Old 09-08-2020, 01:00 PM   #31
Natsu101

I just came up with another dare for you ^^
Sneak into the men's room at your workplace and edge 5 times through a pair of panties you don't mind losing.
When you're done, strip the panties off and leave them in the cubicle.
You may only wipe your pussy once with your bare hand which you then have to lick clean, then pull your pants back up and leave the room.
Better hope nobody saw you enter/leave that restroom and you didn't make too much of a mess in your pants
Check back after a few hours to see if the panties were taken.
If not, take them back and try again tomorrow.

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 01:04 PM   #32
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

How about this as an additional rule. If you leave your desk for any reason, you must remove 1 item of clothing and leave it behind. You may put the item back on when returning to your desk but you cannot keep removing the same item over and over, you have to vary it.

If this becomes to easy or boring then you can increae the risk by removing the item if clothing away from your desk and waiting at least 10 mins before returning to it.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Danzy for this post:
Old 09-08-2020, 03:59 PM   #33
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
I just came up with another dare for you ^^
Sneak into the men's room at your workplace and edge 5 times through a pair of panties you don't mind losing.
When you're done, strip the panties off and leave them in the cubicle.
You may only wipe your pussy once with your bare hand which you then have to lick clean, then pull your pants back up and leave the room.
Better hope nobody saw you enter/leave that restroom and you didn't make too much of a mess in your pants
Check back after a few hours to see if the panties were taken.
If not, take them back and try again tomorrow.
There's only s shared unisex toilet in reception. I couldn't spend that long in there and everyone would know who's underwear it was. Too much, sorry.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 04:00 PM   #34
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
How about this as an additional rule. If you leave your desk for any reason, you must remove 1 item of clothing and leave it behind. You may put the item back on when returning to your desk but you cannot keep removing the same item over and over, you have to vary it.

If this becomes to easy or boring then you can increae the risk by removing the item if clothing away from your desk and waiting at least 10 mins before returning to it.
I can give this a go. I don't get up much during the day.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-08-2020, 04:18 PM   #35
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
There's only s shared unisex toilet in reception. I couldn't spend that long in there and everyone would know who's underwear it was. Too much, sorry.
Ah too bad, in our office the toilets are on a separate floor - I somehow assumed that was the standard :P
No worries, I'm sure I can think of something else ^^

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 09-08-2020, 09:44 PM   #36
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I can give this a go. I don't get up much during the day.
It's not healthy to stay sat at your desk for long periods, you should get up and move every hour. Set a reminder on your phone if you need to.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:58 PM   #37
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

How about half way through shopping you must remove thong, ball it up, and wear it as a gag underneath your face mask?

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 02:42 AM   #38
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It's not healthy to stay sat at your desk for long periods, you should get up and move every hour. Set a reminder on your phone if you need to.
Maybe if there were more options suggested for work attire...

I'm currently wearing outfit 2. I've gone for a short skirt and plunge neck top (no underwear with this option).
I've already taken off my shoes to go make a coffee, so when I go get my lunch I have to chose between skirt and top. I'll very much be waiting for an empty office.

The waistband on this skirt is too tight to pull down for sitting in my bare ass, so I've got it pulled up, which basically has it pooled around my midriff.. Had plenty of calls this morning, so been playing with my nipples a lot. They're definitely showing through the fabric.

Original (old) Thread:
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-09-2020, 02:43 AM   #39
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
How about half way through shopping you must remove thong, ball it up, and wear it as a gag underneath your face mask?
Didlo definitely won't stay in without the thong.. 🤔

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-09-2020, 02:57 AM   #40
Natsu101

I like the gag under a mask idea though, we should use that somehow.
Maybe every third time you go shopping, be gagged under your mask? Ideally with a ball or ring gag, if you don't have a mask or long enough hair that hides the straps you may use a pair of panties that you've edged in before leaving.
You'll probably want to avoid people you know, they might wonder why you're not talking to them

When the weather gets colder, you should also add a Collar (ideally a posture collar) to your shopping outfit, you can conceal that with a scarf

By the way, did you have your first window orgasm yet? ^^

MY TOYS
Old 09-09-2020, 03:03 AM   #41
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Maybe if there were more options suggested for work attire...

I'm currently wearing outfit 2. I've gone for a short skirt and plunge neck top (no underwear with this option).
I've already taken off my shoes to go make a coffee, so when I go get my lunch I have to chose between skirt and top. I'll very much be waiting for an empty office.

The waistband on this skirt is too tight to pull down for sitting in my bare ass, so I've got it pulled up, which basically has it pooled around my midriff.. Had plenty of calls this morning, so been playing with my nipples a lot. They're definitely showing through the fabric.
Ok, let's add some work attire options.

1) a skirt suit, blouse and bra underneath and tights/stockings but no knickers. The jacket should be such that you could remove the blouse and the jacket would still keep btou decent enough to be work safe.That way you have multiple options of items to remove to comply with the rule I set you.

2) A long top/short dress with leggings underneath. Bra and knickers allowed.with this outfit. Similarly, this gives you options to remove bra or knickers but you'd have to remove outer layers first, giving the chance of being caught, or if feeling brave the option to ditch the leggings and wear the long top as a dress, raining a panty flash.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:10 AM   #42
Natsu101

Quote:
Ok, let's add some work attire options.

1) a skirt suit, blouse and bra underneath and tights/stockings but no knickers. The jacket should be such that you could remove the blouse and the jacket would still keep btou decent enough to be work safe.That way you have multiple options of items to remove to comply with the rule I set you.

2) A long top/short dress with leggings underneath. Bra and knickers allowed.with this outfit. Similarly, this gives you options to remove bra or knickers but you'd have to remove outer layers first, giving the chance of being caught, or if feeling brave the option to ditch the leggings and wear the long top as a dress, raining a panty flash.
Option 1 seems too easy to me, honestly.
I'd say add #2 and keep it at that, the fact that she only has that little choice in outfits makes it harder for her to pick ^^

Alternatively modify #1 to no bra or a very sexy, black bra and a thin white blouse

MY TOYS
Old 09-09-2020, 03:15 AM   #43
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Option 1 seems too easy to me, honestly.
I'd say add #2 and keep it at that, the fact that she only has that little choice in outfits makes it harder for her to pick ^^

Alternatively modify #1 to no bra or a very sexy, black bra and a thin white blouse
If you only give her options that lead to her being half-naked in the office all the time then all that happens is she can't do it. There's got to be some consideration of her surroundings.

What if we said that the skirt suit option can only be worn once a week max?
Old 09-09-2020, 03:24 AM   #44
Natsu101

Quote:
If you only give her options that lead to her being half-naked in the office all the time then all that happens is she can't do it. There's got to be some consideration of her surroundings.

What if we said that the skirt suit option can only be worn once a week max?
That's a good compromise, I like it

MY TOYS
Old 09-09-2020, 05:39 AM   #45
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

How did lunchtime go Helen?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public