Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2022, 05:45 AM   #1
Vanessa1996

Default 26/f Anal and deepthroat training session for punishment

I havent done any training for a long time so.. Ill take my punishment by making myself available for hard training. Im all yours for the next 4 hours, after posting this im going to get a shower and give myself an enema to clean myself out. Then i will start all the dares you give me until the 4 hours are over. I WILL do EVERY dare no matter how hard or brutal it sounds, exept for my limits.
Im looking mainly for challanging anal and deepthroat dares. Pussy dares are also welcome but dont focus on it too much, im not a little girl anymore i can take it in the ass. Ass to mouth would be nice too. I can also try things that arent listet in my likes or limits, i will try everything.
Ill report after recovering or between dares if theres time.
Some infos:

Pussy: Insertions not wider then a normal dick, i want to keep it tight.

Ass: I can fit 4 fingers and with some luck my knuckels. Maybe you can make me Fist myself today.

Deepthroat: I want hard and brutal gagging but i dont want to puke. I dont have a strong gag reflex but sometimes i vomit. So lets try to focus on not vomiting but messy gagging and spit play. Also, i have no problem with ass to mouth, i love it!

My equipment: Double dildo 33cm, suction cup dildo 20cm, cuffs, paddle, latex gloves, a spit bowl if it gets too slobbery, clamps, collar

Im ok with: ass to mouth, anal, gagging

Dislikes/Punishments: Hard throatfucking/intense gagging, piss, pain

I want to improve in: Anal stretching, gaping, ass to mouth

Limits: Scat, public, puke, pics

https://teamup.com/ksvdpja6vvxmnfwsy6
Vanessa1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 05:57 AM   #2
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

It's a punishment so I won't stick just to your likes as you were gunning for...

Put nipple clamps or clothespins on until you succeed

Piss in your spit bowl. Take a sip from your piss bowl and don't swallow, you may lube up your 20cm dildo in your piss, and shove it as far into your ass as you can. Your challenge is to deepthroat your dildo all the way 30 times in a minute whilst keeping some piss in your mouth. If you fail, repeat the whole cycle (give your spit bowl a mix first so you get a fair portion of whatever is in it)

After success, save any remaining piss for later as I'm sure others will have use for it

Last edited by sharkey6910; 12-05-2022 at 06:03 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:10 AM   #3
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to have you do an anal challenge for me.
It will have 7 steps getting harder as you go, a thrust counts as all the way in and out. Use the largest dildo you can do that with.

Step one 5 minutes at 30 bpm
Step two 5 minutes 60 bpm
Step three 4 minutes at 90 bpm
Step four 3 minutes at 120bpm
Step five 3 minutes at 150bpm
Step six 3 minutes at 180 bpm
Step seven 5 minutes at 210 bpm or as fast as you can

In between each one you will lick the dildo all over and deepthroat it bpm/10 times, so after round one you'll deep throat 3 times. When deepthroating you'll hold them until you gag twice.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:19 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Let's try stretching your ass. Put as many fingers in your ass as you can so you know what you are starting with. Now grab your largest dildo and fuck yourself as hard as you can for one minute. Now try with your fingers again.

Do this five times as a warm up.

Now this time insert your dildo and as many fingers as you can at the same time. Repeat the above step with with fingers and dildo at the same time.

Do this ten times, trying to increase the number of fingers along with the dildo.

Finished by inserting as many fingers as you can to see if there is any improvement. If you have lube completely coat your entire hand, just in case.
Old 12-05-2022, 06:37 AM   #5
pluky
gD king

For one hour straight you have to alternate between masturbating externally and anal thrusts with what you want, meaning whenever you want a break from one you have to do the other one.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:58 AM   #6
MistressDianaxxx

Default Dare

Find 6 normal houshold things to fuck your ass.
Each new implement have to be bigger then the last one.

You are only allowed to lube it with your mouth
You have to fuck your ass 5 mins with each implement

General rules for the 4 hours:

all items used in your ass has to be cleaned with your mouth

You will drink 3 liters of water and piss in a bowl after 3.5 hours - drink the piss and hold it four 30 mins in your mouth. Then swallow

Every time you have a little dare break you will try to put your fist in your ass.
If you are not able to fist yourself after the 4 hours you have to start a punishment thread for 4 weeks
MistressDianaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 07:24 AM   #7
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Get at least half of your double dildo in your ass and then suction cup dildo next to it. Fuck your ass 40 times with one and then with other toy. After that try if you can fit at least 2 fingers next to them. If you can try if you can fit both ends of double dildo in ass.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk