Old 08-27-2015, 02:51 AM   #1
Luffy90

Default Prison Island II

First of all, this is a sequel to Prison Island. That being said, it's not a requirement to have read the first one to understand what is going on in this one. The start will once again be more of a build up, but i promise to get it going properly faster than last time. :P

So, this is something i've been considering for a long time, and originally i wanted to start the sequel quite soon after.(Can't believe it's been over 6 months since the first one ended ). I have also scrapped 4 or 5 versions of this story as i tried to find the right way to go about the sequel. But if i don't commit to one, i figured i'd never start it either.

I really appreciate all the positive response i got from the first story. But with that good response, i got hesitant to make a sequel, afraid to dissapoint anyone. But as time went by, i felt mostly dissapointed by myself for not getting back into it sooner. So thanks again for all the good response a lot of you gave me from the first story.

Now onto this new one. I can't promise fixed release times, but i'll try my best to keep it steady. However, i do have a backlog of about 6 chapters to keep the start going at least. I'm also changing up the formatting a little bit to make it easier on the eyes to read, not very big changes though.

And again i very much appreciate feedback, both positive and negative, wheter you want to send it through a PM or in the thread is up to you, but i got a lot of good feedback last time through my PM and i can't say thanks enough, it really helps me learn.

Now enough of my rambling, (sorry) I'll just get it started. I'm really glad to have gotten back into writing.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 08-27-2015, 03:08 AM   #2
Luffy90

Chapter 1

“Hey!” A girl’s voice said.

Ruby opened her eyes up slowly and had to blink a couple of times to get adjusted to the light from the sun above her. Some strange girl she had never seen before was standing over her, poking at her with her foot.

“What's your name?” The girl asked.

Ruby got herself up into a sitting position. She was on a beach, covered with sand and ocean as far as the eye could see. “I... i’m Ruby. Where am i?”

“You’re on The Island, or at least that’s what i call it." The girl answered, looking around her as if she was afraid someone else was close by. "I’m guessing you have a lot of questions. But we’ll get to those eventually, you won’t be leaving this place any time soon. I’m Annie by the way. Nice to meet you.” The girl sat down on her knees next to Ruby and reached out her hand to greet her.

To Ruby’s surprise, the girl was almost naked, only wearing a pair of white panties, or at least what had once been white. She had dark hair that reached just past her shoulders, with matching dark brown eyes. She had a slim body and she wasn’t much taller than Ruby. Her tiny boobs were on full display, and it didn’t look like Annie cared the slightest. Ruby reached out her hand to accept the girl’s greeting. “The Island? The same one i was just in a prison on?” Wait a second. Ruby thought to herself. I was just home. How the heck did i end up here again?

Annie sighed. “Okay, just listen to me for a second. This is probably not the same island you were on before, although i can’t really say for sure since i wasn’t there. But everyone currently on this island comes from some other experiment they did to us. Now, you might not realize this right now as you're probably processing everything, but you have all your memories back now, and you did not have all of them until you arrived here. So it might take a while for your brain to get itself sorted out.”

Trying to understand, Ruby closed her eyes for a second to try and remember. She thought back to the prison, to Kate, and how the two of them won their competition and won their freedom. Then, once she woke up in the hospital she met this girl who she couldn’t recognize. But when she thought back on it here and now, it was clear that it had been the same Kate she knew from the Island. “So... how did i end up here then if i’m supposed to remember everything?” Ruby asked, still confused.

“Right, i almost forgot. Look in your bag.” Annie pointed towards a bag that was laying in the sand next to her.

Dragging the bag closer, Ruby opened it up and looked at the content inside. A note, two water bottles and a white t-shirt.

“You might wanna put that t-shirt on.” Annie said with a smile.

“What?” Ruby hadn’t even realized that she wasn’t wearing anything. She brushed all the sand off of her and slipped the t-shirt over her head. It was large enough to almost reach her knees, so a few sizes too large. She continued to read the note.

“Welcome to this island, your new home for a while. You might not know this, but you asked us nicely to fix your head. And by signing a contract, which you read through at our office, you agreed to sign up for this, aswell as make our previous little experiment completely legal.

Now don’t panic, we are completely confident in your abilities to succeed in this new task, just as you did in your last. The goal here is simple. Get four unique keys. Each of them is marked with a number from one to four.

The rules of this island is simple. Get the keys, then reach the building on the top of the center of the island. Other than that, there are no rules. How you get the keys are up to you.

Everyone here is in the same position as you, and they are also winners of a previous experiment. Be careful who you choose to trust.

Best of luck to you”

Ruby felt tears building up in her eyes. The thought of going through something like this one more time was almost too much.

“Hey...” Annie reached out a hand and placed it on Ruby’s shoulder. “I know it’s a lot to take in right now, but you’re lucky i found you here. Most of us wake up alone. I was just checking the nets to see if we had caught any fish, and then i noticed you in the sand. Come back with me and i’ll take you to our little camp. It’s safer there than out here, and it’s going to turn dark soon.” Annie stood back up and grabbed Ruby’s arm to help her get up on her feet.

Not really having any other options, Ruby followed Annie off the beach and further into the island. The path they walked went deep into the woods, along a small trail that hurt to walk on barefoot. Once they reached a small lake, Ruby could see what appeared to be three small huts on the other side of it.

“That’s our place.” Annie said pointing towards it. “I’ll introduce you to Eric, our leader. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see a new face, specially one as cute as you. I’m sure he’ll also want to explain more of this place to you.”

Ruby just stood there for a second as Annie started walking towards the camp. Be careful who you choose to trust. She remembered the letter tell her. Could she really trust these people? But without really having any other options at this point, she decided to follow.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:27 PM   #3
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome! i read the first story and it's amazing it ended 6 months ago! Can't wait to read more of this one
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:21 AM   #4
Luffy90

Chapter 2

As the two of them got to the small village, Annie stopped and turned to face Ruby. “Look. Before we go in, i just have to explain a few things. Eric might seem a bit over the top sometimes, but he really cares about this place and does his best to keep everyone here safe. So once we get inside, just let me stand for the talking, okay?.”

Ruby responded with a simple nod. "Okay."

“Good. Now follow me.” Annie said and headed over to the small building in the center of the camp, and then started knocking on the door.

“Who is it?” The voice inside asked.

“It's Annie. I’ve brought a new... guest.”

He didn’t respond after that, but a few seconds later the door opened. A naked blonde girl jumped out and hastily walked past them, barely paying any attention to Ruby other than a quick curious look before she left. “Please come in.” Eric said from inside.

Annie signaled with her hand for Ruby to enter first, before following her inside and closing the door behind them. It was a small room, only lit up by the sun shining through the open windows. In the corner stood a large bed made out of what looked like straw, with Eric sitting on it, completely naked with his cock fully erect and in plain view. He had a muscular body, with long dark hair pulled behind his ears to keep it out of his face. “This is Ruby.” Annie started. “I found her on the beach when i went to check on the nets. It's her first day here.”

Ruby just held her hand up, waving, trying her best to avoid staring.

Eric’s eyes studied Ruby up and down before he turned his attention towards Annie. “Thanks Annie, i’ll take it from here. Leave us please.”

“But... i just thought i should---” Annie started, before getting interrupted by Eric.

“I appreciate your thought, but i’d like to speak to our guest in private.” Eric just kept his eyes on Annie, waiting for her to leave. She reluctantly agreed to leave and stepped outside, leaving Ruby alone with him. “So, Ruby was it? Please take a seat next to me here. I'm sure your feet are hurting from all the walking.” He patted his hand on the bed next to him.

Ruby hesitated for a second, but walked over to him and sat down, keeping her eyes away from him.

“You don’t have to be so shy” Eric placed his hand on Ruby’s thigh. “It’s not everyday we get a new face around here.” He started sliding his hand further up her thigh, slowly.

“What... what are you doing?” Ruby asked with a nervous voice.

“Sorry.” He pulled his hand off her leg. “It’s hard to stop old habits, we haven’t had any new ones for quite a while. Let me start over. Hi i'm Eric, i’m the one in charge of this place. I’ll answer whatever you want to know for now, then i’ll tell you the rest you need to know after. Please go ahead, ask me anything.”

Ruby had to think for a second before coming up with a question. She pulled the note out of her backpack and held it out. “So, this note told me i had to get four keys. So why do you guys have a small village here, instead of looking for the keys? And how do you actually get the keys?”

“Right. Good questions.” He stood up and grabbed a water bottle and took a drink from it. He turned back around towards Ruby before answering, again putting his now soft hanging cock directly in front of her. “Firstly, we built this village because we have given up actively hunting for the keys. We just found it too dangerous, and simply just not worth our time. Not all of us want to go back to our old lives, and this place can actually be quite nice. Just look outside, it’s like our very own paradise. And for the second part of your question. You can get the keys either from challenges you can find at different areas on the island, they are all marked with a sign that says ‘challenge’ so it’s easy to see. But the chance of getting one from those are quite small. Other than that, you would have to steal it from other people on this island. Trust me, you might not want to hurt anyone right now, but there are a lot of scum on this island that don’t deserve to live here in my opinion. So stealing from them is not as hard of a moral code to break after a few days in this place.” He walked back to the bed and sat down next to her.

“I see.” Ruby said, still having to force herself from staring at his cock, not used to having some guy acting so casual while being naked right next to her. “So... how many people actually live here?”

“In this village? Or the Island?” Eric asked back.

“Uhm. Both?”

Eric gave a short sigh before answering. “Well, we are six in our village at the moment. Me and Annie, plus four other girls. You saw Lisa in all her glory as you came in here. I’ll introduce you to the rest later. As for the island itself. Hundreds, thousands probably? I don’t know, sorry. We just keep to ourself here as much as we can.”

Ruby couldn't think of any other questions after that, so she just stayed silent.

“Guess it’s my turn then.” Eric said. “As the leader here, it’s my responsibility to not let anyone in here who shouldn’t be here. So please tell me about yourself and what experiment you were a part of before coming here, and go into detail about how you got out of it.”

Ruby went on to explain everything that had happened up until this point, and that she would not end up stuck on this place. She was determined to get off of this island and get back home. Once they were done going back and forth about Ruby's past, it had turned dark outside.

“Look, i’m not gonna force you to stay here. But please, stay the night at least. It’s not safe outside during the night, and to be honest, even during daytime you better watch your back. I’ll get Annie to fix you a bed, unless you wanna stay with me tonight?” Eric asked, pulling out a confident smile.

Ruby just looked at him, not sure if he was serious or not. “Sorry, i---”

“Hey, i’m just kidding. Please, relax here while i get Annie’s room mate Irene to stay with me tonight. You can stay with Annie in their home.” Eric left, and returned a minute later with Irene, hand in hand. Irene had dark hair, same as Annie, only a bit longer. She was also wearing a big t-shirt like Ruby did, which covered up most of her tiny body. “This is Irene.”

“Nice to meet you. I'm sure this is a lot to take in right away.” Irene said. “Annie is waiting for you in the house just to the left once you go outside. She's preparing some food for you to eat, I’m sure you must be hungry at this point.”

Ruby gave her a warm smile. “I am, thanks. I guess i’ll see you tomorrow then?”

Eric nodded back. “Goodnight”
Old 09-03-2015, 03:14 PM   #5
Luffy90

Chapter 3

The two girls ate the meal Annie had prepared as they started getting themselves ready for some sleep. But they didn’t get far into the meal before Annie started asking questions about Ruby's past. Ruby explained to Annie how she and this girl Kate got away from the island she had been sent to as a prisoner by winning their competition, before turning the question back towards Annie. "So what's your story then? What did you do to get here?"

Annie put away the leftovers of her food and laid back in her bed before answering. "It's a long story, but i'll try to keep it simple.

My experiment was nothing like your prison. We never felt like we had been punished and had to win our way out. Instead, we were in a school. And as far as we knew, it was completely normal days for us there, due to them removing all of our memories from before we woke up there one day.

We never had any normal classes that you have in a normal school, but instead we had different sexually themed classes. Like learning multiple way to please someone, fuck someone. Doing different sexual acts i could never even think of. We made sex movies as school projects, and the teachers would test us every week in most of what we went through there, and grade us after that. In the end, me and a few others i haven't seen since, graduated at the top of our class and i eventually ended up here, same as you. For all i know, the others that i graduated with from that school is probably on this island somewhere aswell, maybe it's the same with your friend."

"I see." Ruby said as Annie finished her story. "And how long have you been here on this island?"

Annie let out a yawn before she answered. "Three months? Maybe a bit longer. It's hard to keep track here."

"And you don't want to leave anymore?"

"I... i do. It's just that i don't think i can do it. Before i came to this place i was alone out there. Scared and nervous, worrying everyday that i would stumble upon the wrong kind of people."

"Why don't you come with me tomorrow then?" Ruby asked. "I mean, you said it yourself. You want to get out of here. Being out there alone might be scary, but we could watch each others backs. Keep each other safe."

"Maybe that would work. But then again, maybe it wouldn't." Annie answered. "I don't think you quite understand what you're stepping into, but if you are that determined to get out of here, i guess there's no other option."

"So, are you coming with me then?"

Annie was silent for a few seconds before answering. "I'll sleep on it. That's all i can say for now. I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

It was still dark outside when Ruby got woken up. "What?" She asked, looking up at Annie who was standing next to her bed with her backpack on.

"Let's go, now! Before the others wake up." Annie seemed stressed out as she stood there trying to get Ruby up.

Ruby got up from her bed, not really understanding what was going on. "Why now? I thought you said it was dangerous at night. And don't you wanna say your goodbyes to the others?"

"Just come." Annie went over to the door and looked outside. "Now!"

Ruby followed behind, still groggy from just waking up.

Annie led them away from the village and deeper into the forest before she stopped again to let them catch their breath. "Okay, sorry about that. I've decided to come with you after all."

"Well, i think i've pretty much figured that much out by now. But what's the deal with sneaking out?" Ruby wanted to know.

"I didn't want to take a chance to be convinced to stay behind. I know how persuasive Eric can be. There's a challenge we can do about an hours walk from here." Annie said to change the subject. "We can try that first and see what we get. I don't really have much of a plan here, so we'll just have to take things as they come."

It was hard enough to walk barefoot on the trail during daytime with all the rocks and tree roots in the way. But during night, they had to walk way slower than usual to avoid hurting themselves. It took closer to two hours before they arrived at the location Annie talked about. A fairly large wooden cabin with a sign on it's roof that said 'Challenge'.

"Okay, this is it." Annie said, pointing towards the sign above the building. "Now we have the option of going in both at the same time or individually. If we go together, we don't have to wait here long. These challenges can only be done once every six hours, so if we go one by one we'd have to make camp close to here until both of us get's a chance.

"What's the catch then?" Ruby asked.

"Well, if one of us fails or gives up, both of us will lose and not get anything."

"And how do you know this challenge is available right now? What if someone’s in there?"

Annie pointed towards the door. "See that screen? It sais 'Open' right now. That is a monitor wich displays a timer if we have to wait. So right now it's open for us."

"I see, let's do this then." Ruby walked first to the door and opened it, with Annie following close behind. The first room inside the building was a small lobby where a man was sitting behind a desk with his feet on top of it, almost looking as if he was about to fall asleep.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:42 PM   #6
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

awesome! keep going
Old 09-04-2015, 04:36 PM   #7
hotdirtyslutgirl

I love your story! Can you put some sexual challenges in there?

Sometimes submissive and sometimes dominant --You never know...

Professional Slut First Class
hotdirtyslutgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:00 PM   #8
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdirtyslutgirl View Post
If you read the first story, you'll know that there will definitely be some sexual challenges. lol
Old 09-05-2015, 02:42 AM   #9
Luffy90

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdirtyslutgirl View Post
It'll definitely have more sexual content. I just don't like to jump into it from sentence number one before i've been able to build up the 'world' i'm having the story in.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:37 PM   #10
Luffy90

Chapter 4

"Welcome!” The man greeted them as they stepped inside. He took his feet off the desk and fixed his position in the chair. “Is it just the two of you? Or is anyone else coming in aswell?"

"No, it's just the two of us." Annie answered.

"Okay, let me just lock the door then." He typed something in on the computer in front of him before he continued. "Please place your belongings in this basket here. You’re not allowed to bring anything inside the challenge area."

Ruby threw her bag into the basket and turned to face Annie, who was in the middle of removing her panties. "Everything?” Ruby asked, turning her attention back at the man behind the desk. “Even our clothes?"

"Everything." The man answered, not even raising his head to look back at her.

Reluctantly Ruby removed her t-shirt and threw it in the basket, leaving them both naked. Even though she had seen Annie almost completely naked ever since she met her, as she had only been wearing her panties the whole time. This was the first time she had seen how she looked without it. Compared to her own almost cleanly shaved pussy, Annie had a bit more hair covering up her more private area. Which wasn’t really surprising, since she had been here for about three months, or maybe she just preferred to keep it like that.

“Alrighty then.” The man started typing on his computer again. “The challenge is ready for you. You will get more information once you go through the door behind me. I’ll send your belongings to the exit room to be given back to you when you are done. Good luck.”

The two of them stepped through the door and entered the challenge room. And the first thing that met them in there were two glass cages in the middle of the room that connected all the way with the roof.

"This is your challenge. Please take your seat in each of the glass cages while i explain the rules" The man in the lobby told them over the speakers. "Inside the cage you will find a controller with a button on it placed on the chairs inside. Once you sit down, take the controller and hold it in your hand.” The two girls made their way in and did as he said. “There will be a total of ten rounds. Should one of you fail four of them, you lose. And every time you do lose a round, something happens in your cage.” Annie and Ruby sat facing each other, both ready to give it their all. “The challenge goes like this. Once you hear the buzz go off, you have to click your button every time you think it has gone ten seconds. You can be one second behind or ahead to be successful. But if you miss by more than that, you lose one round. With that said, get ready for the first buzz. Good luck to both of you!”

BZZZZT!

Ruby closed her eyes as the sound went off and focused on counting the seconds. One... two... three... Each second felt like an eternity, and it didn’t take long before she started to doubt herself. As she got to the count of seven, Ruby clicked her button. She looked over to Annie, nothing had happened in her cage either. Did we make it? She thought to herself. But then a red light started blinking in both of their cages.

“First round, both of you failed.” The man in the speaker told them. “Remember to stay in your seats or you will be disqualified.”

Ruby looked up only to see a tube come down from the corner of the roof, with water pouring out from it. It wasn’t until it touched her feet that Ruby realized that this would really make it a lot harder than she first thought. The water was extremely cold and rising quickly, before finally stopping as it reached her chest. Shaking from the freezing water, she had to force herself to stay seated on the chair.

“Get ready for the second round!” they could hear him say over the speakers.

BZZZZT!

Counting seconds was a lot harder than she ever could imagine while sitting in icy cold water. Ruby tried a new technique this round by leaning her head from side to side in a steady pace as she counted, before stopping once she had done it ten times. She pressed the button and waited. This time though, only Annie’s cage started blinking and Ruby could feel her heart drop as she watched it. Eight rounds left, and Annie only had two fails to go.

“Second round, Annie fails. Two lives left!”

The water in Annie’s cage started turning brown as Ruby sat and watched. She didn’t know what it was just from looking, but it seemed to smell really bad as Annie had to use the hand not holding the controller to cover her nose. And then, before Annie even had the chance to calm down, the man on the speaker was back.

“Round three coming up!”
Old 09-10-2015, 04:15 PM   #11
Luffy90

Chapter 5

At this point Ruby was more concerned about Annie than herself. She could see that Annie was struggling in the other glass cage, and it was painful not being able to do anything other than focusing on her own task of counting seconds.

BZZZZT!

The buzzer went off and Ruby started her count again, same as last time. Once she felt ten seconds had passed, she pressed the button and waited, while looking over at Annie who kept her eyes shut and covered her nose, probably trying her best to shut out the smell.

The light came up red in Annie's cage once again. "Third round, Annie fails! One life left." He said over the speakers.

Ruby had gone past the point of caring about her own freezing water, and she was only thinking about what was going on in the other cage. A few seconds passed before something started dropping down from the roof above Annie. It was hard to see from where Ruby sat, but it looked like long dark snake like creatures.

That appeared to be what would finally break her. Annie stood up from her seat, and her cage started blinking again. She was slamming against the glass, screaming. But due to it being soundproof, Ruby couldn't hear what she was shouting.

"Due to Annie standing up from her seat, i'm going to have to disqualify you from the challenge." The voice said again. "Please remain calm while we drain your cages, and then head for the exit once your door opens."

Annie was far from calm though, and it took about a minute or two before both cages had been drained and the doors unlocked. Ruby rushed over to her to check up on her.

"You okay? What happened?" Ruby asked, quickly noticing the horrible smell coming from Annie. "And what the hell is that smell?"

"Sorry..." Annie said with tears running down her face. "I freaked out once those eels dropped down, i just couldn't take it being trapped with them in that tiny room. And the god awful smelly swamp water sure as hell didn't help, i was barely able to breath."

"Don't worry about it. Let's just get out of here and find you someplace to clean yourself up, that smell is probably gonna sit for days."

They left the room and found their belongings waiting for them at the exit, before they headed back out into the forest.

"Dow whad? (Now what?)" Ruby asked, pinching her nose with one hand.

"Very funny..." Annie gave a mean look back at Ruby, which quickly turned into a laugh. "But you're right though, i stink." She paused for a second before taking in a deep breath. "Hey... Thanks Ruby!"

"For what?"

"For not being mad at me for failing us."

"Don't mention it. We'll find another challenge later. First task is to get you somewhere to clean yourself up, i’m not gonna be able to sleep with you smelling like that next to me."

"Hey. Come here!" Annie said, reaching out for a hug and walking towards Ruby.

"No way! I don't want your smelly swamp plague! Get away from me!" Ruby started running away, laughing, with Annie chasing her.

It was a strange feeling. Something Ruby never thought she would feel in this place. But she was actually happy, running around the woods as if she was a little girl again playing tag with her best friends from her childhood days. But she knew, deep inside, that this feeling wouldn't last long in this place. So right there and then, she let herself forget about where she was, even if only for a little minute.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:31 PM   #12
Luffy90

Chapter 6

After walking for a couple of hours, they arrived at a small lake and made camp there. There were dark clouds coming in and it looked like rain was about to come any minute.

Ruby sat at the shore with her feet dipped in the water to cool them off after walking barefoot all this time, watching, as Annie was cleaning herself up from swamp water she had been covered in.

“I’m just gonna go have a quick look around, okay?” She yelled out to Annie, who just nodded back to her, still busy scrubbing herself clean.

Ruby got up and headed into the trees, towards higher ground, to find a better viewpoint to see what was around them. There wasn’t much to see once she got up to the top however. There were trees as far as her eyes could see and fog had started rolling in aswell. She did however spot what appeared to be some kind of fruit trees at the bottom of the slope, so she started heading towards them, hoping to score a quick meal for the night.

After a couple of minutes of struggling to make her way downhill through the dense forest, it started raining heavily. It was as if the sky suddenly exploded and everything it had built up for days just came pouring down at once. Her t-shirt got soaked and heavy and started clinging itself to her body. Should’ve brought my bag so i could’ve kept it dry. She thought to herself as she stopped and looked around. The dirt on the ground started getting all muddy and the slope got more slippery. The entire area looked different now that it was raining. All the sounds from the different birds singing had disappeared and was replaced with the heavy sound of rain shooting down around her, hitting the ground and everything around her with an incredible force. Before she even had decided whether to continue on or turn back, a scream shot through the air from the direction of their camp. Annie!? She froze and listened. Another scream followed soon after. Ruby started climbing back up as fast as she could from the direction she came, slipping and falling on the wet mud as she forced herself upwards, using the roots of different trees and plants for grip.

Out of breath she reached their camp, she crawled up underneath a bush to get a better view. But she could not see or hear anyone anymore. Annie! She wanted to call out, but what if there was someone here that wanted to hurt them? She looked over to where Annie had been cleaning herself in the lake. Their bags still stood down by the shore, still untouched, but she could not spot Annie anywhere. She stayed hidden and listened... nothing, nothing at all, only the continuous sound of rain hitting the ground.

After a few minutes, all she could hear was her own heart beating as she stayed hidden underneath the bush, waiting for some signs of anything going on around her. But there were no movement from anyone or anything, so she decided to go for it. Whatever had happened to Annie, she couldn't do anything about it right now, but she needed their bags. Standing up, she carefully walked over towards their bags. However, before she even got anywhere close to them, she heard a voice calling out from behind her.

“So there you are!” It was a deep male voice. “We’ve been waiting for you.”

