Glad you had fun doing it! Shame that you're not accepting dares anymore :P
It took time to build up the confidence to be honest but well worth it. I did see her after the event and she just smiled. Although I've not seen her since, maybe she moved away.

I do still think about it and also how it could have been more daring (pm me for details)

I really did, it was wild. I'd only ever consider dares in real life I think

My Real Experiences

Old 11-29-2018, 11:58 AM   #14
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster

I've been caught before, it is so embarrassing at the time but so much of a turn on when I think back to it.

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 01:40 PM   #15
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosster View Post
I've been caught before, it is so embarrassing at the time but so much of a turn on when I think back to it.
I feel the same, I'm glad that I did walk out casually to her in hindsight

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk