Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default 24/f - back at work...sometimes

Hi all!

I’ve been away again, it’s been a busy few weeks/month or so! But work is back open for me! I still work from home sometimes (doing a variety of things) but I also work in the building some days...catch 22 is my time in the building is actually really boring and my time at home isn’t much more exciting. That’s where I thought you lovely people could help me.

When I’m in the building a good part of my time is standing around making sure folks follow the arrows, sanitize their hands and equipment after use. At home I’m mostly on the computer at my desk.

Obviously nothing that will get me in trouble but I would love for you all to help me earn some orgasms and have some fun.

I do live with 2 people, I don’t want them to know anything is going on....they also sometimes work from home but some afternoons I have the place to myself.

I think that’s all! I promise to write detailed reports! <3 *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #2
Proformi

Instead of listening to music at your desk while working you should listen to tracks of people moaning and edging.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:05 PM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proformi View Post
Instead of listening to music at your desk while working you should listen to tracks of people moaning and edging.
*BLUSHES* I will try this tomorrow morning while working from home and let you know how it goes

Thank you for the reply

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #4
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

It seems you want to kill the boredom a bit.
You can´t perform dares all the time, but your thoughts are free of course. To get your thoughts throughout the day more interesting and kinky it would be a good idea to deny you and force you to edge for first instead of letting you earn some orgasms in the first days already.

True ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #5
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
It seems you want to kill the boredom a bit.
You can´t perform dares all the time, but your thoughts are free of course. To get your thoughts throughout the day more interesting and kinky it would be a good idea to deny you and force you to edge for first instead of letting you earn some orgasms in the first days already.

True ?
I guess that’s true....

Old 09-14-2020, 01:35 PM   #6
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
I guess that’s true....
Don´t you want to tell us what that means now before we go on ?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 09-14-2020, 01:37 PM   #7
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Don´t you want to tell us what that means now before we go on ?
*blushes* that I should be denied and forced to edge? So that my thoughts stay kinky and interesting even when I can’t be doing dares *blushes*

Old 09-14-2020, 01:43 PM   #8
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good girl.
Do you want o come up with a denial suggestion or should the lovely people of getdare decide that ?

How do you get to the building ? Do you drive by car/bike or train/bus ?

To get you started and in the right mood I want you to do this as a first dare (hopefully you are alone right now):
Get four ice cubes. Insert two into your pussy and press the other two aganst your nipples
Wait until all are melted, then put clothespins onto your nipples and pussylips and edge twice.

I think a "No orgasm allowed" writing above your pussy would suite you well, as long as you are denied

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-14-2020, 01:49 PM   #9
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good girl.
Do you want o come up with a denial suggestion or should the lovely people of getdare decide that ?

How do you get to the building ? Do you drive by car/bike or train/bus ?

To get you started and in the right mood I want you to do this as a first dare (hopefully you are alone right now):
Get four ice cubes. Insert two into your pussy and press the other two aganst your nipples
Wait until all are melted, then put clothespins onto your nipples and pussylips and edge twice.

I think a "No orgasm allowed" writing above your pussy would suite you well, as long as you are denied
*blushes* thank you

Maybe a week of denial

I usually drive or bike depending on weather!

I’m not alone right now. My housemate and I are watching TV

But I will do this tomorrow morning when I’m allowed

Old 09-14-2020, 01:49 PM   #10
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

When you work outside you should always have something written on your body just to thrill you a bit when you think about it and keep things less boring.
Write "pinch" and "twist" one on each tit, "slut" on your stomach "Insert here " and "free for all" each one on an inner tigh with arrows pointing your pussy and since there is a denial topic work in progress "denied" above your pussy sounds quite good .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 01:53 PM   #11
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
When you work outside you should always have something written on your body just to thrill you a bit when you think about it and keep things less boring.
Write "pinch" and "twist" one on each tit, "slut" on your stomach "Insert here " and "free for all" each one on an inner tigh with arrows pointing your pussy and since there is a denial topic work in progress "denied" above your pussy sounds quite good .
I’m back at work on Wednesday so I will add that then *blushes* thank you

Old 09-14-2020, 01:56 PM   #12
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Maybe a week of denial
Ok, so two weeks ?

Quote:
I usually drive or bike depending on weather!
Ok, so no dares on the way, lucky you.

Quote:
I’m not alone right now. My housemate and I are watching TV
Aren´t you feeling a bit cold ?
Maybe you need a blanket, so you can slowly rub your pussy underneath. Get warm from the inside
Second one (in case this is not too risky for you): Simply insert fingers into your pussy, but don´t move them....for 10 minutes overall.

Quote:
But I will do this tomorrow morning when I’m allowed
You are, of course

When working from home, you should edge once every hour during your worktime.
When working in the building, edge once after you arrived and once everytime you enter the bathroom.

Whenever you take a break while working at home your nipples need to clamped.

Is there anything you could insert into your pussy while working from home ?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-14-2020, 02:04 PM   #13
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ok, so two weeks ?

Ok, so no dares on the way, lucky you.

Aren´t you feeling a bit cold ?
Maybe you need a blanket, so you can slowly rub your pussy underneath. Get warm from the inside
Second one (in case this is not too risky for you): Simply insert fingers into your pussy, but don´t move them....for 10 minutes overall.

You are, of course

When working from home, you should edge once every hour during your worktime.
When working in the building, edge once after you arrived and once everytime you enter the bathroom.

Whenever you take a break while working at home your nipples need to clamped.

Is there anything you could insert into your pussy while working from home ?
A week and a half??

I’m under a blanket so I slid one finger from my left hand into my already wet *blushes* hole. I’m going to go make dinner shortly!

I meant alone...not allowed...but thanks *blushes*

Tomorrow I will edge once every hour while working from home and clamp my nipples when taking a break.

Then I’ll do the work variation Wednesday *blushes*

I do have a small vibe that is good inserted that I could use *blushes*

Old 09-14-2020, 02:08 PM   #14
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How about a bladder challenge while your at work? You need to ask permission to go from someone on here.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 02:11 PM   #15
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
How about a bladder challenge while your at work? You need to ask permission to go from someone on here.
While I’m working from home that would be ok! At work proper I don’t always have my phone on hand

Advertisements
Kink Talk