Frozen by fear, she was unable to move. She could hear the footsteps coming closer behind her. Turning around, all she could see was someone with a dark rain coat with a hood covering his face. He stopped right in front of her and raised his head to meet her face to face. She was surprised to see how ordinary his face looked. He looked as if he were around her own age, and he had long dark hair hanging out from the hood on the sides of his face. And to her surprise, he was giving her what looked like a friendly smile.

“Why didn’t you try to run?” He said, turning his smile into a grin.

“I...” Was all she managed to say before she felt something hit the back of her head. She felt her legs give in and she fell down onto her knees. Her mind was spinning, and she started to lose her consciousness.

“Good thing we found them before the rain washed away all their tracks.” Another voice said. There were even more people around aswell at this point, but now her head hurt so much that she didn’t make a word out of what they were saying.

Ruby could feel her body shut down, she fell forward, trying to catch herself with her arms, but they wouldn’t respond and she hit the wet muddy ground face first before she passed out.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:13 PM   #13
Luffy90

Chapter 7

The first thing Ruby felt as she opened her eyes was the excruciating pain coming from her head. She tried to move her arm to the back of her head where it hurt the most, only to find out that they had tied her arms together above her head to some wooden beam hanging from the roof.

Ruby tried to figure out how long she had been out cold. Her hair was still dripping wet from the rain, so she couldn’t have been out for too long. However, she didn’t feel her shirt on her anymore, so she didn't know if that had dried up or not. Did they take it away from me? She asked herself in the darkness. Unable to see herself in the dark, she tried to have a look around the room, to see if she could spot something, anything that would tell her more about her situation, but it was impossible to see anything, so she tried to listen for sounds. But that also turned out to be pointless. It was almost completely silent around her, the only thing she could hear was her own breathing and the soft sounds of the rain tapping on the roof.

A few minutes later, after having given up spotting anything that could help her, a door opened and some guy walked in with a candle in his hand. “You awake yet?” He asked, but not in a way that sounded like he expected an answer.

Ruby felt her breathing increase in speed, she didn’t manage to produce any words. She had no idea what they wanted with her, where they had taken her, or even what had happened with Annie.

“Good, seems like the blow to your head wasn’t as bad as i feared.” He walked to the side of the room and placed the candle down before coming back towards her. She could see it was the same guy that had been in front of her with the rain coat, just before she blacked out. “Sorry about that, does it still hurt?.” He placed his hand on her cheek and wiped away what had to be mud or dirt covering her face. “A sweet little thing aren’t you? Pretty to look at, at least from what i can see here in the dark with the help of this candle. You should take that as a compliment by the way. Most people on this island end up looking all dirty and messy after only a few days. But even though you're covered in mud, there’s just something special about you.” He slid his hand further down and started to cup her small breasts, one at a time, squeezing them softly before giving out a sigh. “I only wish that i didn’t have to share you with the others. Anyway, i was just supposed to see if you were awake and make sure that you were okay, your head wound i mean. Try to get some rest for now, you’ll need it.” He walked back over to his candle and picked it up and headed out, leaving her alone again in the dark and silent room.

Ruby didn't know how she had possibly fallen asleep in her current state, but the sounds of raging thunder and dripping water woke her up. The rain was falling down heavily on the roof and the water was leaking in. She didn't realize how thirsty she was until she got a few drops of rain water inside her mouth and felt how dry it was. She let out a few coughs as she swallowed the few drops of water before she managed to calm herself. "Hello?!" She screamed out, tired of being locked up and tied to the ceiling. "Please, i need some water." She waited a few seconds, no response. "What do you want from..." The door opened up and this time two people entered, both holding up a candle as a source of light.

"Finally awake again? You've been out cold all day." The man with the rain coat asked.

"I really need something to drink." Ruby switched looks back and forth between the two guys standing in front of her. "Please."

"You hear that Peter. This one knows how to ask nicely." The other man said. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of shorts. She could see how wet the rain had made him due to the flickering light from the candle.

Ruby took this as her opportunity to get friendly with them. "Peter is it?" She had to cough. Just speaking made her throat feel completely dry. "I'm Ruby."

"We already know who you are." Peter answered with an angry tone in his voice. "Why the fuck did you give her my name?" He pushed the other guy backwards slightly.

"Sorry, i didn't even think it was a big deal." the other guy got his composure back, and it didn't seem like he had any plans to push Peter back.

