Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How exposed will you make me?
Add 10m away from my clothes 105 67.74%
Add 1 minute to stay naked 88 56.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2020, 02:53 PM   #1
van9069

Default Keep me naked in public

This is going to be the most extreme dare I've ever done and it will be completed near the end of the month

For every distance vote I will have to walk 10m away from my clothes. 10 votes will mean I'm 100m away from safety

For every time vote I will have to spend 1 minute naked once I reach the distance required. 10 votes will mean I have to be naked for 10 minutes

Comments can add tasks to do on the day

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:58 PM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

Let's start as simple as half the distance to walk away, close your eyes, count to 30, then make a complete turn around yourself, open your eyes again, and continue the remaining distance without ever looking back.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #3
markaj

After you strip naked and before taking your walk, yell "I'm free as a bird" as loud as you can.
markaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 12:45 AM   #4
van9069

Oh my this is going to be fun but scary. I already have to be so far from my clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Let's start as simple as half the distance to walk away, close your eyes, count to 30, then make a complete turn around yourself, open your eyes again, and continue the remaining distance without ever looking back.
Great task. I already know this is going to play on my mind for the rest of the walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by markaj View Post
After you strip naked and before taking your walk, yell "I'm free as a bird" as loud as you can.
I'm going to do this but hope nobody else is around to come closer to me!

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
Old 09-03-2020, 01:41 AM   #5
2bedared

Default Walk

After you strip put your clothes into two bags tie the bags and throw them as far as you can then you have to find both before you can get dressed
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:07 AM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

When you made distance from your starting point, before and after the minutes waiting, do 20 mule kicks per leg and 20 firehydrant side-raises (like a dog) per leg.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:52 PM   #7
van9069

The time is already more than I expected so will have to get some things to do once I reach the end of the distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bedared View Post
After you strip put your clothes into two bags tie the bags and throw them as far as you can then you have to find both before you can get dressed
I hope I don't lose either of the bags as I have no idea how I would get home again without clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
When you made distance from your starting point, before and after the minutes waiting, do 20 mule kicks per leg and 20 firehydrant side-raises (like a dog) per leg.
That's one sneaky way to delay me from getting back to my clothes! It's on the list

Old 09-04-2020, 12:40 AM   #8
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

After reaching your distance, you should get on your hands and knees and bark/whimper like a dog for at least 10 minutes. Preferably blindfolded.. You cannot get up for those ten minutes...
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 12:25 PM   #9
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
After reaching your distance, you should get on your hands and knees and bark/whimper like a dog for at least 10 minutes. Preferably blindfolded.. You cannot get up for those ten minutes...
I hope this doesnt attract people my way. I'll add the blindfold to add to the risk

There will be at least 30 more minutes of naked time to use up so what else can I do while I wait?

Old 09-07-2020, 12:38 PM   #10
Natsu101

If you're gonna act like a dog it would only be right to carry a bone with you.
Or, in your case, a boner... Carry a dildo for the entire time, whenever you move it has to be balls deep inside of you (your choice of hole).
When you arrive at your target, get on the ground and ride that dildo as fast as you can until your legs give out or 5 minutes are up.
Of course you're going to have to have it inside you until you're dressed again - and preferably also on the way home.
If you lose the dildo at any point, pick it up, walk back to where you started and try again - imagine losing it while doing your last task...

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 12:43 PM   #11
Taz55
Distinguished Member

What time does this dare start? You could maybe up the risk even more by starting 10mins earlier for each post.

As for a taking up the remaining time a selfie at the closest landmark, and anytime not moving your eyes should be closed.

You can also add headphones for the entire dare, maybe someone will sneak up on you :P
Old 09-08-2020, 12:29 AM   #12
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
If you're gonna act like a dog it would only be right to carry a bone with you.
Or, in your case, a boner... Carry a dildo for the entire time, whenever you move it has to be balls deep inside of you (your choice of hole).
When you arrive at your target, get on the ground and ride that dildo as fast as you can until your legs give out or 5 minutes are up.
Of course you're going to have to have it inside you until you're dressed again - and preferably also on the way home.
If you lose the dildo at any point, pick it up, walk back to where you started and try again - imagine losing it while doing your last task...
I am only allowed to do anal for the entire month so I will bring a toy along

What did you mean by losing it? I definitely wouldn't want to start the walk again if I'm near the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
What time does this dare start? You could maybe up the risk even more by starting 10mins earlier for each post.

As for a taking up the remaining time a selfie at the closest landmark, and anytime not moving your eyes should be closed.

You can also add headphones for the entire dare, maybe someone will sneak up on you :P
The time was going to be late at night to avoid people at all costs but I really like this idea. 10 minutes per post could add up very quickly. I'll think about this one

Pics are a limit but I can use the blindfold from the other task when I'm not moving

Headphones too?!? I'll do this for as long as I can but may need a punishment if I take them out early

If I'm going to be blindfolded and have headphones in I'll need to find a good hiding spot for this dare

Old 09-08-2020, 01:06 AM   #13
Natsu101

You can forget about the losing the toy part then, that won't really work when you're not allowed to use your mouth
(I was talking about it slipping out & dropping)

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 02:31 PM   #14
van9069

Quote:
OK this could backfire even more but going to start the dare 10 minutes earlier for each post. I'll set the starting time to 6am and with 13 posts that already brings it to 3.50am. It's not going to take much to bring the time right back

Quote:
What shall I listen to while they are in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
You can forget about the losing the toy part then, that won't really work when you're not allowed to use your mouth
(I was talking about it slipping out & dropping)
I think I'll choose the mouth option if you will allow me. I will keep the toy in me and will be making sure it doesn't fall out

Old 09-08-2020, 02:40 PM   #15
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Well it looks like you will have some time to kill while away from your clothes, so why not give yourself a good spanking for each person that votes in the poll?

And they have to be hard, remember if you can't hear the slap it doesn't count.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
outdoor, public, public humiliation, risky