Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: what happens next
let Jane free with shock colar in place in wilderness and hunt her down 22 59.46%
make Jane change into were wolf and stop her returning to human form 1 2.70%
let her free to continue depraved life 6 16.22%
another torturered sex session but kill her at the end 12 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2018, 08:37 AM   #1
jane@

Default Hunting a werewolf

Hunting a werewolf This story was written with The Hunter and stimulated a chat session: find pictures in the Album Werewolf (link https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14345)

Hope you enjoy -comment re what next -

John had suspicious that his co-worker jane was actually a werewolf, he had noticed small hints in her behaviour and by talking with her but he needed more evidence before he could act. John had been a hunter for many years going after bear and spending large amounts of money to hunt large predators in other parts of the world. Then he went on a were wolf hunt it hunt had been different from anything he had hunted before more thrilling and difficult than any game he had before but had expected as much when he understood it was real. What he had not expected was the arousal he felt seeing the werewolf thrashing and writhing in pain as it was wrapped up in a net laced with silver thread. He could feel his heart racing and himself getting stiff however he was not able to explore his new found pleasure due to the company he had that night. Since then he had decided he had to experience it again. He had a job as a foreman at a small factory that had a large worker turn he knew he would be able to meet a lot of people and have the time to investigate them. He kept a silver pen as well as a vase of wolfs bane on his desk watching the workers closely as they came around. Now he had the perfect target a woman that he suspected of being a werewolf but he needed to know more and it was not long before he got his chance.

She was hosting a party John showed up early to learn the lay out of her home - he was able to break away and made his way into Jane's room . In her bedroom he found a wolf or dog shaped dildo -still sticky with her juices lupine smell. He also found pictures of Jane with a dog named Sir but what caught his attention was when he looked through her jewellery no silver! It was enough to convince him to track her further.

Knowing that Jane's behaviour would change as it got closer to the blood moon he decided to follower her to see what she would do. At work he put GPS tracker on the underside of her car -
Then he waited keeping track of her movements eventually something odd - she was headed out into the large state park a space with plenty of open empty woods to hide in. Knowing the area he found a ridge a good ways away from where she was parking then using inferred cameras with a powerful zoom he waited and watched. he watched as she turned and felt his excitement growing but he waited he was out here alone he would have to wait knowing that she would be at her weakest as soon as she turned back to human. He spent hours watching then as it got to early morning he began to move driving down toward her vehicle getting there just as a naked Jane came running along the track and was caught like a frightened animal in his head lights. he quickly got out of his truck and moved over to her pretending to be concerned for her and keeping the head lights on her so she could not see his face well.

As I ran towards my car exhausted after the changes werewolf and back in a short time. I was blinded by the headlights of a car stopping in my naked state I was shocked to see John what was he doing here? he said "what are you doing out here what happened” he moved towards me. I tried to cover my breasts and to come up with a reason why I was out in the breaking dawn naked and covered in dirt. He was smiling as he approached and then I felt the she was finally able to see his face and the large grin it was too late he had me by the arm and quickly jammed a stun gun against my naked belly which deliver a massive shock and taking the breath from my lungs and the strength from my legs as I collapsed I felt him hold my arm and before I could resist he stabbed the needle into me. I quickly found the ground coming up to meet me before everything went black. John grinned looking over his catch but quickly collected himself he had work to do.

As he quickly bound Jane he noticed her tattoos confirming she was a werewolf - he had never noticed them before maybe they were a sign she was fighting back and changing to protect herself - John tied Jane tightly going a bit over board but not taking chance he then stuffed her down into the large empty tool box in the back of his truck with a gag ball in her mouth so she could not call out. Then he called a friend he knew that could tow a vehicle explaining that his friend’s car had broken down and asked him to collect it and drop it off at his place since he had to take his friend into town. Before his friend leaving he went through her vehicle to make sure he did not leave any evidence. After getting the reply he wanted he drove back home parking in his garage and dragged her out of the tool box.

I woke up in a cramped container smelling of oil and man the assault had started a change. Suddenly there was light and the lid of the container opened - I tried to lash out but the binding prevented that. I fought as best as could but was too weak from the drug and having freshly turned back to human even though I was reverting again to my true state. John dragged Jane into the basement and pushed a false wall out of the way and took her into his special room he had been constructing just for this day and tossed her into the rather small jail cell he had there it had taken time to get the silver that he bound the bars in but now that he had his prize it was well worth it.

When John returned he could see Jane had developed a tail so was changing she was however sleeping still bound - she had drunk the water from the bowl he had left as was the dog food from the feeding bowls. That was good the food had contained particles of silver it would slow the change and keep her docile - maybe that’s why she was sleeping now.
John looked over his sleepy new pet and grinned to himself it was almost time he quickly set up the metal bench he had made just for this and began to bolt it to the ground in the middle of the room. (loved pic of this) once it was ready he moved to the cage stun gun in hand he entered moving his way to her slowly then quickly grabbing her by the back of the neck in case she had been playing possum. After conforming that she was still docile he dragged her out and set her up on the bench face down on it then bound her hands under it with chains that bolted to the concrete floor. After that he strapped her legs in and tightened the straps over her back locking her in tightly once she was in place he forced a specially made ball gag into her mouth that would stay in place as she turned. Then after checking and being satisfied with the restraints he stuck a needle into Jane's ass wanting her awake he did not want to tame just the women he wanted the beast as well. as she slowly regained conscious he pressed a silver bladed knife flatly against her ass cheek causing a sizzling sound that made her arch her back and growl. John just grinned feeling himself get stiff as he looked over his pet. "Time to wake up bitch its time to make you know your place under your new master." He said confidently as he slapped her red ass cheek hard. "I am going to make sure you know your place beast." I slapped her ass again watching as she began to turn more her body writhing in the restraints. I felt I was waking from a deep sleep slowly coming up from under water trying to swim to the surface but my paws couldn’t pull me up my legs were tied tight (all four) to a metal table. Now I was fully awake and angry there must have been silver in the dog food causing a silver drugged sleep. I knew I would not be strong till I could eliminate it from my body but there was a solid hard but plug in my bum hole. John was here I could smell him - suddenly he grabbed my tail gripping it tightly at the base and holding it to the side so he could watch me as I struggled and turned in my bonds. I heard him say "fuck that’s awesome bitch I have been looking forward to this and I am glad I found you" he laughed to himself the change, slower and more painful than normal from her state but soon she had fully turned still strapped in and muzzle gagged.

Jane was now fully changed her fur stood on end and her fangs dripped saliva in the muzzle gag, her pert human breasts had gone replaced by a row of tears running down her chest each with a hard point pushing through the thinner fur covering her underside. - John slowly stripped letting Jane struggle growling deep in her throat. , he slowly rubbed his cock then stepped back to her and slapped his cock against her ass cheek. Soon he was rubbing his cock up and down her ass and pussy teasingly letting the head slide between her pussy lips. "mm fuck I am so curious I have dreamed about what this would be like" he smiled pulling her tail to the side and then slide his cock down to her pussy pressing slowly letting her feel every bit of it as the head of his cock spread her pussy lips then slowly slide into her. He groaned lightly as he felt her walls squeezing around his cock he was in heaven thinking how he would break her and make her into the perfect pet. Once he was half way inside her he thrust slamming the rest of his cock inside her and pressing hard as he could. then yanked back looking down at his wet cock as her wet linked them together, he quickly slammed back inside her roughly fucking her from behind as he look over her writhing body. He seemed to revel in her growling and yipping as he took his prize he wondered how long it would take to train her to be his perfect doggy slut maybe he could even train her to suck his cock without biting he thought. He spread her ass cheeks roughly and slide a thumb deep inside her his cock throbbing as he listened to her pained muffled howl through her ball gag. soon he was getting close to Cumming his hips moving faster harder slamming in with a wet slap his cock pulsing he pushed his thumb deeply into her ass using it and her tail as a handle as he slammed harder. He was so involved in his pleasure that he did not even stop thrusting as he began to cum but did do his best to time thrust with the ejaculate so that he could spray every drop deeply into her werewolf pussy.

I could not believe he was going to fuck me. Jane was if fact as a human mainly interested in girls and only when forced by her mistress did she have any sort of penetrative sex.

I could smell his lust and heat as he lifted aside my tail and started to penetrate my wolf pussy. Then he was forcing himself cruelly and roughly into me ripping my vaginitis that reformed after each change apart. I could feel blood and juices running down my still remained leg to wet my paw before dripping on the ground. Worse was to cum male human cum erupted inside my pussy hot and sticky - he must have been taking some silver tonic or eating it as the cum burnt and seared the inside of my pussy I was on fire and spas med in an unwanted orgasm as he withdrew splashes of cum burning holes in the fur of my behind. When free i determined i would rip him to shreds with my claws and bite out his throat.

Abridged chat unscripted

33:27] Hunter: finally awake mutt, good i want you to feel every bit of it." I laugh a bit as i grip your ass cheeks tightly.
35:47] Hunter: "you are going to be a good dog after i am done with you" i slap your ass cheek hard then do it again as i pull your tail out of the way with my other hand.
36:40] jane@: feel ass cheeks being pulled roughly apart - snarl and growl though muzzle pain as tail held cruelly up
39:00] Hunter: I smile and let go stepping back you can hear as i am stripping behind you dropping my clothes to the ground. you feel me slap something against your ass cheek a few times before pressing and rubbing it against you. "How is that bitch"
41:39] Hunter: "mm it does not really matter if you want it or not you belong to me now" i press my body against you letting my cock flex and throb against your pussy as my hands slip along your ass and down your sides.
41:56] Hunter: I slide my hands down and around your belly my fingers teasing over your line of nipples.
42:29] Jane@: slight whimper leaves my throat - strength affected by drugs and silver -
44:38] Hunter: I laugh to myself again as i grip your breasts rubbing roughly and rolling them around in my palms. Then I pull back my hips and slam against you pressing my shaft against your pussy moving my waist a bit so that i rub against your feral pussy.
45:24] jane@: i try to think but animal instincts kick in - desire to rip out your throat tear you apart I need to have your cock in me conflicts in my wolf mind which is taking full hold now
47:28] Hunter: (mm here good girl) i grip your breast tightly with my left hand as i move my right back down taking hold of my cock and rubbing it up and down against your pussy lips. "Alright Wolfe its time to make you mine" i rub up and down letting the head slip
47:40] Hunter: between your pussy lips teasing you "why don’t you beg for it"
48:43] Jane@: I push back as far as bonds permit and growl
50:40] Hunter: I grin and slowly press forward letting you feel the head spread your pussy lips and press till i feel your hymen. I grin to myself then thrust slamming hard to tear through it my cock throbbing inside you.
51:10] jane@: sharp pain as hymen torn again for many times not whole anymore but will restore next change - cock feels fat and long but not like a wolf or dog cock no swelling at base to lock us together -
52:56] Hunter: "mm fuck nice and tight bitch i like your wolf cunt" i grin slowly moving now using your pussy slowly so you can feel every inch inside you. Now that my hand is free again i pull out a silver plated knife and press it flatly against your ass cheek.
56:45] Jane@: then a searing pain in my ass like fire distracts me from the pleasure building in my cunt
58:12] Hunter: "mm yeah mutt" i slam harder into you picking up my pace as i slide the knife slowly over your ass cheek still using the flat side of it.
59:44] jane@: feel the fur and flesh on my ass burning as branded by his silver blade - the cock raping my cunt my restrained body arching up against the bonds
02:06] Hunter: I laugh and press my cock deep into you as i put the knife back away. "Mm I love seeing you in pain mutt" i grin gripping your feral tits with my left hand and shaking it roughly tightly gripping. "Fuck I am going to enjoy fucking these dog tits later"
I feel my teats in his hand but then i twist my paw the wrist is thinner than my human one- my talon like claws - easily slit the rope and one foreleg is free i turn to lash out
05:26] Hunter: I quickly lean back and put up a block the restraints, drugs and angle helping to weaken you enough for me to stop you without much trouble. Then I push your arm back down and slam a fist into your side hard. "You better behave mutt"
06:15] Hunter: "or you are going to get a real punishment." i quickly get control of your arm and force it back down this time using a chain to keep it in place. Then I punch your side again.
:07:36] Jane@: my paw forced down and a blow to my side i realise i am week - but my claw at his arm draws blood now a chain
07:59] Jane@: I growl and struggle only forcing his cock deep in me
08:17] Jane@: I am impaled and restrained
09:42] Hunter: I stay still and cover my arm were it was scratched my cock still pulsing inside you and the head of my cock swelling with lust. "I am going to have to train you hard mutt" i lean over you and grab your tits with both hands and pull roughly. *
10:29] Hunter: "fucking tiny tited bitch i will still have fun slapping my cock on them but i might have to have more fun maybe branding" i pinch your nipples pulling them hard
11:04] Jane@: I feel my teats being pulled out and fear the silver knife - the fight seems to spur him on while i become subdues as my climax nears
12:39] Jane@: I feel the knife on my nipple - it sizzles as the point
13:21] Hunter: "oh yeah come on mutt" i let go of your nipples and grab your little tits tightly squeezing till they hurt before i begin to pull hard on them. "I am going to abuse these dumb little tits i am thinking they need some piercings and chains." i then grab
13:47] Hunter: the knife pressing the tip against one of your nipples as i am laying over you back my cock still deep inside you.
[18:15:35] Jane@: my nipple is nearly burn off the smell of brunt flesh permeates the room the pain travels through my chest but my clit is on fire the pain is turning me on
16:21] Jane@: I feel the knife go into my breast as his cock expands inside me
18:16] Hunter: "time to fill your cunt mutt" i move my hips slamming fast and deeply inside you not pulling back much as i hump you. The knife keeps burning as i hold tightly to your other breast then you feel as i begin to cum inside you not stopping my hips as i push my cum deep into your womb
19:01] jane@: i struggle and free my other fore leg but it’s too late his knife angles toward my heart and i let my paw fall to the side
21:02] Hunter: "mm you better be good bitch or you won’t be getting out of here at all. where there is one dumb bitch there is always more after all" i laugh as i keep moving till my climax came to its end pressing my cock deep*
21:28] Hunter: into your pussy and holding my cum inside you "i wonder if a bitch like you can have my offspring"
22:34] jane@: i feel his hot cum spurt inside me but it burns and subdues me - he must have been eating sliver its in his cum- i am weakened by his climax - my climax comes too but it’s not the deep and intense one it should be and i need the silver containing cum is
[18:23:09] Jane@: taking my life force if only he would remove his cock so the cum came out
24:09] Hunter: I sit still a little longer but then yank back my cock making a little suction helping to pull out the cum inside you. "mm fuck how did that feel burning inside your cunt"
26:12] jane@: i feel the cock pull out and cum runs done my leg burning the fur - my cunt and womb are on file i can feel the sperm travel up my uterus and into me
30:20] Hunter: I move around beside you and chain your other paw back down before turning to a table on the other side of the room. Soon I turn around and hold a something down were you can see it.
:31:04] Jane@: I feel my foreleg reattached to the rack and fear what is to come
31:36] Jane@: but I may have been abused and possibly bread but not broken yet
31:51] Hunter: you can see metal rod with some kind of symbol at the end clearly covered and silver. "Alright slut time to mark one of your tits with my crest so everyone knows who owns you" i say as i walk over to you
33:09] jane@: i try to pull away but can’t stop looking at what’s in his hand - marks now if deep enough may come out on my human body assuming i ever change back
34:40] Hunter: I grin but then pause turning back to the table "damn almost forgot this" then i turn back holding a shock collar in my other hand and the brand in my right. Then walked over kneeling beside you and looking up at your tits.
35:20] Hunter: "bigger you dumb mutt but" i say tilting the brand up toward your breast near your belly button and press hard burning over one of your nipples with it.
37:02] jane@: the branding iron pushed in searing the fur burning the shin and muscle - i was marked both in this form and my human form maybe in human form i would have lost a nipple - time would tell
37:51] Jane@: the sock collar had been modified to press three sliver needs into my flesh when activated could see it in his had
39:15] Hunter: "fuck smells like something good cooking" i laugh and slowly pull the brand back. "Now then" I got up and move around to put the collar on you.
42:24] Jane@: as he was distracted while fitting the shock collar over my clit
[18:42:48] Jane@: I pulled both forelegs free and snarling : turned on him
I could see the branding iron just out of his reach- my legs back legs were still fixed in place - rear exposed
43:55] Hunter: I quickly pressed the button for the collar and the silver needles stabbed into the bitch’s clit
44:44] Jane@: the pain was fearful my clit sizzled and burn but i kept moving towards him
46:08] Hunter: I moved behind you and grabbed the back of your neck holding tightly as i press the head of my cock against your anus. "You better behave mutt"
46:24] Jane@: could I rip his neck open he iss thinking of sex- not the branding iron mistake
47:29] Jane@: my talons brushed the skin on his neck - time stood still
49:17] The Hunter: john quickly dropped and grabbed the branding iron turning back and stabbing the iron against her ass as he turned.
49:23] Jane@: I strained to reach him
50:00] Jane@: but felt the branding iron burn its way
51:59] Hunter: he pressed hard pressing the brand hard against her ass cheek burning it in deep before pulling back and pressing it against her anus.
53:02] Jane@: my ass was branded but i still had one last go i ripped off the muzzle and with a snarl
53:41] Jane@: and lunged at him as at the same time he
54:53] Hunter: he pulled the brand away and jammed it into the werewolf’s mouth pushing you back
55:41] Jane@: I pulled away and felt searing pain as John drove the branding iron into my anus past the sphincter deep inside
57:09] Hunter: I pressed it hard thrashing it inside you then press it up into your chest toward your throat.
57:44] Jane@: I lay still the sliver rod sticking out of my anus my tail that had been caught by it burnt and limp
[57:59] Jane@: then I felt him remove it I was still alive and maybe would recover - I could see he had as his cock was hard again
04:10] Hunter: I get up and slap the brand down on your back once then walk around to your muzzle. I then begin to push and knock out teeth to make it a bit safer.
05:08] Hunter: "I am going to make sure you know who owns you bitch." after your teeth are out i press the brand hard onto your back over and over branding almost every inch of your back as i slapped my cock against your head roughly.
05:18] Jane@: my fangs crumbled on the sliver rod , my back was burnt all over I could feel and smell his strength
06:21] Jane@: he was the alpha now - I opened my mouth
06:55] Hunter: I put the brand to the side easily in reach then i pulled your head up opening your muzzle i rubbed my cock along your lips then slammed it deep into your busted muzzle.
07:53] Hunter: "let’s see if you can choke on my cock" i thrust hard pushing my cock deep into your throat even pulling your mouth back open and pushing hard spreading your jaws till your bottom jaw popped out of place.
[19:08:07] Jane@: he forced his cock into my throat only my rough tongue was there to suck and lick it
09:02] Jane@: my jaw was stuck open his cock had full access to my throat and was able to block my breathing completely
09:39] Hunter: "mm try not to die bitch" i grip tightly on your head and push till i am balls deep in your throat making it bulge with my dick. Then I began to move violently face fucking you ramming my length down each time and not letting you breath
10:06] Jane@: I sucked and my throat was in spasm around his meat that was cutting off my air supply
11:45] Hunter: "mm fuck if you live through this you dumb cunt I bet you won’t be trying to fight again will you" i slam deep my balls shifting as they produce more cum. "i wonder if my silver
11:55] Hunter: seed will burn through you"
13:28] jane@: i felt him starting to cum would he withdraw if not his orgasm and the sliver tainted cum would kill me for sure- i sucked hard wanting to leave this place
14:10] The Hunter: I grabbed your ears tightly using them as handles slamming hard over and over abusing your nearly ruined throat before slamming inside and pumping the first jet of cum into your throat. Then pull back Cumming into your mouth then pulled out pressing my
14:39] Hunter: cock against your eye pumping my cum against it as i pressed lightly.
15:46] Jane@: my throat was burn and closing off my tongue swelled up cum in my eye blinded me
[17:21] Jane@: as I was dying - fucked to death - i initiated the change - i would change Jane would feel the pain and suffer some marks but would survive
18:04] Jane@: Jane felt the water hit her she was changing rapidly the pain was intense
20:03] Hunter: "oh changing back now" i grinned spraying the water into your face as i washed some of the silver away. "It does not matter i am still going to keep you and train you to be my good bitch"
20:34] Jane@: i came round in the cell naked bruised and chained like a wolf to the wall with a metal collar to the wall it was dark
20:46] Jane@: the beginning

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
animal-play pain, bondage, forced impregnation, hunting, wolf