"Whatever. Seems like we're doing introductions earlier this time then." Peter started. "You know my name, we know yours. And this guy is Nathan. Today is his day, you’ll find out what that means soon enough. But since you've been out for most of it, you won't be seeing too much of him." He gave out a short laugh and patted Nathan on his back. "Well, Nathan here can help you with your drink. He probably has to relieve himself sooner or later, right Nathan?"

"Of course i can." Nathan answered back, already pulling down his shorts.

Ruby felt a chill shoot through her body. "What?" Before she got time to figure the situation out, Peter had walked over to the wall and untied the rope that went over the wooden beam in the sealing, allowing Ruby to lower herself to the ground. Finally getting a proper blood flow through her arms again after having them raised for so long.

"Now kneel down nicely in front of Nathan here, and open your mouth." Peter commanded.

Nathan stood in front of her with his limp cock in his hand. "Open your mouth! And don't even think about closing it before i'm done okay? Or Peter here will make you wish you never woke up today."

Ruby was left speechless and in shock. She did as she was told, not even daring to try to resist. Nathan inched his way closer and aimed his cock straight at her mouth and released himself. The beam hit her so suddenly that Ruby immediately coughed and spat out most of what came in to begin with, also making him hit her face and the rest of her body with his pee.

"I told you to fucking open your mouth!" Peter screamed at her.

Ruby tried her best to sit still and opened her mouth back up. Nathan continued peeing into her mouth and she managed to sit still this time. Most of it just ran back out of her open mouth, but no matter how much she tried not to, she did end up swallowing a few times as the pee hit the back of her throat.

"See, that wasn't so bad." Nathan said as he pulled his shorts back up. "If you're still thirsty after that, then that's on you. If you get desperate enough, i’m sure you can lick something up from the floor before it dries up."

The two boys left her again, leaving her alone in the dark room, naked, soaking wet from both rain and urine. As she started to calm down again after what had just happened, she started to feel the drop in temperature. She pulled her knees up to her chest and placed her arms around them. And then the tears started running. She had never felt more helpless and alone before than what she did at that point.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #14
Luffy90

Chapter 8

Not knowing how much time had passed was by far the worst part of being locked up in the dark. Shivering from the cold temperature, constantly being wet from the leaking roof and wet floor made every second feel more like a minute.

They knew what my name was. Ruby remembered as she sat there thinking about what had happened to her. So Annie has to be somewhere close then. Wonder if they have anyone else locked up here aswell...

What felt like a few hours went by before the door opened again. Ruby still sat on the floor, hugging her knees close to her chest for warmth as Nathan came in, alone this time. She didn't dare speak to him, but raised her head to show him that she knew he was there.

"Aww, what's wrong?" Nathan asked, in a tone that clearly meant that he was asking just for the fun of it.

"Nothing..." Ruby answered back with a low voice, trying to hide the fact that she was freezing.

"But you're shaking! I can't sleep well knowing that you're stuck here in this wet room, freezing your ass off, literally." He knelt down in front of her and held out a blanket. "If nothing is wrong, then i assume you don't want this?"

Ruby looked up and saw what it was. But figured it was just a trap, so she didn't grab it straight away. "W-what's the c-c-catch?" Her voice stuttering as she spoke.

"No catch... for now." He threw the blanket over her head and started to walk away. "My day was yesterday so i can't do anything to you now. Just remember that i was the one who gave it to you. You'll make it up to me one day, i know you will." But as he was about to open the door, Ruby interrupted him.

"P-please... is Annie okay?" Ruby didn't dare to look at him, fearing that she had pushed him too far.

Nathan sighed. "All i can say is that she's here. Now shut up and be happy i came in here to help you. Try to get a few hours of sleep before sunrise, you’re gonna need it." He rushed out the door and slammed it shut behind him.

Still having her hands and feet tied together made it difficult to get the blanket around her properly, but after giving it a few tries she managed to make herself slightly more comfortable. She could still feel some water seep through it, but it helped way more to keep her from freezing than staying without it. She closed her eyes, tried her best to relax and wait for her body to heat back up, and hope that she somehow could manage to fall asleep to make this cold and miserable night end.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:24 PM   #15
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

I can't wait for chapter 9!

Your writing just keeps improving!

Advertisements
Kink Talk