Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which toys should I buy?
Squirting dildo 16 28.07%
Butt plug (bigger then the ones I currently have) 23 40.35%
anal beads (bigger or longer then the ones I currently have) 12 21.05%
better lockable handcuffs 10 17.54%
spanking paddle with tacks 17 29.82%
spider gag 10 17.54%
fucking machine 30 52.63%
new high heels (maybe lockable but definitely high) 15 26.32%
A new outfit (you will be able to dress me up - head to toe) 11 19.30%
48 eggs (over the head and down my tights) 8 14.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2020, 03:24 PM   #16
XSJess_1

I am sorry for everyone who was looking forward for today. Sadly there was no chance to get the thread started.

I will go to bed now but when I wake up in around 7-8 hours I will start catching up with the missed dares as promised. Will keep you updated with reports.

KIK is: XSJess_1 (Will do the commands I receive during my sleep as soon as I wake up)

Likes: Spanking, Bondage, Anal, Messy, Pain, Humiliation, Pee "holding"

Soft Limits: private public, pet play, hard pain, wedgies,

Hard Limits: pee "drinking", diaper, poo, public, pictures

list of toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78168

Last edited by XSJess_1; 11-23-2020 at 09:57 PM.
XSJess_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 10:27 PM   #17
wowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSJess_1 View Post
Thank you for adding another command

I will post the links/pictures of the items I will get, so everyone can see them as well

I will count them during the day and send you the number. Maybe I will set up a list somewhere so everybody would be able to follow my progress.

what to do you mean with "think of a simple idea for a punishment thread"? Should I rethink my punishment thread or are you planing on creating one for me?

I've got an idea for a thread:

Using your fuck machine, let's count up the number of dares you have avoided... And fuck your ass for that many minutes.

GetDare will decide:

-The Speed-
5 posts = Low
10 posts = Med
15 posts = High
20 posts = Max

The time is determined by the number of dares you have missed, one dare equals one minute on the machine.
If you are feeling lucky, roll a D6. 1-2 means you will halve your time, 3-4 means multiply your time by 1.25, 5-6 and you double the time.

Now that you have speed and time set, let's warm you up. Finger your ass for 1 minute, lube up and repeat with 2 fingers, then 3, etc. Get your large plug and insert it slowly, enjoy the stretch. Now grab a rope or cuffs and get on all fours in front of the machine. Tie up your hands and lube the toy with your spit, get it nice and wet, and fuck your ass with the machine off for about 10 strokes. Now uncuff yourself and lube up the dildo very well, here comes the fun part.

Choose a position and prep the machine. You now know the speed and time (from a post asking for votes on the previous day - a 24 hour period) Don't roll your time until now, if you want to risk half of the time or double the time. Now that you are ready, start up the machine slowly, ramp it up very carefully to the determined speed, then fuck for the determined time. Please don't be afraid to slow it down or add a ton of lube if needed. I'd have a bottle next to your hands.

Please write a detailed report in this thread (or the new one) Also, The next time you complete a dare like this, I'd recommend you tie your wrists to your ankles and go until you cum 3 times...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:30 AM   #18
XSJess_1

As promised I will start with the dares.

I currently have 120 open tasks/punishments/dares. I will start doing them now and report here about my progress.

feel free to add new stuff to keep me busy

@wowman we already discussed the above dare via KIK. I think I will wait till you adjusted it

Old 11-24-2020, 05:14 AM   #19
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Another command

Let’s add another Kik command to your list.

SUCK. You must suck your blowjob dildo for X minutest as soon as you can after getting the message.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:57 AM   #20
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! As you offer it out so nicely. And also I saw that last thread I added some messy items for you, you did not write a report about the promised task. Thus I give you a bondage task:

Breast bondage taks. Go for a walk in a public place while your tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place and give some good tension. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Also lets add some mess. You also have to wear heels that are closed on top and you must fill the heels up with smashed bananas.

Lets see if you can manage to do task.

J

Last edited by johank; 11-24-2020 at 09:00 AM.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:00 AM   #21
XSJess_1

Quick update after the first couple of hours

I was able to catch up on 20 tasks/dares/punishments. I received 15 commands so far.

I fucked my ass for 1.5 hours, deepthroated 120 times, stood in my high heels for 2 hours and spanked my ass/breasts/pussy a total of 500 times.

My throat is starting to feel a bit sore after all that deepthroating. If I sit down I can feel a slight pain on the ass from all the spanking.

I will try to complete some more dares tonight before going to bed. I keep you updated.

Old 11-26-2020, 01:41 AM   #22
XSJess_1

daily update:

I was able to do another 30 dares. I received 27 commands until now.

I fucked my ass totally 4 hours, deepthroated 350 times and stood in my high heels for 6 hours. I spanked my ass/breasts/pussy a total of 1780 times.

My ass, throat and feed feels sore and rough. My ass is nicely red and shows a couple of marks from the spankings. I can still feel them as soon as I sit down. I think I need to keep it slow today otherwise I will not manage to get through the week,

The following user says Thank You to XSJess_1 for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 04:02 AM   #23
bee9
getDare Succubus

Very impressive performance!

Advertisements
Kink Talk